• 2016 - Present Association of Networking Professionals. Chief Financial Officer | Director of Finance | Project Manager Focus Groups Mentoring, guiding and leading through focus groups and collaboration.
- Chief Financial Officer | Director of Finance | Project Manager Focus Groups at LEHIGH VALLEY PROFESSIONALS
- Executive Director / Administrator at WESTON REHABILITATION AND NURSING
- Director of Finance / Corporate Controller at CHILDREN, INC
- Administrator / Executive Director at LUTHER CREST
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
* Promoted to project leader to ensure the seamless transition from current reporting systems to the ERP system * Took ownership of additional subsidiary, HDMS, with annual sales of $250M while continuing to perform tasks from previous SFA role * Oversee the yearly planning and budgeting process, down to account level, for both HDMS and Pro Referral * Managed Home Depot acquisition, Pro Referral, ensuring a seamless integration into core business * Directly manage an accounting specialist who handles the accounts payable and daily accounting responsibilities * Present weekly sales and pipeline data to EVPs, VPs and Finance Directors * Manage ad hoc forecast and financial modeling request providing key KPIs to business leaders * Quarterback a diverse, cross-functional, team of 16 to complete end of month reporting packet that is sent to leadership and Global FP&A * Financial forecasting for resource allocation for both HDMS and Pro Referral businesses * Nominated for a CFO Award due to my Pro Referral five-year growth model
- Finance Project Manager at
- Senior Financial Analyst at
- Financial Analyst at Parallon Business Solutions
- Management Trainee at Enterprise Holdings
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Real Estate Finance
FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER
• Responsible for establishing and driving cross-functional teams to achieve process improvements and efficiencies for Healthcare and Consumer business lines of Credit & Collections, North America
• Performed value-stream mapping with cross-functional teams to identify Kaizen and drive effective process improvement
• Guide and coach two Financial Analysts to provide data analytics for the purpose of prioritizing and supporting business cases
• Drove multiple business integrations upon acquisition of external companies to ensure limited impact on customers
• Drove several functional migrations, both outsourcing and insourcing, to ensure most effective performance of the team
• Received "Game Changer" award for leading a project that resulted in a 97% reduction in service order holds by teaming up cross-functionally to design a new process and implement a systematic change in credit logic SR. MANAGER, CREDIT RISK
• Responsible for North American market Credit Risk policy and execution across four major business sectors
• Guide and coach a team of 11 analysts in portfolio management and the development of customer- specific risk mitigation strategies across a diverse customer base
• Perform quarterly AR Reserve recommendation based upon portfolio risk and report to executive management on $1.5 Billion portfolio
• Ensure adherence to both internal controls standards and external regulation LEAD CREDIT RISK ANALYST
• Responsible for Credit Risk policy and execution for Healthcare division and a team of five credit risk analysts
• Managed a portfolio of high-risk customers and created reporting to communicate with business on strategy and mitigation techniques
• Developed and drove a project to reorganize the Healthcare portfolio for a reduction in analysts from seven to five
• Developed a non-profit risk scoring model for Healthcare business SENIOR CREDIT RISK ANALYST
• Responsible for assessing risk and maintaining credit limits on a portfolio of Healthcare customers
• Created standardized risk scoring model using a variety of key financial and non-financial indicators
• Created and implemented Credit Training Manual to ensure standardized work policy was communicated, followed, and revised as needed
- FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER at PHILIPS ELECTRONICS NORTH AMERICA CORPORATION
- COMMERCIAL CREDIT ANALYST at TD BANK
- LOAN SERVICING REPRESENTATIVE at GFA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - FINANCE
Manage to the objectives and plan by thorough risk, issue and change management ♦ Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project/work stream remains on track and in control ♦ Develop objectives, phasing and content of the project/work stream to deliver on the business case benefits, budget and timescale ♦ Interface and communicate with project team, management and stakeholders ♦ Manage the project closing and the handover to Operations ♦ Present weekly status reports to the team and management ♦ Manage and coordinate/close all issues related to project delivery and scope/timeline ♦ Managing cutover plans including master data loads and conversions ♦ Strong business process experience and ability to understand activities and process and impacts to business activities. ♦ Provided Risk and issues to management ♦ Manage multiple project simultaneously
- Finance Project Manager at Estee Lauder Melville NY SAP IT
- IT/Finance Project Manager at Santander Bank New York NY
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Deutsche Bank
- Stamford CT Business Analyst at Castleton Commodities International
5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting - Accounting
Responsible for entire Supply Chain Management's (Purchasing, Logistics, Procurement, Distribution totaling 47 cost centers) month-end closing activities (accruals/reclasses/analysis) Coordinated/analyzed/reported entire Supply Chain Management budget of $73 million Allocated 42 maquila plant freight expenses and 14 distribution center expenses to carlines as part of month-end closing activity Calculated weighted average cost of capital (WACC) for North American operations Financial lead person for supply risk management (forecasted Delphi, Dana, Lexington Precision bankruptcies far in advance and contributed $2.4 million cost avoidance) Earned two Kudos awards and monetary prize for significant contributions to supply risk, cash flow and process improvement projects Coordinated/reported turnaround consultants' activities to wind-down suppliers Developed a substitute supply risk model and eliminated $115K in operating costs Reported $569 million direct/indirect/minority purchases among 12 North American affiliates, responsible for financial reporting including annual business plans, cost savings, expense and headcount budgets for 72 associates in Purchasing Department Designed and implemented VA/VE Program that resulted in steady savings since July 2000 Implemented (jointly with an IT Manager) global purchasing database to leverage over $2 billion global purchases Analyzed "make vs. buy" and localization proposals Lead person for Purchasing QS9000/TS16949 activities and audits Created (jointly with a Quality Manager) Supplier Manual for North American operations Supervised three employees 9294 NORTHERN AVE. PLYMOUTH, MI 48170 (734) 635-1212 [email protected]
- Finance & Project Manager at YAZAKI NORTH AMERICA, INC
- at Michigan Chess Champion
- Financial Analyst at YAZAKI NORTH AMERICA, INC
- Corporate Purchasing Analyst at EXCEL INDUSTRIES, INC
19 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- - Economics
- - Economics
Responsible for managing the meticulous control, progress status, and tracking for the duration of the project. Manages analysis, financials, forecasting, issues, risks (may affect organization) and change control by providing schedule analysis/audit and highlights potential schedule problems. Determines project resource availability, manages resource allocation, and identifies resource contention issues. Defined and executed several SQL inventory and logistic based reports to Executive management. ❖ Experience as project lead in large scale system and functional implementation projects in the following areas and applications:
* ComOps(SCADA and RTU)
* Cook Nuclear Plant
* Asset Suite Management
* EmpCenter and GENe
➢ Accountable for accounting, financial analysis and schedules
➢ Responsible for Resource and Issue Resolution Management
➢ Responsible for methodology deliverable document management for audit compliance
➢ Provide guidance to management and project managers on financials and scheduling ❖ Seasoned Trainer
➢ Coach team members, other project controllers and managers on AEP accounting, financial and project procedures ❖ Efficiently Executed SQL Queries as a reporting analyst for Executive Management on 40 million dollar companywide hardware initiative
➢ Defined and executed daily and ad-hoc reports
➢ Updated queries based on Executive management needs
➢ Managed issues and documentation on 40 million dollar company hardware resolution
➢ Resulted in improved processes through documentation ❖ Processed multiple daily BI (Business Objects) reports/queries
➢ Project Financials-EPM Report
➢ Accounting Knowledge * Experienced in AEP accounting concerning Operation Companies, plants and personnel
• knowledge of specific AEP accounting strings * Worked intensively on Operation Company based projects * Worked intensively on projects with regulated versus Competitive accounting * Created and completed many large amount Journal Entry Reclasses, Accruals and WO creation and Close
➢ Project Status with KPI Indicators * Set cost and schedule performance indexes based on:
• Class estimate budgeting ♦ HLE Estimate Process ♦ Successfully managed 90% of projects within 10% of class-2 budget
• Project priority and sensitivity (government regulations and/or funding)
• Time restrictions
• Resource Allocation
• Vendor Work ❖ Effectively used project tools
➢ Microsoft Office Enterprise Project Management * MS Project 2007 and 2016, MS Project Server 2007, MS Portfolio Server 2007
➢ Earned Value Analysis (EVA), Portfolio management, Critical Path Analysis, Project Metrics, and Variance Analysis
➢ Project Accounting/ Time Approval Application (PAT)
➢ SharePoint ❖ Identified and repaired risk in major government projects
➢ Saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in funding and fines by following government required protocols
➢ Identified initial budget risks early on which allowed project to complete within 10% of committed budget.
- Finance Project Manager/Project Controller at American Electric Power
- Cost Analyst/Project Manager at EAM Worldwide
- Finance Auditor at NetJets
- at NetJets
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Financial Economics - Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish & Linguistics - Spanish & Linguistics
Collaborate with other work streams to drive Oracle Business Dashboard reporting for the Corporate Segment and for Managed Chargeout Reporting
➢ Create Project Plan, design, and test user stories for Dashboard implementation through Agile Rally.
➢ Drove Finance Transformation project objectives to standardize, streamline, and automate the Managed charge-outs and allocations process through: ◦ Creating the functional design and sizing impacts of methodology changes for Restatements ◦ Collaborating with the LFO teams to determine the best options, overcome obstacles, and close out issues ◦ Becoming a subject matter expert for the charge-outs work stream ◦ Communicating expected changes in the new environment to business customers and partners
- Finance Project Manager - Managed Charge-outs and Allocations at American Express
- Finance Manager at Global Servicing Network
- Senior Financial Analyst at American Express
- Operations Analyst, Credit Risk and Fraud Operations at
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Business Administration
- B.S. - Business Administration
Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon - CDFI / SBA Lender - Portland, OR
• Feasibility Analysis - Researches and develops information required for project concept development.
• Researches and develops realistic project budgets
• Provides research and due diligence on funding sources and site acquisition.
• Project and Construction Management
• Manages construction contract/bid process with input from construction manager.
• Manages acquisition of properties from purchase and sale agreement to closing and escrow.
• Manages design process with clients and architects including securing all land use and building permits
• Processes and maintains accurate and functional filing system for all construction process documents including draws, change orders, meeting minutes.
• Participates in regular construction meetings, ensures flow of communication throughout construction process.
• Funding Source Development. Maintains open and positive relationships with public funders, investors and financial institutions.
• Works with sponsors to understand loan, contract and other documents
• Identifies appropriate funding and subsidy sources for each development project.
• Prepares clear and effective private and public funding applications
• Negotiates funding documents with various funding sources and private investors
• Project close-out and completes appropriate reports to all funders
• Facilitates completion of necessary cost certifications with accountants and consultants
• Completes archiving of project file and finalizes transition of all files and other materials to the client and/or management agent.
• External and Internal Development and initiates new project proposals with current and potential clients
• Independently compiles and responds to Requests for Proposals.
• Independently manages and maintains effective work relations with clients and external partners.
• Provides guidance and advice to Housing Developers in support of development activities.
Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon - CDFI / SBA Lender - Portland, OR
- Housing Developer and Housing Finance Project Manager at Portland Community Reinvestment Initiatives, Inc
- Sr. Loan Officer (SBA/USDA Rural Dev.) Access to Capital Manager and Business Development Officer at Micro Enterprise Services of Oregon
- Senior Home Preservation / Loss Mitigation Specialist at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Homeownership Program Manager at Portland Community Reinvestment Initiatives, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Global Business Professional
- Finance Project Manager at Glazer's Beer & Beverage
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Glazer's Beer & Beverage, LLC
- Accounts Receivable Lead at Glazer's Distributors
- SAP Trainer - Finance at Glazer's Distributors
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Provide end to end analytical financial support for the recurring, forecasting and budgeting of software expenses and allocation process.
• Provide cross functional support and partnered with various technology teams and Finance in order to identify strategic cost reductions, budget optimization, and cost transparency.
• Develop and provide annual budget guidance for enterprise wide license agreements to business units. Responsible for coordinating, managing, and communicating the annual budget for software expense reporting of the IT organization.
• Develop financial analysis reports and presentation by applying acquired financial principles
• Execute and report variance and gap analysis. Provide variance explanations for actual versus budget; actual versus forecast.
• Oversee expense accruals and billing process to minimize financial discrepancies.
• Partner with Finance and Sourcing to develop transparent expense allocation methodology.
• Facilitate month-end processes, invoicing, journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Finance Project Manager, Project Management Office at AIG
- Financial Analyst, Planning & Expense at METLIFE
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics