Oakland, CA 2018 - present
Founded in 1984, the California Prostitutes Education Project is one of the first non-profit HIV education prevention and street outreach organizations in the country
Used financial management knowledge to perform cost analyses, prepare budget reports and evaluate current accounting trends:
● Analyze financial data to idefine company's financial status from multiple financial resources
● Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses, comparing costs of operation based on similar organizations.
● Collect and gather financial information to prepare budget reports.
● Develop financial models, to be used for future programs and initiatives.
- Finance Specialist at CALPEP
- Payroll Clerk at San Francisco Housing Authority
- Finance Specialist at Miyamato
- Associate Staff Accountant at Vine Solutions
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
I am a finance specialist. Sales work, inventory, paper work, and greeting customers, financing.
- Finance Specialist II at C&H Auto Sales
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Debt collection's. Account manager.
- Finance Specialist at Finance system
- Administrative Assistant at The Leland Legacy, LLC
- E-Commerce Representative at Wolverine Worldwide
- Marketing Director & Sales at Aatish Hospitality
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Builder Finance Specialist, Texas Capital Bank Post incoming wires. Receive daily research and maintenance requests from relationship managers and relationship associates and perform the necessary analysis and system input required. Process and book borrowing base files submitted by the market. Quote payoffs to title companies and market daily. Clear Recon items. Perform special projects and back up other specialists as needed.
- Builder Finance Specialist at Texas Capital Bank
- Loan Processor at Community Trust Bank
- Tier II Loan Support Tech at Calyx Software
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Primary focus: Provide investment and financial guidance and advice to business owners, professionals, nonprofits, and retirees Responsibilities: Maintain direct contact with clients related to investments Analyze client portfolios to align with investment needs/goals Review client accounts for basic compliance Interact with clients over the phone and in person Assist in new account openings Welcoming customers and listening to their needs; using a consultative selling process to match the best products to the person needs; Creating a great experience for the clients; Following up with them to ensure satisfaction; Prospecting through referrals and other creative approaches.
- Finance Specialist at PFS Investment and Finance Services
- Sales Representative at Vecstar INC
- Owner/Operator at Alsun LLC
- Sales & Marketing at International Trade, INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATION - Series 6 license
- Bachelor's - Finance
Financial Specialist dealing with payroll processing.
- Finance Specialist at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Cashier at Caseys Store
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
- High school or equivalent
Responsibilities Reviews loan files and verifies and Validates all documents are received and completed accurately Verify and Validate Data entry and Inputs remaining loan information in funding system Ensures that all required stipulations are met prior to funding Verifies customer employment based on established policies and procedures Conducts welcome call with loan customers over the phone Documents findings Validates the loan approval Assists with phone queues Contributes to the development of new and updated process changes Skills Used Customer service, mathematics, problem solving, data entry, filing
- Finance Specialist at Gateway One Lending & Finance -Company Closed Down
- Radiology Scheduler at ARA Diagnostic Imaging
- Collector II at Gila Corp
- Customer Service Representative at Aditya Birla Minacs
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Financial specialist worked closely with mortgage companies and home owner's with mortgage payments and escrow
- Finance Specialist at Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC
- Laborer at Kings Moving and Storage
- foreman at Turf Design Inc.
- Laborer at Town and Country Mowing
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Pre-Pharmacy
Aurora, CO Oct. 2015 - Present
Sr. Finance Specialist (Previously Finance Specialist)
• Develop fund flow projections and manage over $18 million in multiple annual budgets among three institutions. Perform critical analysis, identify trends and report on variances. Managed to meet Children's Hospital target budget variance of 0.1%.
• Analyze and reconcile monthly revenue and expenses. Found and corrected over $80,000 of financial reporting mistakes.
• Manage over $17 million in the federal, state and private grant funding; reconcile, report and host monthly meetings with Principal Investigators to discuss grant fund flow, make suggestions regarding budget constraints and spending deadlines.
• Restructured the cost center billing process by conducting a comprehensive study and designing an excel model with an automated tracking system, which increased transparency and efficiency. Create spreadsheet tracking tools and train staff.
• Manage Fiscal year-end activities; assist in preparing Research Center cost study; accountable for the section webspace reporting.
- Sr. Finance Specialist (Previously Finance Specialist) at University of Colorado, School of Medicine, Section of Neonatology
- Finance Staff at The Essentials Company Inc
- Research and Teaching Assistant at University of Colorado Denver, Business School
- Manager, Finance and Accounts (Previously at Manba Finance Limited
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Finance and Risk Management
Built and defined finance department at location, actively increasing average sale by making finance options readily available.
- Finance Specialist at Art Van Furniture
- Customer Service at L Brands LLC
- Customer Service at Planet Fitness - Warren
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Business Administration degree - Business Management