Financial Assistant, Los Angeles California March 2018 to Reception and Personal Assistant 2019
- Financial Assistant at KOSTIV & ASSOCIATES
- Telemarketing Director at
- Recluding Assistant at ROYAL PRESTIGE
- Student Assistant at West Virginia University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - EIP English Program
Financial assistant, help to assist people and family's in need of financial help and create them a financial game plan
- Financial Assistant at Primerica
- Warehouse Associate at UPS
- Third Key Assistant Manager at Uhaul
- Primary Caregiver at Second chance group homes
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
I worked at Country Financial as an assistant. I used To volunteer and worked at a daycare during school breaks. I am currently in the healthcare program and recently finished my internship At Dekalb Medical. I have also worked at Zaxbys during my senior year of high school
- Financial Assistant at COUNTRY Financial
5 months at this Job
• Financial Assistant at Fulton Bank in Lancaster, PA - 2/2019 –PRESENT. - International Wires - Inputting Data
• Accounting Assistant at Eastren Alliance Insurance Group in Lancaster, PA 12/2018-2/2019 -TEMP - Prepare daily journal entry - Prepare refund checks - Answer/Transfer calls on Cisco
• Administrative Assistant/Eligibility Analyst at Core Source in Lancaster, PA 07/2018-08/2018 - TEMP. - Handling Reports - Info Tracking - Preprocessing Functions - Various Admin Tasks
- Financial Assistant at Tristarr
- Store Manager at Spirit Halloween
- Administrative Assistant at Berks and Beyond Employment Services
- Merchandiser Customer Assistant at Sears
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Diploma - Culinary Arts
• Supervised financial assistant intake process to determine eligibility.
• Complete incoming referral intakes.
• High volume incoming calls requesting services and resources.
• Train volunterrs for front desk duties.
• Assist with office events and fundraisers.
- Financial Assistant at Interfaith Community Services
- Enrollment Specialist at CODAC Behavioral Health
- Front Desk Receptionist at Interfaith Community Services
- Wellness Coordinator at The Joint Chiropractic
1 year at this Job
I am a financial assistant/ secretary for a small water proofing company. My responsibilities are as follows: completing accounts receivable, scheduling, customer service, filing paperwork, imputing new customer information into our system, organizing work area, and restocking materials.
- Financial Assistant at Multitech Sealers
- Extracurriculars at Conrad Weiser High School
- Server at Pinecrest Golf Club
- Environmental Legal Intern at The Sierra Club
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication and Sciences
The Financial Assistant is responsible for the routine handling of financial/banking transactions with speed and accuracy. Assist customers with questions and proactively offer solutions to their banking needs. Other responsibilities include noticing referral opportunities and making customer referrals to the appropriate line of business or product. Manage cash drawer and vault responsibilities.
- Financial Assistant at First Community Bank
- Store Manager at Verizon Wireless
- General Manager at Old Navy Inc
- Asst. Store Manager at American Eagle Outfitters
7 months at this Job
- - Business
- Some college
Financial Assistant MSJ Academy - Rutland, VT January 2018 to Present Collect funds and create deposits for Business Accounts. Act as courier of cash/check deposits to Company’s Financial Institution. Perform Receptionist duties, substitute when needed. Answer phone, assist families, students and public with inquiries and direction, with a positive demeanor.
- Financial Assistant at MSJ Academy/CKS
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Vermont Country Store
- Payroll Administrator/Administrative Assistant at Eden Park Nursing Home
1 year, 2 months at this Job
I served as the financial assistant for our cub scout troop. I handled all of the incoming and outgoing money and accounts. I handled all of the popcorn sales and revenue.
- Financial Assistant at Cub Scouts of America
- Administrative Assistant at FlightSafety International
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting/Management
- Associate - Accounting/Finance
• Speaking with prospective clients in regards to their current retirement accounts while offering financial services
• Sustaining positive relationships with current clients while gaining new connections
• Conveying financial knowledge to clients in order to assist them with understanding services provided
• Assisting with the process of calling potential clients to set appointments for financial advisor
- Financial Assistant at Hudson Financial Group
- Peak-time Teller at US Bank
- Leasing Agent at College Towers Apartments
- Cashier at Dick's Sporting Goods
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance