• Reviewing and processing payment requests, issue checks or ACH payment
• Preparing and uploading cash deposit entries into Financial Edge.
• Creating charges, credits and payments for deferred revenue.
• Preparing journal entries for monthly closing, including prepaid expenses, unearned revenue and Tax-levy expenses.
• Preparing bank reconciliations for various entities.
• Reconciling tuition and housing schedule between CUNYFIRST and internal entities.
• Updating auditing schedules and accounts reconciliation reports monthly, including AP, AR, accrued revenue, deferred expenses and outstanding invoices.
• Analyzing contract fees for billing and shadowing accounting entries for Queens College Summit Housing system.
• Providing monthly financial report to program directors.
• Assisting department head for CUNY Central mid-year report.
• Assisting department director preparing vendor 1099 forms.
- Queens College Finance Coordinator at Queens College Finance Coordinator
- Junior Staff Accountant at Welllife Network
- Queens College Association Accounting Assistant at Financial Edge
5 months at this Job
- M.S. - Accounting
- B.A. - Accounting
• Coordinate and assist in the preparation of payments to clients and vendors, to ensure the payments comply with the R&P Cooperative Agreement and MG guidelines;
• Monitor the process of AP/AR and G/L transactions and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
• Assists manager in periodically reviewing the accounting systems and procedures as well as the existing internal control;
• Oversee purchases/procurement for office related supplies and materials;
• Support full-cycle human resources process, including processing human resources related paperwork, and coordinating successful onboarding for local field staff.
• Took over the employment program coordinator position to manage 3 state and federal funded Employment Programs (RSSP, TAG, MG) for six months besides being a Finance Coordinator.
• Human Resources and IT focal point in Albany Field Office.
- Finance Coordinator at US. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Administrative Support Associate / Health Unit Coordinator at Albany Medical Center
- Shift Leader / Supervisor at Aramark INC., Albany Medical Center
- Management Assistant at Embassy of the United States of America
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Management
An educated and articulate individual looking to bring a strong sense of motivation, dedication and responsibility to help with the betterment of an organization PVH - Bridgewater, New Jersey October 2016 - September 2018
International Finance Coordinator
➢ Management of documentation including checks and invoices for business transactions
➢ Computation record changes and refunds for freight items
➢ Reconciliation of any report discrepancies
➢ Coordination and preparatory work for audits and vendor communications Seasons 52 - Bridgewater, New Jersey February 2015 - November 2018 Server
➢ Trained new servers on company procedures and expectations
➢ Develop extensive customer service practices to ensure guest experiences are excellent
➢ Exceeded sales goals regularly while simultaneously promoting new menu items
- International Finance Coordinator at PVH
- Bank Teller at Somerset Savings Bank
- Bank Teller at Bank of America
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - English
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Field Finance Coordinator focuses on account reconciliations voucher review and financial report reconciliation of assigned overseas offices. Assigned offices have a higher level of complexity and varying volume of transactional activity as the personnel's sole responsibility pertains to field accounting tasks. For each assigned office, the Field Accounting Coordinator's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Review monthly field finance report reconciliation for assigned countries/projects field finance reports and supporting documentation/vouchers, bank statement reconciliation to G/L, AR, AP, prepaid expense, tax and payroll liabilities, accrued expenses, travel advance and settlement.
• Ensure compliance with company, donor, and government regulations. Communicate the findings to the field office and follow up to clear those findings.
• Review field financial reports for timely submission, proper recording of transactions and accurate utilization of the chart of accounts
• Review field office wire requests to ascertain the reasonableness of the request and the availability of approved documentation. Relay any atypical request deviations to the Finance Manager for further clarification as necessary.
• Assist field offices with their monthly wire projections
• Actively participate in the creation and preparation of Field and HQ finance training sessions, especially Quick Books
• Maintain and coordinate proactive communications with field finance personnel and Project Coordinators (PC) to provide timely finance support.
• As needed, perform field office reviews to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, in addition to identifying lessons learned for implementation in other field offices and applicable areas for improvement
- Field Finance Coordinator at University Research Co., Center for Human Services
- Monitor and Evaluation and Communications Officer at University of California Davis Kabul
- Grants Specialist at Creative Associates International Kabul
- Grants Program Specialist at Quest Consulting Services Kabul
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
· Manage the timely and accurate processing of invoices, expense reports, credit memos, and payment transactions · Process vendor checks in a timely manner · File authorization request data for Fixed Assets · Record credit card purchases · Collect payment approval for authorization requests · Address escalated issues from vendors regarding accounts payable · Resolve invoice discrepancies · Maintain petty cash, and travel expenses · Responsible for paying all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made · Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments · Report finance activities to department management · Support all certifications obtained by the company
- FINANCE COORDINATOR at NEATON ROME, INC
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT / PAYROLL ADMIN at VENTOWER INDUSTRIES
- Accounts Payable at MEDILODGE OF MONROE
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable at PCA LABS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ASSOCIATES - ACCOUNTING
Prepares financial reports and presentations for the manager of finance and grants and assists with high-level report creation for directors and deans. ❖ Coordinates time entry for Education Administration and ensures timekeeping activity is accurate and timely. ❖ Coordinates vendor contracts and serves as key Finance staff member when dealing with vendor agreements and contacts. ❖ Coordinates annual student internet reimbursement program, serving as lead contact for all students and oversees document collection and reimbursement payments. ❖ Serve as key contact for student's leadership organization Medical Student Education Council (MSEC) and meets regularly with their treasurers to ensure club finances are being appropriately monitored. ❖ Assists in the coordination of administering faculty bonus payments. ❖ Provide high-level support to the Senior Advisor (Medical Education) to the Dean. Provide scheduling and meeting coordination assistance.
- Finance Coordinator at Weill Cornell Medicine
- Sr. Administrative Aide to Sr. Associate Dean at
- Administrative Secretary to Deputy University Counsel and Secretary at
- Administrative Coordinator to the Associate Dean and Secretary at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management & Economics
- Associate - Business Management & Economics
To assist finance managers with processing and collection of data to establish loans and financing for customers. Duties include, but not limited to: collecting, analyzing and reporting on financial data for finance and insurance department. Resolving funding issues with banks and financial institutions. Collecting down payments, communicating with customers to collect and verify information and follow up on outstanding issues. Collaborating with finance director and managers to make sure contracts legally and correctly executed and that all needs were collected. Package contract packages for banks and financial institutions. Data entry, build Excel / Google sheets for reporting and analyzing purposes, as well as general office duties
- Finance Coordinator at Hendrick Toyota
- ASM / Service Writer at Fred Anderson Toyota
- Finance Manager at Fred Anderson Toyota
3 years at this Job
- High school
- High school
Review all third-party collections accounts for outstanding balances. Create, update and maintain points of contact within client finance departments to ensure the most efficient balance retrieval. Assess weekly reports for the most lucrative collection efforts. Research invoicing and rate discrepancies to resolve and obtain lost revenue both internally and externally. A large portion of this job involves spreadsheet manipulation for both department and executive use. Skills- Customer Service Microsoft Word Excel Multitasking Time Management Communications Personal Work Ethic
- Finance Coordinator at Fr. Meyer's Sohn
- Data Analyst/ AR Specialist at Troise
- Contractor/Billing Analyst at JRS Wire Management
- Graphic Designer at Berks Digital
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Graphic Design
Collierville, Tennessee February 2010 to September 2017
February 26th, 2010, PepsiCo completed its mergers with PAS and PBG to strengthen its North American beverage business. The
North American bottling operations of PAS and PBG are now an operating unit of PepsiCo known as Pepsi Beverages Company.
PBC operates in the United States, Canada and Mexico and encompasses approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American
beverage volume. General Market Coordinator, Finance Coordinator, Sales Coordinator
Perform a variety of functions to support the Director of Marketing, Location Unit Managers, Location Admins.
• Manage APS (accounts payable) for the Mid-South Market
• Manage ERT (Enterprise Reporting Tool - data reporting) for the Mid-South Market
• Manage Purchasing Credit Card reviews for the Mid-South Market
• Create, maintain, and publish daily, weekly, period, and yearly reports for the Mid-South Market
• Schedule staff meetings, market meetings, etc. to include blocking and booking hotel rooms, food, beverages, meeting materials
• Responsible for District Office building maintenance personnel, cleaning personnel, office supplies, office equipment, office security
• Maintain schedule and disperse tickets for the Memphis Grizzlies basketball team: 4 season and parking tickets, along with 14 suite nights.
• Maintain schedule and disperse tickets for the University of Memphis football: 60 season and parking tickets; U of M basketball tickets: 42 season and parking tickets.
• Maintain schedule and disperse tickets for the New Orleans Saints Football team: 4 season and parking tickets along with 10 suite nights; along with a variety of smaller events in Memphis and surrounding areas.
• Support Location Unit Managers and Admins as necessary. Senior Executive Administrative Assistant Perform a variety of functions to support the VP/GM and Director of Finance. ~~~~~~ work with two Food Service Field Sales Teams as well.
• Maintain documents, answer phones, file.
• Make travel and meeting arrangements
• Local Process Owner for all wireless devices within the Division Office
• Local Process Owner for APS (accounts payable) for the Division Office
• Create and maintain Power Point presentations
• Process expenses and reports for four managers PEPSI AMERICAS, Collierville, Tennessee Pepsi Americas was world's second-largest bottler of Pepsi-Cola products, and also contracted to produce beverages for Dr Pepper Snapple Group and smaller regional brands. Food Services Sales Coordinator Perform a variety of functions to support two field food service sales teams
• Maintain documents, answer phones, file.
• Maintain and process contract accounts
• Maintain payments for contract accounts
• Provide daily, weekly, period, and annual reports
• Make travel and meeting arrangements
• Track product blitzes and promotions
• Monitor and maintain point of purchase products
• Create and maintain Power Point presentations Myra J Eldred
- General Market Coordinator, Finance Coordinator, Sales Coordinator at PEPSI BEVERAGES COMPANY
- Marketing Services Coordinator at RING INDUSTRIAL GROUP, LP
- Office Manager at DOWMAK Inc
- Designer and marketer at SYNCHRONICS, INC
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
Assisted the Director of Finance and Administration in performing accounting and administrative functions. Accounting responsibilities included assigning accounting codes and processing payment of invoices and reimbursements, generating 1099-MISC forms for electronic filing for vendors, reconciling monthly accounts payable checks and credit card statements, input monthly general ledger entries into the accounting system, processed monthly accounts receivable batches, processed credit card transactions, made bank deposits, managed petty cash funds, invoiced vendors, managed the filing system of vendors, produced accounting reports, assisted in the preparation work of an annual audit review, scribed for budget and finance meetings, managed filing annual reports with states for solicitation compliance, notary duties, managed postage machine's monthly fund balance and managed the yearly gala auction payment tables. Previous duty also included working with a donor database generating thank you acknowledgement letters. Administrative responsibilities included assisting employees with benefit applications for enrollments, changes in membership or cancellations, kept track of staff attendance records, managed the office phone system setups and being a back up for the administrative assistant on general office duties.
- Finance Coordinator at ORAL HEALTH AMERICA
- Product Support Representative at MORNINGSTAR, INC
- Product Sales Representative at MORNINGSTAR, INC
- Income Tax Preparer (part-time) at H&R BLOCK
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting