- Financial Advisor Assistant at Jeffree Lee, Estate Planning & Financial Services
- Private Sales, Concierge at Elite Auto Network, Car Broker
- Field Energy Specialist at Tesla Energy
- Paralegal, Business Affairs at EMI Music Publishing
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration
Managed over $68 Million in client assets through excellent relationship management, created and reviewed client Financial Blueprints. Completed all client services and Distribution requests. Completed all applications, opened new accounts for clients for TD Ameritrade, FSC Securities, Madison Avenue Securities, Fidelity, multiple annuity and life Insurance agencies. Followed up with companies on all new applications and accounts to ensure the accounts were established and accessible by clients in addition to all CRM updates and quality control of all applications to ensure satisfaction of the deal.
● Set up Retirement Plans and LIRP Plans as well as ran investment analysis scenarios to create illustrations for annuities, securities, life Insurance and medical Insurance. Created and presented Financial Blueprint Plans to clients with funds up to $8.7 Million including: Life and Health Insurance, Permanent, Term, LTC, Disability etc. as well as (LIRP) Life Insurance Retirement Planning, Annuities - Fixed Indexed and Variable for Advisor.
● Achieved goals set forth by the company to establish sales to clients, prospects, through life insurance and portfolio and investment investment strategies reviews. Generated approximately 600 calls daily in addition to hand dials to ensure all events were well attended by qualified leads including organizations such as: NGC, Boeing, Raytheon, AT&T, SCE, PG&E, Chevron. Increasing clientele about 80% in 6-years.
● Created and managed referral programs to increase revenue and market saturation.
● Responsible for the delivery of marketing materials, calendars, and rewards programs as well as TV, radio, magazine bookings, preparation of interview topics for TV, radio, magazine appearances, printed and digital ads.
● Event management including: Sponsor negotiations, room negotiations for seminars and events as well as overall customer experience.
● Office Manager for the office and other employees, staff meetings, keeping agent and staff updated on events. Created and taught reception, internal Redtail & Salesforce and Infusionsoft, new agent and representative, paraplanning, life insurance agent and financial advisor assistant training programs.
- Para Planner (uncertified) - Processor - Financial Advisor Assistant at EFC WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Realtor - Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams
- Real Estate Agent at R.T.H. Realty
5 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Successfully help Financial Advisors (FA) manage brokerage accounts, process distributions & trades
• Prepare documents FA's need to support sales executions with no errors
• Research inquires and responds in a professional manner within specified timeframes.
• Answer Clients questions accurately, process distribution and buy/sell of mutual funds with no errors
- Financial Advisor Assistant at CNO Financial
- Executive Administrative Assistant - Risk and Insurance at Construction Resources Management
- Investment Rep III at Northwestern Mutual
- Service Rep II at
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
- Financial Advisor Assistant at Massachusetts Mutual Insurance Co
- Sales Associate at Kay Jewelers
- Medical Center Manager at Planned Parenthood
- Medical Office Manager at Cumberland Valley Nephrology Associates
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Design
• Responsible for appointment preparation
• Responsible for all paperwork (Insurance, IRA, Non-Retirement, Product Accts)
• Created new billing and payment options
- Financial Advisor Assistant at Waddell and Reed Financial Grand Rapids MI
- Finance/Business Development Intern at Blitsy Corporation
- Branch Manager at Student Painters LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Finance
Assistance inputting data collections and reviewing retirement or financial plans for accuracy. Calling clients to set up annual reviews and appointments. Prepare information for client's appointments based on the Financial Advisor's direction. File and fill in fund forms for organizational and documentation purposes. Log necessary documents for correspondence reports. Prepare forms needed for accounts to send through for processing. Attended new training for DOL Fiduciary Rule and new technology roll outs to assist advisors in using new programs. Help with event preparation to present to clients and prospects by mailing invites and calling to confirm client attendance to ensure a successful event. Internal training from Financial Advisors to understand different products or services including mutual funds, annuities, long term care, life insurance, etc.
- Financial Advisor Assistant at Waddell & Reed
- Store Mgr at Carter's Inc
- Store Mgr at Maurices
- Personal Banker at American National Bank
1 year at this Job
• Summer internship as an assistant to a team of financial advisers.
• Performed organizational tasks and basic research into prospective and currently held securities.
- Financial advisor's assistant at Bolton Global Capital
- Member at University of Miami AIAA Chapter
- Co-Founder, Outreach, Tutor at Schools in the Miami
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Physics and Computer Science
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR ASSISTANT at Ameriprise Financial
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Johnson Investment Counsel at Chemed Corp
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Prepared over 1000 financial plans and assisted explaining the details to the clients
● Created a new system for verifying trade accuracy which reduced error in target holdings
● Complete all investment analysis, track performance of portfolios, and research market trends
● Present risk assessment results to upper management and contribute to final deliverables
● Develop all models for allocating assets for various advisory products
● Prepare quarterly reports on advisor revenue, expenses, cash flow, and provide recommendations
● Manage business expenses and reimbursements, and reconcile financial discrepancies using QuickBooks
● Oversee and maintain computer programs and financial records, including primary IT troubleshooting
● Coordinate with outside organizations, nonprofits, and wholesalers for involvement and financial support
● Supervise and train new hires, evaluate existing systems to suggest improvements to management
- Financial Advisor Assistant at Waddell & Reed
- Member Service Representative at St. Joseph's Hospital Federal Credit Union
- Assistant Property Manager at McGennis Group, LLC
- Underwriter Assistant at Family Benefit Life Insurance
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Relevant
◦ Worked closely with the Financial Advisor to develop appropriate financial strategies for clients ◦ Analyzed possible investment vehicles and strategies ◦ Helped clients access and achieve their current and future financial goals ◦ Monitored and reported security performance of holdings
◦ Worked closely with the Financial Advisor to develop appropriate financial strategies for clients
◦ Analyzed possible investment vehicles and strategies
◦ Helped clients access and achieve their current and future financial goals
◦ Monitored and reported security performance of holdings
- Financial Advisor Assistant at Smart Accounting
- Finance Intern at Swan Contractors Inc
- E-Commerce Associate at Petco Distribution Center
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance