Finance Consultant (SaaS IT; Retail; Consumer / CPG; Manufacturer; Marine; Telecom) · Provide consulting to businesses with financial planning and analysis, reporting, strategic planning, accounting and GAAP principles, budgeting, forecasting, analysis of revenue and expense movements, and data analytics · Support organizations with financial modeling, month end close, P&L analysis, financial statement preparation (income statement, cash flow, balance sheet), KPI metrics dashboard reporting, and sales and margin analysis · Collaborate with senior leadership and management to develop resolutions to complex financial problems that require frequent use of creativity, contribute in establishing business policies and practices, and improvements
- Finance Consultant at Finance Consultant
- Director of Finance at Alex Brands
- Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at Prudential Financial
- Director of Financial Planning and Analysis at Sirius XM
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Management and Business Strategy
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Selection of Client Listed Below:
SaaS Company, music industry
• Collaborate with partners of a Software as a Service music catalog and royalties management system to refine business plan and financial projections for use in pitches to investors in multimillion-dollar capital raise
• Analyze music and SaaS industries, competitors, and insights from focus groups to determine development priorities, opportunities for product differentiation, and relevant expenses for investor funding request Mobile App Startup
• Researched mobile app’s two intersecting industries – online dating and event ticket sales – and potential target markets to produce key deliverables for evaluation: suitable comparables, competitive analysis, areas for growth, and sustainable competitive advantages
• Performed financial analysis for company valuation and necessary investment, estimating projected users and probable revenue streams, as well as corresponding marketing, administrative, and development expenses
• Designed brand-cohesive pitch slide deck to accompany financial analyses and market research for presentation to panel of investors in multimillion-dollar capital raise Ballistic Financial, prospective subsidiary of one of the largest online sporting and hunting goods retailers in US
• Collaborated with founding partners to assess goals for profitability, focusing specifically on the feasibility of the creation of a consumer financing subsidiary
• Analyzed company sales data, “layaway” program participation rates, and historical consumer financing records to create projections for the success and sustainability of a company-owned financing arm
• Recommended appropriate consumer financing offerings and potential bank partnerships
• Evaluated the aesthetic of the existing online store and made recommendations for a more cohesive design, including how best to incorporate Ballistic Financial’s user interface as a customer credit solution
- Independent Strategy and Finance Consultant at Independent Strategy and Finance Consultant
- Registered Associate at Morgan Stanley
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Strategy and Finance
- Bachelor's - Finance
San Francisco, California
• 2018-Present Cloud services company specializing in real-time operations for teams & streamlined incident resolution for organizations Finance Consultant Recruited by former Keynote Systems Chief Commercial Officer & EVP to manage annual recurring revenue (ARR), shore-up Financial Planning &Analysis (FP&A) and related financial oversight, stabilize all fiscal standards, processes and systems that had been established - and reengineer cross-segment, product and regional forecasting.
• Creates models illustrating sales capacity, ARR, and revenue by segment, product, and region that simplify processes and methodologies, and allow for quick updates - effectively "removing the handcuffs" from the company's business decisional governance.
• Completes meticulous quarterly rolling 12-month forecasts and delivers Board presentation packages assisting senior management in delivering on short- term business goals. Currently creating FY2020 Budget projection.
• Reviewed and analyzed existing data to develop SaaS metrics (Rule of 40, Customer LTV, CAC, Customer Churn), etc.) to effectively measure company's business performance.
• Assisting with Anaplan implementation, including rollout through test phases. Convincing senior leaders to develop and implement ongoing Best Practices that support company growth moving forward.
- Finance Consultant at PagerDuty, Inc.
- Finance Consultant at Mixpanel, Inc
- Finance Consultant at SIGOS/Dynatrace/Keynote Systems
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis at Deem, Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
Charlotte, North Carolina May, 2016 - Present
Wells Fargo & Company is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets.
Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance.
An active partner in consulting & advising business leaders, partnering with finance teams, balance sheet
forecasting, technology & treasury to develop, analyze and implement various financial performance and risk
management reporting. Utilize SQL, EPM, CVR and CAS and QRM, OBIEE and other business intelligence
tools in the development of more efficient, effective and transparent analytics.
• Implement, develop & analyze cost of funds methodologies for the matched maturity cost of funds project and verify data sourcing for E-one database project.
• Assist in the development, implementation and testing of recovery and resolution plans.
• Maintain and improve legacy monthly cost of funds production cycle including certification of results.
• Conduct and present various Ad Hoc analyses for various end users including management and lines of business personnel.
• Investigate and resolve end user questions relating to cost of funds and system integrity analysis.
• Develop and evaluate risk management policies and procedures for effectiveness and risk containment.
- Finance Consultant at Wells Fargo NA
- Senior Treasury Analyst at Ally Financial Inc
- Managing Partner at Prodigy Capital Management, LLC
- Investment Banking Analyst-Emerging Markets at Lehman Brothers Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Analytical Finance
SOUTHFIELD, MI December 2016 - Present
Providing businesses with skilled finance and accounting professionals on a full-time basis.
Accounting & Finance Consultant
Johnson Electric - (Senior Financial Analyst)
● Monitored/maintained 200+ customer portfolio with various levels of daily/weekly/monthly customer interaction.
● Timely collection of AR balances, maintained past due targets while identifying resolutions to customer delinquency.
● Recorded customer collection activities & generated various accounting reports from multiple ERP systems.
● Reconciled up to $40 million in credits, unapplied cash, prepayments and client deductions. American Axle & Manufacturing (Accounts Receivable Analyst )
● Maintenance and reconciliation of AR Casting accounts
● Handled special credit arrangements and deviations from standard terms of payment.
● Monitored schedules and prepared bank deposits for posting to general ledger and sub ledger MSX International (Treasury Accountant)
● Researched and analyzed deposit variances, adjustments and prepared related journal entries Rizzo Environmental Services (Billing Manager)
● Generated over 200 monthly, quarterly and annual invoices to commercial and residential clients.
● Posted, applied and reconciled checks, ACH and wire transfers from lockbox to 100 plus appropriate GL accounts.
● Researched and validated unidentified receipts using internal and external sources.
- Accounting & Finance Consultant at ROBERT HALF/ ACCOUNTEMPS
- Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst at IHS AUTOMOTIVE / R.L. POLK & CO
- Senior Credit and Collections Analyst at EQUIFAX / PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Seeking Bachelor's of Science - Accounting
Business Finance Consultant with 25+years of experience specializing in the delivery of a full range of consulting services inclusive of securing financial funding solutions, strategic business planning, market strategy and research, budget analysis focused expense reduction, right sizing organizations, staff and leadership development training. * Retained by church clients to restructure business operations to achieve expense reductions and refinancing of debt * Retained by small to midsize companies to secure commercial funding for projects from $100K-$100million
- Business Finance Consultant at First Capital Solutions LLC
- CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER/EXECUTIVE CHIEF OF STAFF at New Birth Cathedral
- REGIONAL SOUTHEAST DIRECTOR at One-Economy Corporation
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR at The Community Impact Center Inc
9 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE degree - Business Administration
Dedicated, self-motivated and results-driven professional with over five years of finance, accounting, and media experience.
Possesses an exceptional ability to achieve and exceed business objectives in fast paced environments. Works well both independently and as a contributing member of the team. Has been consistently awarded additional responsibilities, with a proven record of achievement in meeting and exceeding customer and employers' expectations.
Media Operations Specialist/Finance (Consultant) 02/2018-Present
• Assist with receiving monthly reporting and billing for various clients
• Match invoices to media buy and approve for payment
• Liaise between the media team and billing department to ensure financials are in order and clients are billed accurately
• Ensure that client accounts are in good standing and invoices have been processed for payment
• Resolve discrepancies with vendors and media teams as directed
• Assist with contacting site/vendor for missing invoices as needed
• Handle site/vendor inquires
- Media Operations Specialist/Finance (Consultant) at
- Staff Accountant at True Investments, LLC
- AR/Staff Accountant at Newport Pacific Capital
- Financial Assistant at Department of Agriculture / ADEA Division
11 months at this Job
- - Commercial Advertising and Arts
Continued on with prior company after moving from LA to the Bay Area for her new job. Currently working remotely as a consultant.
- Finance Consultant at Entertainment One
- VP at Production Finance
- Senior Manager, Production Finance at ABC Studios
- Director, Production Finance at Showtime Networks
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BA - Financial Accounting
2014 -July, 2018: Director of Finance and Human Resources & Finance Consultant - UPMC at Avalon Place and Avalon Springs Place (Avalon Springs Nursing Center)
- Director of Finance and Human Resources & Finance Consultant - UPMC at Avalon Place and Avalon Springs Place
- Payroll Manager at Americare Management Corporation, LLC
- Payroll/Human Resources Manager at Diversified Security Solutions, LLC
- Director of Human Resources at UPMC at Avalon Place
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Health Services Administration
• Responsible for preparing monthly financial reports for DSRIP IT
• Prepared quarterly grant vouchers and financial analysis
• Handled grant billings and managed government contract registration and compliance.
• Prepared ad hoc requests and special projects analysis and provided direct support to the Managers and Directors of Finance.
• Performed ad hoc analyses as requested in order to help management make informed decisions regarding the short and long-term objectives of the business.
• Alerted management to accounting or operational problems and suggested actionable solutions.
- Finance Consultant at Northwell Health
- Senior Financial Analyst at S&P Global, Platts
- Financial Analyst at CBRE
- Financial Analyst at Le Pain Quotidien
1 year at this Job
- BBA - Accounting