Promoted to financial administrator position to direct accounting functions for a mid size personal injury law firm. Supervise the accounting department and direct the financial management functions including the financial analysis, financial audits, G/L, A/R, A/P, cash management, cost-reduction, technology integration, efficiency improvement, payroll, HR, administration of employee benefits, and prepare/file the quarterly/annual taxes and month-end/year-end reports and closings in accordance with GAAP standards. Develop and manage external financial relationships (e.g., banks, insurers, auditors) and constantly look for ways to strengthen overall financial performance.
• Fostered a collaborative environment that improved productivity, individual accountability and team morale.
• Revamped G/L, financial systems, reports and schedules to improve forecast precision and standardize reporting procedures.
• Increased productivity levels by providing key contributions toward automation of account reconciliation processes.
• Consistently met deadlines while demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve corporate objectives.
- Financial Administrator at EMROCH AND KILDUFF, LLP
- Accounting Supervisor at Emroch & Kilduff, LLP
- Administrative Assistant at Emroch & Kilduff, LLP
- Office Service Aide/Assistant Secretary at DEPARTMENT OF TAXATION
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Finance
- Associates of Arts - Accounting
Falcon acts as the quarterback for multi-million dollar renovation and development projects in the tri-state area. As the financial administrator, I build, modify, and maintain the master project budgets. Working in Microsoft Excel, I provide our clients with monthly budget snapshots as well as detailed check requisition requirements. With attention to detail and an eye for aesthetics, I build beautiful spreadsheets to present quantitative data to our clients in an appealing way.
- Financial Administrator/Excel Wizard at Falcon Project Quality Management
- HRIS Analyst at Developmental Disabilities Institute
- Account Executive and Database Manager at SMSB Consulting Group
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager at Energy By Choice LTD
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- High School Diploma
Performs all accounting and financial reporting including annual reports, budgets, and subsidiary reports for preschool, church, and committees. HR administrator, including payroll, tax requirements and W-2 statements. Current detailed job description available upon request.
- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR at BEVERLY HILLS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
- CONTROLLER at DEEP SEA SHRIMP IMPORTING CO
- BUSINESS MANAGER at PROVIDENT FINANCIAL
- CONTROLLER at ARC/MAXEL LITHO, INC
12 years at this Job
- B.A. - ELEMENTARY EDUCATION / BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
As a financial administrator I oversee daily financial operations and long-term financial planning. My job involves developing the processes, reports and guidelines needed to build and maintain the financial health of the workplace, and coordinating finance department staffing. I also ensure the company's financial reports meet legal and regulatory requirements to protect the company from claims of fraud. I also develop and monitor budgets, and prepare or direct the preparation of income statements, balance sheets, financial summaries and forecasts.
I am highly organized and detail-oriented with strong analytical, communication and math skills. I understand legal and regulatory requirements relating to business finance at local, state and federal levels. I also possess computer proficiency in creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, word processing, presentations and reporting software such as QuickBooks and FCS.
