Responsibilities and Duties ♦ Excellent computer knowledge including Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as database and social media usage. ♦ Prepare and process investment and insurance applications, schedule and confirm appointments, and both electronic and paper filing. ♦ Handle and assist in all Financial Services and Group Employee Benefits clients as well as employees. ♦ Well organized, accurate and detail oriented ♦ Provide service and administrative assistance to our wealth management clients ♦ Provide service and assistance to our business clients and their employees regarding their benefits ♦ Process investment and insurance applications ♦ Update and administer client databases ♦ Managed all Advisor calendars for client meetings, sales strategy reviews & business travel needs. ♦ Maintain and keep up to date compliance requirements ♦ Scanning and electronic filing ♦ Answer the telephone and direct incoming calls to the appropriate person ♦ Open and sort incoming mail and couriers; prepare outgoing mail and couriers ♦ Basic day-to-day banking / payables / postage ♦ Maintain inventory of stationary supplies ♦ Keep the office clean & orderly ♦ Ensure office equipment (printers, phones, computers) function properly ♦ Assist the President with personal errands, travel plans, and organization ♦ Provide administrative support for the Insurance, Group Benefits, and Investment departments, as required * Assist with the implementation of marketing programs. ♦ Provide prospective clients marketing materials and sending out business communications. Qualifications: ♦ Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills ♦ A pleasant telephone manner and upbeat personality ♦ Excellent English skills (verbal and written) ♦ Very strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision ♦ A "can-do" attitude and enthusiasm to assist on a wide range of projects ♦ Experience in arranging travel plans and event planning
- Financial Administrative Assistant at DUGAN FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC
- Sr Personal Banker II at UNITY BANK
- Customer Service Representative I at PNC BANK
- Part Time Sales / Cash Office Coordinator at HOME GOODS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Liaison with Campus Services & non-University services: Submit, monitor progress and communicate status updates on work orders, coordinate with appropriate division to schedule on-site work. ◦ Provide administrative support as needed to all EAC programs; serve as back-up to those programs with a designated administrative assistant. ◦ Create a finance file for newly enrolled children ◦ Archive finance files for dis-enrolled children ◦ Serve as back-up regarding grocery, equipment and/or supply orders ◦ Assist with P-Card reconciliation as needed ◦ Assist with tuition invoice distribution and AR for all accounts ◦ Manage access card database, ie. activating, deactivating and troubleshooting for families and staff ◦ Obtains authorizations and serves as primary point of contact for insurance companies regarding benefits of ASD children ◦ Schedule meetings and coordinate logistics (prepares materials, manages calendar invitations, manage meal ordering and pick-up/delivery, reserve meeting space, send out meeting minutes, etc.) a. Support for financial-related obligations: Work with the designated individual(s) to complete various financial-related items, communicate updates to applicable EAC employees regarding new policies, trouble tickets, etc. i. Plan, organize and manage travel arrangements (flight, hotel, etc.) and/or conference registrations for EAC employees, prior approval must be obtained from EAC Director ii. Process expense reimbursement requests iii. Process mileage reimbursement requests
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Emory University
- Receptionist at STAND, Inc
- Clinical Department Assistant/Utilization/Billing Cord at STAND, Inc
- Administrative Assistant/Budget Officer at UPSCALE LOGISTICS
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Supported Fiscal and Administrative Officers with accounting-related tasks supporting the research projects of 45 professors and other research members.
• Processed financial transactions including journal vouchers and requisitions, using Coupa and SAP software.
• Used advanced MS Excel to calculate the monthly billing for two labs and processed related journal vouchers and invoicing.
• Reconciled accounts for the center's researchers and administrative core; investigated and followed-up on purchasing/accounting discrepancies.
• To aid transition, created a training manual and helped train other temps and permanent staff.
- Financial Administrative Assistant at MIT, Center for Environmental Health Sciences
- Adjunct Professor at Emmanuel University, Theology Department
- Webmaster at Department of Theology
- Teaching Assistant at Boston College, International Studies
1 year at this Job
- Doctorate - Systematic Theology, minor in Theological Ethics
- Master's - Theology and Religious Studies
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering, minor in Computer Science
North Central Consolidated Patient Account Center (NCCPAC) 8001 Terrace Avenue Middleton, WI 53562 The primary Responsible for the collection functions of the Revenue program third party insurance reimbursements, and other account receivables, Through aggressive follow-up, performs analysis on outstanding third-party receivables and other accounts receivables to determine best course of action to effect maximum recovery. Engages in analytical, financial, statistical, and quantitative problem solving and analysis; Gathers, manipulates, interprets and presents data in order to monitor performance, identify gaps and provide information; Provides training needs. Communicates with a diverse audience using data, presentation skills and responding to questions; Gathers and maintains valid data to develop, evaluate, and modify organizations and systems to achieve program goals; Ensures pharmacy claims processing are managed in accordance with CPAC, VISN and Central Office VA requirements; Identifies recommendations to resolve conventional problems and situations; Provides advice and counsel to workers related to work and administrative matters; Evaluates processes and procedures to provide recommendations to program managers for more effective organizational functioning; Administers functions that support operations critical to revenue generation and delivery of benefits or services to Veterans. I have Initiates or performs all follow-up action based on a variant number of criteria (age of receivable, type of receivable, amount of receivable). Analyzes, plans, initiates, coordinates and implements actions required to maximize collections of receivables. I also Receives and responds to a variety of communications generated by third party payers. The incumbent has signature authority for collection letters and subsequent follow-up correspondence. Most correspondence is especially composed to meet specific circumstances. I Reviews returned/rejected claims for reason of rejection or denial and takes appropriate action. Advises management concerning immediate and potential problems related to insurance verification and patient account functions. Communicated with representatives of third party health plan carriers to resolve problems. Researches and/or analyzes problems and issues related to electronic submission of claims and Solves complicated issues that arise with the electronic submission of pharmacy claims. Yellow Belt training worked 6 weeks on project with payer education letter. Experienced in researching and evaluating techniques and procedures in order to identify, analyze and assemble pertinent facts into finished reports. Example Unbilled report , stranded claims report, bill status Report, Back billing report, Rejected claims report, I have use excel and many different databases to pull reports together with pivot tables and crystal report writer with different database applications. There was situation where we shared data fields and were forced to use expressions when searching for different material. Self-taught on string commands and macros. Can make minor coding changes to web sites. CESA A+ and N+ certified working on MCSE certification. Worked with pharmacist, Facility Revenue Manger and Utilization Review Nurses and manager on complicated issues involving drug issues involving data and compliance processing. Maintained a data base of changing issues and directives pass forward by management to maintain compliance; Would address currant issues and update weekly. When researching errors upon discovery of new information I would share how and why in document procedures through email correspondence. Demonstrated the ability to adapt to new and old information on the go and to overcome obstacles. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the law regulations and procedures applicable to healthcare data management I often bring up errors and procedures with my supervisor and address issues current and past. In order to do that I need to understand the laws and regulations put forth by my department and follow those laws to the letter of the law. I often go beyond solving the problem to completely understand why certain situations or errors come up. And often bring them to my supervisors attention to trying get resolution. Working with the pharmacy department at the NCCPAC I have had opportunities to become involved in a few projects. These projects involve using Sigma six problem-solving tools to discover more efficient ways of doing payer education letters. In this project we worked on eliminating waste of different steps it take to complete the task. We concurred to take shot at omitting the name from the letter and making it more of a template to save time on processing. Through a time study we discover that this would save 2 minuet per letter X 50 letters per week = 100 min per week just short of 2 hour of productivity put back into prosing bills. Other project that I was working on had today is filling in the gaps, the the gray area and eliminating wasted steps. To do this, I have developed a database of information facilitating rules and regulations that constantly changes on how to fill in the gray area. I worked on a macro project that cut the time to write a paper bill. With macros I can write a bill in under 10 seconds without macros it takes a 1 minute and 30 seconds. Working smarter analyzing data and improving efficiencies is what I what I am best at. Building educational material instructing proper technique organizing events, all of these skills have been finely honed and have been put to use whatever possible on any given occasion that has presented itself at the CPAC NCCPAC, Middleton WI North Central Consolidated Patient Account Center (NCCPAC) 8001 Terrace Avenue Middleton, WI 53562
- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at NCCPAC
- CONTRACT EMPLOYEE at Peak Systems NY
- Owner at Legends Sports
- Local Steward at NCCPAC
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- - business
- B.S - Physical Education
- - touch
• Compiled financial reports on monthly expenses for 15 employees.
• Handled phone calls and interacted with clients in a professional manner.
• Supported internal and external stakeholders and clients.
• Prepared and distributed memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
• Maintained an understanding of policies and handled certain issues independently.
