Series 7 and series 63 fully licensed financial adviser. Spent five years at the firm. I was the last one in and the first one licensed. I was the last one in and the first to finish my commitment. I was also the first one to manage over $1 million, even tho most of the office was there before me. Investments were brought to clients with the utmost respect, professionalism, but more importantly, with maximum effort resulting in around 700 calls/day. Attended multiple meetings regarding restricted investments, IPO's, REIT's, and some secondary offerings. Spent extra time after hours in an attempt to perfect my skill and absorb as much as I could about everything possible relating to investments.
- Financial Adviser at J.P. Turner & Company
- Entrepreneur at JAR Innovations LLC.
- Floor Supervisor at Pro Bind LLC.
5 years at this Job
- none - Biomedical Engineering Technology
- High school or equivalent - mathematics
As a financial adviser, I am able to help my clients achieve their short and long-term financial goals. This may be in terms of college planning, retirement savings, asset protection, investments and insurance. To meet these goals, I work closely with the client and our team of professionals to create and execute a personalized plan. Also during this process, I take the time to educate the client and really strive for a long-term relationship. Some duties and responsibilities include:
• Provide financial support to clients.
• Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships.
• Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy.
• Respond to prospective client queries about financial planning.
• Maintain awareness of latest legislative changes that may affect financial plans.
- Financial Adviser at Mass Mutual
- OSP Engineer Analyst at Trec Group
- Bank Teller at M&T Bank
- Administrative Assistant/ Technology Intern at Small Business Development Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Associates Degree in Finance
- - Civil engineering
- Assisted Financial Adviser with paperwork and client services - Organized and prepared documents for client meetings and reviews - Distributed updates and other client information via phone, email, mail and fax - Reminded the Adviser of upcoming events and make reminder calls to clients - Processed, reviewed and sent documents relating to investment and insurance - Organized and transferred client information within internal databases
- Financial Adviser Assistant at Optimum Financial, LLC
- Data Mapping Specialist (Temporary assignment) at OneReport, Inc
- Receptionist (Temporary assignment) at HCP Packaging
- Claims Representative (Temporary assignment) at UNFI
4 months at this Job
* Registered investment adviser (RIA) in Oregon * Conduct comprehensive financial planning for clients * Manage compliance in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Founder & Financial Adviser at HANDCRAFTED FINANCIAL VALUES LLC
- Judge Advocate (Attorney) at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS RESERVES
- Legal Analyst at WILLAMETTE PARTNERSHIP
- Judge Advocate (Attorney) at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) - Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- B.A. in Art History and Philosophy - Politics
• Implemented and advising on a 401k plan for a physician practice totaling 55 employees and assets of $5M.
• Cultivated relationships with centers of influence around St. Charles and St. Louis county.
• Hosted public workshops for general education on financial topics such as: life and long-term care insurance, asset protection, and investments.
• Conducted client meetings, including 360-degree client review, analysis, execution and presentation of financial planning, insurance, and investment recommendations.
• Developing book of business through networking, door knocking, referrals, cold calls, and current relationships.
- Financial Adviser at Ferguson Financial Group
- Senior Financial Planner at MD Wealth Partner
- Financial Planner at Larson Financial Group
7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
- Financial Adviser at Bank Gloucester Financial Services
- Licensed Assistant Store manager at TD Bank
- Financial Services Representative at TD Bank
- Store Supervisor at TD Bank
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - International Business
- High School Diploma
- - Italian Language
Surpassed sales goals by 300%
➢ Silver Pace Qualifier ( 9 months of production)
➢ Worked closely with bankers and tellers to generate referrals
➢ Educated members on the importance of retirement planning and estate transfer
- Financial Adviser at CUSO Financial
- Financial Specialist at Allstate Financial
- Financial Advisor, AVP at Wells Fargo Investments
- Financial Advisor at Atlas Securities
10 months at this Job
- BA - Speech Communication
Managed a portfolio of clients developed through standard Marketing Practices including Social Media platforms. Recruited, Trained and Developed newly hired Junior Financial Advisers, oversee the Sales Process and Contractual Documents, visited and created Client Relations all while writing my personal Book of Business.
- Financial Adviser at Independent, Representing Several Co.
- Finance Manager at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet
- Finance Manager at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet
- General Manager - Agent at AHT / US Health
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration & Marketing
Works in a high detail oriented work environment. Daily spoke with client with financial hardships, and I would analyze their situation to find solutions tailored to their needs. Helped clients find resources to help facilitate their financial hardship. I would also problem solve, and brainstorm ways that all their creditor bills are paid, while living a life more stress free which led to loyalty of both clients, and financial institutions. This led to clients becoming debt free, and on the road to accomplish their financial goals, and dreams
- Financial Adviser at Take Charge America
- Phone Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- Account Manager, DPS, and Customer Service at Discover Financial Services
8 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Design and produce comprehensive financial plans and provide assistance to the client in all phases of implementation. Assist individuals and businesses to meet long-term financial goals such as retirement, college, estate planning, and work with other plans such as Selective Benefit Plans for employees and owners with emphasis on tax reduction. Converted prospects and acquired new clients. Built and presented financial plans as well as create educational material for reviews and seminars. I also worked within the specialty planning teams of the Real Estate and Small Business Resource Group within the firm to focus on unique opportunities within their needs for financial planning.
- Financial Adviser at Pacific Capital Resource Group
- Director of Recruitment for WSU at Washington State University Interfraternity Council
- Sales Representative at Nordstrom
- Director of Risk Management and Programming Planner at Lambda Chi Alpha at Washington State University
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - BA, Finance