Finance Director , for the toyota store , i ran the dept got deal on with all my landers.
- Finance Director at Mark McLarty Toyota
- F & I Manager and also Sales Manager at Landers Toyota
- General Manager (GM) at Little Rock Mitishibish
8 months at this Job
- Associate - math
Working Finance Director
● Smaller sales store 100+ per month
● CIT within 3-4 days
● Experience with Vin Solutions, Dealersocket, CDk, Reynolds Reynolds Manage Sales Desk Lease Renewal Sales
- Finance Director at Fremont Ford
- General Sales Manager at Livermore Auto Group Ford
- Finance Director / Sales Manager at Morgan Hill Ford
6 months at this Job
As the finance director I was responsible for supervising all four finance personnel and their associated paperwork. I was the sole individual who reviewed every transaction finance file to ensure proper documentation was completed to meet bank standards and stipulations. I was also tasked with reviewing the C.I.T statement daily and re-hashing all finance deals to maximize approvals for loans.
- Finance Director at LUMBERTON FORD
- Finance Director at CROWN FORD
- Finance Manager at LAFAYETTE FORD LINCOLN
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Business Management
- Finance Director Camping World RV Sales in Valencia - Maximize profit though sales of diverse finance products - Promote company financing over customer cash to increase profit - Deal with lending institutions to capture best sell rate on every deal - Train sales force to educate proper promotion of finance rate, products and service
- Finance Director at Camping World RV Center
- Finance Manager at BMW FRESNO
- Sales Manager at Michael Toyota
- General Sales Manager at Kitahara Pontiac Buick GMC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Marketing - Business Marketing
Finance Director Called in over 220 deals a month Dealt with customers getting best rates possible handled over 20 banks Reported to the General Manager Handled the banks and made sure every deal was funded in a timely manner Maintained great csi in the process
- Finance Director at DCH AUDI
- General Sales Manager And Finance Manager at Open Road Auto Group
- General Sales Manager and Finance Manager at Fordham Toyota
- Sales to finance to sales manager at plaza auto mall
1 year at this Job
As the Finance Director for Kodiak Area Native Association, I am responsible for the organizations overall fiscal management. During my tenure at KANA, I reorganized Finance roles and procedures to reflect organizational growth; developed a Revenue Cycle Department within Finance to manage $9 million a year in patient service revenue, adding three new positions and transitioning fifteen existing patient access staff from Clinical to Finance supervision aligning role functions with management. I also established a Grant Accountant role and developed procedures to manage the the financial process for sixty plus grant awards alleviating strain throughout the Finance and Grant departments.
- Finance Director at Kodiak Area Native Association
- Comptroller at
- Accounting Manager at Jaguar Farm Labor Contracting, Inc
- Accounting Manager at Engineered Well Service International, Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
Finance Director / Crown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Set clear departmental objectives and developed effective strategies to achieve targeted goals. Ensured a positive customer experience by providing financing and leasing programs that suited indivdual customer needs, warranty and other products to protect their purchase and provided any guidance on questions or issues that could arise after the purchase. Accessed credit records to evaluate customer histories. Contacted customers to collect outstanding payments via one-time or negotiated installment methods. Researched topics and completed due diligence to resolve issues in a timely manner. Followed up with customers to collect information and verify details. Helped sales management with sub-prime customers in maximizing the entire sale process including finance rate and back end products. Set up good relations with all lenders including funding departments , buyers and representatives
- Finance Director at Crown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Buisness
Finance Director of three franchises, First Honda, First Nissan, and First Kia. Manage a staff of finance managers, work with lenders for loan approvals and customers for future retention and customer satisfaction. Set department goals and meet with sales managers and owners to achieve those goals.
- Finance Director at First Auto Group
- Finance Director at
23 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - General
- Some college
I am a working director at this location. I sign approximately 45 contracts per month. In this dealership, I am responsible for managing the choice of ancillary products offered to our clients, selling the products, preparing and securing proper documents and securing proper signatures. I am responsible for processing all contracts for funding, and making sure that the contracts in transit is clean and collected in a timely manner. When I am not performing my finance duties, I make it my business to make sure that our guests are not neglected as they search our facility for their next car. I handle all "pre-check" applications typically while the client is still onsite. It is part of my responsibility to back up the desk, and pencil quotes when needed. A crucial part of any finance directors job is to maintain the best possible relationships with all of the lender underwriters and funding staff. I also make sure I stay informed as to the finance sources that give us the opportunity to best serve our clients while earning a fair and equitable rate of finance reserve income for the finance department bottom line. In conclusion, it is important to stress that a finance director should always be aware and cautious to protect the dealership from litigation.
- Finance Director at Jaguar Land Rover Monterey
- Family services counselor at San Carlos Catholic Cemetery
- Finance/Sales Manager at Lexus of the Monterey Peninsula
- Cemetery Manager at Queen of Heaven Catholic Cemetery
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Brand Business Office
• Consolidate the financial reporting of the $200mm product licensing portfolio across 10 brands. Review contracts and ensure proper recognition of revenue.
• Oversee the financial reporting of Sunset, Coastal Living and Time Inc Food Studios.
• Facilitated the move of Sunset from its historical site in Menlo Park to Oakland.
• Completed the due diligence of the sale of the 120-year-old iconic Sunset brand. Finance Director - Sunset Publishing Corporation
• Developed pricing strategies and business models for print and digital advertising, events, and custom publishing.
• Collaborated with the senior management team to develop new sources of revenue. Successfully launched the Sunset International Wine Competition and Sunset Travel Awards.
• Reduced facilities/office expenses $500k (35%) by renegotiating contracts with vendors, eliminating non-essential tasks and restructuring staff.
• Created statistical model for manufacturing to better understand and project costs.
• Developed key metrics for the editorial team, which heightened accountability and reduced expenses by $1mm.
- Finance Director at MEREDITH CORPORATION
- Controller at CHRONICLE BOOKS, LLC
- au pair care, and work travel at INTRAX
13 years at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting and Finance - Accounting and Finance