• Participated in general administrative duties including ad-hoc projects and group events.
• Delivered exceptional customer service through front desk coverage.
- Financial Administrative Assistant at The Lynx Group
- Graduate Assistant at Monmouth University
- Tour Docent at Mutter Museum
- Co-curator-World War One Centennial Exhibit at Monmouth University
9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Anthropology
- Bachelor of Arts - History and Anthropology
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Provide complex and specialized administrative and clerical support for the Chief Financial Officer to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations for the division.
• Maintains Chief Financial Officer's calendar; arranges and confirms meetings; schedules diverse and complex appointments involving communications with multiple individuals from within and outside the Agency.
• Act as a liaison between the Division Directors, Board Members, committees, staff, and the public; determines relative importance of contacts, relays messages, and handles the initial screening of contacts.
• Research and update files and computer records; monitors budget expenditures and assist with budget controls; tracks payments and purchases; processes invoices and purchase statements; monitors and evaluates expenditures; supports a variety of budget functions; assists in the administrative preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports such as the CAFR and Annual Operating and Capital Budget.
• Provide assistance with Audit and Finance Sub-Committee meetings including setup and breakdown of meeting room amenities, take notes, operate equipment for presentations, provide parking validation to meeting attendees, assist with maintaining supplies and deliver packets as needed.
• Prepare a variety of technical, statistical and narrative reports, letters, memos, presentations and other written materials; proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with Agency standards, policies and procedures; ensures materials, reports and documents for signature are accurate and complete.
• Attends to a variety of office administrative details, such as making travel arrangements for agency staff, coordinating materials and supply orders, preparing purchase orders, and coordinating special projects as needed.
- Financial Administrative Assistant III at Valley Metro
- VOS Administrative Assistant at The Salvation Army
- Administrative Assistant - Compliance at FreePort-McMoran Inc
- Administrative Coordinator at Arizona Public Service
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Organizational Management
• Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances
• Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
• Help oversee and manage individual account
• Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
• Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
• Attend finance department meetings, assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
• Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Ameriprise Financial
- CMBS- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities at Wells Fargo
- Loan Processor III at Wells Fargo
- Gate Agent at Sun Country Airlines
3 months at this Job
- Lincese Notary Public - Bank
- Association - Psychology.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- - BUSINESS ENGLISH
- Certificate - Bank- ABE
Clearance level: Secret Job requirements include updating and tracking financial data for multiple Department of Defense contracts, generating monthly financial presentations, generating and submitting Monthly Status Reports and Contract Data Requirements List letters, timekeeping, generating and disseminating meeting minutes, maintaining Program Manager's daily calendar, serving as backup Travel Coordinator, daily timekeeping audits, generating submitting Purchase Requisitions, conducting timekeeping training with new hires, generating and submitting account requests, maintaining 80+ personnel forms for four (4) contracts, escorting new hires to retrieve badges and meet with customers, tracking and coordinating personnel badge requests, incorporating procedure redlines, generating and mailing correspondence, and generating and maintaining Department forms.
- Financial/Administrative Assistant at McLaughlin Research Corporation
- Administrative Assistant at McLaughlin Research Corporation
- Office Assistant at Biszko Contracting Corporation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Science - Business Financial Services
- High School Diploma
• Review and properly code all invoices for accuracy, purchase order matching, and required approvals.
• Research and resolve all invoice discrepancies.
• Manage vendor/supplier relations; and oversee the timely, accurate processing of purchase orders, expense reports and credit memos.
• Enter special detail work into a work ticket system to be billed.
• Utilize Kwantek (recruiting tool) to create job requisitions, hiring, and onboarding candidates.
• Manage relationships with customer by resolve and communicating issues.
• Creating, distributes, and closes-out customer work orders on a daily basis.
• Prepare and update timekeeping and financial reports by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Confute external sight audits to ensure work has been complete to the standards of the organization.
• Researching and compiling data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Operations/Financial Administrative Assistant at Scioto Services
- Assistant Account Manager at Allied Universal
- Client Specialist at Allied Universal
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Applied Science
Collection, dispersal and recording of most financial documents for the university, along with efforts directed to the preservation and upkeep of current financial involvements.
- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at OAKWOOD UNIVERSITY
- Head Camp Counselor/Kids Fitness Instructor at Sport Fit Bowie
- INTERN/LEGAL ASSISTANT at THE NORMAN LAW FIRM
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - General Studies
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA