As a finance associate, I am responsible for helping customers set up installment plans for furniture they are interested in. I am also a cashier and keep the store neat and clean for the customers.
- Finance Associate at Salvage World
- Supervisor at City Thrift
- VOLUNTEER at Bethlehem Center
- FRONT END CASHIER at TACO BELL
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Pre-Nursing
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for monthly financial reporting for 10 accounts to senior management
• Compile and prepare financial reports and schedules for accurate reporting
• Facilitate quarterly financial meetings with senior management and principals to convey company performance for five entities
• Prepare annual budgets for five overhead entities
• Initiate internal and external transactions through Bank of America CashPro, Wells Fargo, PNC, and United Bank banking platforms
• Proficient in three accounting systems
• Utilize pivot tables and advanced excel formulas to accurately process monthly IT license/end user, Management and Development inter-company billings to all management properties, construction jobs, and overhead entities
• Associate directly with CFOs' of Paradigm's Management, Development, and Construction companies on various day-to-day functions as needed
• Engage in accounting, banking, and other various operational process improvements - Construction
• Assisted in implementation of subcontractor default insurance and risk mitigation program
• Performed financial analyses on subcontractors prior to bid approval to convey appropriate risk mitigation strategies to estimating team and senior management
• Managed company subcontractor funds control program
• Facilitated subcontractor sub-tier lien release process - Development
• Coordinate with project managers, equity lenders, and consultants for funding of $107M project
• Review loan documents to understand funding parameters and other requirements to avoid project delay
• Relay budget variance issues to project managers for accurate tracking and reporting
• Responsible for billing, receipt, funding and disbursements for monthly requisitions
• Assisted in legal due diligence for refinance of $65M commercial loan
• Prepare tax workpapers for annual return and review
• Coordinate with accounting firm for annual financial review - IT/HR
• Perform reconciliations on company self-insurance reserve and payroll accounts
• Coordinate with Vice President of HR and Director of IT for preparation of annual budgets
• Assist IT Director and IT Operations Manager for annual renewals and bill processing
- Finance Associate at Paradigm Companies
- Junior Grants Manager at Survivors and Advocates for Empowerment, Inc
- Youth Resource Payment Coordinator at Child Care Aware of America
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
The Finance Associate is responsible for general duties in support of the OpCo operations and works in collaboration with SBS to assist in resolving exceptions an issues. Specific duties will be including, handling of local payments, deposits, will call transactions, scanning of supporting documentation, and local regulatory compliance. Administrative Vendor Set-up compliance.
- Finance, Finance Associate at Sysco Foods of San Francisco
- Finance, Accounts Receivable Coordinator at Sysco Foods of San Francisco
- Assistant Store Manager & Store Manager at Starbucks Coffee Company
- Senior Regional Supervisor at Angeles, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Customer Service
PURCHASING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATE BP WHITING CLEAN ENERGY December 2011 to August 2018 *Review purchase requisitions for accuracy, validating accounting codes and work orders. *Assist accounts payable person with invoice questions in relation to PO’s. *Work with vendors to correct duplicate billings ($35,000 in one case) *Work with corporate office to resolve payment issues. *Obtain quotes and review quotes obtained by others to make sure necessary information is shown and that math is accurate. *Pull all approved purchase reqs forward to purchase orders ensuring that PO has proper terms and conditions and safety requirements. *Approve PO’s and forward PO’s above my approval limit to proper person and follow up to make sure approvals are done. * Create all PO files and send PO’s to vendors and receive all acknowledgments. * Create all new vendors as well as make any changes to vendor information in GPMate. * Order all tankers of chemicals and cylinders of gases used in plant operations. *Order and manage all services for everything from security guards and cleaning crews to portable restrooms.
- PURCHASING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATE at BP WHITING CLEAN ENERGY
- TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE at MANPOWER TEMPORARY SERVICES
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK at ANAGNOS DOOR CO.
- OFFICE MANAGER at CRAWFORD ROOF MAINTENANCE SERVICE CO
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - SPECIAL EDUCATION
As a finance associate, I resolved patient related billing issues, assisted with the collection of outstanding receivables through the establishment of payment plans or collection in full. I also provided direction to patients, relative to the adjudication work associated with hospital and professional billing as well as, collection functions for several service lines. I resolved billing and collection issues associated with third party insurance providers. Ensuring cash application, registration, and adjudication occurs. My main focus was working with a heightened sense of urgency with a focus on resolving $5 billion annually of hospital and professional accounts receivable and ensuring monthly cash flow of approximately $1 billion annually for the previously mentioned service lines.
- Revenue Cycle Finance Associate at Geisinger Health
- Customer Service Representative at TMG Health
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Investment Banking Institute
- Business Development Specialist at Tripadvisor.com
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Financial Services
Managed finance functions for the Courtyard Lincolnshire and SpringHill Suites Lincolnshire: journal entries, vendor invoices, group and guest refunds and rebates, property checkbook, and monthly financial reports
- Finance Associate at Marriott International
- Night Auditor at Marriott International
- Account Executive, Illinois Region at WorldPay
- Vice President, Acquirer Relations at MasterCard Worldwide
2 years at this Job
- BA - Business Administration and Economics
• Invoice and track financials for grants
• Maintain financial records for the center
• Assist Finance Director
- FINANCE ASSOCIATE at Montrose Center
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR OF HISTORY at Lone Star College Fairbanks
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at Alpha Electric Company
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEPTIONIST at Alpha Electric Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- MASTER OF ARTS - HISTORY
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - HISTORY
My experience with SAP is currently working as a Finance Associate with the 3rd Party Team from 08/01/18-10/07/18 as a Contractor and then from 10/08/18-present as an internal employee. This is a very detail-oriented position where I mainly review contractor invoices for compliance with policy and advise vendor/consultant of any disparities and help resolve those disparities. The other main component of this position is to answer vendor requests/questions/concerns via emails and phone calls and resolve these issues in a timely, professional manner. When amendments to existing purchase orders or movement of consultant time/expenses is needed, I work with internal company personnel to resolve so vendors received all payments due. I completed all assigned tasks in a remote capacity.
- Finance Associate - 3rd Party Team - Finanace Department at SAP America
- Volunteer at Internet Miniature Pinscher Services (IMPS)
- Finance Associate - 3rd Party Team - Finance Department at SAP America (as Contractor)
- Billing Support Specialist - Education Team - Finance Department at SAP America (as Contractor)
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Certified Veterinary Technician
- Associate - General Sciences
• Manages house budget of roughly $8,500 by creating expense reports and updating the live budget.
• Communicating with a 4-person executive team and 6 fellow associates in planning events for a group of over 50 people.
• Assists in managing payments from fundraising endeavors such as T-shirt orders by recording payments and following up with buyers.
• Aids the President of the House in communicating financial changes and policies to the executive and associate teams.
- Finance Associate at House of Queen Elizabeth I, The King's College
- Member of The King's College Finance Club at
- Student Ambassador at St. Lucy's Priory High School
- Class Representative for Kiwins Service Organization at St. Lucy's Priory High School
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
Supervisor: Reme Oliver 907-265-3100
Provide direct support to the CFO in completing and processing finance department requirements.
• Process A/R, A/P, including processing cash receipts and deposits, enters check, credit card charges, electronic billing for contracts and processing 1099s, 941s, and W-2s.
• Process agency payroll 34 employees, including quarterly tax return (941s), SUTA reports, and year end W-2s reconciliation/processing.
• Maintain agency contracts, fixed asset schedule, investment and grants trackers.
• Maintain workers compensation payroll tracker for the preparation of the annual workers compensation audit.
• Assists with preparation of year-end audit, part of finance committee and completes meeting minutes.
• Financial records retention policy implementation including with the transition to electronic records system.
• Apply regulation, policies and operating instructions applicable to budget, funding, and financial management operations to ensure compliance with agency initiatives and scope of work.
• Analyze and resolve a range of budget and funding issues.
- Finance Associate at THREAD Inc
- Staff Accountant/ Executive Assistant at Opti Staffing Group
- Staff Accountant at ARC PROFESSIONAL BUILDING MAINTENACE & SERVICES
- Accountant I at ALBERTSON'S COMPANIES
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management And Finance
- Associate - Accounting