As a Financial Data Analyst I'm working in compiling, interpreting and reporting on information extracted from a wide range of datasets. . Analyzing and processing the CMBS loans for Defeasance . Interest Rate Derivatives . Data Analytics using Python(Financial Data, Statistical Modeling) . Reports & Data Visualizations(EDA) . Compare Pricing(Tableau, Excel, Python: Matplotlib, Seaborn) . Bloomberg(Reports & Analysis) . Machine Learning & Predictive Modeling . Trend Analysis . Financial Statements & Reports (Power BI) . Cost Analysis . Identifying Relevant Insights & Compiling Analytical Reports(Bloomberg Reports)
- Financial Data Analyst at AST Defeasance
- Retail data analyst at United Pacific
- Data Visualization Fellowship at City of Los Angeles
- Creative Director and Marketing Manager at Klevers Aryana
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Data Science
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management
Utility Sector Senior Analyst
• Covered quaterly earnings releases and financial reports for U.S. and Canadian Utility companies.
• Ensured the complete and accurate presentation of data on the Bloomberg terminal
• Responded to client and company investor relations queries regarding the data
- Financial Data Analyst at Bloomberg
30 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance And Accounting
Hired as a Financial Data Analyst to support the Accounts Receivable Department to provide critical analysis insights. Created financial and statistical reports by obtaining data from multiple sources. Built interactive dashboards and reports using Tableau. Performed data transformation using Alteryx and Excel.
• Evaluated system functionality and staff usage and assisted in identifying opportunities for improved efficiency through better processes and automation.
• Performed root cause analysis to identify data issues in reports and applied appropriate fixes using SQL Queries
• Created and maintained documentation related to report development platform guidelines, methods and standards
• Created complex Excel models, including metrics and KPIs to support self service capabilities for internal and external client reporting.
• Created interactive Tableau dashboards that displayed incoming and outgoing cash- adjustments and team collection targets.
• Developed Tableau dashboard that displayed and analyzed cash collections by payors and the time it takes to post to patient's account. This dashboard also included adjustments, write offs, recoups and unidentified cash payment discrepancies.
• Created and maintained Alteryx workflows that aggregated data across multiple sources to produce daily worklists for business users and teams
• Developed medium to complex workflows to generated user productivity data and randomized claims for quality assurance
• Created and managed MS Access database to store historical audit data. Created pass through queries that retrieved data from external sources
- Financial Data Analyst at Coram CVS Healthcare
- Senior Consultant - Business Intelligence at AcePointe
- Data Analyst at Delta Career Education Corp
- Documentation Specialist at Brandman University
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Criminal Justice
• Utilizing SalesVision to review, clean and verify big data exceptions for mutual fund transactions and then standardize for processing
• Assist in identifying process improvements to optimize operations
- Financial Data Analyst Intern at Access Data
- Sales at Moonshine Chocolate
- PACT Tutor at Spiritan Division of Academic Progress
- at Landscaper
7 months at this Job
- BSBA in Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
• Online financial product data and information collection
• Clean up of data for group analysis
• Test and model data sets
• Develop data visualization
- Financial Data Analyst Internship at Phoenix Finance
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering & Mathematics + Statistics
- September 2017 to present
• Perform data analysis and report preparation for over $500 million in yearly National Institutes of Health (NIH) federal awards and contracts.
• Reconcile award data between the university's financial system, Oracle Business Intelligence, and our own in house database which tracks award project dates and available award funding.
• Provide quality control over data entry team with regard to award information entry that is received from external sponsors.
- Financial Data Analyst at Health Sciences
- Auditor II at Allegheny County Controller's Office - Auditing Division
- Technical Sales Manager at Zenith Infotech Limited
- Quality Assurance Developer at CECity - East
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Public Management - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
Provide remote day to day financial and contract management consulting support and oversight for one Authorized Accounting Activity/Fiscal Station Number Fund Centers at a Defense Health Agency (DHA) organization. Advises and guides organization staff members and Government users on financial data extraction techniques from multiple legacy systems. Introduces enhanced analysis techniques to assist with identification of potential Deobligations. Works under the Project Manager (PM) to manage contracts at the specific location. Provides problem resolution, and implements sound system wide process improvement initiatives for staff members assigned to their duty section. Conducts daily Quality Control (QC) measures and Troubleshoots and escalates as needed (but not limited to): Site & Ad Hoc report discrepancies, non-reconciled data integrity errors, customer service or system complaints or requests. Independently prioritizes work schedule to ensure completion of all tasks including contract, financial and staffing data input, Deobligations reports analysis and QC, end of month reports, trip reports, etc. Work several independent projects concurrently.
- Financial Data Analyst at Teknomic
- Budget Analyst/Program Analyst (GS12 Equivalent) at United States Army Reserve Command (USARC)
- Budget Analyst at DTA/APC
- Collection Technician at Essential Testing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate's - General Studies/ Nursing
• Work daily to ensure that data has been set up properly in SAP and in compliance with the global standard operating procedure for Customer and Vendor Master Data used in procurement and financial processes.
• Responsible for the daily oversight of the SAP Finance master data maintenance activity by offshore partners utilizing finance stewardship SOPs.
• Act as an SME responsible for the stewardship process for maintaining the intercompany customer and vendor master data in SAP.
• Support Comet Intercompany Customer and Vendor master data that are live on Comet SAP.
• Facilitate the intercompany data requests to process data creation and changes in SAP in support of the company's intercompany financial and physical flow of product.
• Act as liaison between internal stakeholders and offshore team, which involves reviewing and approving execution of changes in SAP utilizing Appian workflow software.
• Maintained the Cransoft FBM company code construction server which is used for Comet Data Migration.
• Monitor work for accuracy against the request, data quality and process improvements.
• Analyze and runs reports for monthly exchange rate uploads in accordance with SOPs.
• Lead cross-functional teams to drive projects so successful completion.
- Financial Data Analyst at Merck
- Master Data Analyst at Johnson & Johnson HCS
- Equity Research Analyst II at Bloomberg
- Customer Support Services Associate at Johnson & Johnson HCS
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Accounting
- Associates in Arts degree - Business
• Worked on the Global Data Derivative/Mining team to create a machine learning product which will be implemented on the Bloomberg Terminal
• Trained the natural processing engine for real time scraping (physical extraction) of a proprietary instant message platform
• Accurately tagged data which consisted of content regarding trading quotes of the foreign exchange, bond, and equity asset classes to be input into the machine learning algorithm
• Collaborated with teams and attended frequent meetings to create the best practices for comprehending and tagging data to ensure maximum consistency and accuracy
• Gained extensive experience working with the Bloomberg Terminal using functions pertaining to the pricing of assets in the financial markets
• Responsible for training newly hired consultants to ensure compliance with data analyzing protocols
- Financial Data Analyst (Consultant) at BLOOMBERG L.P
- Financial Intern at TOMARO FINANCIAL GROUP
- at TOMARO FINANCIAL GROUP
- Teller at TD BANK, Ocean Region, NJ
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Predicted loan default rate using statistical and machine learning modeling for credit decision making (Models: Logistic Regression, KNN, SVM, Random Forest. Methods: data preprocessing, feature engineer, oversampling, optimization)
• Built statistical regression model to predict loan and leasing market development and trend; created interactive dashboards in Tableau to present patterns, trends, and correlations
• Conducted clustering analysis for client segmentation; created heating maps and interactive dashboard in Tableau, optimizing client seeking by 30%
• Performed credit review and financial statement analysis to evaluate risk profile of clients; conducted life-cycle management
• Developed customized capital market solutions tailored to meet the needs of companies across a broad credit spectrum including equipment finance, cash flow & ABL loans, structured & trade finance
• Maintained database with 20000+ transactions; extracted, cleaned and validated data across data sets using SQL
- Financial Data Analyst Intern at Blue Sky Capital Strategies
- Equity Research Intern --- TMT sector at China Securities Co., Ltd.
- Risk Analyst Intern at R&R Consulting/Creditspectrum
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Statistics
- Bachelor's - Applied Mathematics and Statistics; Double Major in Mathematics