• Led Complex resolution billing projects for various Government and ISD accounts
• Define configurations for client resolution process improvements on existing applications
• Help design, document and maintain internal application processes
• Communicate key insights and findings for product team
• Own and develop relationships with partners, working to optimize and enhance our integration
• Provide viable and effective analysis and resolutions for all accounts
• Liaison between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications
• Evaluate risks related to requirements, testing processes and training to minimize company's investment
- Finance- Business Analyst at AT&T
- Team Lead at AT&T
- Customer Service Sales Associate at AT&T
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.S - Management
Provided leadership and direction to finance operations concerning global electronic payments, which encompassed identifying and resolving process issues, managing payment exceptions, validating activity between billing systems, payments processors, and banks. Developed reporting utilities, management reports, custom Excel spreadsheet models, process flows, and ad-hoc queries. Served as the primary liaison with internal/external auditors. Researched data to support audit requests.
• Spearheaded the development of an Excel spreadsheet to compile daily exchange rates and the bank deposit dates, which saved approximately 30 minutes per week in manual entry while eliminating time spent detecting manual errors.
• Identified several variance drivers and accounts impacted by the identified drivers to allow for account corrections with minimal negative impact to active customers, which reduced number of individual customer account variances between legacy system and Oracle by over 50% within 1 month and 70% within 3 months.
• Implemented new solutions to add value and increase efficiency through process improvements.
• Played a key role in designing and driving implementation of recommended improvements.
• Participated in the system migration through application level validation testing and data validation testing.
- Finance Business Analyst at INTUIT, INC
- Accountant at KFORCE CONSULTING
- Systems Process and Assurance Associate at PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS, Tyson's Corner
4 years at this Job
- Master of Accounting - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting/Decision Sciences & Management Information Systems
• Manage the month end accounting timetable, ensure that processes are in place to guarantee a fair view, and present results in a timely manner
• Prepare and complete all Statutory Obligations for USA, Canada and Chile entities
• Liaise with external advisors for the preparation of compliance matters and bankers for treasury matters as needed
• Custodian of the company bank accounts and cash management
• Discuss local compliance matters with international stake holders
• Analyze expenses accounts and overhead budget
• Post GL entries, accruals, and adjustments to accounts as needed
• Review input and processing of accounts payable and payroll
• Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources policies by planning, implementing, and evaluating the employee relations, programs, and practices.
• Prepare the Financial and Sales analysis for evaluation with the Dealership Senior Management Team
• Implement accounting procedures to ensure internal controls are adhered to and any deviations are reported on a timely basis to management
• Assist in the development of the annual budget and participate in the sales forecast of the Americas entity
• Manage and approve the expenses needed for staffing, equipment, materials, traveling and supplies
• Filing sales taxes and unemployment taxes for different states
• Assist and support tax practitioners and professionals (KPMG) in filing tax returns on time
- Finance Business analyst/Accounting at CR Mining Equipment
- Accountant at Underserved
- Accountant at OCP Capital, LLC
- Accountant - A/R Supervisor at EIHAB Human Services, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
- Finance Business Analyst at Kong Shing Metal Die Casting Manufactory
- Treasurer at De Anza College
2 months at this Job
- B.S., - Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- B.A. - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Economics and Accounting
• Point of Contact for the testing of Revenue transactions through Sales Audit and Credit Settlement validations
• Translate business requirements into test cases and determine if the technical results meet business goals
• Assist in the automation of sales audit and credit settlement testing
• Coordinate Finance Engagement meetings that determine testing requirements based on scope of system changes
• Maintain testing requests/ test results using Pivotal tracker, Tableau, and Zendesk
• Create documentation as procedures change as a result of transitioning from manual to automated testing
- Finance Business Analyst at HOME DEPOT
- QA Analyst at RACETRAC PETROLEUM
- QA Analyst at R.T.I
- QA Lab Technician at TOYO TIRES OF NORTH AMERICA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology - Biology
Manage enterprise customer portfolio by maintaining lease contract receivables delinquency at 1% or less
• Initiate customer contact on first invoices and log notes on calls and follow-ups
• Research on root causes of delinquency to strategize efficient collection process
• Collaborate with sales, , credit, tax and other departments to resolve issues pending customer payments
• Initiate customer write-off on uncollectible balances
• Escalate problem accounts to appropriate managers, alert credit & send out demand letters
- Finance Business Analyst at Cisco Systems Capital Corporation
- Account Resolution Manager at Cisco Systems Capital
- Credit and Collections Specialist /Staff Accountant at Tyco Electronics Printed Circuit Group
- Commercial Finance Loan Processor at BFI Business Finance
7 years at this Job
- Master in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Finance-Accounting
• Managed data reporting/analysis, budget tracking, reconciliation, compliance and AR/AP processes for Shopper, Walmart, Starbucks, Clorox, Lindt and Mosaic New Business teams.
• Constructed Salesforce automatic reporting dashboards for specific account teams within business units saving 40 hours weekly on manual reporting.
• Initiated SOW/Invoice Tracking process for Shopper Starbucks business unit recovering 15K of potential lost revenue for fiscal year to date.
• Increased billable time 12% for past fiscal year by comparative performance analysis and leading action plan with account team and monitoring on monthly basis.
- Sr. Finance Business Analyst, Internal Operations at Mosaic Sales Solutions
- Finance Business Analyst, Internal Operations at Mosaic Sales Solutions
- Jr. Account Manager at Mosaic Sales Solutions
- Operations Account Coordinator at Mosaic Sales Solutions
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology and Neuroscience
Salt Lake City, UT) SAP Hana FI/CO October 2018 - present SAP Finance and Controlling analyst identifying business processes preparing for BioFire DataWarehousing in MicroSoft Azure. SAP Hana environment 7.4 with installed modules FI/CO, PS, AA, PP, MM, SD, PM. BioFire inheriting SAP Hana template from BioMerieux Paris as part of the BioMeriuex family of pharmaceuticial products worldwide from the purchase of BioFire into BioMerieux. Full identification of Fixed Assets, Project Systems and Internal Order processes to Asset Under Construction settlement. BioFire Asset Balance Sheet support for $3B USD worth of Fixed Assets inherited into the BioMerieux landscape. Map processes for CO Planning and Forecasting and assign to various versions. Forecast planning by Cost Center, Cost Elements and Internal Orders as well as by WBS Element per R&D Project. Key tasks include identifying all FI/CO business processes and the data to be transferred over from SAP to MS Azure. Identify Manufacturing Supply Chain (Procure to Pay) processes and data, to be transferred to MS Azure. Identification of key Material Ledger processes and implications throughtout the Manufacturing Supply Chain. Identify Material Ledger source processes and map to Financial and Controlling documents. Identify Sales and Distribution Order to Cash business processes, implement data warehouse extraction from SAP into MS Azure. Facilitate SAP SD workshops illustrating to BioFire IT team Order to Cash processes and implications on the Data Warehouse. Provide BioFire Project Management Office with an independent view, consultation and recommendation of the SAP Landscape/Template BioFire is inheriting. Work with Finance department and Controller on identification of Finance Reporting Tools from the new MS Azure Datawarehouse. Prepare Data Warehouse for CO CO-PA Reporting, both Cost based and Account based. Make recommendations to BioFire Project Management Office on CO-PA Reporting Roadmap.
- SAP Finance and Controlling analyst identifying business processes preparing at SAP FI
- SAP Solution Architect at FI-CO
- Solution Architect at ABAP Support
- Team Lead at PS, CO
8 months at this Job
- Certification - SAP
Great Area, United States) Reporting to CFO based in Europe and CEO based in Parsippany. Key responsibilities on brand and channel strategy, NPD/EPD launches, budgeting, commercial policy, etc. Control of full P&L from Sales to Operating Profit, focusing on trade investment, marketing and fixed cost budgets. Also responsible for planning, forecasting and finance monthly closure, reporting the results to ENA CHQ. Finance - Finance Manager - Business Unit ENA HH (Milan, Italy) Reporting to Finance Director based in Barcelona and Commercial Director based in Milan. Key responsibilities on brand and channel strategy, NPD/EPD launches, budgeting, commercial policy, etc. Control of full P&L from Sales to Operating Profit, focusing on trade investment, marketing and fixed cost budget. Also responsible for planning, forecasting and monthly closure, reporting the results to management team. Attend frequently customer meetings. Finance - Sales Controller - International customers and wholesaler (Milan, Italy) Sales-finance business partner, focus on find opportunity in trade spending in order to improve margin though spending control and mix improvement; budgeting review, commercial policy compliance, Promo ROI analysis. Attended customer contract negotiations. Projects on top: trade spend optimization thought the improvement of TCM (trade contract management system) and Accelerate tool for PROMO ROI analysis. Finance - Marketing Controller - Personal and home care brands (Milan, Italy) Marketing-finance business partner: analysis on new launched presented in DME, identify and implement actions to enhance GM focusing on mix, squeeze, Tps comparisons, etc. GMVA analysis; Marketing spend controller for all company brands, in charge of marketing monthly closure. Project on top: new item creation process in order to reduce complexity, workload, lead-time, cost, became best practice rolled out in others countries. Sales - Instore Account manager - Hyper/Super Carrefour, Coop, Auchan and Esselunga (Turin, Italy) Focus on instore 4P: local promos negotiation, maximization of 2nd display, distribution gap fill, NPD/EPD speed-up on shelf, pricing analysis, category management projects. Built strong relationship with Carrefour District Buyer so implemented locally big events in top 15 Hyper.
- Finance - Sr Finance Manager at Business Unit US HH
- Business Consultant at Focus Management Management Consultancy
- Sales and Trade marketing - Analyst at European Community Law
8 years at this Job
- Master of science degree in M - Management
- Bachelor degree in Economics and Marketing - Economics and Marketing
- Diploma in Accounting - Accounting
• Created and developing an Analytics and Reporting Department.
• Leading a national team of 4 Analysts across the North American Region.
• Ownership of $300M QBR data presentations company wide.
• Designed ETL and Business Intelligence strategy drawing from multiple data streams.
• Designed and implemented a benchmarking process for KPIs across all programs companywide.
• Created a wage pricing tool utilizing internal and external data for sales RPI/RFP process.
• Leading a Business Excellence project team to improve operational efficiency by 10% in 2019.
• Developed suite of operational tools to track/improve call center efficiencies.
- Business Data Analyst Manager at Broadleaf Results Inc
- Senior Business Analyst at Solidifi US Inc
- Cloud Business Analyst at Ingram Micro Inc
- Finance Business Analyst at Curbell Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance