As a ER financial counselor
- Emergency room Financial counselor at Lee Health
- Assistant Manager at Gymboree
- Assistant Manager at Everything But Water
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Act as financial counselor to assist homeowners who are facing a financial hardship to discuss potential options relating to keep the home or non-retention options.
• Conduct sessions where a strong rapport is built to assist the clients in achieving their goals.
• Counsel on budgeting, housing, bankruptcy, credit and money management.
• Educate clients on retention and non-retention housing options.
• Analyze the client budget and provide the best option based upon the current budget.
• Work with the client to evaluate their financial options based on the recommendation given.
• Document all sessions with clients and creditors in their individual client account file.
• Counsel borrowers on available Making Home Affordable government options.
• Calculate borrower’s income and expenses to determine eligibility requirements and make recommendation regarding mortgage options.
• Utilize appropriate options for borrowers that are faced with Default mortgages such as Collections, Repayment plans, Special Forbearance, Modifications, Short Sales, Deed in Lieu, and/or Foreclosure.
• Maintain effective client and creditor partner relationships.
• Answer borrowers technical foreclosure questions, as well as responsible for identifying solutions that will improve the account in a timely manner.
- Financial Counselor at Greenpath Financial Wellness
- Mortgage Loan Modification Specialist/Counselor at Bank of America
- Modification Loan Specialist at Adecco/CitiMortgage
- VP Operations and Sales at Preferred Foot Group
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Finance
- B.S. - Business Management
• Insurance verifications
• Financial counselor
• surgical coordinator
• customer service
- Financial Counselor at Doctors Hospital at Renaissance Bariatric and Metabolic Institute
- Expert home health care at
- Lead / receptionist at Neurology center
- Cashier and waiter at CAFÉ DE PRARIS
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Receptionist: Utilized CRM system to manage patients from check in to check out. Updated demographics, signed paperwork, and acquired prior authorization for insurance vendors. Financial Counselor: Advised patients on financial liabilities and tailored payment plans within their means. Managed payments/ invoicing and assisted patients with financial aid programs.
- FINANCIAL COUNSELOR at UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN HOSPITAL AND CLINICS
- REALTOR at IOWA REALTY
- RECEPTIONIST at MADISON FAMILY DENTAL
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - RADIOLOGY TECH PROGRAM
- ASSOCIATES IN APPLIED SCIENCE - APPLIED SCIENCE
Certified bilingual financial expert and consumer credit counselor
- Financial Counselor at GreenPath Financial Wellness
- IOC Helpdesk/Bilingual at Secure24
- Freelance Graphic Design at
- Advanced Technical Support/Customer Service at Comcast
6 months at this Job
- BS - Liberal Studies
Currently doing my externship as a Financial Counselor for the Radiation/ Radiology department.
•Collect payments from patients that are past due and schedule payment arrangement.
•Spoke with patient through the phone as well in office.
•Updated Acount Receivable reports.
•Kept in contact with managers and supervisors regarding the patients accounts.
- Financial Counselor at Mid Florida Hematology & Oncology
- Billing Coordinator/ Patient Coordinator at BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy
- Financial Advisor/ Customer Service at JP Morgan Chase
- Patient Care Coordinator/ Customer Service at CuraScript Pharmacy
at this Job
- Associate - Medical Office Administrative/ Billing and Coding
- High School Diploma
Highland Hills, OH 2018 to Present
A privately owned Mental Health Facility that treats patients with mental health or addiction issues.
• Verifying patients' benefits and eligibility for admittance and collecting payments upfront to increase revenue cycle.
• Analyzing patients' financial circumstances and providing guidance for all financial responsibilities.
• Advise patients of their insurance benefits (Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Third Party Vendors).
• Reviewing of Explanation of Benefits and financial reports to reconcile accounts and ensure proper payments from insurance payers and patients.
- Financial Counselor at Highland Springs
- Recruiter at Aerotek
- Coordinator, Surgical Services at Summa Akron City Hospital
- Business Development Manager at Concept Services, Inc
1 year at this Job
- M.B.A. - Health Care Administration
- B.S. - Biology
December 1998-January 2019 >Prepare and summit clean electronic and paper claims to various companies. >Process, post payments and issue refunds >Financial Counselor-Evaluate financial status and establish payment plans. >Review aging reports to place outstanding accounts through the collection process. >Answer questions, complaints, identify and resolve all concerns. >Ability to operate multi-line telephone and paging system. >Maintain strictest confidentiality, adheres to all HIPPA guidelines and regulations.
- Financial Counselor at
- Receptionist at Wabash Chiropractic Center
20 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates degree - leadership
As a financial counselor my job is to handle financial obligations so that patients and physicians can focus on healthcare. My responsibilities include but are not limited to: communication with insurance companies on the phone or online to obtain eligibility and benefits. Contact patient by phone or in person to educate them on their financial responsibility such as deductibles, coinsurance, and co-pays. Collect payment and update patient accounts with payment and or balances. If insurance information is incorrect, patient must be contacted and proper insurance obtained. If patient is self-pay, a self-pay agreement is created and finalized before services are rendered. Review incomplete accounts, obtain demographics and register patient. Create all new patient reoccurring accounts, update insurance information to reflect date of service.
- Financial Counselor at Registration, Brandon Regional Hospital
- Category/Selling Manager, Victoria Secret at
- Financial Counselor Temp at NCH Cardiac Imaging
- Sales Associate at Macy's
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Financial Counselor / Patient Accounts
• Process hardship applications for patients
• Receives incoming phone calls and pay by phone request from guarantors.
• Provide guarantors with their billing information as well as information about charges and services.
• Complete request for information with proper authorization from Attorneys.
• Complete Real Time Eligibility for insurance verification to have insurance billed.
• Notate accounts for each call.
• Notate accounts advising itemized billing statement are mailed out.
- Financial Counselor at Community Health Network
- Customer Service Rep at LTCG
- Customer Assistant at AT&T
- Picker/Coach at Amazon.com
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Customer service