As the office coordinator, I have completely overhauled and established a new system for keeping and maintaining employee files. I aid in drawing up proposals for new clients, assist in the orientation of new hires as well as preliminary interviews, and assist the department managers in a variety of tasks, such as: inputting new employees into Work Records and Quickbooks, adjusting time cards as needed for missed breaks/punches, sending out job requisitions to the appropriate clients, receiving new orders, making sure all necessary information has been acquired from employees for each quarte... I was promoted to Financial Administrator in February and took over all payroll functions, including invoicing clients in addition to some previous tasks I had as office coordinator.
- Financial Administrator at Staffing Agency
- Teller at Wells Fargo
- Cashier at Aramark
- Sales Associate at Toys 'R' Us
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certification - Massage Therapy
Financial Administrator at SACS Company Alexandria, VA
• Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
• Manage accounts receivable and payable
• Review and process reimbursements
• Prepare budgets
• Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
• Keep records of invoices and tax payments
• Manage Company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
• Identify and address account discrepancies
• Participate in payroll processes
• Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
- Financial Administrator at SACS
- Sales Representative and Customer Service at Quality Market Shop
- Sales Representative at Apple Blossom Diner
- Administrative Intern at Apple Blossom Diner
at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Management & Strategy
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - CPA Tactic Online Course Certificate of Completion January 2018 Workshops, Winchester, VA • Cost Accounting Training • Budgeting Training • Leadership, Risk Management, and Supply Chain Management International Student Conference, Harrisonburg, VA EPIC Business Conference, Durham, North Carolina
Process rebates and deductions for payment
● Develop and manage client plans in client planning systems
● Track client spending
● Create and maintain spreadsheets and calculators
● Support Business Development Managers with projects
● Assist Customer Development Managers with needs/projects
● Train and develop new Business Financial Administrators
● In 2016, was recipient of the Business Financial Administrator of the year award
- Business Financial Administrator at Advantage Solutions
- Assistant Manager, Operations DOR at Nautica
- Sales Associate at the Round Rock Outlet location at Gymboree Corporation
- Sales Lead at Crazy 8 Outlet Location
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - General Studies
As a financial administrator my primary responsibility is to maintain the budget and audit timekeeping for the education program. I also maintain the quickbooks database and run monthly reports to assist in month end closing processes to include reconciliations and general journal entries. I also provide backup assistance to the financial specialists to enter invoices and pay bills in quickbooks and the VISION software. Another main responsibility is to audit and approve payroll for employees as well as backup for work programs.
- Financial Administrator I at State of Vermont
- Financial Services Technician at Vermont Army National Guard
- Medical Case Management Support at Vermont Army National Guard
- Technical Support Analyst at Pax Technology
9 months at this Job
- AS - Accounting
- diploma - general
• Formulated billing files and manual invoices.
• Offered invoices to the client and coordinated with clients.
• Carried out monthly reconciliations of billed & unbilled activity.
• Reviewed ongoing processes to outline areas for potential improvement.
• Managed multiple tasks as required.
• Handled full range of financial activities.
• Acted as lead focal point for financial administrative issues.
• Evaluated variety of financial reports and documents.
• Maintained expense spreadsheets and computed journal entries using Excel.
- Financial Administrator at Susy's Kloset
- CNC Machine Operator/ Press Brake Operator (Amada Press Brake, Shearing machine) at Korden Inc
- Asistant Manager at Little Caesars
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration with a concentration in Business Accouting
- High school
Monroeville, PA Maintain complete and accurate accounting of all financial transactions for the church including all budgets, investments, cash flow, contributions, payables and receivables. Manage payroll, taxes, health insurance, and leave for all employees of the church and childcare center. Prepare monthly reports and reconciliation. Responsible for annual audits.
- FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR at Eastminster Presbyterian Church
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST at ADP
- RESEARCH ADMINISTRATOR at Carnegie Mellon University
- GRANTS MANAGER at Department of Anesthesiology, University of Pittsburgh
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for all financial aspects of food service. Including AP, AR and payroll. Keep employee files up to date and in compliance with laws and company standards. Supervise staff to ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- Financial Administrator at Aramark
- RETREAT DIRECTOR at Massage Heights
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Carrabba's Italian Grill
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Fashion Merchandising and Design
- High School Diploma
- Input requisitions and payment requests into Intacct (financial data software) including scans of documents indicating validation and approvals for the expenditures from the appropriate departments - Ensures compliance of procurement practices, auditing controls and protocols outlined by the Treasurer's Office - Organize weekly payments for freelance writers for the Christian Science (CS) Journal - Perform weekly and monthly billing for various CS publications - Account set up for all Church employees and contractors in Tallie (expense report software) - Handles routine staff inquiries related to but not limited to invoice processing, Tallie training, freelancer and intern payments - Review and approve employee expense reports nd
- Financial Administrator at First Church of Christ
- Junior Account at 2nd time around
- at RECOGNITION
- Assistant Store Manager at 2nd time around
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
Accountable for directly reporting to the Financial Aid Director. Manage all aspects of developing funding plans to enable students to receive loans and grants from the U.S. Government to attend school. Successfully sustain accreditation status to consistently receive financial aid each year for the Ohio and Indiana schools. Administer and process payroll and report directly to the HR Director. − Streamlined overall reporting process by designing and applying reports for accreditation to continuously use Government funds while ensuring compliance with the Ohio State Board standards and guidelines. − Facilitated students and parents with electronically signing loan documents, as well as managed all facets of entrance and exit counseling with the U.S. Department of Education. − Liaised with the Ohio State Board of Education and set up loans with Sallie Mae for student loans. − Managed and maintained over 180 student tuition accounts while ensuring accuracy and completeness. − Organized meetings with parents/students to discuss and set up their financial aid student loans. − Acted as an in charge for organizing and running graduation events 10 times a year. − Played a key role as one of the people in charge during compliance reviews for government audits. − Increased students enrollments and company profit by collaborating with admissions team. − Served as a veteran school certifying official and notary for the state of Ohio.
- Financial Administrator at AVEDA FREDRIC'S INSTITUTE
- Accounting Coordinator at FREDRIC'S CORPORATION
- Customer Order/Return Processor at FREDRIC'S CORPORATION
15 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource - Human Resource
HR, Payroll, Bookkeeping for Multiple Independently Owned Pharmacies Manage financial and business transactions on a day-to-day and month-to-month basis- Bank and Credit Card reconciliations, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Monthly Financials Experience in Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop and Bill.com Maintain and process payroll records and reports for accounting of salary/wages due, PTO accruals, deductions and other payroll functions, work directly with Workman Comp Auditor preparing reports and data for annual audits Experience with Paychex, Paylocity, ADP Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities Onboarding/Offboarding Duties: interviewing, hiring, disciplinary actions, termination Maintain new hire, disciplinary and termination forms
- Financial Administrator at
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at
- CSR II-P & C Agent at First Charter Insurance Services
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Finance-Risk Management and Insurance