I work as a Financial Assistant for HEC Construction, inputting credit card payments and balancing the check books.
- Financial Assistant at HEC Construction, Provo
- Physical Therapy Technician at Fyzical, Draper
- Soccer Referee at Pleasant Grove Recreation Center
- Restaurant Cook at Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant
3 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associates of Science
Responsibilities Accounts payable, accounts receivable, collections, customer service, balance company bank and credit card statements, prepare client invoices and finalize, payroll, input vendor invoices, prepare vendor applications, bank deposits, cut vendor checks, prepare financial reports, filing and assist the Vice President in any other financial task Accomplishments I've moved up from an administrative assistant to the financial assistant, I took in the role of collections specialist and improved Client invoice production Skills Used I have 25 years experience in accounting
- Financial Assistant at Partners Environmental Consulting, Inc.
- Administrative Assistant/Office Manager at Partners a Environmental Consulting,Inc.
- Administrator at Path Master, Inc.
- Funding Team Leader at Mortgage Information Services, Inc.
at this Job
Employed in the financial department of UCD as an Executive Financial Assistant.
Responsible for the processing of invoices in a timely manner.
• Assisting the financial officer with expense claims.
• Conducting admin duties such as updating payroll, invoice checklists and organising personal data.
• Collaborated with over 50 staff members daily, ensuring that all payments are processed.
• Accountable for the training of new employees.
- Executive Financial Assistant at University College Dublin
- Camp Counsellor at University College Dublin
- Bartender at University College Dublin
- Member of the Irish American at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BSc (Hons - Microbiology
Office Manager: answer and direct phone calls, record-keeping, manage paper filing system, assist in document creation and management, manage and order office supplies, act as liaison between employees and corporate office for HR matters (payroll, insurance, 401k, etc.), process incoming and outgoing mail, manage scheduling and appointments for project managers, maintain company calendar. Financial Assistant: process incoming AP invoices, coordinate monthly billing cycles with project managers, create and manage AR invoices, coordinate project contracts between client and subconsultants, process incoming AR checks.
- Office Manager, Financial Assistant at Forte and Tablada, Inc.
- Office Assistant at Wicker Construction, Inc
- Office Manager, HR at Nuverra Environmental Solutions
- Senior Admin. Asst at ALTEC Environmental Solutions
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
I worked summers at Kathy Rotary in Puyallup, WA. I was the assistant to the financial officer, and as such often had to take over her role. My responsibilities were mainly spreadsheets, inventory, money in vs. money out and occasionally talking to customers about payments.
- Financial Assistant at Kathy Rotary
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Administrative Assistant
- High school or equivalent
OFFICE/ FINANCIAL ASSISTANT
• Answer high volume of calls from Faculty and Parents
• Accountable for maintaining the store stocked with supplies
• Handled parent complaints and concerns
• In charge of maintaining inventory of supplies
• Accountable for placing orders for delivery
• Responsible for managing and completing sales of store items
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANT at HOLLENBECK MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Educational Aide at HOLLENBECK MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Volunteer at GLENDALE ADVENTIST MEDICAL CENTER
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Performs specific and required duties in the cafe related to Accounting, Payroll and Human Resources.
• Day to day oversight responsibility for the financial and administrative controls at the cafe to include controls regarding Cash, Accounts Receivable, Inventory and Human Capital.
• Works as the liaison with Hard Rock auditors and external auditors during audit visits.
• Working with corporate office on creating new manuals and procedures for positions within Hard Rock. Sales and Marketing Assistant, June - Present
• Coordination of events - including setting up in Delphi program the documentation (BEO) with contract.
• Social media expert - updating Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on a daily basis - using the Hootsuite program.
• Marketing reports - monthly Marketing reports regarding events and programs for each month.
• Marketing reports - Contact made within the month for possible events.
• Printing of menus for events and banquets, emailing of menus to potential guests.
• Designing of menu's, reservation signs, for banquets and events
• Publication and maintaining Hard Rock Cafe Key West website in Vizergy.
• Expense reports for upper management in Chrome River
• Sending email blasts through Playground program using DAM for creative digital photos
• Sending requests for printing for creative documents through Workamajig.
- Financial Assistant at HARD ROCK CAFE
- Operations Manager at CATAMARAN BOAT YARD
- General Manager/Owner at "THE" PELICAN PUB & GRILL ROOM
- General Manager/Operations Manager at DADDY'S SEAFOOD & CAJUN KITCHEN
10 months at this Job
- - Mathematics Course
- High School Diploma
• Utilized computers, copiers, scanners and communication devices to perform the tasks.
• Maintained Office filed systems.
• Provided guidance to questions regarding any events that pertain to the office.
• Performed functions as cashier fills in for slot/amusement machine drops and assisted in the collection of dishonored checks as required.
• Assisted with fuds control, data entry and credit card processing at various events.
• Received payment and provided change for service fees and accurately maintained change funds.
• Verified customer eligibility, reviewed applications for completeness and accuracy of information.
• Reviewed validity of application and maximum distribution forms.
• Conducted briefs for approximately 25 customers per day.
• Trained and mentor new employees. Child and Youth Program Assistant U.S. ARMY Vicenza Child and Young School Services, Vicenza, Italy 07/2013-12/2013
• Served as a Child and Youth Program Assistance.
• Provided care/supervision, oversight, and accountability for program participants.
• Maintained control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
• Assisted in providing and leading planned activities for program participants and helped stablish a program environment that promoted positive child and youth interactions with other children.
• Participated in maintaining program participation data and completing required daily reports.
- Financial Assistant at Department of Defense Cycle E Naf Financial
- Customer Service Clerk/Stock at Long's Drug Store
- Merchandiser at Prism Merchandising Group
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Associate - Business Administration
Administration Duties, check and rebalance client accounts, Confirm Trade and Financial Stock sales. Process withdrawal requests, follow up on new accounts and schedule appointments and reviews for financial advisors.
- Administrative Financial Assistant at Financial Management, Inc.
- AGENCY OWNER at FARMERS INSURANCE
- I impacted sales, giving an extra hand at INSURANCE PRODUCER, NATIONWIDE INSURANCE
4 months at this Job
- Business Management degree - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
* Assistant to the Administrator * Payroll * Accounts Payable * Accounts Receivables * General Ledger including preparation of monthly financial reports * General office duties including distribution and opening of mail daily, answering telephones, typing, copying, faxing, filing, and bulk mailings.
- Financial Assistant at St. John's Episcopal Church
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at West Market St. United Meth. Church
- Cashier at Rite Aid
- Financial Administrative Assistant at St. John's Episcopal Church
7 months at this Job
- - Accounting