1. 2017 Employee of the Year 2. Promoted from Finance Assistant to Finance Officer within 3 years 3. Finance Director for all apsects of departmental function 4. Human Resources Specialist
- Finance Officer at High Country Council of Governments "Region D"
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Hospitality MInts, LLC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts
At the position of Assistant Finance Officer I oversee the collection of monetary donations, achieve yearly budget goal of $26,000, maintain documentation of contributions for tax purposes, present monthly financial reports and remain updated on state and federal law for nonprofit operations.
- Finance Officer at Prayer and Revival Outreach Ministries
- Lead Juvenile Supervision Officer at Harris County Juvenile Probation
- Administrative Representative at Aramark/St.Luke's
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice/Psychology
Worked as Finance Officer at Shifafoundation from september 2018 to February 2019.
- Finance Officer at Shifafoundation
- Finance Officer at Lawari Humanitarian Organization-LHO
- Financial Analyst at S&P Global Inc. (SNL financials)
- Finance and admin Intern at CCM Global Fund
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Professional Accounting
- High school - A'Level
- O’level - majors in Accounts Economic and business
Oversees all functions of the Clerk's office such as; the appointment process for the boards, committees and commissions, notification of meetings, serving as the custodian of all permanent and non-permanent records subject to State and Federal regulations, executing legal documents affirming proper signatures, and handling public record requests among others. Attend all scheduled Board Meetings, including taking and transcribing the minutes. Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports for the Town, State, and Federal Government. Additional duties are finance officer, water/sewer accounts specialist, human resources, property tax collector, payroll specialist, accounts payable, budget preparation and notary public.
- Town Clerk/Finance Officer at Town of Seaboard
- Administrative Assistant I at City of Roanoke Rapids
- Deputy Clerk at Town of Garysburg
- Attorney Assistant at Law Offices of Ronnie C. Reaves
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Office Administration - Office Administration
IFRC) je travaille depuis 2009 a la IFRC, comme finnace et admin. j'ai ete caissiere et s'occupais toute la tresorerie , avantt de passer en assistant Finance puis senior assistant avant d'etre promu en Finance Officer en 2015 et en meme temps acting ched departement
- Finance Officer / Acting Head of finance department at Federation Internationale Des Societes de la Croix Rouge et croissant rouge (ifrc)
- Finance Officer / Acting Head of finance department at
- Senior Finance Assistant at
- Finance Assistant /Cashier at
1 month at this Job
- Master - Finance & Accounting
- Master - 1 Finance & Accounting FASEG
- Bachelor - Accountancy
• Directly responsible for managing the Internet department; expertly manage the website, including taking all the pictures of the motorcycles both new and pre-owned.
• Manage the leads and schedule appointments for the dealership; follow-up with the leads daily utilizing phone calls, e-mails and texts. Since started, the dealership has seen a noticeable increase in lead generations and sales.
• As the Finance Officer, type up deals and meet with the customers to sign all the paperwork and transfer of ownership. Sell additional products and service such as GAP, Extended Service Plans, Tire and Wheel coverage.
- Internet Manager & Finance Officer at Coronado Beach Harley Davidson
- Internet Sales Representative at Kia El Cajon
- Client Service & Sales Representative at Wig USA
- Sales Representative at Copy Link, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
• Ensured all payments made by Marine Corps Base Hawaii Finance Office were in accordance with the most recent applicable laws and regulations.
• Maintained liaison with Headquarters, Marine Corps, the Defense Finance and Accounting Service and other organizations as needed to ensure mission accomplishment.
• Report the possibility of fraud, waste, abuse and mismanagement within disbursing office to the Commanding Officer.
• Reported on and supervised 25 Marines and 1 Civilian assigned to the Finance Office.
- Finance Officer at Marine Corps Base
- Fiscal Section Supervisor at
- Instructor Financial Management School at
- Military Separation Pay First Stage Auditor at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- DoD FM Certification Level 2
Current rank: Major
Civil Air Patrol responsibilities and activities include:
• Finance Officer (with senior rating) responsible for processing deposits and reimbursements, overseeing squadron budget, issuing tax documentation for charitable donations, and preparing financial documentation for Subordinated Unit Inspection
• Previously served as Emergency Services Training Officer responsible for ensuring that squadron members are educated about completion of their ground and aircrew ratings
• Completed National Incident Management/Incident Command Systems training
• Completed U.S. Coast Guard Inland Search and Rescue Planning Course (10/2018)
• 80 hours as a CAP air crew member
- Finance Officer (Volunteer) at Civil Air Patrol, US Air Force Auxiliary
- Financial Analyst at Federal Housing Finance Board, Risk Monitoring Division
- Financial Analyst III at Financial Monitoring and Analysis Division
- Research Analyst at Risk Management Division
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance
- A.A.S. - Computer Science
Finance Officer handling facilities budgeting and finance. Track expenses and revenue for facilities projects on four government compounds. Using the Working Capital Fund process for financing. Process and enter Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Basic Contract Requests (BCR) into government system; have to track these requests and update as needed. Monthly billing and accruals done the last two weeks of the month. Assist the Deputy Director and CFO with monthly Financial Statements.
- FINANCE OFFICER at BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON
- ACCOUNTANT I at DUNDEE ASSOCIATES
- FINANCE ANALYST/PLANS OFFICER at COUNTER THREAT SOLUTIONS
- ASSOCIATE BILLING SPECIALIST at AT&T NATIONAL SECURITY-PUBLIC SECTOR SOLUTIONS
5 months at this Job
- BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Business Management
Location: Oromia regional states, Ethiopia Organization: East Shoa Zone Finance and Economic Cooperation Office on Contract Basis
- UNV, Finance Officer at East Shoa Zone Finance and Economic Cooperation
- I. Training and Technical Support at Bako Tibe Woreda Finance and Economic Development Office
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Economic
- Certificate in Microsoft
- Bachelor of Art - Accounting