• Analyst - XPRO - Xerox Professional Reporting Online system. This is an operations and financial information DB for the finance community to utilize
• Run the system close each month to process financial and operations data
• Setup the DB on a monthly basis and process source data files
• Creating and uploading adjustment files from both the field Financial Analysts as well as from checkpoint queries of the DB
• Compile financial and operations data for finance consumption thru Essbase and Oracle reporting. Included in this are Sales and Service metrics
• Support financial analysts in the field with reporting, ad hoc queries using SQL and Essbase data pulls
• Perform trend analysis by source as well as complete table data checks to ensure relative data integrity
• Oracle - Essbase Administration Services; Administer several Essbase Cube applications, maintain dimension outlines and the loading of data each month
• Troubleshoot Oracle Workflow job errors as they arise
• Support Financial Analyst questions regarding potential system or data issues
• Perform DB table updates by crafting SQL statements to correct discrepancies
• Helped build/edit reporting in OBIEE - Oracle Business Intelligence software
• Support projects as needed from the field and/or upper management
• Handled bi-annual questionnaires to the many sending/receiving systems to/from our XPRO DB. Determine needs, tables utilized and accessing grants
- Finance Business Analyst at Xerox Corporation
- Business Systems Analyst at Xerox Corporation
- Vendor Disbursement Specialist at Xerox Corporation
- CASO/Cash Disbursement Auditor at Xerox Corporation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Information Systems - Information Systems
• Point of Contact for the testing of Revenue transactions through Sales Audit and Credit Settlement validations
• Translate business requirements into test cases and determine if the technical results meet business goals
• Assist in the automation of sales audit and credit settlement testing
• Coordinate Finance Engagement meetings that determine testing requirements based on scope of system changes
• Maintain testing requests/ test results using Pivotal tracker, Tableau, and Zendesk
• Create documentation as procedures change as a result of transitioning from manual to automated testing
- Finance Business Analyst at HOME DEPOT
- QA Analyst at RACETRAC PETROLEUM
- QA Analyst at R.T.I
- QA Lab Technician at TOYO TIRES OF NORTH AMERICA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology - Biology
• Reporting, financial analysis, and P&L management for Airgas' Mid-South region, consisting of 120 stores and distribution plants.
• Worked alongside all Regional Executives to create quarterly, annual, and long-term financial forecasts. Oversaw creation of annual budgets exceeding $300M annually. Capital Expenditure budgets of $10M - $12M annually.
• Airgas SAP BW Super User Council Member - Troubleshooting, End User Training, day-to-day end user support, query development, testing, etc.
• Maintained budgeting model with over 330 general ledger accounts.
• Issued monthly trend reports of business KPI trends for more than 80 profit centers, e-Business channel growth tracking, and customer market segment growth trends.
• Developed multiple forecasting models to examine company's projected short- and long-term growth based on key indicators, sales projections, & assets.
• Assist in modeling for inventory management, particularly seasonal gases and hardgoods.
• Process development and calculations for multiple regional incentive pay programs.
• Communicate and present results, forecasts, and budgets to all levels of management within Airgas Mid-South and Airgas Central Division.
- Finance Business Analyst at Airgas USA LLC
- Supervisor, Accounting at Enterprise Holdings
- Systems Analyst, Accounting at
- Staff Accountant at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Major Achievements: Support the SAP team with Daily Validation reports and designing macros that automated the uploading process along with automated validation of the data, coordinate with consultants and internal customers on various report generating tasks and table management.
• Present the monthly KPI and various reports to the Board of directors, as well as the branch managers, and suggest key elements for sound business decisions.
• Validate all data integration into and from SAP,
• Writing Macros that expedited and facilitated the data uploading into SAP as well as validating the data more efficiently,
• Supporting the SAP team in various report generating capabilities,
• assist in the implementation of the Budgeting, Forecasting, and costing model in SAP
• generate the monthly reports (Freight & Warehouse Cost Analysis, MAPE, Month on Hand, Slow And Obsolete Inventory, Suppliers Scorecard (OTIF), Overhead Reporting, Vendor Noncompliance, The Blue Book, Sales VS Demand Report, Monthly forecast, Yearly Budget reports, Standard cost reevaluation, Open Orders Reporting, Ocean inbound report, Performance Management KPI reports, Open PO assessment, Risk of out of stock, weekly cuts assessment, Inventory allowance Strategy)
• Design and implement a Dashboard housing all the various reports
• Lead the implementation of a Business Intelligence Tool.
- Senior Finance/Business Analyst at KMG Chemicals
- Senior Financial Analyst at Atlas Copco L.L.C
- Financial Analyst at Baylor College of Medicine
- Accounting Analyst at JDHorizons, L.L.C
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Responsible for making multiple banking transfers between bank accounts on a daily basis. Prepared multiple detailed oriented bank balances to company upper management weekly. Assist Vice President of accounting in review and evaluation of company financial statement on a weekly basis to determine company cash flow forecast. Monitor operation fleet expense to ensure compliance with budget by performing monthly reports and reconciliation of invoices. Analyzed company's financing statement and worked with management to raise additional financial capital. Analyzed market share and data on competitors. Maintain Financial program in accordance with established procedures & GAAP accounting standards. Assist in annual budget preparation for operation department. Successfully reduce operation fleet expense by 10 percent by monitoring & developing policy and procedure for operation expenditures. Achieved $150,000 dollars' in new business development in 6 months & forecast new business sale's to increase 11.5% percent in 2011.
