Experienced Financial Controller with a demonstrated history of working in the venture capital and private equity industry. Skilled in Budgeting, Analytical Skills, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Account Reconciliation. Strong finance professional with a Master of Science (MS) focused in Accounting from New Jersey City University.
- Financial Controller at Apax Partners, LP
- Finance Manager at
- Sr. Finance Accountant at
- Finance Accountant at
9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate Degree
Melville, NY 5/2005 to 12/2018
Privately held mortgage bank with 20 branches in multiple states. Owner had multiple businesses including First Rehab Lending, Prestige Remodeling and Restaurants.
Oversaw daily financial and accounting functions of at one time 20 branches and close to 400 employees including; A/P, A/R, Payroll and P&Ls
• Completed multi-state payroll for all branches using ADP and PayChex including monthly commissions for Branch Managers, Team Leads and Loan Officers
• Managed daily cash flow reporting for all branches, and tracked expenses. Provided direction and leadership to all employees to maximize productivity and bottom-line profitability Pro-actively negotiated all vendor services to increase companies monthly income. Completed daily accounting tasks such as tracking funds, preparing deposits and reconciling accounts. Prepared, sorted and distributed profit and loss reports to appropriate branches. Executed wire transfers, stop payments and account transfers. Built and maintained productive relationships with internal and external C-level executives to facilitate business success. Maintained 100% accuracy of financial transactions, overseeing error-free processing of cash, check, and credit card transaction for Presidents privately owned restaurant, lending company and President's personal finances.
• Input controls and compliance for all companies and business units
- Financial Controller at Franklin First Financial Ltd
- Accounting Manager at Top Dot Mortgage
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Industry Experience: Public Accounting, Financial Services, Insurance (Life, Annuities, Health, PPC), HUD, Not for Profit, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, HCM
Grayson Computer Services, August 2016 to Sep 2018
• Responsible for all Accounting, FP&A, Internal Controls, Audit and Tax Functions.
• Support Growth Strategies and Market Analysis.
- Financial Controller at Grayson Computer Services
- Senior Consultant at ADP
- Consultant at PepsiCo
- Financial Consultant at Grayson Computer Services, St. Paul's Episcopal Church
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA in Accounting - Accounting
Planning and Analysis Manager
• Previously in a Planning and Analysis Manager role since February 2012, promoted to Financial Controller position in July 2018. The promotion to Financial Controller is a natural progression into a Finance leadership position. The following points are some regular responsibilities of my current role -
• Responsible for all departments that are essential in preparing the property financial reporting requirements.
• Direct all ongoing activities associated with monthly close and responsible for maintaining the integrity of the General Ledger.
• Coordinates, manages and reports the capital project planning, capital project spending and financial re-forecasting efforts on a monthly and yearly basis.
• Lead in the development of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
• Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the business.
- Financial Controller at Tropicana Entertainment Inc
- Regional Senior Database Marketing Analyst at Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Senior Financial Reporting Analyst at Kilgore Flares Co., LLC
- Regional Senior Financial Analyst at Harrah's Entertainment Inc
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
Possessing more than 14 years of experience of working in diverse financial positions with Technology companies, I have gained an extensive insight within this field. My key accounting and financial competencies include, but are not limited to, maintaining financial records, managing budgets, risk assessments and business strategy reviews.
Financial Controller: May 2015 - Current: SaiSuriya LLC, NJ
Clients: WIPRO, BE&K Plastics, etc
• Manages the financial Controller services for designated clients
• Complete Data Analysis and reporting.
• Complete Financial Analysis and Ad-hoc reporting
• Provide cash flow analysis, monthly reports and P&L, balance sheet Analysis.
• Reviews all project documents to insure cost, timeliness, and for accountability.
• Provides centralized organization and communication for all participants.
• Complete financial control process for clients including AR, AP, payroll and monthly closings, financial reporting etc .based on GAAP Policies, company policies and standards.
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
• Issue timely and complete financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
• Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
• Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
• Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
• Provide for a system of management cost reports.
• Provide financial analyses as needed, for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Financial Controller at SaiSuriya LLC
- Financial Controller at SaiSuriya LLC
- Accounting Manager at USEReady
- Finance & Accounting Analyst at Vistaar Technologies
3 years, 8 months at this Job
I am a Public Accountant with more than 13 years of experience, I have a Specialization in Management Sciences, Finance Mention. I have worked in audit multinationals such as KPMG and PWC for approximately six years, I participated and led teams in conducting external audits in the manufacturing and Oil & Gas business lines, additionally being part of specific internal audit projects. In 2012, I joined the Corporación Venezolana del Petróleo, S.A., as Financial Controller, overseeing the application of corporate accounting policies and guidelines in the 45 companies of the holding company for almost six years.
- Financial Controller at PETROLEOS DE VENEZUELA S.A
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Finance specialist - Financial
Houston, TX May 2017 - Current (G&H Diversified is a privately-owned operation w/ $120M in Annual revenues & over 450 Employees) Financial Controller Manage all company financials including preparing monthly and yearly financial statements for a multi-business unit and multi-company business structure along with handling financial audits with outside CPA firm and field exams for financing facility requirements. Also Manage the entire general ledger with the review of balance sheet and income statement while managing a staff of 7 including all accounts receivable, accounts payable and cost accounting. Work closely with CFO in ensuring funding needs are met with ABL borrowing bases. Also prepare and file all property and sales taxes. Handle all Insurance requirements for company assets and liabilities and manage all Fixed Assets for entire company.
- Financial Controller at G&H Diversified Manufacturing, LP
- CFO/Financial Controller at Omni Metals, Inc
- Senior Accountant at Targa Resources - Oil & Gas
- Accountant I at Enterprise Products - Oil & Gas
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
• 2017 - Current One of the largest Organics Recycling producers of mulch, compost and topsoil, GreenCycle has been in business for over 20 years. Financial Controller
• Implementing a multi-location POS system to network all customer accounts and pricing to improve billing consistency and accuracy
• Developed accurate, consistent and verifiable valuation standards
• Researched, developed and implemented an inventory program utilizing drone technology resulting in a 28% increase in inventory accuracy
• Utilized cloud technology to streamline and centralize payroll reporting while eliminating excess processing
• Reduced accounts receivable 90 plus days from $70,000 to $2000 per month
• Assured financial plans and financing agreements are consistent with organizational goals
• Prepare, audit, analyze and identify various expense areas on the P&L
• Maintain the general ledger and oversee correct account postings at all GreenCycle locations
• Provided financial analysis tools and created reports to evaluate company projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary Completed Florida Atlantic University MBA Degree
• Boca Raton, FL
• 2015 - 2017
- Financial Controller at GreenCycle
- Operations Manager at GreenCycle
- Commercial Service Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Master's - MBA, Finance
- B.S. - Business Management
Lead Financial Controller for multiple programs. These programs total $69M/year with the US Government. Primary responsibilities in this role include financial accounting, journal entries and forecasting. I also monitor daily expenditures to ensure we stay within funding provided, provide time charging guidance to employees on the program as well as preparing customer reports. Responsible for billing and collections as well as managing multiple subcontractors. Work closely with program managers, the customer, and subcontractors to ensure all financial expectations are met.
- Program Financial Controller at Leidos, Inc
- Multi-Functional Financial Analyst at Lockheed Martin
- Strategic Assessment Manager at Lockheed Martin
- Pricing Manager at Lockheed Martin
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
- BS - Finance
Controller for Conservancy Bank – duties include strategic planning, budgeting and adhering to GAAP relating to $100 million dollar company, monthly financial statements, one person accounting office responsible for all accounting positions (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, Risk, Banking and Contracts). Forecast and analyze revenue, expenses and trends. Utilized construction background to assist with contractors and sub-contractors for projects relating to the 640,000 acre property that has 17 ranching families living on the premises. Set up company in ACCPAC software from its startup in February 2016.
- Financial Controller at Pathfinder Ranches, LLC
- CFO at REIMAN CORP
- CFO/General Manager at MAGIC CITY ENTERPRISES, INC
- Accountant at Joe Pattersonson Construction
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Accounting