Handle all funds, accounts and activities throughout the school
• Perform personal bookkeeping services Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures. Bank of America
- Financial Accountant at Financial Accountant
- Lead Teller at
- Loan Officer at
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Education
January 2018 to Present Complies and maintains departmental records, reports & databases. Performs routine clerical work; answer and attend telephone calls; maintain students' records Assists in statistical and research activities; collects and comply data Enters and maintains departmental records such as rosters, directories and schedules. Operate computers, computer software and other electronic equipment in performing assigned tasks Processes confidential information & retrieves information from computerized databases Provide tutoring for foundation Accounting classes American and Asian Supermarket, Bronx, NY Financial Accountant Preparation of financial statements in monthly, quarterly, semiannually and annually in accordance with the Generally Accepted Accounting Policies-(USA) Preparation of General Ledger entries for month end closing and performing other reconciliations in a timely manner. Introducing and maintaining accounting systems and advising on the selection and application of computer-based accounting systems. Formulating budgetary and accounting policies. Conducting financial investigations, advising on matters such as the purchase, venders and sale of business, capital financing. Preparation of ratio analysis Analyzing financial statements monthly and reporting on variances. Preparation of a monthly account analysis based on balance sheet and income statement. Providing assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statuary requirements Verification of fixed assets annually and reconcile with general ledger Negotiating with external sources such as auditors, bankers and tax authorities December 2007 to July 2008
- Financial Accountant at College of Staten Island
- College Assistant/Non-Teaching Adjunct at
- Billing Coordinator at Robert Half International -Accountemps
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science In Accounting - Successfully
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Atlanta, GA April 2018 - Present A key part of Michelin's international telematics offerings boasting over 2,000 employees, serving more than 70,000 customers, with over 850,000 vehicles utilizing telematics solutions, worldwide.
• Assisted in monthly & yearly closing process, including but not limited to, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany transactions, the analysis of the trial balance, balance sheet, P&L, and budget variance
• Maintained schedules for fixed assets, amortization of intangibles, prepaid, and unbilled accounts receivable
• Implemented, monitored, and trained senior management on new electronic purchase requisition process
• Performed ad-hoc reporting as needed for senior management(CFO, Director of Business Services, Director of Accounting and Finance) as well as for Michelin's acquisitions general reviewer during month end
• Provided monthly reports such as but not limited to sales & use tax, spending by department, project cost tracking, and information for tax purposes.
• Provided improvements/cleanup for the 1099 process, accounts payable, chart of accounts, reconciliation process leading to more accurate financials and improved KPIs.
• Prepared and posted standard, adjusting, accrual, correcting, month-end, year-end, and payroll journal entries to the general ledger
• Identified critical holes and lapses in accounting department and participated in planning to restructure accounting department and implement new process flows
- Financial Accountant at Michelin Group
- Accountant/Financial Analyst at Priority Payment Systems
- Accountant/Consultant at Global Dynamic Consulting
- Administrative Assistant/Lead CSR at Petsuites Pet Resort & Spa
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- - Financial and Managerial Accounting
St Petersburg, FL
BFC companies serve the insurance industry, homeowners, business owners, the criminal justice
system, builders and investors, protecting the interests of people and businesses across the country. Bankers Insurance Company Financial Accountant
• 01/2016 to 05/2017 Process month end closing for Bankers Insurance Company (BIC) and Bankers Underwriters, Inc. (BUI) Perform the month-end close process, preparation of work paper files and supporting documentation for account balances, accruals, tax provisions and adjusting journal entries by assuming responsibility for general ledger accounting. Run and maintain the month end interface processes for all P&C companies. Prepare quarterly and annual statutory filings for BIC. Prepare and analyze monthly financial statements for BIC and BUI after the books are closed. Prepare audit PBC's per auditors' request & audited financial statements notes. Assist external auditors during the annual audit by preparing schedules, providing requested information and other tasks as needed. Special Projects as requested
• Successfully automated and created efficient workflow processes for month end, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Bankers Insurance Company Financial Accountant at BANKERS FINANCIAL CORP
- Financial Analyst at
- Financial Analyst (MBA Internship) at OPTIMAE LIFESERVICES INC
- Business Analyst at ROOTS COLLEGE INTERNATIONAL
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor's - Accounting & Finance
Saudi Arabia October 2015-Current Red Sea is an American based company mainly involved in sales and production of accommodations for highly reputed petro chemicals projects and is a huge multinational company based all over GCC. Position: Financial Accountant- KSA
- Financial Accountant- KSA at Red Sea Housing Services Co
- Commercial Accountant-India at Taj Association
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Commerce - Accounting
- - Education
Proficient professional and hardworking accountant.
Proficient professional and hardworking accountant.
- Financial Accountant at Texas Health Resources
- Collections / Accounting Specialist at GENTIVA HOMEHEALTH
- Collections Specialist / Accounts Payable Coordinator at Pinnacle Partners
- Owner & Store Manager at Glory Storehouse
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.A. - Christian Education
- M.A. - Organizational Management
- Diploma in Pastoral Care and Leadership - Pastoral Care and Leadership
- B.A. - Accounting
• Be responsible for the daily invoice issue.
• Current account management and account handling.
• Assist the accountant in charge to manage the petty cash, ensure the virtuous cycle of petty cash and prevent bad debts.
• Participate in the inventory and change purchase of the company's fixed assets, savings and loans, maintenance accessories and other materials, to ensure the company's assets are in line with the relevant material accounts.
• Other tasks assigned by leaders
- Financial Accountant at Guangzhou Yingxin Transportation Co. Ltd
- Financial analyst at Prudential Investment, Loan, And Assurance Company
- Assistant to the Manager of Business Department at China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co. Ltd
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Finance
- MBA - Resident Malibu
Ensure that all fixed asset transactions are accounted for in accordance with GAAP and that fixed asset sub-ledger is accurate and reconciles to the general ledger. Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting for fixed asset, software, capital leases, SEC reporting schedules, and other periodic reporting information. Perform various GL account journal entries and reconciliations. Serve as the backup to project accountant and accounting analyst. Responsible for compliance with departmental Sarbanes-Oxley controls, including maintaining monthly close documentation. Assist with internal and external audit requests.
- Financial Accountant at Ryman Hospitality Properties
- Accountant at Self Employed
- Senior Administrator at Second Presbyterian Church
- Math Tutor at The Learning Lab
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Master's - Accountancy Student
Responsible for the day-to-day management and reconciliation of cash receipts and other income; reviewing the accuracy and completeness of transactions; reconciling accounts payable and receivable entries and general ledger entries; Aging of accounts receivable; Preparing and inputting of monthly general ledger entries for payroll; generating activities to assist with the monthly closing and financial reporting process in addition to posting journal entries, and conducting account reconciliations; performing extensive financial analysis of the balance sheet and statements of profit and loss; preparing tax returns, monthly reports, and financial statements to include subsidiary ledgers, general journal transactions, adjusted trial balance, trial balance, statement of cash flows, income statement, and balance sheet; ensuring accountability for timely recognition of key outflows with available funds; preparing monthly journal entries and reconciling daily cash reports to bank statements.
- Financial Accountant at HHH, Inc
- Controller at DB Tuners, Inc
- Tax Associate at KPMG Peat Marwick St
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
Diminished financial discrepancies, accurately reconciling accounts while reviewing material assets, net worth, liabilities, surplus, income and
● Supported senior leadership by preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements to enhance accuracy
● Maintained accurate accounts on cash, prepaid credit, fixed assets, accrued expenses and line of credit transactions
● Oversaw full accounting cycle, including compiling and analyzing data, posting and adjusting journal and ledger entries, preparing financial statements and reports and closing books
● Reviewed and reconciled discrepancies in accounts and physical documentation
● Performed daily accounting functions like tracking expenses, readying deposits and preparing payments
● Investigated and resolved discrepancies in monthly bank accounts while under tight deadlines
● Reconciled monthly bank statements and resolved any discrepancies Staff Accountant
- Financial Accountant at Latter & Blum Property Management
- Latuso & Johnson CPA at
- Owner / Accountant at Denham Springs Accounting Service
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting