o Managed large complex finance projects of business applications implementations as Project Manager;
o Led cross functional project teams [5 to 30+] to ensure projects’ financial performance and scope delivery;
o Contributed as the Finance function subject matter expert to FICO process optimization programs;
o Member of Change Management Committee to evaluate, approve process change requests for Finance;
o Provided effective financial control, project controlling in complex new product development projects;
o Ensured company financial policies, procedures, processes and principles are followed in all projects;
o Calculate projects profitability, performed calculations and validated business cases for projects;
o Created and implemented robust decision dashboards to track projects performance;
o Monitored, consolidated and tracked project cost, product cost in projects, other financial indicators;
o Standard Cost of Sales [SCoS] alignment with pricing strategies and driving financial performance;
o Project team lead member for process optimizations projects for project controlling process;
o Business applications implementations projects: Standard Cost of Sales, Product Cost in Projects forecast;
o Set program and projects financial performance targets and monitor forecast at project gates decisions;
o Analysis and translation of projects pre-requisites into product and project cost requirements;
o Effective communication of financial indicators to various stakeholders and management;
o Participated in the Project Control and Steering Committee’s decision bodies as and when necessary;
o Local key-user for controlling business applications [Payment Plan Database, Product Cost Control a.o.]
o Continuously participated and contributed to finance and control processes development, optimizations
o Coached, supported other junior Finance Project Managers in the team with professional development;
o Started as Engineer, promoted to Engineering Leader, Project Manager and Lead Finance Project Manager
As an Engineering Team Leader:
• Engineering and Product Development of commercial trucks cab exterior parts, assemblies;
• Technical responsible for Cab Exterior, Vehicle Front area for Mack and Volvo trucks.
• Managed product development projects in designated area of responsibility.
• CAD Design using Catia V5, Creo, Pro/Engineer and Enovia
• Created 3D models, detail drawings, part numbers, BOMs, strength analyses, test plans, etc.
• Performed engineering management activities, supporting production quality in global operations
• ·Follow project time lines and specifications to guarantee project is delivered as per safety/quality requirements and within budget in a timely manner.
• Engineering support for production, assembly lines by resolving quality reports
• Performed manufacturing related activities (DFA, DFMA), supplier quality assurance, sourcing
• Continuous contribution to engineering knowledge base, best practices, process improvement
- Lead Finance Project Manager at Volvo
- Project Engineer/Project Manager at Aerotek [Champion industries]
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Engineering
Responsible for the coordination of process readiness activities pertaining to a facility which the implementation of a new ERP process will be delivered. ERP project was budgeted at $4.2 billion and was delivered at $3.4 billion.
• Lead for the design, build and test of PeopleSoft 9.1 Treasury solution implemented at subsidiaries of Ascension Health.
• Collaborated with Stakeholders to determine user requirements, business processes and Health Ministry uniqueness of daily Treasury operations.
• Completed data gathering related to bank operations for 27 Health Ministries across the organization. Conducted analysis of data to determine how organization could reduce number of banks and bank accounts used across the organization.
• Managed the development of interfaces for the 4 preferred banking partners that deliver bank data into the Treasury module. Lead the communication, format and validation testing of interfaces before interfaces were promoted to the production environment.
• Consultant to Finance team at deploying Health Ministries for providing guidance and leadership during Business Transformation, Mock Conversion Testing, System Conversion and system stabilization period.
• Business Analyst for SCM project that converted Item Master data for divested Health Ministries to ensure inventory items were not cataloged as applicable items. Items were cataloged and accounted separately outside Ascension Heath financials.
• Business Lead during IT Solution implementation for one of the Health Ministries deploying to the PS 9.1 solution. Provided guidance and leadership for local IT team to ensure proper testing was performed which included data mapping and reconciliation of interfaced data.
• Project manager delivering additional customization to platform used to complete reconciliation of Accounts Payable payments within the Cash Management module.
• Project manager adding functionality for implementing queries used to report capital requisitions for reconciliation purposes.
- Finance Project Manager at Ascension Health
- Treasury Supervisor at Carondelet Health Network
- Senior Treasury Analyst at Insight Enterprises, Inc
- Implementation Consultant at Bank of America
7 years at this Job
- BSBA - Business Administration
• Newly created role reporting to Global VP Controller.
• Responsible for tracking progress on global, finance function strategic initiatives and partnering with to communicate progress to the broader function.
• Coordinate the design and dissemination of the 2019 annual strategic plan and lead a project to build a website to track progress throughout 2019.
• Designed and managed the development a SharePoint solution and mobile app (MSFT PowerApps) and SharePoint solution to streamline the flow of information from our regional finance controllers (and shared service organization Hub directors) to Sr. Finance Management.
- Finance Project Manager at Schlumberger
- Finance Product Owner at Schlumberger
- Project Controller & EcoSys Administrator at Cameron International
- Division FP&A Analyst at Cameron International
9 months at this Job
- MA - Financial Management
- Bachelors of Business Administration - International Business
Following the prescribed SDLC methodology ♦ Shepherd projects from initiation to creation and review of technical documentation, development, release and post-deployment support ♦ Maintain continuous alignment of project scope with strategic business objectives and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent ♦ Develop comprehensive project plan to track project performance ♦ Ensure all projects are delivered on time within scope and budget ♦ Coordinate internal vendor resources, acting as a gate keeper to ensure that all milestone deliverables meet with define standards technically, in requirement gathering and documentation ♦ Perform risk management to minimize project risk ♦ Bridge the communication gap between business and technical teams to assure issues are documented and resolved. ♦ Maintain project to meet schedules for expected requirements and conduct status and review meetings to provide regular updates ♦ Review Business Requirement Documents process for ETL to identify and summarize impacts. ♦ Lead defect management discussion between deployment, quality management, production and business teams to effectively communicate root cause and defect resolution ♦ Coordinate testing efforts and approval signoff required by various Finance groups to end users ♦ Establish and maintain relationship with 3rd party/vendors to complete SIT, UAT and move to BAU
- IT/Finance Project Manager at Santander Bank New York NY
- Project Manager/Business Analyst at Deutsche Bank New York NY
- Stamford CT Business Analyst at Castleton Commodities International
- Business Analyst at The Nielsen Company
3 years at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting - Accounting
- Finance & Project Manager at Independent Contactor
- Senior Budget Analyst - Department of State at Business Integra
- Senior Project Controller - Department of State at Siemens Government Technologies
- Director of Program Finance at L-3 Communications
7 months at this Job
• Provide end to end analytical financial support for the recurring, forecasting and budgeting of software expenses and allocation process.
• Provide cross functional support and partnered with various technology teams and Finance in order to identify strategic cost reductions, budget optimization, and cost transparency.
• Develop and provide annual budget guidance for enterprise wide license agreements to business units. Responsible for coordinating, managing, and communicating the annual budget for software expense reporting of the IT organization.
• Develop financial analysis reports and presentation by applying acquired financial principles
• Execute and report variance and gap analysis. Provide variance explanations for actual versus budget; actual versus forecast.
• Oversee expense accruals and billing process to minimize financial discrepancies.
• Partner with Finance and Sourcing to develop transparent expense allocation methodology.
• Facilitate month-end processes, invoicing, journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Finance Project Manager, Project Management Office at AIG
- Financial Analyst, Planning & Expense at METLIFE
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Responsible for managing the meticulous control, progress status, and tracking for the duration of the project. Manages analysis, financials, forecasting, issues, risks (may affect organization) and change control by providing schedule analysis/audit and highlights potential schedule problems. Determines project resource availability, manages resource allocation, and identifies resource contention issues. Defined and executed several SQL inventory and logistic based reports to Executive management.
❖ Experience as project lead in large scale system and functional implementation projects in the following areas and applications: * ComOps(SCADA and RTU) * Generation * Cook Nuclear Plant * Primavera * Asset Suite Management * DataGlance * EmpCenter and GENe
➢ Accountable for accounting, financial analysis and schedules
➢ Responsible for Resource and Issue Resolution Management
➢ Responsible for methodology deliverable document management for audit compliance
➢ Provide guidance to management and project managers on financials and scheduling ❖ Seasoned Trainer
➢ Coach team members, other project controllers and managers on AEP accounting, financial and project procedures ❖ Efficiently Executed SQL Queries as a reporting analyst for Executive Management on 40 million dollar companywide hardware initiative
➢ Defined and executed daily and ad-hoc reports
➢ Updated queries based on Executive management needs
➢ Managed issues and documentation on 40 million dollar company hardware resolution
➢ Resulted in improved processes through documentation ❖ Processed multiple daily BI (Business Objects) reports/queries
➢ Project Financials-EPM Report
➢ Accounting Knowledge * Experienced in AEP accounting concerning Operation Companies, plants and personnel
• knowledge of specific AEP accounting strings * Worked intensively on Operation Company based projects * Worked intensively on projects with regulated versus Competitive accounting * Created and completed many large amount Journal Entry Reclasses, Accruals and WO creation and Close
➢ Allocation Reports
➢ Project Status with KPI Indicators * Set cost and schedule performance indexes based on:
• Class estimate budgeting ♦ HLE Estimate Process
➢ Class-5 - estimate falls within -50% and +100% of median value
➢ Class-4 - estimate falls within -30% and +50% of median value from Class-5 * Class-4 estimate derived within 5% of Class-5 labor budget
➢ Class-2 - estimate falls within -15% and +20% of median value from Class-4 * Class-2 estimate derived within 30% of Class-4 labor budget ♦ Successfully managed 90% of projects within 10% of class-2 budget
• Project priority and sensitivity (government regulations and/or funding)
• Time restrictions
• Resource Allocation
• Vendor Work ❖ Effectively used project tools
➢ Microsoft Office Enterprise Project Management * MS Project 2007 and 2016, MS Project Server 2007, MS Portfolio Server 2007
➢ Earned Value Analysis (EVA), Portfolio management, Critical Path Analysis, Project Metrics, and Variance Analysis
➢ Project Accounting/ Time Approval Application (PAT)
➢ SharePoint ❖ Identified and repaired risk in major government projects
➢ Saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in funding and fines by following government required protocols
➢ Identified initial budget risks early on which allowed project to complete within 10% of committed budget.
- Finance Project Manager/Project Controller (Contractor) at American Electric Power
- Cost Analyst/Project Manager at EAM Worldwide
- Finance Auditor at NetJets
- at NetJets
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Financial Economics - Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish & Linguistics - Spanish & Linguistics
• Reconcile claims and premium accounts.
• Participate in the month-end close.
• Prepare and process journal entries.
• Review and document process flow for accounts.
• Analyze and provide explanations for account activities.
- Finance Project Manager (Temporary) at Emblem Health (GREEN KEY RESOURCES, LLC)
- Finance Manager (Temporary) at SK Life Science (GREEN KEY RESOURCES, LLC)
- Consultant PC/Financial Analyst at DELOITTE CONSULTING, LLP
- Financial Analyst, Finance at GES EXPOSITION
9 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- MS - Accounting
at this Job
of $141B overall-Exceptional project management & strategies resulting in visible results & improvements while managing overseas offshore teams (Asia, India & Europe).
SAP ERP Finance Project Manager -
• Administered project management plans to drive corporate initiatives that integrate & develop simplified processes for A/P, Ariba e-invoicing, master data, internal billing & consolidation reporting systems globally while maintain SOX controls & enterprise standards. Plus, led training for end-users & key super-users.
• Managed A/P SAP PowerMax pilots w/ERP rollout to GE P&Ls-$100M savings.
• Spearheaded global project integrating IT for 10 joint ventures for SAP ERP implementations-cost reduction of 25%.
• Designed & successfully launched SAP 1099 reporting for year-end A/P use.
• Negotiated & finalized contracts for all procurement & global vendors via Tungsten e-invoicing tool. Created & implemented technical designs & converted $100M manually processed invoices to automated w/ >95% payment volume. FP&A IS Analyst -
• Consolidated business segments & played key role in ensuring proper financial translation of operational goals for quarter-end closeouts - FX reporting & I/S cost modeling for $20B.
• Designed automated JE's for qtrly processing to feed in data from COGNOS & created standard qtrly template for pacing of EM HQ Leadership Programs as well as intercompany (IBS) billing template. Statutory Tax Manager -
• Developed tax reporting for individual country tax filings & statutory tax reporting purposes.
• Built automated tracking software for tax filings submitted & over-delivered on country deadlines streamlining processes-300% improvement. Energy Services Corporate Project Manager -
• Executed data clean-up & process changes reducing COA 60% & consolidation of business units.
• Saved $1M annually via implementation of Six Sigma Project designed to improve alignment of tax ID's & COA valuation of tax fulfillment.
- Global SAP PowerMax ERP Finance Project Manager Revenues at General Electric Power Services
- Regional Accounting Manager at Radio One, Inc
- Market Controller (Atlanta) Revenue at Cumulus Media
- Accounting Manager at Cox Radio, Inc
8 years at this Job
- M.B.A. - Accounting
- M.B.A. - Finance
- B.S. - Business Administration