- Finance Director at SoCal Penske Dealer Group
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business admin
Finance Director of multiple divisions within Cru (a global non-profit).
● Analyze financial information and provide decision support to executive leadership
● Manage multiple budgets from $2M to $25M and prepare month-end reports and analysis
● Consult with executive leaders on policies and regulatory requirements
- Finance Director at Campus Crusade for Christ, Inc
- Finance Manager at Campus Crusade for Christ, Inc
- Accounting Manager at Campus Crusade for Christ, Inc
- Budget Analyst at Darden, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Accounting
As Finance Director I am directly responsible for the supervision of all aspects of the Finance Department. My position is one of a producing Director so in addition to administrative duties I submit, sign and fund contracts. I have hired and trained for Finance and sales. As part of a team I conduct ongoing sales training while enhancing and developing new material relevant to the changing industry.
- Finance Director at Orr Kia Mitsubishi of Shreveport
- Finance Manager at Orr BMW
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Finance Director for over 12 years total & spun an average of 80 deals per month
consistently running a $1,450 PVR while maintaining a 235% product penetration
➢ Extensive experience in management as a Sales Manager, General Sales Manager, JM&A VIP Director & Finance Director over the past 14 of my 20 year career
➢ Acquired Skills & Accomplishments:
➢ Advanced ADP + Reynolds & Reynolds Ignite & DocuPad
➢ T-21 TitleTec & License Plate Processing with DLR
➢ Microsoft Word & Excel Reporting
➢ Maintaining Beneficial Relationships with Clients, Lenders & Factory Reps
➢ Running Influential Sales & F&I Meetings
➢ Profitable Deals & Knowledge of Retail Market Data for Effective Appraisals
➢ Maximizing Customer Retention & PVR/Gross profit by making a human connection with the consumer while exploring & assessing their buying needs
➢ Creative & Effective Advertising
➢ Fixed Operations Knowledge & Multiple Department Reporting
- Finance Director at Deluca Toyota, Jenkins Honda, Palm Chevrolet & Sullivan Buick GMC
13 years at this Job
- JM&A F&I certification, also Cheri Fogel Finance & Insurance certificate of completion - Automotive F&I director
- Some college
Experienced Finance Director with a substantial history of administering all aspects of accounting, finance, financial reporting, financial analysis, internal controls, financial management, asset management in addition to working on Supply Chain, Payroll, Benefits and Procurement. An strong accounting professional with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Accounting from University of Oregon - Charles H. Lundquist College of Business with a Master’s Equivalency.
- Finance Director at Concept Systems Inc.
- Controller at Concept Systems Inc.
- Cost Analyst at ATI Wah Chang
- Controller at ENVIRON-Metal, Inc.
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy - Additional year of further education - Master's Equivalency.
- Associates of Science - Accounting
Finance Director for multi store auto group. Currently supervise 17 finance managers, at 8 locations. Tasked with making sure each customer receives a exceptional experience, with the purchase of a new or used auto. Also responsible for each finance manager reaching the assigned objective for profit and product penetration. I am also responsible for making sure all contracts and DMV paperwork, is processed quickly and efficiently.
- Finance Director at Westgate Auto Group
- Finance Manager at Hendrick Auto Group
- Finance Manager at Mark Jacobson Toyota
- National Account Manager at Universal Map Corporation
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
A family-owned, award-winning car dealership serving the Chicago area for more than 50 years with inventory of 500+
new and pre-driven cars.
Finance Director 2013 - 2018
Oversaw more than $1 million in contracts in transit. Assisted all customers interested in purchasing a vehicle through the entire sales lifecycle. Processed finance and lease deals for new and used automobiles. Established and managed a
thriving sub-prime department. Assessed contracts and sales paperwork. Ensured compliance with lending regulations.
• $40,000 in additional profit by initiating a sub-prime department and a lead source that provided customer leads daily.
• Built relationships and a network of additional lenders to secure financing for customers in open bankruptcies and with low credit scores.
• Eliminated down payment loans and set a policy requiring cash or cashier's checks for down payments to minimize overdue receivables and return of checks for non-sufficient funds.
• Minimized fraudulent sales activities by ensuring customer identity, verifying employment, and assuming a conservative approach to prevent lost revenue.
• 14% escalation in sales by orchestrating financing for sub-prime customers previously unapproved.
• Supervised and managed 2 finance managers and a sales staff of 12 employees.
- Finance Director at Bill Kay Chevrolet
- Used Car Sales Manager at Bill Jacobs Chevrolet
- Business Manager at Phillip's Chevrolet
5 years at this Job
Working Finance Director
● CIT average 3-4 days
● Experience with Vin Solutions, Dealersocket, CDK, Reynolds Reynolds Manage Sales Desk, Lease Renewal Sales, Routine, CUDL, Dealertrack, 1st Pencil, Managed 3 finance managers Special Finance Banks experience Work with all lenders to complete loan docs for customers Review weekly deals with managers Track managers on averages of PPR
- Finance Director at Fremont Ford
- General Sales Manager at Livermore Auto Group Ford
- Finance Director / Sales Manager at Morgan Hill Ford
6 months at this Job
- High school
As co-founder and Finance Director, I setup and manage the accounting system for this
small Christian ministry.
• Maintain books and records in Quickbooks and manage payroll processing
• Manage outreach and correspondence for the ministry
• Serve as spiritual director and caregiver
- Finance Director at Redeemed Seasons Ministries
- Receptionist and Assistant Bookkeeper at Sylvan Way Baptist Church
- Head Bookkeeper at Anthony's Restaurant
- Owner/Instructor at self employed
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA in Music Education - Music Education
Kingman Airline Services, Inc. November 1,2017-Present 9900 Flightline Drive. Kingman, AZ 86401 Position: Finance Director Responsibilities: Maintenance, Analysis and Reconciliation of all General Ledger accounts. Reconciliation of all bank accounts. Month-end, Year-end close and preparation of monthly and yearly Financial Statements. Weekly Cash Flow Reports Sales Tax Preparation Payroll-ADP -60 Employees Monthly Billings Yearly 1099 Forms Oversight of all accounting functions. Along with the President responsible for the financial decisions for the company.
- Finance Director at Kingman Airline Services, Inc.
- Senior Accountant at Origin Mining Company, LLC
- Senior Accountant/Accounting Supervisor at Mineral Park, Inc
- Chief Financial Officer at Mohave Engineering Associates, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business