El Paso, TX, January 2018 - Current
Largest Independent Broker-Dealer in the United States.
Financial Administrative Assistant: Responsible for keeping day-to-day tasks in order, as well as tracking withdrawals from accounts, updating any new clients bringing assets to the business, and process any move money transactions in or out of the specified account. Marketing events to bring new assets to the business, as well as interact with outside partners and clients to help and build a stronger business relationship.
• Ensured client information was up to date with compliance and FINRA requirements.
• Helped implement a method to update client's withdrawals as well as to augment a 10% growth on the company's assets.
- Financial Administrative Assistant at LPL FINANCIAL
- Accounting and Accounts Receivable Intern at PENCIL CUP OFFICE PRODUCTS, INC
- Student Assistant at University of Texas at El Paso
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
I have advanced from a processing department to working directly for the CFO in a short amount of time. I developed new strategies for solving problems. I prepared documents and performed a variety of administrative tasks.
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Equis Financial
- Nanny (Full-time) at The Windsor Agency
- Lead Teacher at Preschool Teacher Carolina Academy
- Kid Care Associate Gold's Gym at Hendersonville Road
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education and Minor in Hospitality Management
Work alongside Financial Executives/ Representatives and perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and financial tasks. Responsible for duties such as updating records, preparing documents, financial analysis, and implementing policies. Work with multiple financial account types including 401a, 403b, 457, mutual funds, advisory and more. Key Accomplishments * Process new enrollments/ new account applications * Keep reps' compliance files and maintain transaction and correspondences logs/blotters * Follow up on Salary Deferral Agreements * Log and follow- up on rollovers into plan sponsor and retail accounts * Help clients complete paperwork for withdrawals, loans, and updates to accounts * Prepare materials for new business meetings and existing client review meetings * Keep reps' calendars/ schedule appointments and organize periodic client reviews * Help reps resolve client issues and home office errors * Continue to advance the efforts of a paperless office * Assist in completing client financial plans * Manage office (organization, files, supplies, equipment) * New-Hire Training * Create and implement new office policies, procedures and manual
- Office Manager/ Financial Administrative Assistant at Cardone Financial Group LLC
- Customer Service Representative/ Teller at Croghan Colonial Bank
- Sales Associate at J. C. Penney Inc
- Counter Sales at Drown's Dairy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
· Prepare the annual budget submission for the College of Fine Arts, Deans Office, by analyzing and reviewing prior year expenditures and funding sources · Consult with the Dean and Senior Administration about department financial objectives, short-range and long-range priorities, funding projections, expenditure forecasts, make recommendations on financial proposals, and translate decisions and data into required documentation to support budget requests · Initiate, troubleshoot, and track business transactions in Workday including, but not limited to; spend authorizations, expense reports, requisitions, supplier invoice requests, and procurement card transactions · Provide Workday support and training to Administrative Assistants within the college and establish internal control procedures · Create Independent Service Provider Contracts and assist suppliers with the NSHE Supplier Online Registration · Monitor accounts, create budget revisions, and initiate fund transfers as needed · Provide administrative support to the department’s Dean and Business Manager as needed
- Financial Administrative Assistant IV at UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, LAS VEGAS
- Gourmet Food Server at WYNN | ENCORE HOTEL AND CASINO
- Paralegal at LAW OFFICES OF EKERLING & DOHERTY
- Administrative Assistant at LOTUS COMMUNICATIONS
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - English
• Assists the Owner/President Advisor
• Updates client financial portfolio (Mutual funds, annuities, IRA's, Life Insurance, 401k etc)
• Processes all client financial applications for new business contracts
• Processes all client financial paperwork for distributions and transfers on contracts
• Type and distribute all company client correspondence (letters, memos, client emails)
• Data Entry of all client correspondence
• Create/Generate client reports (Excel/Word/NetX360/AllBridge)
• Schedules and coordinates client meetings with advisors
• Organize and file client financial documents (Applications, Statements, Confirmations, Transfers)
• Maintains client database
• Produces commission reports
• Generates business bank reports
• Balances business checking log
• Accounts receivable/accounts payable
• Employee payroll
• Keep business, state and producer licenses up to date
• Successfully complete clerical and reception duties including (but not limited to) answering business phones, redirecting calls, proofreading, filing, mail distribution, shipments, document scanning and faxes
• Ordered office supplies as needed
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Block & Associates Inc
- Administrative Marketing Coordinator at Martopia, Inc
- Administrative Marketing Assistant at Williams Kincaid Group
- Executive Secretary at River Forest Country Club
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Science and General
• Compiles and maintains information and records for vendor validations to include establishing vendor ID numbers for those vendors who are seeking or are already conducting business with the Academies. Responsibilities include performing internet searches, updating vendor's W9 information, ACH enrollments and 1099 withholdings.
• Assists with monthly reconciliation of credit card statements in the PeopleSoft system. Contacts individual employees regarding the proper documentation for reconciliations. Compiles documentation into pdf files to be attached in the PeopleSoft system.
• Researches the status of existing invoices in the PeopleSoft system determining when/if they have been/are paid.
• Receives and batches incoming invoices on excel spreadsheet for processing in PeopleSoft. Verifies the correct information of invoice vouchers reconciling any discrepancies with the RSO.
• Receives checks and prepares CRV (Cash Receipt Voucher) forms for checks received.
• Professionally performs routine clerical duties including filing, tabulating, compiling records and distributing mail.
• Reconciles Verizon and AT&T bills and acts as POC for Verizon account
• Communicates with staff for outstanding visa transactions and charges regarding Verizon of AT&T bills
• Works on modifications and BPAs in the PeopleSoft system
• Deals with financial responsibilities that include updating financial spreadsheets for JHP royalties
- Financial/Administrative Assistant at National Academies of Sciences
- Greeter at Exhibitors Connection
- Administrative Assistant at the National Academies of Science, Engineering at Randstad, Financial
- Window Universe, Receptionist at Marketing Department
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Work at Desert Springs Hospital in Dietary department Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions Managing accounts receivable and payable Keep records of invoices Identify and address account discrepancies Participate in payroll processes Report on financial projections
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Sodexo
- Coordinator /Administrative Assistant at University of La Verne
- Licensed Cosmetologist at Timeout Barber
- Executive Assistant ProMed Healthcare Administrators at Prospect Medical
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources and Management
- Certificate - Cosmetology
Making up to 70 outbound calls per day to current clients, setting appointments with clients, handling calendar editorial access of up to 30 financial advisors, answering inbound phone calls and directing calls to correct department, answering all client questions, daily data entry, managing accounts and policies, handling client files and maintaining privacy, processing checks, and also serving as receptionist support.
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Northwestern Mutual
- Bartender at Tonite ll Lounge
- Customer Care Representative at Progressive
- Dietary Supervisor at Aramark/Cleveland Clinic
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S in NURSING - NURSING
Prepared and submitted financial reports required by Board of Directs that is funded by and regulated by the state and federal government on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis in a timely manner Prepared financial reports on a monthly basis and reconcile accounts in a timely manner Worked on maintaining control of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payables,payroll, audit and all financial records in accords by state, federal and agency requirement
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Rape and Demostice Violence Information Center Inc.
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Urse Auto Group
- Receptionist at Express Staffing Professionals
- Tax Preparer at Liberty Tax
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/General Business
- Bachelor's of Arts - Psychology
- Associate of Science - Accounting
• Assisted administrative team members with completing daily tasks in order to increase workflow rate by %30. Maintained reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates.
• Interacted with vendors, contractors, and professional services personnel to receive orders both domestically and internationally, direct activities and communicate management instruction.
• Increases customers' loyalty by %42 by exercises judgment in selecting and applying established procedures correctly. Improved documentation processes by entering details such as payments, account information and call logs into the computer system.
- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Cannon Industries
- STUDENT INTERNSHIP at Switch It Up Entertainment
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Cannon Industries
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - International Studies