Conduct Financial Audits at the Open Parking Lots & Parking Garages Managed by Park America in Philadelphia On-Site Financial Auditor August 2014 - Present
- On-Site Financial Auditor at Phase Cardio Body Sculpting System, Power Weight Training Regiment
- Owner at Phase Cardio Body Sculpting System, Power Weight Training Regiment
- Night Manager at Phase Cardio Body Sculpting System, Power Weight Training Regiment
- Personal Fitness Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Sales, & Front Desk at Pennsport Fit
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Education Program
As operations auditor I oversee auditing inventory, metropromises, crackboxes, running an installing POS and QPAY systems, payroll, figuring out cash shortages, cash handling and bookkeeping. As financial auditor I oversee auditing the shortage, writing checks, handling finances with store supplies, and making sure all the bills were paid and up to date.
- OPERATIONS/FINANCIAL AUDITOR, METROPCS at JANURAY
- RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE MANAGER at JANURAY
- RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE MANAGER at TH&WC I
7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN URBAN EDUCATION - URBAN EDUCATION
Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing account balances, income statements, and related financial statements.
• Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, internal controls, and identifying risk areas.
• Communicates audit process and findings by providing information in status meetings and highlight unresolved issues and inefficiencies.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Financial Auditor at Ringold Financial Management Services
- Audit Intern at Argo Group International
- Subway Sandwich Artist at Subway
- Analyst Intern at ITW Deltar Fuel Systems
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics, Computer Systems Technology
- Examines financial statements to be sure that they are accurate for the entire property. - Assess financial operations, enhance revenues, and improving profits. - Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency. - Organizes and maintains financial records
- Financial Auditor at Diamond Resorts Polo Towers
- Vacation Sales Advisor at Hilton Grand Vacations
- General Manager at Yogurtland
6 months at this Job
• Work remotely in a fast paced environment handling church's finances
• Review church's financial statements with aim of improving efficiency and effectiveness
• Perform financial and risk management audits and independent statutory financial audits for church
• Responsible for reviewing all data and accounting entries
- Financial Auditor at Emmerts United Methodist Church
- Financial Auditor at New Hope Christian Church
- Lead Coordinator at Verizon Wireless
5 years at this Job
Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) Examining, verifying and recording pertinent classification-related data from financial/business records (payroll records. P&L’s, general ledgers, Federal 941’s, State Unemployment reports, etc.). Determine and/or develop audit basis (payroll, sales, subcontractors costs, etc.) classifications. Compose and quickly type several paragraphs describing the insured’s business operations in details. Oversee multiple engagements and is responsible for resolving all legal, regulatory, and accounting issues that arise during the audit engagement. Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client satisfaction. Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and auditing procedures. Prepares financial reports; conducts analytical review of financial information; prepares projections; performs research and analysis of accounting and statistical data. I am able to work on location / remotely.
- Financial Auditor at Exl Business Solutions formerly Overland Solutions
- Financial Analyst / Controller Prof. (Contractor) at Freddie Mac
- Financial Analyst Contractor - Stephen James at Fanniemae -
- Settlement / Financial Analyst Contractor - Hire Strategy at Worldbank Group
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Financial Accounting
Audit financial records of different accounts in various states in the US and Mexico.
- Financial auditor at Western Shamrock Corporation
- Cashier/Customer Service at Sams Club
- Title Clerk at Alaska USA Banking
- Inventory Stock Clerk at Jantec/URS/ NAS JAX
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- High School Diploma
Auditing the financial statuses of the branch offices; Preparing audit report; Investigation audit
- Financial Auditor at Development Bank of Ethiopia
- Chief cashier/Customer Service Officer at Development Bank of Ethiopia
- Cashier/ Customer Service Officer at Development Bank of Ethiopia
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - commerce
• Audited state agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Corrections, State Fire Marshal, and Illinois Commerce Commission, ensuring compliance with laws and regulation
• Interviewed state officials to identify risk, manipulation, and fraud
• Tested financial documents and reports for accuracy and compliance
• Reviewed accounting ledgers and financial statements for authenticity and content
• Followed up on findings with agency upper management to confirm proper resolution
• Identified ongoing internal control issues, such as lack of segregation of duties
- Compliance and Financial Auditor at State of Illinois-Office of the Auditor General
- Assistant Manager/Business Specialist at Wells Fargo Bank
- Owner/Operator at KarbanWorks
- Account Executive at KarbanWorks
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management & Administration - Business Management & Administration
• Perform independent financial control audits to ensure that controls are in place and working as intended and that business objectives are being met.
• Perform independent substantive audits to ensure that financial statements are fairly stated and consistent with GAAP (Work performed must meet standards of Big 4 External Auditors)
• Accumulate pertinent data, organize materials, use sampling techniques, software analysis tools, make detailed analysis of existing conditions and appropriate recommendations on non-complex audits.
• Perform process walk-throughs documenting key risks and controls through memos and narratives (e.g. Order to Cash (Revenue), and Energy Trading).
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and protect confidential client information
• Write and present audit reports describing scope, objective, conclusions, findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Financial Auditor at DTE ENERGY
- Senior Audit Associate at MITCHELL TITUS LLP, BDO Alliance Firm
- Experienced Audit Associate at
- Billing Supervisor at EMPIRE STAT GROUP
6 months at this Job
- BBA in Accounting - Accounting