Provide guidance for optimizing payroll systems and processes covering 500+ hourly employees and contractors.
● Led the development and implementation of productivity and utilization metrics for direct hire and contract labor.
● Identified trends and recommended improvements for dispatch of employees.
● Facilitated the redesign of billing and invoicing processes.
- Finance Consultant at NES Global Talent
- Finance Director at Siemens Industry Inc.
- Finance Director at Siemens Energy Inc.
- Commercial Project Manager at Siemens AG
4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accountancy
San Francisco, California
• April 2018 - Present Cloud services company specializing in real-time operations for teams & streamlined incident resolution for organizations Finance Consultant Recruited by former Keynote Systems Chief Commercial Officer & EVP to manage annual recurring revenue (ARR), shore-up Financial Planning &Analysis (FP&A) and related financial oversight, stabilize all fiscal standards, processes and systems that had been established - and reengineer cross-segment, product and regional forecasting.
• Create models illustrating ARR, and revenue by segment and region for products and services based on sales capacity and unit economics that simplify processes and methodologies and allow for quick updates.
• Mentor and assist a manager to develop and take ownership of Sales Finance function.
• Reviewed and analyzed existing data to develop SaaS metrics (Rule of 40, Customer LTV, CAC, Customer Churn), etc.) to effectively measure company's business performance.
• Complete quarterly rolling 12-month forecasts and FY2020 budget and delivers Board presentation packages assisting senior management in delivering business goals.
• Assisting with Anaplan implementation, including rollout through test phases. Convincing senior leaders to develop and implement ongoing Best Practices that support company growth moving forward.
- Finance Consultant at PagerDuty, Inc
- Finance Consultant at Mixpanel, Inc
- Finance Consultant at SIGOS GmbH
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis at Deem, Inc
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
Self-Employed Finance Consultant offering Commercial Financing options for businesses Independent Agent for TSYS Credit Card Processing
- Finance Consultant at Consulting Services of Tampa Bay, LLC
- Business Services Sales Manager at Achieva Credit Union
- Mortgage Loan Consultant at Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
- Loan Consultant at Land Home Financial Services
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
- Currently enrolled in MBA Program - Business Administration
Oct 2018 - Started my career at Rider Levett Bucknall as a receptionist. My daily duties are taking care of the reception area, greeting clients and arranging appointments. I am responsible for all social events and arranging catering. Weekly stationary orders are done and making sure that all the printers and computers are working. I also assist the finance manager with weekly timesheets capturing. Making sure that kitchen is clean and ready for use. I assist team leaders with admin work that ranges from creating new files to capturing information. SA Home Loans 2015 - 2018 Property Finance Consultant.
- Property Finance Consultant at SA Home Loans
- Senior Consultant at SA Home Loans
- Private banker (Sales consultant) at ABSA Bank, Barclays Bank
- at ABSA Bank, Barclays Bank
3 years at this Job
- Graduate Diploma / Graduate Certificate
• Small business consultant for companies in need of finances for working capital, business expansion, etc.
• Commercial Real estate and Large Project Finance loan broker to over 200 Major Private lenders/investors
- FINANCE CONSULTANT at MONEYFORYOURBIZNOW.COM
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at AMAC/H-LINK
- Executive Recruiter at QUALITY EXECUTIVE PLACEMENTS
- Outside Sales Representative at BILLIONAIREPLANET.COM
9 years at this Job
- - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/COMPUTER SCIENCES
Greeting customers, informing them of our services, and creating a match between their needs and our inventory. This includes following up and creating an outstanding buying experience for every customer. consistently reaching and exceeding specified sales goals in order to move to a Senior Sales Consultant level. 95% Voice of customer satisfaction survey rating #2 in the southern region. Maintaining a 98% close rate and conversion.
