Sept 2017 - Dec 2018 Financial Analyst: Financial communication/mergers & acquisitions - Jacquet Metal Service - Lyon, France
• Development of financial communication materials (activity reports, document de reference (equals to 20F), investor/bank presentations)
• Analysis and reporting (group results, forecasting, sectoral research)
• Financial modelling (entity valuations, business plans, impairment tests)
• Management group financing (loans, credit)
- Financial Analyst at Financial communication/mergers & acquisitions - Jacquet Metal Service
- Financial Group Controller at Financial communication/mergers & acquisitions - Jacquet Metal Service
- Audit Analyst at Deloitte & PriceWaterhouseCoopers
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
• Complex Contract Set-up o Interpret contract language and set up in multiple finance applications. o Provide comprehensive financial analysis to validate accurate setup of all contract price points. o Effectively communicate with pricing group regarding the ability/inability to support variations in contract language.
• Client Support - Act as the main contact for mid to large-size clients; Interacts with Senior Level Clientele o Assist Relationship Management in ensuring client satisfaction through ad-hoc analysis and resolution of discrepancies.
• Cross-Functional Collaboration o Identify and resolve issues related to the billing for National Financial products and services. o Identify and communicate the downstream impacts on contract items to multiple departments.
• Perform Complex Data Analysis o Ensure the proper booking of monthly commissions and expenses through detailed trend analysis. o Continually evaluate processes, controls, reporting and contract set-up in order drive efficiency and profitability.
• Ad-hoc responsibilities o Work on various projects including audits and new product construction. o Train new employees on all aspects of the financial analyst role.
- Financial Analyst at Fidelity Investments/National Financial
- Analyst Specialized at Fidelity Investments
- Financial Operator at Fidelity Investments
- Bookkeeper at Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Nashua
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Finance and Management
Dept of Navy Financial Analyst
- Financial Analyst (Consultant) at RGS Associates
- Financial Analyst (Consultant) at MBC
- Audit Readiness Consultant at CSCI Consulting
- Senior Financial Analyst at RGS Associates, Inc.
8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Financial Analyst works with multiple divisions within the company to organize and present data in order to drive key business decisions. I am responsible for building Tableau budgets/cash-flow models, reconciling bank accounts, and forecasting cash/equity needs. Other responsibilities include: -Bank account audits and creating controls around cash activities -NPV analysis of loans -Salesforce use to maintain proper loan allocations for investors -Daily cash analysis -Ad Hoc projects assigned by the VP of Treasury
- Financial Analyst at Freedom Financial Network
- Accounting Manager at CENTURY COMMUNITIES
- Treasury Accountant at UCP Inc
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
Cary, NC August 2017-August 2018
Develops, sells and supports quantitative analytics software for fixed income and derivatives for professionals
Financial Analyst Intern
• Listened to and documented client issues
• Loaded, ran and validated client data sets prior to implementation
• Specified requested enhancements for developers
• Modeled different client data sets (e.g. Loans, Bonds, Non-Maturity Deposits)
• Worked with Asset Liability Management software
- Financial Analyst Intern at ZM FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
- Golf Cart Attendant/Pro-Shop Attendant at JACKSONVILLE COUNTRY CLUB
- Accounting Intern at MARINE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
1 year at this Job
- - Economics
• Financial Analyst - Collect operational data to identify financial status. Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Financial Analyst at The Chutney House, LLC.
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information Technology
- Some college
A leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Financial Analyst:
• Track weekly unbilled claims.
• Combine Accounts Receivable activity from multiple systems to track DSO on a monthly basis.
- Financial Analyst at Almost Family
- Accountant/Finance Business Analyst at Manitowoc Foodservice
- Accountant at US Oncology, Inc
- Accountant at Exempla Healthcare
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Business Administration, Finance/Accounting
Financial Analyst helping customers get approvals on loans for home improvements. Answering phones, create customer letters, send loan documents, create appointments. Determine debt to income ratios, interest plans. Intermediary between customers and lenders.
- Financial Analyst at Hansons
- Office Manager/Assistant Bookkeeper at National Contracting
- Administrative Assistant at HTI Cybernetics
- Office Manager at Optimal Hearing
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing/Business Administration
- Transferred - Marketing
As a financial analyst in the banking industry I review consumer data to determine whether or not a loan should be approved. I am adept at calculating risk and in collecting and analyzing consumer data ranging from small to large commercial loans for further interpretation by loan officers and upper administration. I also prepare monthly dealer reports for presentation to senior staff.
- Financial Analyst at Banking
- Manager at Dillard's, Inc.
- Project Manager at
6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting & Management
Financial Analyst, Global Operations Responsibilities: Financial Modeling, Design & Implement Budget Process, Month End Reporting/Forecast, P&L Variance Analysis, Cost Center Management for Business Partners, Cost Roll Revaluation Analysis, Inventory Reporting & Management, External Warehouse Reporting & Management, Standardized Freight Coding for entire Division to streamline process for AP, Ad Hoc Analysis. Financial Analyst, FP&A Responsibilities: Financial Modeling, Design & Implement Budget Process, Developed Sales & Margin Dashboard for entire Division for Monthly Management Meetings, Month End Reporting/Forecast, P&L Variance Analysis, Prepare Month End Presentation for Upper Level Management, Sales & Margin Reporting/Analysis for Business Partners, Employee Training, Ad Hoc Analysis.
- Financial Analyst at HARMAN International a SAMSUNG Company
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Bachelor's - Business Administration