- Finance/Business Analyst at A-Rocket Moving and Storage
- Marketing and Sales Intern at
- Operation Intern at
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
-Gathered middleware requirements from client finance process area owners for over 50 SAP Finance interfaces to ensure interface development completion, helping to facilitate a $150 B merger-spinoff.
- SAP Finance Business Analyst at Accenture
- SAP Security Consulting Practitioner at Accenture
- SAP Finance Integration Consultant at Accenture
- SAP Finance Integration Consultant at Accenture
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
Prepared monthly analysis and forecasting for $ 180MM EBITDA and $ 360MM revenue international business unit including preparing monthly management reporting package and presenting results at Management Team meetings.
Led team responsible for all accounting functions for business unit including monthly close and reporting.
• Directed annual budget and profit plan creation process and monthly reviews of actual vs estimate with managers, identifying causes for deviations and corrective actions.
• Coordinated implementation of Dow's standard ERP software for various accounting functions. Led review of source to pay and invoicing work processes for cross functional teams. Prepared master data and open item data loads for fixed assets, procurement and general ledger including mock load testing and final cutover. Developed a cutoff process for ensuring transactions were not changed during cutover and any business- critical transactions were handled offline and updated after cutover. Balanced general ledger with subledger files to ensure completeness of data migration. Prepared and presented training on new work processes to end users for credit and invoicing.
• Wrote white-paper for implementation of new US GAAP Revenue Recognition for licensing business and educated Commercial team on new policy. Prepared retained earnings adjustment and quarterly 10K reporting data.
• Supported long-term financial plan, profit/loss comparison among sites, capital planning and ad-hoc reporting.
• Reviewed proposed client agreements and advised on financial and tax implications in various countries.
• Ensured financial obligations for signed agreements were identified, tracked, and completed on a timely basis. Consulted on financial and tax implementations of proposed agreements.
- Controller / Lead Finance Business Analyst at THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
- Controller / Accounting Operations Lead at
- Senior Financial Specialist at
- Cost Accountant at
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Management
- B.A. - Economics & Management and Spanish
My duties were to collaborate, plan and assist in situational awareness activities with senior planners by providing data from a variety of sources and setting up offices throughout the effected region for National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Setting up offices include: locating commercial rental property to setup FRO operations, property management for each FRO, establishing insurance logistics, setup all vendors for each FRO (furniture rental, telephone, internet, electric, water, office supplies, etc.), negotiate rates for contracts and vendors, track vendors expenses, credit card expenses, complete all travel logistic for individuals to be deployed, and ship all warehouse items needed for deployment and process GFE procurement orders. Reviewed monthly Financial Deliverable Reports and input information into InDesign program before submitting to FEMA. Provide financial statistical information by preparing special reports. Process Prior Term Refunds and HFIAA checks for individual claims and incorporate the data in the SharePoint software. Maintain weekly Letter of Credit (LOC), reviewed and analyzed expenditures and completed weekly status reports for the department. Maintain SOPs and Tracking reports for the contract transition. Maintains the Finance Department database and electronic filing system.
- Finance/Business Analyst at OST, Inc (FEMA Contractor)
- Executive Assistant/Budget Analyst at Various Temporary Agencies
- Executive Assistant to CFO at National PTA
- Executive Associate (Office Manager- Supervisor) at George Washington University
4 years at this Job
- - Finance/Accounting
- Associates - Computer Science
- Certificate - Computer Programming
• Created three earnings reports and one reference document for $3B group.
• Built out Investor Relations model in Excel to generate earnings reports, reducing preparation time by 120 labor hours.
• Met with investors and analysts in London and Paris to discuss earnings performance and align on future strategy.
• Pitched innovative product idea to CEO which has been the subject of $0.2M in R&D and been forecast to generate $0.8M in top-line revenue 2020 in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) market.
• Consulted CEO, CFO on FMCG trends including authoring data-driven research papers on shaver and tobacco markets.
- Senior Finance Business Analyst at BIC
- Co-Founder at Young Professionals Bootcamp - New England
- FMP at General Electric
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Magna Cum Laude distinction
- - LEADERSHIP
Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services
● Worked on the financial transaction including Value Added Tax (VAT) and TAX monthly payment. Prepared progress report on a quarterly basis and submitted the report to funding organization (UNICEF).
● Used SQL to get the education data and the consultant details from the different government department.
● Collaborated with the resource team and provided the logistic arrangements for field travel to achieve team goals.
● Acted as a mediator between the government sources and the UNICEF, hired the consultants and performed various workshops in different parts of Nepal to uplift the education sector and hence maintained a strong working relationship with external clients.
- Finance/Business Analyst at National Institute of Research and Training-Kathmandu Nepal
- Business Coordinator at Medical Second Opinion
- Administrative Specialist at Jeebanta Advanced Kathmandu Imaging
- Patient Account Office Specialist at Sanford Health
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Healthcare
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration