• Interim Controller responsible for the daily operations of the Finance department and accounting research projects involving GAAP and IFRS reporting treatment.
• Responsible for monthly and year-end closings of client records in order to generate accounting information for tax filings and personal financial statements.
• Prepare partnership, corporation, and individual income tax returns.
- Financial Consultant at Financial Consultant
- Controller at Peirce College
- Controller at Kekst and Company, Inc
- Technical Manager - Examinations at American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Responsible for increasing brokerage and trading revenue of High Net-Worth Clients through phone and in-person client meetings.
• Provide ongoing financial market and investment advice to over 300 accounts, with a total AUM of $227M.
• Create customized investment portfolios utilizing, brokerage and managed accounts for High Net-Worth Clients.
• Create and lead fixed income trainings for the E*TRADE San Francisco Branch.
• Recognized as the top Financial Consultant for Fixed Income engaged opportunities and Advisory accounts.
- Financial Consultant at TRADE Financial
- Senior Advisor Consultant/Team leader at Lord Abbett & Co
- Regional Consultant/Internal Wholesaler at Lord Abbett
- Senior Director of Investments & Strategy at Elim Consulting Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs - International Affairs
Sr. Oracle Financial Consultant
- Sr. Oracle Financial Consultant at Visionaire Partners
- DBA at Capital One
- Business analyst at Frontier Communications
2 years at this Job
Became the youngest Financial Consultant in the company and without a college degree.
● Internal hires typically take up to 5 years to become an FC and I did it in 1.5 years by becoming a top performer and producer.
● Build/maintain customer relations.
● Build custom portfolios based on customer risk tolerance and time frame.
● Extensive problem solving and personally driven to complete complex tax issues, customer requests and account troubleshooting.
● Schedule appointments and self-manage work days.
- Financial Consultant at Trade
- Diffusion Operator at Fairchild Semi-Conductor
- Server, Busser, Host, Dishwasher at Riverton Wingers/ Santa Monica Pizza and Pasta
- Wildland Firefighter at Riverton Wingers/ Santa Monica Pizza and Pasta
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Firefighting Certifications, Honors, AP, College Credit Classes
* Successfully Implemented Epicor 10 ERP versions for multiple manufacturing and distribution-based businesses from start to Go Live. * Assist in developing and implementing internal business processes for customers. * Assist and join in any Ad Hoc/Open projects that require financial assistance. * Assist Service team with open financial requests. * Attend and assist in Business Process Reviews. * Join in initial Sales Handover meetings for proposed clients. * Attend and engage ideas for internal knowledge sessions and sessions for customer specific issues. * Lead Financial Consultant for implementations, re-implementations and upgrades. * Engage in financial business assessments of with Alpha Financial clients i.e. CFOs, Controllers, VPs of Finance, Accounting Managers and Presidents. * Assess and Advise on current business processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies and income/profits. * Train clients on Core Epicor Modules: AP/AR/GL as well as Payroll, Cash Management, Asset Management, Multi Company and Multi Currency. * Train clients in Foundation Education of Core Financial Core Modules. * Guide clients on financial impacts of ERP system outputs. * Assist Operations/Manufacturing team in integration financial effects of processes. * Enhanced client usage of AP/AR/GL procedures using previous experience as Senior Accountant in manufacturing, distribution and retail. * Provide clients with accounting and financial procedures to maximize usage of ERP system. * Provide clients with ERP financial system knowledge to apply to their businesses. * Assist and advise in configuring system setups for client's specific needs. * Engage with clients in both on site and remote sessions in order to successfully implement and deploy ERP system. * Certified Epicor Level 1 Financial Consultant. * Certified Epicor Level 1 10.2.500 * Provide basic to intermediate knowledge on the manufacturing side of the ERP system. * Communicate with all departments of client businesses to understand best practices to utilize financial aspects of ERP.
- Financial Consultant at SixS Partners LLC
- Lead Financial Consultant at QUARTZ
- Financial Consultant at EpiCenter
- Senior Accountant at Icon Eyewear
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business - Accounting Concentration
As a consultant, I work with clients who inquire about options to help them out in financial burdens. I get to know clients, review budget analysis’ with them, review standards of options to figure out what would best fit their budget and why. As a consultant, it’s our job to find the proper solutions for clients moving forward.
- Financial Consultant at Strategic Financial Solutions
- Late High Reach Driver at DoIt Best
- Dock Worker/Forklift Operator at FedEx Freight
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Arts - Business
Financial consulting assignments - involving management accounting, budgetary control, cash flow management and project management with corporate & private clients in the Hospitality Industry. The Lixi Hotels Group Regional Controller * Reporting to the Group Board/Regional Director for finance, accounting, MIS and Treasury duties of 8 Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Sheraton Hotel entities in CT, Nanuet, South Jersey, White Plains etc. for accounting, finance, management reporting and best practices of group management for optimum business development and growth. * Overall responsibility, due diligence and execution of statutory/financial closings, financial statements, footnotes, analysis, cash flows, budgets and forecasts, all legal compliances including audit, tax, legal and audit preparation and work papers. * Fully conversant with M3 developments, SOPs, internal controls and establishing both operational and financial * policies and procedures and all aspects of GAAP and statutory compliances including all audit compliances * Expertise in cash management and vendor relations * Visionary thinker for all aspects of hotel operations, excellent motivator for staff development at all levels and team player with general management * CMA with diversified hotel and hospitality management exposure with excellent client skills * Public and Private accounting exposure Finance & Accounting Professional Financial Consultant * Various adhoc Financial consulting assignment to hotels and hospitality industry including Hotel on Rivington, Gershwin Hotel, Double Tree Hotel- JFK, Holiday Inn-JFK The Sherry Netherland Hotel Inc. Financial Controller Boutique Hotel cum Luxury Co-Op Landmark Property * Reporting to EVP/COO responsible for all accounting, finance and general * administration of the hotel and its operations * Member of the Executive Committee * Improved turnaround in financial information, cash management and Revenue enhancements/cost reductions were highlighted by the Board within 6 months after commencement. Finance & Accounting Professional Financial Consultant * Financial consulting assignments - involving management accounting, budgetary control, cash flow management and project management with corporate & private clients in the Service Industry.
- Financial Consultant at The Lixi Hotels Group
- Financial Controller at RAV Investigative & Security Services. -Private
- Assistant Controller at Amsterdam Hospitality Hotel Grp
- Assistant Controller at Hilton Hotel
10 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Currently in training as a financial consultant the company of TIAA. Answering inbound calls for our current customers Assist our customers with any financial questions they have, along with offering products they may not currently have with our company.
- Financial Consultant at TIAA
- Multi Line Sales Rep at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- Direct Care supporter at Kenmar Residential Services, Inc
- Sales Associate at Old Navy
1 month at this Job
Currently Employed for : Premiere Credit of North America LLC. ( Nashville Tn Branch Office) Current Position since 1/22/19 - Present : Financial Consultant & Advisor *Mission & Responsibility: Building and strengthening solutions to a multitude of selected major medical field focused clientele; alongside some college and various private corporate acquired portfolios on behalf of client we represent with accounts receivable management. Striving to lead resolve for services rendered by client to current/prior consumers. By engaging and providing financial advisory & assessment of budget management, coupled with possible negotiations to settle by client(s) realm of standards to said prior/current consumer(s). Ensuring solutions to client(s) and financial freedom to consumer(s)/prior consumer(s) following FDCPA, HIPPA, and Privacy Act Laws & Statutes with professional corporate ethics and policies.
- Financial Consultant at Premiere Credit Of North America
- Broadcaster/Promoter/DJ/Voice Imaging/Owner at Coughfee Shoppe Radio
- Helper/ Tech at CAC Logistics
- Trainer/Supervisor at Cendant Travel/ACS/Xerox
2 months at this Job
- General Degree - Business Administration and Management, General
CONTRACT AD HOC PROJECT), Cincinnati, Ohio
• February 2019 - March 2019 Rookwood Properties is a diversified developer, owner and manager of residential and commercial properties in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Dayton, Columbus, Louisville, and Toledo markets. Financial Consultant Assisted acquisitions team with organization of historical financials and proforma data for a multi-family portfolio of real estate assets totaling approximately $35 million. The excel spreadsheets were created and presented for review by potential lenders.
- Financial Consultant at ROOKWOOD PROPERTIES
- Investment Sales Analyst - Manufactured Housing Team at CAPSTONE APARTMENT PARTNERS - MANUFACTURED HOUSING DIVISION
- Commercial Mortgage Loan Analyst at AMERITAS INVESTMENT PARTNERS
- Securities Specialist II at U.S. BANK
1 month at this Job
- - Real Estate Appraisal
- Bachelor's - Finance
- - Real Estate