- Sales & Finance Consultant at Carmax Auto Finance
- Sales Territory Manager at United Acceptance Incorporation
- Independent B2B & Consumer Sales Account Manager at Elite Marketing Group
- Seasonal Medical Sales Consultant at Elite Marketing Group
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- A.S - Science
- B.A. of Applied Science - International Business
- - Real Estate Agent
Fully Immersed Entertainment is a start-up company that offers various forms of live action role playing games that is comprised of teams that compete through obstacles where the winning team gets bragging rights as well as a prize. The objective was to build the foundation of the Finance department.
• Developed by laws for the company
• Created standardized forms so that the company will know participation interest levels; for example, client registration form
• Created ramp up and monthly ongoing budget for operations for the first year
• Established chart of Accounts
- Finance Consultant at FULLY IMMERSED ENTERTAINMENT
- Vice President at SUNTRUST BANK
- Management Consultant at RESOURCES GLOBAL PROFESSIONALS
- Finance Manager at annual Financial Services
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
• Support Consumer Lending & Wholesale Banking stress test (DFAST/CCAR) modeling and nine quarter rolling forecast for loan balances and net interest income.
• Coordinate documentation related to Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST) & CCAR.
• Coordinate submission of forecast to QRM (Quantitative Risk Management)
• Provide Ad-Hoc financial analytics.
• Present and review financial results with senior leadership and business partners.
• Develop and evaluate solutions to a wide range of highly complex financial problems.
• Identify, analyze and report on financial impact of proposed strategic business initiatives.
• Develop, design, implement and modify complex financial models for business analysis.
• Anticipate issues based on knowledge of business trends and proposing direction and solutions.
• Serve as expert consultant to senior management and line of business partners on highly complex financial issues.
- Finance Consultant at Wells Fargo Bank
- Senior Risk Reporting Analyst at JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Accountant II at U.S. Bank, Wealth Management & Securities Services
- Accounting Intern at Tristar Hotel Group
1 year at this Job
- Master's in Accounting - Business
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
Waterbury, CT (contract position) 09/18 - Present The Waterbury Development Corporation (WDC) is the designated developer representing the City of Waterbury. WDC is engaged in attracting and supporting small businesses within the community as well as undertaking remediation of land and existing structures within the city. FINANCE CONSULTANT
Contracted to maintain a seamless transition in the accounting department while the organization undergoes internal restructuring.
• Develop and formalize internal accounting controls to lay the foundation for increased efficiency and cost control going forward
• Monthly and quarterly financial reporting and analysis
• General accounting oversight including monthly review of balance sheet accounts for multiple companies.
• Liaison for external audit team to ensure timeliness and accuracy during the annual audit
- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE CONSULTANT at WATERBURY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE CONSULTANT at RECOVERY NETWORK OF PROGRAMS
- DIRECTOR OF FINANCE at CUYAHOGA METROPOLITAN HOUSING AUTHORITY
- at CUYAHOGA METROPOLITAN HOUSING AUTHORITY
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - ACCOUNTING
Real Estate Broker Duties
• Brokered $113 Million in sales for Costa Hollywood, a Condominium-Hotel development.
• Coordinated and managed the delivery of the project and closing of 270 sales contracts.
• Created and maintained reports for project sales, escrow management, broker commissions, sales team performance, sales office traffic, inventory and pricing.
• Implemented sales strategies raising the sales per square foot from the $500s to the $800s. Finance Consultant Duties
• Secured a $22.5 million bridge loan in August 2015 before securing a $70 million construction loan in July 2016.
• Approve and manage the construction, administration, and the sales and marketing budgets.
• Review and advise on legal matters pertaining construction contracts, hotel operator contracts, purchase contracts, and settlement negotiations.
• Supervise the Accounting Department and approve loan funding requests.
- BROKER AND FINANCE CONSULTANT at COSTA HOLLYWOOD BEACH RESORT
- MANAGER/SPECIALIST, MARKETING STRATEGY & ANALYSIS, SAPIENTNITRO at Coca-Cola
- COO/CFO ASSISTANT / SR. ADMINISTRATOR / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at INTERNATIONAL SALES GROUP LLC
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at YORK REFRIGERATION, Latin American Refrigeration Division
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - International Business