As a Business/Financial Analyst I am responsible for the planning, implementation and operations of the CIO's Strategy − Performed as the Project Manager responsible of the implementation of a Mobile Application that reported Financial and Operational Statistical Data Analysis to C-Suite Management individuals − Drive deliverables and setting goals, plans and schedules, that closely monitor project/program execution, propelling issue resolution and accepting the responsibility for ensuring successful achievement of the department's goals − Analyze the needs of functional departments, provide various analyses and reporting, provide testing support for IT roll outs and processes, and develop new and/or modify reporting packages as defined by management − Provide support for fiscal operations planning and reporting activities (including annual planning, mid-year change of plan, continuous planning, and "virtual fund" management) − Develop and manage the IT reporting packages; Sustain and mature the metrics program; Drive the next generation annual planning process and toll development; PowerPoint, Automate Excel and create Tableau Reports − Present, and gain approval from management on the scope and priority of current and future activities/projects − Participate in and contribute to strategic and tactical project deliverables while fostering and implement process improvement initiatives that provide department improvement and/or oversight − Provide appropriate feedback to management on process improvements and enhance the end user training processes − Developed, documented and performed system integrations, and created and executed user acceptance tests − Designed and delivered system analytics (e.g., feature usage statistics, executive dashboards, etc.) − Devised a comparative analysis process of diagnosing inaccuracies when evaluating changes in the data automation
- Senior Financial/Business Analyst at Net App
- Senior Financial/Business Analyst at Chevron Oil
- Senior Financial/Business Analyst at PG&E
- Programming Analyst at Rocket Fuel Inc
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting and Finance
• Developed consolidated financial models in strategic financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Business Intelligence reporting including business analysis on reporting segments and operating units.
• Design and manage key financial data in developing performance analysis models across all reporting segments, markets, business units and consolidated in radio, television, digital, radio network affiliations and entertainment, inclusive of operating expenditure, capital expenditure, revenue and cash flow.
• Financial statement reporting analysis, variances and growth across all business units and consolidated.
• Prepare month, quarter and annual financial performance for the earnings call, CEO and BOD presentation
• KPI identifying the main drivers increasing revenue and maximizing profits across all business units.
• Manage system integration and implementation projects to automate processes, and document functional and technical business requirements to meet improved analytical and reporting metrics.
• System analysis in order to cash and process to pay using Wide Orbit and Counterpoint systems.
• Analyze customization and integrations of Wide Orbit with Oracle to meet financial reporting demands.
• System Admin for ADP payroll, HRB, GL, Time Management and ADP workforce payroll system.
• Accounting management, fixed and variable cost analysis, BEP analysis and airtime inventory analysis.
- Financial/Business Analyst at Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc
- Consultant at Ricoh, BE Aerospace, Zimmerman, Vivant Pharmaceuticals, Smoking Everyhwere, Tracfone
- Accounting Manager/Controller at United States Medical Supply, Inc
- Controller at Land-Cellular Corporation
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Corporate MBA
- BS - Accounting
- AA - Accounting
• As a business analyst, supported Oracle Financials and other finance systems
• Implemented an initiative to improve a business process involving cross-functional teams. Improved the FP&A data warehouse sourcing process from General Ledger. Created current and future state process flows using Visio and used PowerPoint slides to explain the solution to business users to get approval
• Streamlined user interfaces, worked on Wireframes, enabled users and updated overall look and appeal to web sites.
• Worked on sourcing data from GL into a data warehouse for reporting. Prepared data mapping & functional spec document for data sourcing
• Worked on interfacing data from internal/ external sources from/ into Accounts Payables, GL and Accounts Receivables
• Used Agile/Scrum Methodology for gathering requirements and organized user stories workshop. Documented User Stories and facilitated Story Point discussions.
• Responsible for requirements gathering, gap analysis, preparation of current-state and future-state process documents, functional design documents, test plans, test scripts and testing
• Helped development with unit testing using SQL queries during code deployment to SIT, UAT and Production
- Sr. Financial Business Analyst at Herbal Life
- Sr. Business Analyst at Union Bank
- Financial Business Analyst at Forbes Technical Consu
- Financial Business Analyst at Navigant
2 years, 1 month at this Job
• Support and provide guidance for the Canadian Business Unit
• Create P&L statements for new product developments
• Work with Sales and Marketing to determine best product mix for the business
• Implemented Procedures and created Training Documents for the position
• Created custom automated reports to provide financial details to the business
• Researched and found $1M in obsolete inventory on the books
• Support 3rd Party Logistics and review monthly forecast
- Senior Financial & Business Analyst at Perfetti Van Melle
- Financial Consultant at Krauss Maffei at Robert Half
- Supply Chain Operations Manager at Safran Landing Systems
- Finance Manager / Controller at Safran Landing Systems
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance Specialization
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
Provided direction to accounting and finance functions. Ensured financial results were properly reflected on the company's books and records each month. Developed and updated management reports as the business model changed. Performed quarterly and annual regulatory filings with the SEC including Form 17-H Risk Assessment for Brokers and Dealers. Partnered with independent auditors and JH personnel to complete the Annual Audit Report. Analyzed registered investment advisory (RIA) business on Signator's brokerage clearing firms, National Financial Services LLC, and Pershing LLC.
• Served as a key contributor on the analytical team responsible for identifying systems flaws that were not aligning accounting results with the actual results, which influenced business decision-making.
• Produced RIA profit and loss statement at the lowest level, which led to making changes to clearing agreements for rebillable items to the clients.
- Financial/Business Analyst at SIGNATOR INVESTORS, INC
- Senior Accountant at FINRA Financial and Operational Combined Uniform Single Report
- Accountant at JOHN HANCOCK LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates Degree in Accounting - Accounting
Supervise group of three Financial Business Analysts. Collaborate with CFO to author a new commission plan for our Account Managers. Currently, Implementing a Recruiting Application that resides on the Salesforce Platform.
- Senior Financial Business Analyst at Trexin Consulting
- Financial Business Analyst at Trexin Consulting, LLC
- Agent at Westpont Insurance Group
- Accountant II at Andrew Wireless Solutions
6 months at this Job
- BA - Accounting
• Automated month-end financial reports, improving month-end budget reporting process
• Manage and oversee the budgets of twenty NESDIS programs with a $2.67B annual operating budget.
• Conduct preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports to executive leadership.
• Streamlined budget analyst processes for variance reporting, assigning specific functional duties, greatly improving the value-add of monthly reports across the organization.
• Led the design and creation of multiple financial reports using a budget software that dramatically improved the year-end budgeting and reporting process.
• Provide CFO with financial analysis of all programs for determination of funds reallocation.
• Prepare various cost analysis and facilitate changes in procedures to increase efficiency.
• Lead and train a team of three budget analysts
• Coordinate monthly vs. actual budget review and attended budget review meetings with program leads.
- Lead Senior Financial/Business Analyst at ASRC Federal Holding Corporation
- Senior Project Analyst at Census Bureau
- Senior Business/Financial Analyst, Contractor at US Army Office
- Sr. Financial/Budget Analyst Contractor at DOD
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Support the business and financial operations of the Site Operations Support Services (SOS) contract at the Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) for Morgantown WV, Pittsburgh, PA, and Albany OR. * Prepare solicitation documents, subcontract agreements, and subcontract modifications. * Verify the accuracy of Accounts Payable batch output to ensure correct coding of vendor, direct charge code, cost center, general ledger account and invoice amount. * Coordinate with operations staff, functional staff, and vendors/subcontractors to preempt issues and provide satisfactory resolution. * Prepare and deliver internal and external complex financial reports on NETL' established reporting deadlines. * Prepare Purchase Orders, Accounts Payable, and Billing using Deltek GCS Premier.
- Financial Business Analyst / Subcontract Administrator at Goldbelt Eagle, LLC
- Procurement Clerk II at Performance Results Corporation
- Academic Professional Support Level II at WVU Mountaineer Temps
- Business Office Manager at HealthSouth
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
● Built ad-hoc financial models with the Sales teams to ensure nationwide promotions meet profitability targets in various channels based on prices, product mix, funding, and timing
● Performed multi-scenario Return on Investment (ROI) analyses of new and ongoing marketing campaigns to ensure the expenditure rates were above the companies’ gross profit targets
● Analyzed market trends in key performance indicators (KPI’s) including cost of sales, net invoice margin, gross invoice margin, sell-through, sell-in, returns rate, and operating expenses
● Built monthly and quarterly P&L projections to evaluate gaps versus budget and develop action plans in gross profit margins, operating expenses, pricing strategies, and promotions for a $40M channel
● Presented financial and operational performance analyses for business reviews with executives in the Mobile Power Division and developed action plans with other cross-functional teams
● Directed multiple cross-functional teams in projects to decrease costs and expand operational efficiency resulting in more than $500K in savings
- Financial Business Analyst, FP&A at Belkin International
- Amazon Business Analyst at ANSgear.com
- Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Raw Functional Ingredients at Nestle USA
- Digital Marketing Communications Analyst at Swagelok
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Marketing
Managerial and Financial Accounting Keiretsu Forum SoCal - Newport, CA July 2018 - Sep 2018 Financial Modelling & Projections Made financial analysis and estimations on the company's financial Applied Project Management statements. Problem Analysis & Resolution Modelled financial projections with ratios, margins and common-sized analysis. Team-working & Collaboration Evaluated the financial performance and profitability for potential investors. Business Management & Organization Prepared business due diligence reports on start-ups and their future strategies. Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Microsoft Office: Excel, Word,
- FINANCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST at ECNEIREPXE KROW
- at University of California
- at EU Business School
- FINANCIAL MANAGER AND BUSINESS EXECUTIVE at Interpolymer Pak
2 months at this Job
- - ENGLISH