I work as a finance associate to complete paperwork for car sales. I am responsible for completing documents and entering data into the system to deliver vehicles and customer qualifications. I also havee experience in repossession paperwork, title and registration, loan agreements and many other documents pertaining to the sale of a vehicle. I have experience with all word programs, autostar and collector pro systems. I had to quit this job due to a high risk pregnancy with my youngest child.
- Finance Associate at Insta Credit Auto Mart
- Team Lead at Maids My Way
- Cashier/Customer Service at CASEY'S GENERAL STORES
- Shift Leader at Jersey Mike's Subs
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Provided administrative support to the National Italian American Foundation’s October Gala. Assisted with deliveries, served as a wine tasting event cashier, and supported the Chief of Staff with other various duties as related to the event. Recorded cash receipt entries from contributions, membership dues, and sponsorships in SAGE accounting software. Hand delivered checks to partner bank for deposit into organization’s operating account. Printed manual checks for accounts payable and entered corresponding journal entries into SAGE accounting software. Executed void check procedures when necessary. Provided “Cash On Hand” report to Chief Executive Officer on a weekly basis. Entered payroll reconciliation in SAGE accounting software. Entered membership payment transactions in Heartland online payment system. Recorded cash receipts from credit card transactions in SAGE accounting software. Recorded cash receipt entries from contributions, membership dues, and sponsorships in SAGE accounting software.
- Finance Associate at Robert Half Finance & Accounting - The National Italian American Foundation
- Data Entry Clerk at Roth Staffing Companies
- Accounting Clerk at Accountemps - Adventist Development and Relief Agency
- Program Associate at Housing Unlimited, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
As a finance associate, I resolved patient related billing issues, assisted with the collection of outstanding receivables through the establishment of payment plans or collection in full. I also provided direction to patients, relative to the adjudication work associated with hospital and professional billing as well as, collection functions for several service lines. I resolved billing and collection issues associated with third party insurance providers. Ensuring cash application, registration, and adjudication occurs. My main focus was working with a heightened sense of urgency with a focus on resolving $5 billion annually of hospital and professional accounts receivable and ensuring monthly cash flow of approximately $1 billion annually for the previously mentioned service lines.
- Revenue Cycle Finance Associate at Geisinger Health
- Customer Service/ Data Entry Representative at TMG Health
- Director of Sales and Marketing at Investment Banking Institute
- Business Development Specialist at Tripadvisor.com
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Financial Services
• Prepares pass through invoice backup for NCI and NCR by: ◦ Format Shipping and Conferencing Invoice detail and Sort by Project ◦ Print Travel expense reports by Project and format by Visit and Type ◦ Scan invoice backup to server as part of PDF invoice under each Project
• Reviews expense reports for alignment to Novella/Client SOPs and Travel Guidelines.
• Creates journal entries during the month for incorrect coding, etc.
• Creates Novella Clinical Resourcing payroll spreadsheets to match the contractor import for invoicing
• Responsible for reconciliation of vendor invoices for client billing
• Prepare files for invoices, file invoices, and prepares files for offsite storage
• Assists team on client and yearly audits by preparing documentation and retrieving files
• Formats CER reports for backlog, commissions, and revenue forecast: ◦ Run CER reports listed above ◦ Add Manual information for Authorizations, Cancellations and Commissions ◦ Update Totals and Dates, etc.
• Assists Finance with data entry, running project setup in Costpoint and email requests from helpdesk assigned to finance
• Performs other duties as assigned
- Finance Associate at Novella Clinical
- Medical Assistant Intern at Duke Internal Medicine
- Social Work Intern at Liberty Hospice Center
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Social Work - Social Work
- Diploma in Medical Assisting - Medical
Provide direct support to the CFO in completing and processing finance department requirements.
• Process A/R, A/P, including processing cash receipts and deposits. Enter credit card charges and electronic billing for contracts through QuickBooks.
• Process agency payroll, including quarterly tax return (941s), SUTA reports, and year end W-2s reconciliation/processing.
• General office accounting processes including petty cash management, contracts, billings, allocations, travel, and workers compensation tracking.
• Assists with preparation of year-end audit, worker's compensation audit and completing finance committee meeting minutes.
- Finance Associate at THREAD Inc
- Staff Accountant at OPTI STAFFING GROUP
- Staff Accountant/ AP at ARC PROFESSIONAL BUILDING MAINTENACE & SERVICES
- Accountant I at ALBERTSON'S COMPANIES
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management / Finance
Design, implement, and improve finance-related processes for other departments to improve efficiency. Reconcile transactions against records in Netsuite. Assist internal departments with finance and Netsuite related inquiries. Manage customer credit accounts to achieve minimal aging. Process receivables and payables with high attention to detail. Maintain customer and vendor records in Netsuite.
- Finance Associate at Uplift Desk
- Owner & Chef at The Seasonal
- Operations & Kitchen Manager at Forever Yum LLC
- Server at Chilito's
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing
- B.G.S. - Interdisciplinary Studies: Physics, Mathematics, & Philosophy
accounting and tax associate
- Finance Associate at Farm Credit East, ACA
- Accountant/Corporate Consultant at DanDee Accounting
- Insurance Liaison at Fancee Wheels Medical Transport
- Business Accountant at 360Rize formerly 360Heros Inc
5 months at this Job
- - Accounting, Management
- - Accounting, Management
- - Organizational and Leadership Counseling
• Work closely with CEO, CFO/Finance Director, COO, Finance Committee, and Board of Directors to ensure all functions of fiscal policy and financial procedures are current and in compliance with laws and regulations for government and not-for-profit fund accounting
• Perform all accounting functions including: financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and invoicing/payments, payroll, time management, banking and reconciliation,
• Design, maintain, and implement good accounting practices for financial procedures and fiscal policy using generally accepted accounting principles
• Individually design, maintain, train, and implement good accounting practices using SAGE accounting system to all finance departmental employees including CFO/Finance Director
• Prepare and process payroll including time management, payment of insurance, donations, and taxes, new employee enrollment reporting to state and federal governmental agencies, employee terminations, and other personnel changes
• Governmental billing of grants at federal and state levels for childcare (DCFS and DHS), at-risk meal programs (ISBE), and senior meal (Meals On Wheels)
• Meetings/Networking with various charitable groups/organizations throughout the Central Illinois Region for philanthropic and volunteer in the community
- Finance Associate at Neighborhood House Association of Peoria
- Adjunct Faculty Professor - Accounting, Economics, Excel, Finance at Robert Morris University
- Adjunct Faculty Professor - Accounting, Finance at Midstate College
- Insurance & Billing Specialist - Patient Collections at MedPro Advantage, LLC
11 months at this Job
- Leadership Certificate - Community Pride
- Master - Accounting and Financial Management
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Assisted VP of Finance with financial software transition from Fund-EZ to Quickbooks Online.
• Contributed to month end close by analyzing financial data and reconciliation for company fund accounts; which include investments, Paypal, operations.
• Customized departmental grant budget reports to streamlined data for export into MS Excel for analysis and management review.
• Provides support to VP with process improvements and internal controls for the finance department.
• Successfully contributed to external audit requests relating to testing of controls and substantive testing.
- Finance Associate at ProPublica Inc
- Accounting Manager at Le Metier de Beaute
- Assistant Controller at Townley Cosmetics
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fraud Examination and Financial Forensics
- Associates of Applied Science - Accounting
Working with quality control managers, Accessing aged accounts. inputting correct data, reversing finance charges, correction of patient registration issues, resolving billing and claims, assisting and facilitating quality control.
- Patient finance associate at Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Medical Administration at South Health Clinic
- medical records, customer service at Cardiovascular
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- certificate - Medical