Financial Advisor – Licensed
Location – Elkhart, IN
Must Have Clean FINRA!
Starting Base Salary
One of the nation's leading companies!
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join my client's team as a Financial Advisor.
Serve Your Clients:
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among credit union staff by conducting regular staff training, attendance/participation at credit union staff meetings and functions and sending referrals back to the Credit Union.
- Meet or exceed credit union cross-selling goals as established in the credit union commitment letter.
- Present a professional image in all interactions both personally and professionally.
Run Your Office:
- Consistently and effectively utilize all tools, technology, and resources as prescribed by the Credit Union.
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
- Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to customers which in the same circumstance we would demand for ourselves.
Grow Your Business:
- Meet or exceed individual production goals – with an appropriate product mix.
- Continually strive to grow business via Lobby Days, seminars and workshops, execution on system of referrals, segmentation of book of business, etc.
- In collaboration with the Credit Union, create and execute on an annual Marketing Plan.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, virtual and face to face, as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Insurance or equivalent trade-off in professional work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful financial services sales experience with verifiable commission history of at least $150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with diverse clients.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create and deliver an effective message scaled to the appropriate audience.
- Life/Health License(s)
- Series 7, 63/65 and/or 66 Licenses.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Branch/bank/credit union experience
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – No
Commission Compensation – Yes
Bonus Eligible – No
Overtime Eligible – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level – Associate
Management Experience Required – No
Minimum Education – Some College
Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
StaffRight Associates is a premier recruitment and staffing partner that provides talent to a broad and diverse range of corporate disciplines. StaffRight was crafted out of an industry need to better manage the processes and complexities of today’s recruitment and staffing demands. With company beginnings formulated in the industry over 29 years ago, our founder realized that there was a definitive need to utilize recruitment and staffing more efficiently and effectively than what has been the typical industry standard model. StaffRight is dedicated to servicing our clients with a comprehensive, scientific approach of refining the process throughout our clients' engagements