- Des Moines, IA January 2017- November 2017
• Work directly with Care Managers to provide services and resources to our members.
• Mail out resources and provider information
• Contact members for reminder calls-transportation-or to engage in Care Management Financial Coordinator
- Financial Coordinator at AmeriHealth Caritas
- Intake over the phone and in person at Eyerly Ball
- Clinical Secretary at Eyerly Ball
- Liaison at Community Support Staff
10 months at this Job
- - Lab-Clinical
I review patients treatment and insurance breakdowns with the patients and find the best route to get the patient's the care they need. Treatment Coordinator Financial Coordinator Insurance Billing Insurance Verfication Registration for Patients
- Financial Coordinator at Wisconsin Smiles
- Pharmacy Technician/Manager at Walgreens
11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Financial Coordinator I would present and explain Tx Plans along with Insurance Benefits. Ran credit for approval and managed to make sales daily. Submitted Pre-Authorizations, claims, appealed denied claim’s and submitted VA Vouchers for Tx approval. I coordinated Dr’s schedule for Tx, transferred Insurance Information to pts file and confirmed appointments. Ran reports to fill up appointments daily.
- Financial Coordinator at Ahh Smile Family Dentistry
- FINANCIAL ADVISOR at PLANET DENTAL & ORTHODONTICS
- CLERK at MoneyGram
6 months at this Job
dental financial coordinator answer phones work with dentrix carecredit wellsfargo capital one verify insurance contact insurance for payments end of day reports end of month reports hygiene recall
- Financial Coordinator at ira adler dds
- Customer Service Associate at Marriott International, Inc.
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- dental asst. - dental assistant
Oncology & Hematology. The Financial Coordinator is responsible for coordinating referrals, scheduling appointments, obtaining insurance verification and benefits, tracking, documenting and communicating the authorizations of status to internal and external providers as well as the patient/family.
- Financial Coordinator at Providence Medical Center
- REIMBURSEMENT SPECIALIST at UNIVERSAL MEDICAL GROUP
- SCHEDULING COORDINATOR at PROVIDENCE CENTER FOR MEDICAL IMAGING
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR (SCHEDULING) at FIRST TRANSIT
5 months at this Job
- Associates of science in Business - Business
- - MEDICAL ASSISTING
- - GENERAL STUDIES
I am the orthodontic financial coordinator at our office. I handle all of our patient contracts as well as all payments from our patients and the insurance companies. I verify insurance benefits, collect payment and follow up with insurance companies and patients when it comes to payments. I request prior authorizations, retractions and eligibility for patients I have also have knowledge in pediatric billing for dental as well DSHS billing. I started our compliance program where I would verify that every patient we see was billed properly and that we were in compliance with insurance companies.
- Financial Coordinator at Adventure Dental
- Account Setup Coordinator Legal/Garnishment Dept at US Bank National Association
- Receivables Management at AT&T Wireless
- Ocean Import/Export Specialist at Hanjin Shipping
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
• Monitors opportunities for insurance enrollment for Commercial Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Cobra, and secondary coverage enrollments for the Division to ensure maximum coverage for patients and prevent loss. Explores, recommends, and coordinates insurance enrollment and financial options available to FMS patients to promote retention of insurance plans and alternatives to coverage gaps, resulting in maximized revenue for FKC and minimized liability to patients.
• Utilizes an in-depth knowledge of eligibility rules for the American Kidney Fund's Health Insurance Premium Program, Employer Group Health Plans (EGHPs), Individual/State Risk Pools, COBRA, Medicare, Medicaid, Supplements, the FMS Indigent Waiver, Full Self Pay Patients, and Veteran's Administration (VA) Health Plans, continually educating ourselves on law and program changes.
• Provides regular updates to Accounts Receivable to ensure accurate filing of primary, secondary and tertiary claims. Prepares monthly Financial Coordinator reports to track work progress on monthly basis and to submit to Manager FC; Director FC, Directors of Reimbursement, VP of Finance, and other pertinent personnel.
- Financial Coordinator at Fresenius Kidney Care
- Route Manager - First Student USA at Terminal
- Financial Advocate - Outreach Services at OSF St Francis
- Production Manager/Talent at Prairie Radio Communications
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Associates of Arts
Divisions of Adolescent Medicine, Rheumatology, Pharmacology/Toxicology, International Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 2012 - present. Manage and provide administrative and secretarial support and serve as research/financial coordinator. Duties include IRB submission (including development of required consents, assents, etc), grant application submission (including budget preparation and oversight), general divisional financial management and oversight; arrange travel for teams of University physicians to 3rd world countries and for foreign physicians to visit USA for educational programs (including visa applications, hotel arrangements, etc.). Develop and process necessary forms for overseas program travel.
- financial coordinator at University of Louisville, Department of Pediatrics
- Program Assistant Senior at University of Louisville, Department of Pediatrics
- Administrative Support at University of Louisville, Department of Pediatrics
- Program Director at Hillel Foundation, University of Louisville
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree
As a Financial coordinator my responsibilities were collections, deposit reconciliation, data entry and assisting patients with Dental Insurance. I actively participate in the achievement of patient satisfaction, I have achieved office goals by working efficiently & providing a high level of patient services. Strong knowledge of computer skills such as Microsoft word, excel, and Eagle Soft.
• Head of financial department
• Handling delinquent accounts
• Research payment information
• Reception duties
• Data entry
• Insurance verification
- Financial Coordinator at Delaware Smile Center
- Acquisitions/ Customer service at Discover Financial Service
- Nurse Assistant at Farwell Care and Rehabilitation
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certified Medical Assistant
- High school
- - Human Biology & German
Responsible for executing implementation of the modern financial coordinator program in 5 outpatient dialysis centers while interacted with business development team regarding health insurance education at local hospitals and third party physician groups. Coordinate and facilitate ongoing program development within at least 185 outpatient dialysis centers while managing and staffing regional direct reports. * Enhance revenues by 26% in 2017 while providing efficient patients' training concerning obtaining health insurance coverage and coordinating patient grants for premiums. * Decrease self-pay balances by 30% through identification of eligibility for PA Chronic Renal and various financial assistance programs with analyzing patient financial statements (tax returns, checking and savings accounts, 401k and stocks and bonds). * Conducted monthly individual patient meetings to ensure insurance retention, verify patient demographic information, determine patient liability and identify all insurance options available to maximize patient's insurance coverage * Responsible for analysis of potential changes in insurance regulations, specifically with Medicare and Medicaid that would affect revenue collections at community service boards as well as state facilities.
- Financial Coordinator at Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Financial Analyst at Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Financial Analyst at BARCLAYS
- Portfolio Analyst at PILOT ADVISORS, L.P
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelors - Business Administration