* Review, calculate and apply debits and credits in support of contractual pricing and/or equipment offers, special offers and promotions and other system, sales and customer related issues that may require a debit or credit * Review incoming documents in Work Flow Management system to ensure compliance to documented process and requirements prior to completion * Maintained 100% accuracy in calculating and issuing credits decreasing company revenue leakage * Validate credit requests to mitigate loss of revenue * Run and analyze reports using Cognos reporting system to verify and justify credits * Provide written justification to upper Management for credit requests * Assist new Coordinators as needed * Received live Chats from internal customers to assist with Business Account questions and escalations
- Finance Coordinator at Verizon Wireless Business Finance Coordinator
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Verizon Wireless
- Fraud Consultant at Verizon Wireless
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Essential functions of my job:
• Provide administrative support to the West Region Finance Department including support for three Managers, and a Region Operations Manager.
• Insure all invoices going out to the West region clients are in compliance with company’s requirements. Address issues with invoices with various Business Unites teams and work with EY Global Support Services team based in India to fix problems. Act as a point of contact for clients inquiries related to Accounts Receivable for the West region.
• Assist with data collection and prepare wide range of regular monthly and ad hoc reports related to Finance department operations. During the last week of a fiscal year prepare daily Cash on Hands reports for the West Finance Leadership.
• Help to organize monthly all-hands meetings, prepare minutes, and post them on the Department SharePoint website.
• Help to plan and prepare various events within the Department including virtual trainings and region meetings. Research and manage travel arrangements including lodging, airfares, and local transportation when needed.
• Participate in special projects and initiatives related to improving Finance workflow. Coordinate processes across the region at the direction of the Region Operations Manager.
• Serve as SharePoint knowledge champion for the group. Post and maintain various documents on SharePoint sites belong to the Department.
• Supervise Finance Coordinator back-up team (group of 4 people). Provide them with initial training, update them on the process and quality requirements. Manage back-up coverage schedule during vacations and absences. To grow professional network and refine my project management skills I volunteered for various additional projects:
• I work with a team serving one of the biggest clients and prepare very specific and detailed invoices for this client (20-30 invoices each month). According to the team’s feedback my work is a key to their success in meeting monthly billing goals.
• I worked with the Microsoft engagement team on a project related to Nokia acquisition. I was praised by the team for my excellent time and project management skills.
• I have organized and led communications with my peers Finance Coordinators across the country (a group of 7 people) to discuss issues, share our ideas and best practices for improving workflow.
• I volunteered to lead several charitable projects initiated by Finance Department during holiday seasons in the Westlake Village office. I was awarded a number of times by Finance Leadership with monetary awards for demonstrating creativity, initiative, and “above and beyond” contribution to the team success.
- Finance Coordinator at Ernst & Young LLP
- Office Services Coordinator at Ernst & Young LLP
- Executive Assistant at Spaceial Solutions, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Spaceial Solutions, Inc
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronic Engineering
Oversees and directs the complete accounting cycle for 5 cost centers including invoice verification, purchase order initiation, and closing of accounts. Reviews and reconciles cost centers for month and year-end close. Maintains accounts payables and accounts receivable. Preparation of journal entries and posting financial transactions.
• Began as accounting clerk and was promoted to finance coordinator.
- Finance Coordinator/Military Sales at PEPSICO
- Administrative Assistant at CORNWELL ENTERPRISES
- Logistics Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at INTERNAP NETWORK SERVICES
15 years at this Job
- Certificate - Business
Just before my year long sabbatical my position as Finance Manager (see below) was realigned to better
define and delegate each responsibility. Medical billing was outsourced and a human resources coordinator
was hired to streamline the finance manager to a coordinator position and make it part-time. The duties of this new/old position now include but are not limited to:
• Maintain all accounts receivable and payable in Quick Books for both the Agency and the Foundation.
• Prepare and coordinated with the contracted CPA firm to produce financial statements for both the Agency and Foundation.
• Scheduled and participated the annual financial audits.
• Solely responsible for payroll processing for 65 to 70 staff members, including managing rate differentials, PTO, and benefits.
• Assist in billing efforts including maintaining accurate billing data in the billing program. Training of staff on proper client set up for error free claims transmissions.
• Communication and assistance on AR issues.
- Finance Coordinator at Homecare and Hospice, Inc
- Finance Manager at Homecare and Hospice, Inc
- Freelance Bookkeeper at
- Crew Orientation Handbook at McDonald's
8 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school
Install and Finance Coordinator: Schedule install jobs with clients, Create parts material list to prepare for install jobs, Schedule subcontractors as needed, Order equipment, Verify all parts and equipment are staged for next day, Dispatch all installers, Prepare all installation contracts, Created new job folders for each install, Invoice install jobs, Run new financing documents for customers, Process approved finance contracts for installs, Cost out all invoiced installs to obtain an accurate job percentage, and Account receivables. On-Call Dispatcher / Admin: Schedule all service calls for service and maintenance technicians, Create and schedule calls to return to previous customers, Dispatch salesman, Invoice all service and maintenance jobs, Organize jobs accordingly to reduce drive time and increase efficiency, Confirm next day calls in a timely fashion, Update clients on estimated time of arrival, Occasionally assist booking calls, Process commission sheets, and Print out reports to double check all technicians time cards.
- INSTALL & FINANCE COORDINATOR at RUSSELL'S HEATING AND AIR
- WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE at STAFFMARK / DISTRIBUTION ALTERNATIVE
1 year, 10 months at this Job
• Coordinate and assist in the preparation of payments to clients and vendors, to ensure the payments comply with the R&P Cooperative Agreement and MG guidelines;
• Monitor the process of AP/AR and G/L transactions and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
• Assists manager in periodically reviewing the accounting systems and procedures as well as the existing internal control;
• Oversee purchases/procurement for office related supplies and materials;
• Support full-cycle human resources process, including processing human resources related paperwork, and coordinating successful onboarding for local field staff.
• Took over the employment program coordinator position to manage 3 state and federal funded Employment Programs (RSSP, TAG, MG) for six months besides being a Finance Coordinator.
• Human Resources and IT focal point in Albany Field Office.
- Finance Coordinator/Employment Program Coordinator at US. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Administrative Support Associate / Health Unit Coordinator at Albany Medical Center
- Shift Leader / Supervisor at Aramark INC., Albany Medical Center
- Management Assistant at Embassy of the United States of America
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Management
* Calling on equipment issues * Ordering & maintaining office supplies * Collecting information for Council & Finance Committee meetings. * Accounts Payable & Receivable * Running Payroll reports * Collecting payments for water bills, business & rental licenses * Creating business & rental licenses * Running bank file reports * Processing closing letters * Entering in water readings * Process water billing * Balance out cash drawers from the day before to prepare for the morning transactions
- Finance Coordinator at City of Waukegan, City Hall
- Executive Secretary at City of Waukegan, City Hall
- Fiscal Assistant at City of Waukegan, City Hall
- Office Administrator at Program One Professional Building Services
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certification in Criminal Justice
• Coordinate with comfort advisor to determine which finance option best suited to meet customer's needs (Wells Fargo, Green Sky, Microft financing)
• Submission of application to the finance company
• Advise customer of outcome and provide details and addition information
• Assist dispatcher in managing the sales spreadsheet, follow through to ensure customer has applied for and received all applicable rebates (Oncor Energy, Pedernales Electric Cooperative, Austin Energy)
• Obtain permit required for all Jurisdictions, regarding install of new HVAC system for residential and commercial properties
• Provide follow up to ensure all inspections ae passed and closed out
• Interact with commercial representative to secure payment for service
• Facilitate extended labor warranty for customers
- Finance Coordinator at Green Leaf A/c
- Branch Administrator at Strand Brother
- Office Administrator at Church Services
- Patient Nutrition Management Program Coordinator at Austin state supported living Center
9 months at this Job
Partner with senior leadership to guide short and long-range goal planning. Plan, coordinate, and execute corporate initiatives. Serve as vital resource for Student Finance Department, overseeing daily support operations and providing assistance on complex issues and serve as a mentor/support role for the team. Cultivate and maintain relationships with various departments. ◾ Monitor, evaluate, and recommend financial aid to qualified student applicants. ◾ Advise current and future students regarding financial aid opportunities and procedures. ◾ Spearheaded new procedures for the Student Finance Department, enabling the development of a comprehensive knowledge base of common issues and solutions to improve corporate efficiency.
- Student Finance Coordinator at Student Finance Department
- at Kaplan Higher Education
- Senior Admissions Counselor at
- Associate Director of Admissions Trainee at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of public health - public health
- bachelors of science in communications - communications
• Fiscal record keeping functions including preparing, tracking and managing all data into the accounting system
• Processing and maintaining AR, AP and payroll and all related activities
• Tracking, reconciling and reporting on grant budgets and contract payments and integrate new funding sources into existing accounting structure.
• Organizing and managing Finance Committee meetings and documentation
• Assisting CPA on tax return preparation and generating 1099's and W-2's for vendors and employees
- Finance Coordinator at Green Mountain Farm-to-School
- Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant at Vermont Interfaith Action
- Finance Assistant at Vermont Interfaith Action
- at Vermont Interfaith Action
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - Accounting