Qatar Mosanada Facilities Management Services - a specialist in the middle-east region with experience in handling large-scale, complex projects and building solutions to the Qatar Government from inception of build design through to disposal of property. Job Responsibilities: ◦ Responsible in managing the full cycle of the company's payroll which includes a strategic planning & controls such as detailed preparation and verification of employee compensation, benefits, deductions & earnings; Review of comparative report of the previous payroll and the current payroll; Reconciliation of the generated payroll from the system against the hard copies of the approved documents; Coordination with the team members to complete the full set of the monthly payroll which involves the calculation of the overtime claims and night shift allowances; With awareness of the existing Qatar labor law and implementation of the the wage protection system (WPS); Managed bank transactions such as bank account opening of the employees which I generally assigned to my support team, managed the encashment of cheque and fund transfer to the employee's payroll accounts; Uphold and maintained high levels of confidentiality to which the company management recognized me as their most trusted Finance Executive; ◦ Responsible in managing the company's revenue which includes detailted coordination to the project team members with regards to the time attendance of the office and sited based employees to prepare the monthly billing or invoice to be submitted to the Qatar Finance with the assistance of my support team; Maintained a good relationship to the clients; managing and monitoring of the accounts receivables; ◦ Responsible in various adhoc task such as custodian of petty cash fund and company documents (contract agreement to the Qatar government, performance bond, insurances & variation contracts); Assist in the year-end financial audit with our external auditors (KPMG); Handled the reimbursements claims, reconcillation of staff cash advances and other Finance task that were required from time to time; ◦ During the early days of my employment I was assigned to various duties and responsibilities which involves HR task such as pre-screening of resume and conduct initial interview to the applicants; Attended an overseas recruitment trip; Conduct induction program and orientation to the new employees; Assist in the preparation of employment contract of the employees; travel request, exit permit request. Attend to colleague's concerns and performed duties that were assigned from to time. Significant Achievements: ◦ Awarded as Employee of the Year- 2014 (Head Office / Shared Services Division) ◦ Managed to maximize the revenue of one of the projects through a backfill strategy. ◦ Managed to pay the employee's payroll ahead of the due date.
- Finance Executive at Mosanada FMS
- Manager at CPD Engineering Company
- ACCOUNTANT Cum ADMIN at Self-Employed
- Treasury Supervisor at The BlackShop Boutique/Astoria Group
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce - Accounting
1. Unilever Industries Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore - India Jan 2016 to Nov 2017)
Finance Executive in Costing (Supply Chain Finance)
SAP End user: FICO and MM Module
• MDM: Master Data Management Perform checks & control of MDM fields updated by team and approve the same on daily basis; recon on weekly basis; successfully handled transition of Northeast and Southeast Asia countries/deploy/UAT/go- live;
• NPD: New Product development: Perform high level checks & control on material & conversion cost of ad-hoc request; analyse huge variance and ensure to evaluate & correct the product cost and submit Transfer price; Trouble shooting issues proactively with detailed level of analysis & flag the issues to the right decision maker, even educating & guiding team for quick resolution and speedy decision making;Perform qualitative analysis & provide feedback to actuals team during MEC on huge material and non-material cost variance and provide necessary feedback to the actuals team.
• Subject matter expertise: Driven improvements; lead identification of best practices/process leveraged learning & experience to design & simplified affective ways of working; detailed checks and control; successfully NPD & MDM transition, knowledge transfer, ensure sustainability and stability; maintain SLA & KPI met 100% post NPD & MDM go-live;
• Projects: Proactively & solely implemented RPM working template for Robotics projects, Deploy/UAT/Go-live, checks and control; key role played for SFG & FG robotics process (WIP) Driven own learning agenda, complete control on activities,
• Team lead: Solely handled 10 Countries with 7 team members, arranging training sessions, coaching & mentoring team mates & providing timely feedback to the team mates on improvement areas; guiding in prioritising & segregation of activities during high volume; motivating team mates for going extra milestone & contributing to the success of team mates. Work on cross functional team to help gain alignment and understand the impact of fixed and variable cost.
- Finance Executive ( cost Analysts) Supply chain Finance at Unilever
- Finance Officer at Unilever
- Finance Specialist at MPS Limited
- Office Associate at ITC Limited
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- 1 year
• Responsible for all activities in the accounts [email protected] receivable and payable function.
• Analyzed revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure it is recorded appropriately in a monthly Basis. 9966194100
• Support Management by providing timely and accurate collection and account outstanding information
• Manages collection activities such as sending follow- linkedin.com/in/phanindrare up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, ddy-dhanireddy-177501113 keeping track of cash receipts
• Prepare and analyze on sales reports relating to account receivable function and status of accounts
• Maintain standard operation procedures in all aspects of day to day work in-order to provide OBJECTIVE uniformity of works and meet departmental objectives To be a part of reputed
• Manage daily finance and accounting operations to organization which provides support business activities and the organization a platform to showcase and growth together with the Finance Manager contribute my skill set
• Ensure the Finance teams processes are as efficient effectively with challenging as possible whilst constantly looking to make work atmosphere where I improvements where possible can bolster my knowledge
• Payment Reconciliation for Bank, Customers and and work for the welfare of Vendors. the organization.
• TDS Return Filling
• Professional Tax Filling
- Finance Executive at Sunday Mattresses
1 year, 1 month at this Job
pril 2015 to 30TH octomber 2016
• Worked as a Sales executive in BAJAJ MOTORS from December 2015 to February 2016
- Finance as finance executive at HDFC Bank Ltd
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.COM - MNGT.ACCOUNTING
350 5th Ave, New York, NY 10118
Duration: Sep 2014 - Feb 2016
Role: HR and Finance Executive
• New hire Onboarding and Orientation
• Define Offer Letters and job responsibilities
• Benefits Administration- Health Insurance, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits and COBRA
• Coordinating with Insurance providers and arrange Webinars for employees
• Employee Background checks
• Assist in Legal and accounting activities
• Vendor Management
• Office admin and employee files Management
• Invoicing and Timesheets
• Manage employees and consultant billing
• Assisting in Payroll
- HR and Finance Executive at Tanisha Systems Inc., Empire State Building
- Accounting coordinator - Accounts Payable at East West Hauling Inc
- HR and Accounts Payable at CiCADA TECHNOLOGIES
- Programmer and support at Sumathi Groups Chennai
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Directly supported Vice President of Finance and Vice President of Operations including managing multiple calendars and meeting scheduling, heavy domestic and international travel, and correspondence.
• Provided Administrative Support to all other Executives and the Finance Team.
• Concur Administrator.
• Corporate Document Control.
• Monthly Expense Report Auditor
• Processed Out of Pocket Expenditures.
• Supported Accounts Payable with routing of invoices.
• Filed paid invoices in soft and hard filing system.
- Finance Executive Administrative Assistant at YCI Methanol One
- Receptionist / Corporate Administrative Assistant at YCI Methanol One
- Office Manager / Administrative Assistant at Bailey Law Firm
- Administrative Assistant - Lead at Excelerate Energy LP
5 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Reviewing large complex deals for Enterprise customers to help grow top line while maintaining healthy margins for the area
• Assisting sales in negotiating Strategic Relationship Agreements and other contracts with customers
• Evaluating strategic positioning and margins of customer deals
• Chairing "Innovation Hour" to train and support sales with creative ways to structure deals
• Collaborating with Area Vice President, Sales Operations Director, Finance and Legal to structure and review large complex deals
• Managing a team of seven to support sales team with their go to market strategy
• Mentoring new Commercial Finance employees
• Assisting in implementation of new employee training program for Commercial Finance
• Assisting in implementation of new initiative to help improve deal review process and reduce manual work
• Ensuring all deals are in compliance with Cisco's policy, guidelines and financial statement controls
- Commercial Finance Executive at Cisco Systems
- Finance Manager at
- Financial Consultant at Self-Employed
- Director of Internal Audit at Highwoods Properties, Inc
4 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- BS - Business Administration
Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements ✓ Controlling and monitoring of cash transactions ✓ Handling of Cash/petty cash. ✓ Maintaining journal entry, ledger entries etc. ✓ Preparation of weekly/monthly MIS reports ✓ Preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss account. ✓ Maintaining office staff salary. ✓ All entries are in Tally ERP 9. ✓ Maintain executives' personal and professional schedules by coordinating the details of daily events. ✓ Prepare correspondence such as memos and letters on the behalf of supervising executive. ✓ Conduct research and compile data in the form of reports to assist executives with their work. ✓ Compile and transcribe minutes of meetings and ensure that they are distributed to all intended recipients. ✓ Read and analyze incoming correspondence such as memos, submissions and reports and determine their significance. ✓ Create and maintain effective liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure that office supplies and equipment are delivered on time. ✓ Handle filing systems by filing and retrieving records, reports and documents. ✓ Receive, open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence. ✓ Make travel arrangements for executives and ensure that accommodation details are managed appropriately. ✓ Create and maintain a bridge between different departments to ensure smoothness of information flow.
- Finance executive cum office assistant at Subramanya Construction and Development Corporation
- Finance Executive at Santon Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
- Finance Executive cum Admin officer at Bhawani Enclaves Pvt. Ltd
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - finance
Provide supervision, performance development, and guidance for accounting personnel including facilitation of monthly meetings that review of performance, updating key process documentation for efficiency, and supporting achievement of organization vision. Ongoing data analysis to assure the accuracy and completeness of all general ledger transactions and financial statements in accordance with GAAP. Manage the development of policies and procedures related to accounting software, financial statement reporting and analysis. Audit the operational policies of non-accounting departments to ensure compliance with accounting regulations and guidelines. Partner with Senior Pastor/CEO and other Executive Management team members in developing mission critical action plans for efficient operational engagement and sound financial strategy. Develop mission based operational and capital expenditure budgets through compilation of meetings with CEO, other division leaders, and Finance and Budget (Finance) committee. Prepare monthly analysis of accounting and budgetary performance to management and board members. Formulate and present monthly and quarterly Financial Statements including analysis and notes to CEO, Executive Management, Board of Directors and Budget Committee. Research and resolve noted accounting discrepancies with financial reporting within timely manner. Maintain capital reserve policy and manage capital reserve bank account balances accordingly. Oversee the revenue recognition and expenditure payment month-end close procedures to ensure proper financial controls and accurate and complete reporting; this includes reviewing the asset and liability account reconciliations completed by staff accountants and providing detailed analysis of revenue and expense accounts in comparison to prior year and budget. Through direct communication with external audit firm partner, coordinate the execution of documentation and reconciliation of financial data to ensure timely execution of annual financial audit. Engage the Finance Committee on monthly basis to review financial position, budget performance, cash flow strength, and operational effectiveness. Support Executive Director of Human Resources with detailed analysis of employee benefit cost, training costs, and salary expense including any overtime. Provide accounting overview and fiscal coaching to executive directors, treasurers, and staff of affiliated nonprofit organizations to ensure their fiscal reporting of 990 and financial audits are executed accurately, timely, and in accordance with GAAP requirements. Actively monitor and review developing regulations, policies, GAAP rulings, and legislation that have financial implications.
• Within 18 months of employment promoted from Accounting Manager to Executive Director of Finance (Executive Minister of Stewardship) becoming a direct report to the CEO/Senior Pastor.
• Reduced the external financial audit fieldwork timeline through the implementation of monthly/quarterly reconciliation of significant financial statement account balances and year-end account reconciliations. 2017 External Financial Audit was 85% complete at the end of 1st quarter 2018.
• In 2014, increased departmental efficiency and productivity to lower overhead costs with the consolidation of 33% of the Accounting staff.
• Utilization of astute analysis of church wide and departmental expenses in partnership with other Executive Team members has resulted in 27% ($4M) reduction of operational expenses over 5-year period.
• Effective 3rd Quarter 2011 through analysis and data mining of current accounting system, established internal procedures to provide the Board of Directors and Finance Committee with quarterly/monthly financial statement packet to sustain proper fiduciary supervising.
- Executive Director of Finance (Executive Minister of Stewardship) at Trinity United Church
- Senior Accountant at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
- Internal Audit Associate at Keiter Stephens
- Internal Audit Associate at Media General Inc
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Nonprofit Administration - Nonprofit Administration
- Master of Divinity - Liberation Theology
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
main responsibilities consisted of:
• Financial feasibility studies on proposed projects/investments to determine viability of value additions and financial risk associated with decision
• Evaluation of system, processes and procedures & recommend improvements for an efficient and effective business operation
• Appraisal of Capital Investments in order to ensure maximum return on funds received
• Assistance to compile and publish the annual corporate budget comprising capital and operating budgets in line with the business requirements, effecting revisions when necessary
• Preparation of aircraft specific route profitability for management reporting
• Assistance to prepare and submit questionnaires forwarded by outside entities with regard to the financial and statistical performance of the Company
- Finance Executive (Management Accounting) at SriLankan Airlines
- Accounts Assistant (AP) at Mihin Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
- Accounts Executive- Management Accountant at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor Of Business Administration - Specialized in Finance