Working as a finance executive for The Dubai Mall including the luxurious fashion avenue expansion which opened recently in March 2018, by managing the revenue accounting of the entire mall my experience includes the below.
• Analysis, reporting and reconciliation Computation of final settlement in case of early surrender (Break Lease) based on the agreed terms/if required performing what if analysis and aligning the books of accounts accordingly. Analysis of variation to the lease due to increase/reduction in area, change in rental rates, change in rent commencement date, relocation etc. Identifying and passing adjustment entries for inter-company transactions. Reconciliation of books of accounts with the tenant statement of accounts in case of discrepancy. Monthly closure of books of accounts and clearing the exceptions based on exception report.
• Invoicing, allocation and problem solving Independently handling the Invoicing of the main units, terrace, storage, kiosks and promotions as per the requirements of the tax laws, aligned with lease/license agreements by classifying as base rent, license fees, service charge, chilled water, marketing charges etc. Allocation of unused rent of the surrendered brands to other operational brands of the same company based on agreed terms. Processing refund of Security Deposit/excess rent if any at the end of the lease period. Application of receipts to the respective invoices, segregation of tenant advances and updating books of accounts as per payment plans. Computation of Late Opening Penalty, Holdover penalty as per the lease agreement. Writing off of pending dues, penalties etc. according to the approved internal memo and generation of credit notes in case of excess receipts Handling internal/external audit related queries. Also solving VAT related queries on a monthly basis by giving explanation for non- taxable and taxable receipts. Ensuring smooth flow of operations by providing required financial information to other departments such as leasing, legal, retail relationship, retail delivery, collections etc.
• Achievements Played a major role in computation of tax for the leases which were spread across non- taxable and taxable periods when the Tax Laws came into existence in January 2018.
- finance executive at Emaar Malls PJSC
- Financial Analyst at Zio Technologies LLC
- Senior Accountant at Tech Industrial Services Limited
- CA Intern at Ganesh and Sudhir Chartered Accountants
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- CA Inter
1 year experience as a marketing executive of Idea Post paid SIM. ✓ 1 year experience as a Assistant Manager in TVS Showroom (Main Dealer) at Harihar. ✓ DMS Operating ✓ 15 monts experience as a Assistant Manager in Honda Showroom (Sub Dealer) at Harihar Kumarapattanam
- Finance Executive at Shriram City Union Finance Ltd
2 months at this Job
- SSLC - Examination Education Board
Mosanada Facilities Management Services - a specialist in the middle-east region with experience in handling large-scale, complex projects and building solutions to the Qatar Government from inception of build design through to disposal of property. Job Responsibilities: ◦ Reporting to HR Director and CFO; ◦ Responsible in managing the full cycle of the company's payroll which includes a strategic planning control, detailed preparation and coordination as to employee compensation, benefits, deductions & earnings and reconciliation of payroll accounts; ◦ Managed the final settlement of the resigned & terminated staff; ◦ Managed bank transactions for the payroll and other matters; ◦ Uphold and maintained high levels of confidentiality to which the company management recognized me as their most trusted Finance Executive; ◦ Responsible in managing the full cycle of billing for the company's revenue which includes detailted preparation and direct coordination to the client and project team members; ◦ Managed accounts receivable, followed-up payments, and maintained a good relationship to the clients; ◦ Assist in the year-end financial audit with the external auditors; ◦ Responsible in various adhoc task such as custodian of petty cash fund and company documents (contract agreement, performance bond, insurances & variation contracts); reimbursements claims, reconcillation of cash advances; ◦ During the early days of my employment I was assigned to various HR duties and responsibilities such as pre-screening of resume and conduct initial interview to the applicants; Attended an overseas recruitment trip; Conduct induction program and orientation to the new employees; Assist in the preparation of employment contract of the employees; travel request, exit permit request. Attend to colleague's concerns and performed duties that were assigned from to time; Significant Achievements: ◦ Awarded as Employee of the Year- 2014 (Head Office / Shared Services Division) ◦ Managed to maximize the revenue of one of the projects through a backfill strategy. ◦ Managed to pay the employee's payroll ahead of the due date.
- Finance Executive at Mosanada FMS
- Manager at CPD Engineering Company
- ACCOUNTANT Cum ADMIN at Paris Group International, LLC
- Treasury Supervisor at The BlackShop Boutique/Astoria Group
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce - Accounting
Report To: Financial Controller / Deputy Manager Finance
Tenure: November 2014 to till date
Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
Brief Job Description:
• Working with SAP & Excel Software.
• Manage accounts Payable Activities of the company.
• Prepare payments of Vendors according to creditors aging report.
• Prepare Vendors aging.
• Prepare Sales tax and Advance Income Tax.
• E-filing of Sales tax and Income tax on Federal Board of Revenue website.
• Maintain Customer's Aging Reports.
• Prepare reconciliation statements of customers.
• Monitoring bank balances on day to day basis for cash in/out flow.
• Prepare markup computations on running finance.
• Inter Division borrowing/Placement reconciliation.
• Recording transactions in system on timely basis.
• Preparation of Comparison Reports asked by management.
- Finance Executive at Thal Limited
- Finance Executive at SUPER TECH AUTOPARTS
- Office Accountant at ASAD GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Managed customer portfolios, service relationships and cross-selling products and services
➢ Worked closely with product development team identify and prioritize feature requests and enhancement
➢ Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, And other information needed to develop a financial plan.
➢ To source business personal finance form the potential customers preferred segment for the bank.
➢ To sell personal finance to the specified target segment and achieved and exceed it.
➢ Managed daily operations and maintenance, with respect to warranty, appeals and claims
- FINANCE EXECUTIVE at ABU DHABI ISLAMIC bank
- sales and service office at ALHILAL BANK
- customer service supervisors and sales support at Quality plastic products Trading company
5 months at this Job
- - Basic Business
- Certificate in basic firefighting
• Managed company’s overall day-to-day operational activities and transactions related to Finance & Accounting.
• Recorded, monitored, and reconciled G/L activities.
• Monitored daily cash activities including disbursement and receipt of funds.
• Processed monthly accruals and other write-off journal entries. Tracked provider invoices and estimates accruals.
• Analyzed and calculated gross operating revenue from trial balance and prepared quarterly Public Utility Commission (PUC) Report.
• Prepared Sales and Use Tax to file with State Board of Equalization.
• Performed tracking, analysis, and payment approval of the company's accounts payable.
• Generated financial reports.
• Assisted in monthly and yearly closing and consistently met deadlines.
• Performed Internal Auditing and coordinated Auditing Financial statements.
• Accurately managed daily financial transactions related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, bookkeeping, general ledger, journal entries, and client service assistance.
• Reconciled monthly bank statements and accounts.
• Managed and set up storage on the accounting system.
• Managed revenue and adjustments.
• Created expense reports.
• Played integral role with the in the testing and implementation of an in-house computerized accounting system.
• Maintained a schedule for all cash labors to calculate workman’s compensation insurance premium as well as to send Form W-9s at the year end.
• Recorded vendor invoices and issued payments as needed.
• Ensured compliance by assisting auditors with gathering and organizing data.
• Accurately recorded journal entries to G/L as necessary.
• Reviewed and reconciled general ledger accounts and correcting journal entries.
• Calculated charges for bill of lading based on max4.
• Prepared and recorded bank deposits, cash receipt entries and updated general ledger.
• Maintain and reconciling fixed asset schedules
• Periodically processed payroll and maintained leave adjustments and payroll journal.
• Trained and assisted other team members as needed.
- Finance Executive at Stadler & Jensen Moving (agent for Allied Van Lines)
- Internship - Market Research at Centers for International Trade Development - Hawthorne, CA
- Assistant Accountant at ACE Marketing & Computers
- Internship - Market Research at Centers for International Trade Development
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters in Commerce, 2002 - Finance
- Bachelor in Commerce, 1999 (Equivalent to Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting, Evaluated by ACIE (Academic Credential Evaluation Institute. Inc.) - Accounting
- - Attained 5 Credits for Income Tax Accounting, spring 2005 with Grade A Attained 4 Credits for Managerial Accounting, Spring 2004 with Grade A Attained 3 Credits for Business Law, Summer 2004 with Grade A Attained 4 Credits for Financial Accounting, 2003 with Grade A
acquired by E2open), Redwood City, CA Jul 2017 - Dec 2018
Finance Executive Consultant
• Provided extensive reporting for Zyme VP/Controller for consolidation and migration of financials
• Negotiated new contracts in-progress and legacy renewals, resulted in $1.9M recurring revenue (ARR) and eliminated churn
• Managed 1 billion in funds annually on behalf of CCI's Fortune 100 clients
• Oversaw clients' payments processed to global channel partners, until successful transition to new treasury team in Austin, TX
• Contributed to standardized and consolidation of client payment processes with finance/treasury teams across all newly acquired companies worldwide
- Finance Executive at Zyme Solutions, Inc
- at E2open, Inc
- VP Finance and Administration at CCI
- Controller at Daikin US Comtec Labs
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Management account of group companies (Malaysia, Singapore and Dubai) 2 MONTH NOTICE
• Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client
• Process journal entries and perform accounting corrections to ensure accurate records
• Intercompany Transactions and Various reconciliations EXPERIENCE
• Expenditure and Cash Flow Control 7 YEARS
• Individual/Separate Profit and Loss reports of various projects
- FINANCE EXECUTIVE at MRS MACHINE REBUILDING & SALES SDN BHD
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Finance Executive at Yashoda Hospitals
- For graduate at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
* Ensuring all estimate requests are processed within TAT. * Reviewing vendor quotation and ensuring proper documentation before preparing estimates. * Processing and issuing Purchase Orders to Vendors on large scale. * Reviewing and ensuring proper documentation before issuing purchase orders. * Reviewing vendor invoice and process GRN & Accounts Payable Voucher. * Preparing Purchase order Report vertical vise. * Tracking pending requests of PO's & Estimate's. * Preparing Various MIS Reports with data visualization using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP & PIVOT CHART. 2. A P SECURITAS PVT LTD.- DEHRADUN
- Finance Executive at CHEIL INDIA PVT LTD
- Accountant at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance