Relocated finance department to Florida. Have reference letter)
• Enhanced performance of several production functions which resulted in over a 5 million dollars in savings annually
• Created reports that streamlined the closing process and provided an enhanced financial insight for executive team.
• Increased organizational processes transparency by creating financial reports and models which led to operational improvements.
• Identified, created, and implemented KPIs which enhanced the financial performance by over 10 million.
• Identified improvement opportunities for company processes which enhanced financial and operational performance of several departments resulting in 20 million worth of operating improvements.
• Produced and distributed reports to executive team and private equity group to enhance visibility into strengths and opportunities for improvement within the organization which also resulted in greater profitability.
• Successfully led/ participated in several task force groups to identify finance and operational efficiency enhancements. Career Description
• Produced financial reports, analytics, and ad hoc reporting for all areas of the business utilizing Access, SQL, Toad, and Excel.
• Prepared and managed segments of annual budget, forecasts as well as daily and monthly ad hoc reporting
• Analyzed operating results, provided explanations on variances as well as trend and year to date reporting.
• Created financial reports presented to executive team providing enhanced transparency into performance of the organization.
• Monthly, quarterly, annual preparation of financial deck and dashboard that was presented to the ownership group.
• Designed forecasting models to project revenues and sales based on several factors such as YTD, current market trends agreed upon by various VPs of sales.
• Successful documentation and implementation of new finance policy, procedures, internal controls, user acceptance, and ERP.
• Created, distributed daily dashboards and financial reports providing financial performance for end users respective departments.
• Created and calculated sales performance matrixes as well as commissions that were distributed several times a week to the sales VPs and teams.
• Created financial reports that trended sales performance which provided sales with tool for targeting key opportunities for growth.
• Created financial reports/ models that monitored performance of production and identify strategies for improvement.
• Successfully performed user acceptance testing to create reporting tools that were utilized by finance and accounting departments.
• Successfully conducted all financial reports in the closing process. These reports were the foundation for the monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that I distributed to the organization.
- Finance Business Analyst at New Kensington
- Principal Finance Project Manager, Accounting Specialist Senior at PNC Financial Services
- Financial Data Reporting Analyst at Highmark, Pittsburgh
- Principal Accountant Analyst at BNY Mellon
2 years at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - core
- Baccalaureate - CPA program
CONTRACTS (Different Business: Hospitality, Consulting, Construction, Farm, Contractor, Restaurant, Furniture)
Quick-Books Online, Jobber, complete accounting cycle, financial statements, bank & CC reconciliations, A/P & A/R, Payroll, Microsoft Office-data analysis with Excel. Prepared financial statements, business activity reports, forecasted financial position, annual budgets, and reports required by regulatory agencies. ------ Complete & thorough analysis of potential hospitality LATAM markets. Developed lists of potential customers. Researched & obtained overseas shipping estimates. Prepared price quotes & email products presentations Quantitative and qualitative analysis of SME on the factors driving the value of the business.
- ACCOUNTING-FINANCE & BUSINESS ANALYST at CONTRACTS (Different Business: Hospitality, Consulting, Construction, Farm, Contractor, Restaurant, Furniture)
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT at GPS ALLIANCE
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Strategic Management
- BBA - Accounting
-Gathered middleware requirements for 28 SAP Finance interfaces to ensure development completion, helping to facilitate a $150 B merger-spinoff.
- SAP Finance Business Analyst at Accenture
- SAP Security Consulting Practitioner at Accenture
- SAP Finance Integration Consultant at Accenture
- SAP Finance Integration Consultant at Accenture
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
• Developed and maintained a variety of financial models to improve forecasting and support business strategies
• Analyzed financial reports, performed P&L variance, and prepared budget to actual, and monthly compliance files
• Mapped brands to campaigns on Postico that helped to increase the overall coverage to 98%; created ad hoc analysis as needed
- Finance Business Analyst at Celtra Technologies Inc
- Summer Associate-Modeling Team, The Yield Book at Citigroup
- Financial Consultant & Team Lead at Himachal Pradesh Voluntary Health Association of India
- Owner at Café on Van
4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance & Management Consulting
- Masters - Management-Finance & Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics, Statistics and Mathematics
Process 1200+ invoices a month in a timely matter based on the due dates. Processing includes the end to end auditing, disputing and reconciling of vendors balance for switched access accounts. Maintain a positive relationship with vendors in support of reconciling vendor aging's and resolving customer concerns/issues/requests. Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EZ Systems, Bill Trak Pro, ESS GUI, ESS, SONAR, BAM, Telview, NECA Tariffs
- Finance - Business Analyst at CenturyLink Finance
- IT Information Specialist at Qwest
- IT Data Specialist at Data Center Security
- Marketing Records Assistant at Large Business Services
15 years, 2 months at this Job
· Prepares financial analyses and research on departmental and business performances through forecasting and trending reporting · Serves as a liaison for financial and operational issues for the department of surgery and psychiatry · Develops and maintains financial proformas to assist in developing company’s KPIs
- Finance Business Analyst at Palmetto Health USC Medical Group
- Finance Business Analyst at Palmetto Health
- Consumer Credit Analyst at South State Bank
- Financial Analyst at Blue Cross Blue Shield
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - International Business
- B.A. - French
• Led Complex resolution billing projects for various Government and ISD accounts
• Define configurations for client resolution process improvements on existing applications
• Help design, document and maintain internal application processes
• Communicate key insights and findings for product team
• Own and develop relationships with partners, working to optimize and enhance our integration
• Provide viable and effective analysis and resolutions for all accounts
• Liaison between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications
• Evaluate risks related to requirements, testing processes and training to minimize company's investment
- Finance- Business Analyst at AT&T
- Team Lead at AT&T
- Customer Service Sales Associate at AT&T
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.S - Management
• Prepared monthly analysis and forecasting for $ 180MM EBITDA and $ 360MM revenue business unit including preparing Management Reporting Package and presenting results at Management Team meetings.
• Led annual budget and profit plan creation process and monthly reviews with managers, identifying causes for deviations and corrective actions.
• Coordinated implementation of Dow's standard ERP software and work processes for procure-to-pay, accounts receivable, invoicing, financial/statutory and tax functions for 3 legal entities. Led cross-functional teams to ensure data readiness and process development. Trained partners on new processes.
• Wrote white-paper for implementation of new US GAAP Revenue Recognition for polyethylene licensing business. This included researching and becoming familiar with the new standards, summarizing for management, obtaining agreement within the business for the proposed guidelines, and documenting for external audit approval.
• Directed team of 3-4 individuals responsible for all accounting functions for business unit including monthly close, financial reporting, internal controls, process improvements, monitoring, training and personnel development.
• Developed historic management reporting for the business unit’s strategic plan to effectively compare current results as a subsidiary in a shared services environment with prior results as a joint venture.
• Supported long-term financial plan, Profit/Loss comparison among sites, capital planning, and ad-hoc reporting for various functions.
• Reviewed proposed client agreements and advised on financial and tax implications in various countries.
• Coordinated internal audits led by both joint venture partners in the US and in China. Ensured process documentation and controls assessments were complete. Trained personnel on audit process and ensured readiness ahead of audits.
• Led SOX reporting for business unit.
• Ensured financial obligations for signed agreements were identified and completed. Consulted with Commercial and Customer Service on documentation requirements for licensing obligations.
- Controller / Lead Finance Business Analyst at The Dow Chemical Company
- Accounting Operations Lead at The Dow Chemical Company, seconded to joint venture
- Lead Finance Specialist at The Dow Chemical Company, seconded to joint venture
- Senior Financial Specialist at The Dow Chemical Company, seconded to joint venture
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Management
- Bachelor's - Double Major in Economics & Management and Spanish with concentrations in Accounting/Management
MANAGED an Enhancement Project to correct critical JD Edwards 9.1 implementation issues for the A/P, G/L, Procurement, Job Cost and Homebuilder modules. Project tasks: created a project proposal and timeline, led project status meetings with management team, identified root causes, documented functional designs, coordinated internal and external resources for development, tested resolutions, set up and led user acceptance testing, reviewed documented testing with the controller to obtain approval for Production promotion, created change communication emails, validated Production code updates, and created operational and finance Insight reports. Results: Completed the project on time and decreased submitted ticket volume.
- Senior JD Edwards Finance Business Analyst at Construction Company
- Senior Job Cost / Billing Business Analyst at Balfour Beatty
- Senior JD Edwards Business Analyst at Trease Solutions, LLC
- SRM and CAM Process Lead at Quanta Services
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - American Universities
Provided leadership and direction to finance operations concerning global electronic payments, which encompassed identifying and resolving process issues, managing payment exceptions, validating activity between billing systems, payments processors, and banks. Developed reporting utilities, management reports, custom Excel spreadsheet models, process flows, and ad-hoc queries. Served as the primary liaison with internal/external auditors. Researched data to support audit requests.
• Spearheaded the development of an Excel spreadsheet to compile daily exchange rates and the bank deposit dates, which saved approximately 30 minutes per week in manual entry while eliminating time spent detecting manual errors.
• Identified several variance drivers and accounts impacted by the identified drivers to allow for account corrections with minimal negative impact to active customers, which reduced number of individual customer account variances between legacy system and Oracle by over 50% within 1 month and 70% within 3 months.
• Implemented new solutions to add value and increase efficiency through process improvements.
• Played a key role in designing and driving implementation of recommended improvements.
• Participated in the system migration through application level validation testing and data validation testing.
- Finance Business Analyst at INTUIT, INC
- Accountant at KFORCE CONSULTING
- Systems Process and Assurance Associate at PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS, Tyson's Corner
4 years at this Job
- Master of Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting/Decision Sciences & Management Information Systems