Working as the assistant of the CEO, providing high level customer service to clients and financial partners through phone, email & in-person. I help manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including: calendar management, scheduling meetings, events, travel arrangements, supplies ordering, create and maintain filling systems, preparation of a variety of documents including spreadsheets, sending, receiving and sorting daily correspondence.
• Executive Assistant/Customer Service - Insurance/Financial office (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
• Customer Service Representative - Medical Billing / Health Insurance (Lombard, IL)
• Assistant Store Manager - Pet Retail (Western Springs, IL)
• Customer Service/Manager-on-Duty - Pet Retail (Elmhurst, IL)
• Administrative Assistant Intern - Brazilian Mint (Brazilian Government)
- Executive Financial/Administrative Assistant at Financial Services in Oak Brook
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration (4-Year International Private Institution) - Business
Work alongside Financial Executives/ Representatives and perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and financial tasks. Responsible for duties such as updating records, preparing documents, financial analysis, and implementing policies. Key Accomplishments * Process new enrollments/ new account applications * Keep reps' compliance files and maintain transaction and correspondences logs/blotters * Follow up on Salary Deferral Agreements * Log and follow- up on rollovers into plan sponsor and retail accounts * Help clients complete paperwork for withdrawals, loans, and updates to accounts * Prepare materials for new business meetings and existing client review meetings * Keep reps' calendars/ schedule appointments and organize periodic client reviews * Help reps resolve client issues and home office errors * Continue to advance the efforts of a paperless office * Assist in completing client financial plans * Manage office (organization, files, supplies, equipment) * New-Hire Training * Create and implement new office policies, procedures and manual
- Office Manager/ Financial Administrative Assistant at Cardone Financial Group LLC
- Customer Service Representative/ Teller at Croghan Colonial Bank
- Sales Associate at J. C. Penney Inc
- Counter Sales at Drown's Dairy
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
North Central Consolidated Patient Account Center (NCCPAC) 8001 Terrace Avenue Middleton, WI 53562 The primary Responsible for the collection functions of the Revenue program third party insurance reimbursements, and other account receivables, Through aggressive follow-up, performs analysis on outstanding third-party receivables and other accounts receivables to determine best course of action to effect maximum recovery. Engages in analytical, financial, statistical, and quantitative problem solving and analysis; Gathers, manipulates, interprets and presents data in order to monitor performance, identify gaps and provide information; Provides training needs. Communicates with a diverse audience using data, presentation skills and responding to questions; Gathers and maintains valid data to develop, evaluate, and modify organizations and systems to achieve program goals; Ensures pharmacy claims processing are managed in accordance with CPAC, VISN and Central Office VA requirements; Identifies recommendations to resolve conventional problems and situations; Provides advice and counsel to workers related to work and administrative matters; Evaluates processes and procedures to provide recommendations to program managers for more effective organizational functioning; Administers functions that support operations critical to revenue generation and delivery of benefits or services to Veterans. I have Initiates or performs all follow-up action based on a variant number of criteria (age of receivable, type of receivable, amount of receivable). Analyzes, plans, initiates, coordinates and implements actions required to maximize collections of receivables. I also Receives and responds to a variety of communications generated by third party payers. The incumbent has signature authority for collection letters and subsequent follow-up correspondence. Most correspondence is especially composed to meet specific circumstances. I Reviews returned/rejected claims for reason of rejection or denial and takes appropriate action. Advises management concerning immediate and potential problems related to insurance verification and patient account functions. Communicated with representatives of third party health plan carriers to resolve problems. Researches and/or analyzes problems and issues related to electronic submission of claims and Solves complicated issues that arise with the electronic submission of pharmacy claims. Yellow Belt training worked 6 weeks on project with payer education letter. Experienced in researching and evaluating techniques and procedures in order to identify, analyze and assemble pertinent facts into finished reports. Example Unbilled report , stranded claims report, bill status Report, Back billing report, Rejected claims report, I have use excel and many different databases to pull reports together with pivot tables and crystal report writer with different database applications. There was situation where we shared data fields and were forced to use expressions when searching for different material. Self-taught on string commands and macros. Can make minor coding changes to web sites. CESA A+ and N+ certified working on MCSE certification. Worked with pharmacist, Facility Revenue Manger and Utilization Review Nurses and manager on complicated issues involving drug issues involving data and compliance processing. Maintained a data base of changing issues and directives pass forward by management to maintain compliance; Would address currant issues and update weekly. When researching errors upon discovery of new information I would share how and why in document procedures through email correspondence. Demonstrated the ability to adapt to new and old information on the go and to overcome obstacles. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the law regulations and procedures applicable to healthcare data management I often bring up errors and procedures with my supervisor and address issues current and past. In order to do that I need to understand the laws and regulations put forth by my department and follow those laws to the letter of the law. I often go beyond solving the problem to completely understand why certain situations or errors come up. And often bring them to my supervisors attention to trying get resolution. Working with the pharmacy department at the NCCPAC I have had opportunities to become involved in a few projects. These projects involve using Sigma six problem-solving tools to discover more efficient ways of doing payer education letters. In this project we worked on eliminating waste of different steps it take to complete the task. We concurred to take shot at omitting the name from the letter and making it more of a template to save time on processing. Through a time study we discover that this would save 2 minuet per letter X 50 letters per week = 100 min per week just short of 2 hour of productivity put back into prosing bills. Other project that I was working on had today is filling in the gaps, the the gray area and eliminating wasted steps. To do this, I have developed a database of information facilitating rules and regulations that constantly changes on how to fill in the gray area. I worked on a macro project that cut the time to write a paper bill. With macros I can write a bill in under 10 seconds without macros it takes a 1 minute and 30 seconds. Working smarter analyzing data and improving efficiencies is what I what I am best at. Building educational material instructing proper technique organizing events, all of these skills have been finely honed and have been put to use whatever possible on any given occasion that has presented itself at the CPAC NCCPAC, Middleton WI North Central Consolidated Patient Account Center (NCCPAC) 8001 Terrace Avenue Middleton, WI 53562
- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at NCCPAC
- CONTRACT EMPLOYEE at Peak Systems NY
- Owner at Legends Sports
- Local Steward at NCCPAC
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- - business
- B.S - Physical Education
- - touch
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable Procurement, Disbursements, Reimbursements, Allocations Maintains a complete accounting system (SAP) All other administrative duties
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Houston ISD
- Executive Assistant (volunteer) at New Birth Ministries
- Medical / Administrative Assistant III at Greens Road Medical Surgical Clinic
- Community Engagement Specialist at SAM HOUSTON HIGH SCHOOL
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Making up to 70 outbound calls per day to current clients, setting appointments with clients, handling calendar editorial access of up to 30 financial advisors, answering inbound phone calls and directing calls to correct department, answering all client questions, daily data entry, managing accounts and policies, handling client files and maintaining privacy, processing checks, and also serving as receptionist support.
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Northwestern Mutual
- Bartender at Tonites ll Lounge
- Customer Care Receptionist at Progressive
- Dietary Supervisor at ARAMARK/CLEVELAND CLINIC
3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S - NURSING
Performed comprehensive administrative support for the director of accounting services and 90 direct reports. Assisted with the preparation of and planning for BASF's quarterly safety meetings. Maintained and updated the corporate Signature Authority System. Helped coordinate recruiting efforts for new finance personnel and oversee onboarding requirements. Ran a daily check request report and approved donation check requests valued at less than $2,000.
• Coordinated the Financial Shared Services department's successful move from BASF Rockaway to BASF North America offices in Florham Park, along with a large internal reorganization that merged the two teams (2013).
• Arranged department's monthly safety inspections. Modified the Safety Form into six sheets for inspection, set up monthly inspection sessions for staff, and maintained a yearly file of completed sheets. Completed year-end forms were on hand and made available for yearly inspection by the BASF Safety Team.
• Processed new hire needs for the department. Ordered computer equipment, requested all necessary computer and telephone systems access as well as provided new hire information in the BASF Move System.
• Helped the Accounts Payable OCR/Cockpit Invoice team organize a joint training session for German and US staff.
- Financial Administrative Assistant, Accounting Services at BASF CORPORATION
- Coordinator, Financial Services at SANOFI-AVENTIS U.S
- Coordinator at
- Administrative Assistant, Accounts Payable at
5 years at this Job
• Examines, certifies and audits vouchers submitted for payment on behalf of the Regional Office .
• Evaluated accounting programs, payment functions, computerized data output, fiscal internal controls, and other assigned areas and performs Systematic Analysis of Operations to asses for discrepancies and compliance with internal checks and balances, applicable laws , regulations, policies and procedures.
• Advises staff members and customers on determining courses of action on accounting processes and procedures, payments functions, financial audits and related laws and regulations.
• Reviews correspondence related to Veterans accounts and decides what action is needed based on the information submitted, the status of the account and the VA and/or other applicable regulations,
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Field Assistance GS 09/04 Stephanie Dye, Manager 812-474-4808 at Internal Revenue Service
- Payroll Admistrator Contractor Mr. Sullivan at SERCO Inc
- on-site supervisor at
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Business Account
Responsible for providing administrative support, tracking customer balances, approving loan applications, and verifying customer information. Specialize in establishing productive relationships with customers seeking financing options and ensuring compliance with all federal and state laws.
Managed the merchandising of both new and used inventory creating a more informative environment for customers. Tasked with processing loan applications and printing all necessary documentation specific to the selected bank as well as Federal and State law. Built rapport with new clients by demonstrating vehicle features and answering any technical questions that arose after delivery.
● Initiated menu selling as a means of increasing assurance product awareness and organizing the sales process at the finance desk.
● Created year and model specific brochures for the used inventory to help educate clientele and highlight vehicle features and functions, and organize and streamline the used vehicle inventory
● Improved Customer Satisfaction Index score through detailed explanation of products and a friendly demeanor bringing our sales team up to 5th nationwide of hundreds of dealerships nationwide
● Improved and maintained dealership compliance with the NADA making Volvo Cars one of only two dealerships within the 12-dealer group to reach and maintain 100% compliance
- Financial/Administrative Assistant at Volvo Cars of Charlottesville
- Assistant Manager at The Buckle, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting
Financial Quoting for Municipalities & Commercial Loans Credit Approval Request C of O’s, Wiring Instructions, Insurance, & rate requests from financial institutions Entering items into ACT database Entering items into Dropbox Creating excel template with customer information Customer phone calls & emails Filing
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Republic First National
- Customer Sales Representative at Clay's Flooring & Interiors
- Home Health Aide at Help at Home
- Customer Service Representative at COMMUNITY STATE BANK
5 months at this Job
- Surgical Technology - Surgical Technologist
• Financial reporting
• Work daily with Elite, Intellistat, and Webview programs
• Accounts payable experience - entering vouchers, managing purchase orders, and processing checks
• Accounts receivable experience - daily deposits, wire transfers, credit card transactions, and trust account maintenance
• Continuing Legal Education Coordinator - responsible for coordinating in-house CLE seminars, maintaining approved provider status, and ensuring attorneys are compliant with their requirements.
- Financial Administrative Assistant at Scarinci Hollenbeck, LLC
- Assist teachers at The Children's Institute
- Employment Specialist at Revolution New Jersey, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Picillo, Caruso, O'Toole, P.C
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology