• Completed B.COM ( graduation ) from R.T.O.U, Allahabad.
• Completed I.COM (Intermediate commerce) from B.I.E.C, Patna.
• Completed 10th from B.S.E.B, Patna Experience(7.5 yrs)
• I am working with Hans Cultural Centre. at Okhala Phase-III, New Delhi- 110020 as a Sr.Finance Officer From-04.02.2019 to till date.
• General Accounting & Monthly Report
• Bank A/c & Vendor Ledger reconciliation
• Payroll Handling & Salary Processing
• TDS Calculation & Return Filing,
• FCRA Documentation
• EPF & ESI Calculation & Filing.
• GST Calculation & Return RESUME
- Sr.Finance Officer at Hans Cultural Centre
- Assistant Manager of Finance at Sourcefuse Technology India Pvt.Ltd
- Assistant Manager of Accounts at Annu Infra Construct India Pvt Ltd. at Vasant Kunj New Delhi
- Executive at shrutika sales corporation at sadar bazar delhi
2 months at this Job
- MBA - finance
A public organization providing public services to businesses and residences throughout King County of Washington
Business Finance Officer II October 2018 - Current
• Coordinate, prepare, and review budgets, evaluate proposed expenditures and revenues, and perform detailed financial analysis and forecasting
• Process expenditure and revenue journal entries and provide detailed reconciliations and financial analysis
• Prepare financial and variance analysis to present to Division Director and various Managers on quarterly basis Changepoint A multi-million private equity company providing project management software or services for businesses
- Business Finance Officer II at King County
- Senior Tax Accountant at
- Senior Accountant at Providence Health & Services
- Accountant at World Communications, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
FINANCE OFFICER managed the company finance record with Recording financial
L. Spencer Trucking Services information, completed documents for IRS filling, issued out company w-2 forms, Managed the company payroll and issued out deposits.
• I served as the face of the company interacting with the company clients and customers by answering ongoing phone calls for leads and business.
• Identified and capitalized on community business opportunities with effective networking.
• Verified compliance of financial policies and accounting procedures against federal regulations.
• Protected company assets with strategic risk management approaches.
- Finance Officer at L. Spencer Trucking Services
- SPECIALIST/ONLINE BANKER REP at MORTGAGE COLLECTIONS
- Default Collections Agent at Federal Student Aid Information
8 months at this Job
- B.A - BUSINESS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Promoted from Utilities Clerk to Assistant Finance Officer in September 2014. Daily data entry to update system with customer orders for connects and disconnects, as well as customer information, including mailing address changes, etc. Post or transfer security deposits and quote established charges to customers according to policy. Record receipts, sales, and to have a general understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, fund accounting and utility billing system. Prepare service orders for field employees. Calculate and enter adjustments in computer system for misreads, leaks, miscellaneous water and sewer adjustments, new account fees, and update meter information. Schedule and implement disconnection of service on appropriate delinquent accounts. Schedule and produce final bills for termination of utility customer accounts. Process utility billing on a monthly basis, including scheduling of billing cycles, review of billing exceptions report, printing and proofing bills. Generate monthly financial reports for accounting and record keeping purposes. Also responsible for processing payroll, entering accounts payable, matching up invoices with purchase orders and account coding for payables. Use of computer programs such as Banyon Data Systems and Asyst.
- Assistant Finance Officer at City of Fort Pierre
- Accounting Assistant, South Dakota Department at Revenue & Regulation
- Bookkeeper at Moore & Kandaras, APLC
- Accounting Assistant at Cretex Concrete Products West, Inc
9 years, 3 months at this Job
Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate company in Australia, and the world, it provides a full range of real estate services, represent property owners, investors, developers and occupiers in local and global markets.
Position: Finance Officer
(Mainly provide account service to Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, UWA, State government and Lion Eyes Institute)
• Management of chart of accounts in cost centre level
• Preparation of month-end and year-end financial reports
• Preparation of accruals and prepayments
• Approve invoices with purchase order, resolve disputes and suppliers queries
• Tax invoices to tenants and stakeholders, include State Government
• Monitor receipts and timely payment of all statutory invoices
• All administration duties as and when required
• Assist in budget set up, coding and monitor
• Actual vs Budget review and report to management on a monthly basis
• Provide various reports to management as and when required
• Provide requested information to external auditors
- Finance Officer at Colliers
- Accounts Officer at West Coast Formwork WA
- Assistant Managing Director/Bookkeeper at Criterion Hotel Perth
- Assistant Accountant at Criterion Hotel Perth
4 years at this Job
- Master of Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting
- Diploma of International Finance - International Finance
- Finance Officer at WaterAid Bangladesh
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
• Leading and incharge of small team of Enlisted Finance soliders
• Trained in various payment and admin operations
- Finance Officer at
- Specialist at Civil Affairs
- Battalion Operations Officer at Carson-Newman ROTC Battalion
- Platoon Sergeant at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Payables * Utilized Fiscalbooks© software to generate PO's and to prepare, print and mail checks; issued 1099's
• County Payroll Management * Processed weekly payroll for 75-100 employees; organized all employee deductions, processed weekly, monthly, and quarterly taxes; generated W-2's
• KACo Insurance Management * Maintained insurance policies on all county-owned property and vehicles
• Fiscal Court * Created meeting packets to include monthly finance and budget reports, minutes and agendas * Attended meetings, maintained records and updated website
• Human Resource Management * Processed new hires, explained policies, addressed personnel issues and maintained all personnel files * Administered personnel insurance plans, including monthly reports and payments * Oversaw KRS /Retirement plans, including monthly reports and payments * Managed Workers' Compensation insurance and claims Internet Administrator
• Aided in establishment of county owned Internet service provider
• Responsible for all customer service needs, including scheduling, billing and troubleshooting
• Managed all Internet banking transactions, including the processing and reconciling of monies received on site, by debit/credit card, and ACH; reconciled with general fund
• Created and updated county websites
- Finance Officer at Gallatin County Fiscal Court
- Childcare Center Assistant Director and Teacher at Almost Grandma's Childcare
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Managerial Studies
Commerce-Sports Apparel) * Head the Finance Department of Commerce US-based Company engaged in selling and distribution of sports apparel selling its products worldwide. * Automate and integrate accounting system, website and other platforms and synchronized all system that saves several position by eliminating duplicating activities and creating state-of-the-art and real time accounting records that could provide timely, accurate and detailed financial statements necessary for sound business decision making. * Helped turn a start-up company triple its sales in 1 year time and established Re-sellers worldwide and significantly established the company as one of the leading company in high end sports apparel for men and women. * Eliminated duplicating job and position during automation and in the process, saves total of $75K salaries for office employees.
* Head the Finance Department of Commerce US-based Company engaged in selling and distribution of sports apparel selling its products worldwide.
* Automate and integrate accounting system, website and other platforms and synchronized all system that saves several position by eliminating duplicating activities and creating state-of-the-art and real time accounting records that could provide timely, accurate and detailed financial statements necessary for sound business decision making.
* Helped turn a start-up company triple its sales in 1 year time and established Re-sellers worldwide and significantly established the company as one of the leading company in high end sports apparel for men and women.
* Eliminated duplicating job and position during automation and in the process, saves total of $75K salaries for office employees.
- Finance Officer at Hera X Hero, LLC
- Virtual Part-time Accountant at Lucky Dawgs Brewing
- Chief Accountant at Davao Crocodile Park, Inc
- Chief Accountant at FS Dizon & Sons, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce - Accountancy
I'm a Financial Officer / Titling and Registering all sales. I sold FNI insurance. I also did all the paper work after sales of the Motorcycle's.( Register to the State of Mo/ Notice of liens paperwork etc). Conducted office administrative responsibilities. Account's Receivables/Payables. I balanced end of the Month statements. I manage multi-phone lines in the business and set up new and used equipment in Light speed for the salesman to show as sales. Worked in the parts department and sales when needed.
- Finance Officer at Engle Motors Inc
- Receptionist Administrative Assistant/ Office Manager/ HR at Waller Truck Co, Inc
- Owner Secretary/ Office Manager/ HR Assistant at Scott's Tractor & Equipment/ Coleman Equipment LLC
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - General Accounting