My main task was accounts payable alongside assisting customers daily. I was responsible for processing all invoices, ensuring necessary documentation was present for all requests, printing and mailing checks with payment remittances, issuing Purchase Orders, reconciling all vendors statements and open Purchase Orders, received payments from customers, corresponded with vendors and customers, and creating and maintain files. After one year, I began my transition to my previous position, as Finance Tech I, where I was our grants and contracts specialist. I oversaw all grants and contracts from a financial standpoint. I ensured that all purchases were in compliance with our granting agencies while being compliant with our company's procurement policies. My other main task was to complete all financial reporting each quarter and submitted to the agencies. I reviewed all accounts payables being inputted into the system for accuracy. I produced all financial statements for review by my superiors, Elko Band Council and program directors each month and presented to them in an open council meeting. My other tasks included maintaining grant files, corresponding with granting agencies through electronic and telephonic correspondence, processing and running payroll, reconciling all travel accounts, completing bank deposits, month end journal entries, along with all job duties from my previous Finance Clerk position.
- Finance Clerk at FINANCE TECH I, ELKO BAND COUNCIL
- KID-FIT ASSISTANT at TE-MOAK TRIBE OF WESTERN SHOSHONE
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Accounting - ACCOUNTING
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Process all incoming New/Rehire/Current employee paperwork.
• Audits calculate and process ADP timesheets.
• Create and establish pay codes and deduction codes.
• FMLA monitoring, reporting and reconciliations as requested.
• Balance Clerk of Courts payroll bi-weekly.
• Prints and maintain all payroll reports.
• Process, maintain and distribute leave records bi-weekly consisting of (comp bank, sick bank, and vacation bank)
• Prepare, review, and submit reports that are due bi-weekly, (i.e.GL-Upload, Deductions, Worxtime1094/95 information)
• On my payroll off week update and prepare BOCC New hire and Resignation listing for check distribution.
• On my payroll off week Prepares BOCC Checks for distribution.
• Helps in the reconciliation of payroll JE’s and GL Finance Reports
• Submits data to the County benefits office on a bi-weekly basis.
• Reports and maintain the FRS monthly File for Auditors lead sheet.
• Prepare, process and maintains the Monthly FRS Journal Entry and Cash Reconciliation
• Prepare, process and maintain the Monthly Payroll Bank Reconciliation
• Remits quarterly and annual employee wage reports to the County, State and other Agencies as required by all guidelines and policies.
• Prepares process and maintains Compensated Absences Report for quarterly and annual processing.
• Prepares and submits Worker’s Compensation Internal Billing Report requested by BOCC for invoice preparation.
• Prepares and maintains budget preparation documentation surrounding personnel expenditures.
• Meets with and provides reports and information to several third party Auditors as it relates to payroll processing (i.e. Workers comp, Walk-through, FCCC Title VI-D).
• Meets with and maintains working relationship with employees /co-workers as it relates to HR/Payroll processing.
• Meets with and establishes effective working relationships with the public and outside Agency Representatives. (i.e. Aflac, Nationwide, ADP)
• Protects and maintains confidential information.
• Attends meetings relating to payroll, HR and or benefits offered to employees.
• Assist Accounts Payable department when available.
• Assists in the year-end closing of the financial statements, conversion and elimination entry preparation, audit assistance and CAFR preparation.
• Performs other job related duties as required or assigned by the Assistant Finance Director, Finance Director, or the Clerk of the Circuit Court.
- Finance Clerk III-Payroll Specialist/HR at Monroe County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller
- AP Finance Clerk 1/BOCC Payroll Assistant at Monroe County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller
- Staff Accountant I at Lower Keys Medical Center Key West
- Accounting Technician/Assets Management/Inventory/Payroll Specialist at Navy Gateway Inns & Suites
1 year, 8 months at this Job
August. 1997 worked with the Raymondville ISD as teacher asst for 2 years and was moved to Raymondville High School to work in the records room on Jan. 2001 and then went to work with the Finance Office from 2010 to 2013 when I retired with 28 years of service. I have much experience as secretarial position. records clerk
- Records Clerk/Finance Clerk at Raymondville ISD
- Attendance Clerk at Rivera High School
- attendance clerk at Brownsville ISD
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Work in finance office, assisting with accounts payable, accounts receivable, running reports, answering phone calls, assisting clients
- Finance Clerk at SeaLandAire
- Receptionist at John Ganton's Countryside
- Customer Service Rep at Advance Employment
- Teller/ Supervisor/ Collections at CP Federal Credit Union
at this Job
- High School Diploma - General
Provide temporary assistance to the Finance department's special projects.
• Inventory transaction data entry with sorting and filing of reports
• Data and file extraction from former expense invoice system and data cleansing for upload into current invoice system
• Contract file and data entry into current contract repository
- FINANCE CLERK at WEST MARINE PRODUCTS INC
- INVENTORY CLERK at FOX RACING SHOX
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at MI PUEBLO FOODS
- INTERNSHIP, NATIVIDAD MEDICAL CENTER at RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Responsibilities I am accounts payable. I am in charge of accounts payable for four companies. I enter invoices in our finance program daily. I also do daily accounts receivable deposits daily Accomplishments Our electronic files are more organized. The company has less outstanding invoices owed. Skills Used I do monthly invoicing for our local parking garage. I work in excel daily doing balance sheets. We are completely electronic. I sort our files in vendor files and make sure all of our files are correct and accurate for audits. I also help with audits
- Finance Clerk at River Valley Transit
6 years at this Job
- High school diploma
Support Finance Director in daily functions and activities, including a multimillion dollar budget. Run the bi-weekly and monthly payroll. Interact with vendor reps, and seek out the best price or advantage for the county. Maintain vendor payment process and PO's for purchase of supplies and equipment. Purchase equipment and office supplies for most county departments. Supply and maintain office supply inventory. Support 215 employees at all levels, including county/state leadership.
- Finance Clerk at Heard County Board of Commissioners
- Administrative Assistant at Heard County Fire & EMS
- Teller/Asst at Flag Bank
- Physician Assistant at PAPP Clinic
6 years, 8 months at this Job
Reviews and analyzes accounting/fiscal data and records/reports from department/divisions of the Board of County Commissioners or the
Office of the Clerk & Comptroller, as part of a financial operations
• Prepares standard journal entries and posts transactions to proper accounts.
• Reviews and approves nonrecurring accounting entries and adjustments, as well as budget amendments and budget transfers.
• Prepares summaries, trial balances, and related reports and statements for assigned division.
• Receives and transfers funds, and maintains daily records and balancing.
• Reconciles and balances financial statements, accounting records and ledgers.
• Updates Fixed Assets inventory records.
• Maintains Unclaimed Funds records for Accounts Payable and Utilities departments.
• Handle requests and questions from auditors.
• Composes correspondence, emails, and maintains verbal lines of communication with vendors, members of financial institutions, county personnel, and fellow employees in a professional manner.
• Participates in formulating, evaluating, monitoring, and implementing accounting and budgetary policies, systems, controls, and procedures.
• Coaches, leads, mentors, guides, trains, and assists, other clerks as needed, to ensure effective and timely completion of assignments.
- Finance Clerk III - General Ledger Dept. at Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller
- Finance Clerk II - Clerks Finance Dept. at Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller
- Finance Clerk I - Clerks Finance Dept. at Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller
- Real Auction Foreclosure Clerk - Clerks Finance Dept. at Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Prepare paperwork for customers purchasing vehicles Have customers sign nessesary documents needed for purchasing or financing a vehicle in a timely manner. Gather additional documents requested from credit union from customers Follow up with customers and credit unions regarding stipulations Send all nessesary funding documents to the designated credit union Contact and follow up with under writers, loan officers and loan funders regarding contracts that have been submitted for approval Process and publish vehicle titling paperwork Collect vehicle registration, Title paperwork, and process all nessesary vehicle trade documents required from the Department or Licensing. Process customer request for extended warranty cancelations Collect downpayments from customers Work directly with finance manager for each new or used vehicle purchase
- Finance Clerk at CORWIN FORD
- Executive Finance Assistant at Alvarez Auto Sales
- Bartender at Parkade Bar and Grill
- Bartender/Server at Sushi Ya Restaurant
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Complete finance paperwork with customers Process finance paperwork and send to lenders Work with finance managers to structure deals based on lender approvals Problem solve in order to remedy delays in funding Assist with verifying warranty cost, enrollment, cancellations Ensure compliance with DMV standards Schedule appointments based on sales leads Log daily sales records and goals Assist with all administrative office tasks, organize office projects
- Finance Clerk at Kiefer Nissan Volvo of Corvallis
- Guest Service Supervisor at Courtyard by Marriott Corvallis
- Guest Service Representative/Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
- Medical Receptionist at Womens Healthcare Associates
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology and Psychology