- Financial Analyst at Financial Analyst
- Controller at Atech, Inc
- Recruiter at Robert Half Management Resources
- Controller/Accounting Manager at Robert Half Management Resources
4 years at this Job
Unified Industries Incorporated -Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command Headquarters (SPAWAR HQ)
• Use the knowledge and skill of identifying, categorizing, manipulating, and analyzing quantitative data in order to relate the effects of changes in funding levels and appropriations for Budget Execution Dashboard using SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence (WEBI), and Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence System (DWBIS), SAP Business Objects Lumira
• Assist DWBIS and Lumira Pilot Users with visualization models and reports
• Responsible for Tracking and reporting tickets using JIRA software
• Collaborate with the other SPAWAR module representatives in daily technical operations and master data maintenance, month end close (MEC), and year end close (YEC).
• Assist with monitoring of batch jobs and interface activities for Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) , Labor, and Sales and Distribution(SD)
• Assist in the management and resolution of end user help requests and issues/defects
• Conduct Instructor Lead Trainings (ILT) for Entitlement Processing, Accounts Payable, Invoice Processing, Payment File Certifications
• Collaborate with the HQ Financial Systems staff on issue and defect management
• Support HQ Financial Systems knowledge transfers
• Support release planning, including scheduled and unscheduled releases and test plan development and execution
- Financial Analyst Navy ERP (BI/FI/CO/SD Module Support) at Financial Analyst Navy ERP
- Financial Analyst (Defense Travel System Administrator) at Atlas Executive Consulting Inc
- Financial Analyst at Defense Travel Systems
- Travel Clerk II at ICI Services Corporation
9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Program Management
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business
I currently handle ALL aspects of Accounting as a Financial Analyst.
- Financial Analyst at Neurointerventional Associates, P.A
- Bookkeeper at Ye Mystic Krewe of Neptune, Inc
- Independent Accountant at
- Chief Financial Officer at TeraCloud, Inc
8 months at this Job
- - Accounting
- Associates in Arts - Business/Administration
* Managerial issues + strategical decisions * Relationships with clients and suppliers * Financial analyst * Logistics(partly)
- Financial analyst at Avtotrans LLC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
Independent - Deerfield Beach, FL Aug 2015 - Present
• Product research & development performed for own possible new ventures: Excel training videos, File bookmarking software product, Cell phone training videos. FINANCIAL ANALYST & MARKETING ANALYST
- FINANCIAL ANALYST & MARKETING ANALYST at Power Financial Credit Union
- DATA ANALYST at Peoples Trust Insurance
- Data Analyst at Peoples Trust Insurance, Cemex, Southern Glazer Wine & Spirits, Alorica, other
- DATA / FINANCIAL ANALYST at Cemex USA
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - finance
I have held a variety of positions during the last 20 years. I worked as a credit and receivables professional, compliance officer and financial analyst.
- Financial Analyst at Chevron
- Financial Analyst at
20 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economists with emphasis in finance
A leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services.
• Track weekly unbilled claims.
• Combine Accounts Receivable activity from multiple systems to track DSO on a monthly basis.
- Financial Analyst at Almost Family
- at Manitowoc Foodservice
- Accountant/Finance Business Analyst at APAC & EMEA
- Accountant at US Oncology, Inc
1 year at this Job
- B.S. degree - Business Administration, Finance/Accounting
customer service representative assisting customers with train information ex:schedules and destinations. Ticket seller sold tickets to customers throughout the railroad. Financial analyst keying time sheets for employees on railroad making sure of accurate pay.
- Financial Analyst at Metro North Railroad
19 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - business
Financial Analyst under IT Finance department responsible for managing capital expenditures and baseline expenses for the Stores project management group by performing month-end close activities, including accrual submissions, forecasting, budget management, variance analysis, and ad hoc requests.
- Financial Analyst at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Finance Assistant at University of California - San Francisco
- Intern at Stategic Project Solutions Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Track labor and material costs of established insurance claims and update weekly and/or monthly. Establish validity of new insurance claims and track costs appropriately. Compose financial packet and work with the Contract Manager for presentation to the Contract Controller. Assist Post-Delivery Financial Analyst with work as needed.
- Financial Analyst at Marinette Marine (Contracted)
- Retail Accounting Specialist at Great Lakes Foods
- Maintenance Personnel at Northland Lutheran Retirement Community
- Accounts Payable at Rennes Group, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Arts - Business - Finance
- Associate's - Accounting
- Associate's - Arts and Science