Duties related to Finance:
• Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
• Manage accounts receivable and payable
• Review and process reimbursements
• Make sure all vendors are paid in an orderly fashion
• Keep records of invoices and tax payments
• Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
• Identify and address account discrepancies
• Participate in payroll processes
• Report on financial projections (e.g. AP and AR reports, accountants)
• Keep a ledger of money owed (personal credit card charges and cash advance)
• Receive and process payments made to the company
• Handle all activities related to collecting on past due invoices (e.g. sending monthly statements/invoices, contacting and communicating with vendors that have fallen behind and creating and maintaining a ‘Past Due’ spreadsheet)
• Entering loan payments and making sure the books stay up-to-date and reconciled for our year-end and quarterly taxes Additional Duties:
• Make sure company vehicles stay registered, insured and functional for day-today operations
• Handling all new hire paperwork (e.g. organizing, entering into QB, sending to payroll specialists, and ordering new credit cards/tablets for new employees)
• Signing employees up for insurance, retirement and other programs and policies provided by the company
- Financial Administrator at Vale Roofing Company
- Home Energy Consultant/ Door to Door Sales Agent at IGS Energy
- Patient Transporter at Crothall/ Tripoint Medical Center
2 years at this Job
Restructured Previous Accounting System into Updated Software
● Financial Reporting/Bank Reconciliation/Budgeting
● Payroll including Quarterly reports for Federal and State Agencies
● Accounts Receivable
● Accounts Payable
- Financial Administrator at LifeChurch7
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager at Eagle Ranch
- Accounting Clerk at Heller & Sons Distributing
- Dispatcher/Accounts Receivable/Residential Billing at Bruce Heating & Air Conditioning
7 months at this Job
- - Accounting Coursework
Responsible for all financial aspects of food service. Including AP, AR and payroll. Keep employee files up to date and in compliance with laws and company standards. Supervise staff to ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- Financial Administrator at Aramark
- RETREAT DIRECTOR at Massage Heights
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Carrabba's Italian Grill
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Fashion Merchandising and Design
- High School Diploma
Reporting to the Parker Sewer and Fire Subdistrict Commission, oversees, directs and coordinates the operations and activities of the Financial Administration Department of the District. Manages and controls financial functions of the District to include investments, accounting, and the year end audit. Projects revenues and employee benefit expenditures. Administers personnel benefit programs which includes all insurance and retirement programs, as approved by the Commission. Prepares and presents Administrative Budget and the final District Budget to the Commission; prepares and presents five year plan to Commission.
- Financial Administrator at Parker Sewer and Fire Subdistrict
- Finance Director at Stockton East Water District
- Senior Administrative/Accounting Analyst at City and County of San Francisco
- Controller at NESTLE
1 year at this Job
- BS - Business Management
• Created Loan documents for closing of hard money loans held and funded internally
• Managed loans held internally, including servicing, interest computations, insurance maintenance and annual financial document requirements
• Worked with local Title Companies, Appraisers and Escrow Companies for loan closings
• Organized and managed rental properties owned by the company
• Paid bills for multiples companies, reconciled monthly bank and credit card statements
• Completed Payroll for multiple companies bi-monthly
- Financial Administrator at Spectrum Consulting
- Real Estate Legal Assistant at Boatright & Ripp, LLC
- Special Assets Coordinator at First Community Bank
- Commercial Loan Assistant at First Community Bank
8 months at this Job
• Answer incoming phone calls. Thoroughly answer customer questions or relay phone call to assigned Finance Manager. Work with managers from service/parts/sales departments to solve customer grievances
• Assist Finance Managers in locating car deals and locating documents within that car deal that may need adjusting or re-contracting
• Work with financial centers to get car deals with stipulations taken care of and funded within a 10-30 day period depending on the difficulty of a deal.
• Find and fix deals that are held due a wide variety of issues and upload corrected documents into correct program for underwriter to review
• Directly assist Finance Director with day-to-day needs such as setting appointments, checking voicemail, returning phone calls, and doing research online when needed
• Work together with shop technicians at our sister dealer to get work done on customers vehicles in a timely manner and at times transport vehicles to the shop when lot technicians are unavailable
- Financial Administrator at Stevinson Toyota West
- Banquet Server at LGC Hospitality
- Beauty Advisor at Estee Lauder
- Teller II at New Money Express
1 year at this Job
Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services
● Initiate and execute financial reports and predict current/future financial performance including budget preparation
● Audit, validate and approve all final invoices and process payments, finalize contracts with clients, and administer payroll for 15-20 direct reports
● Maximize direct sales by helping the clients address deficiencies, spot new opportunities and expand their presence in target markets.
- Financial Administrator at Regiomontana Co
- Assistant Manager at Kidento
- Youth Assistant in Governor Campaign at Tamaulipas Mexico
- Front Desk Receptionist at Valley Care Clinics
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics - Applied Mathematics