Southfield, MI Dec 2017 - Jan 2019
R1 RCM is a leading provider of revenue cycle management and physician assisted services headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
➢ Financial Data Analyst
• Responsible for Creating Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports containing information about the performance of different areas of the company. I would extensively use SQL, Pivot Tables, and all Microsoft Excel features in the duties of my work. o Created and maintained reports indicating the performance of different areas of the company. For example, I would create reports with a daily snapshot of revenue generated from different regions of a hospital system, filtered down to individual owner level, snapshot reports of daily nurse performance, productivity of different regions and data integrity / viability. I was responsible for about 15 different reports total. o Created and updated a bi-weekly Microsoft PowerPoint slide deck to send out to key stakeholders in the company, explaining what the CORE Team was working on and explaining each project which we were involved in to upper management. o Maintained and updated roster of billing and follow-up employees on R1 Intranet system.
- Financial Data Analyst at RCM
- Telematics Intern - Electronic Systems Development at Hyundai-Kia Technical Center
- Investment Consultant at A.J. Shulman
- Software Engineer (Client at Danlaw Automotive Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- MBA - Finance
Towson MD (June 2018 - Present) Job Functions: Financial Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Process Automation, Database Management, Qlikview Dashboards, Reporting & Documenting Technologies and Tools used: SAP / Business Warehouse, Hyperion Essbase, QlikView, SQL Server, MS Excel - Power Pivot, SmartView Sr. Financial Data Analyst ◦ Improve overall Power Tools SBU FP&A reporting accuracy by providing analysis on time with data governance reconciling various internal and external M&A data sources. ◦ Standardize multiple product portfolios and new initiatives reporting, meeting each Retail/Commercial customer channel's market dynamics and reporting process. ◦ Enhance New Product Development (NPD) project performance metrics by accurately capturing and computing incremental sales based on Launch/Cannibalization dates and forecast based on ROC model milestones ◦ Provide in-depth SKU level analysis by automating a data system to synchronize & allocate Essbase SBU level adjustments to SAP BW Product SKU level invoicing data and finally aligning with Global reporting. ◦ With successful rollout of Power Tools SBU BI reports, optimizing and expanding to all 5 SBUs to improve overall Global Tools & Storage Organization FP&A efficiency.
- Sr. Financial Data Analyst at Stanley Black & Decker
- Data Analyst at T.Rowe Price
- Business/Finance Analyst at Ericsson, Inc
- Teaching Assistant at University of Texas
7 months at this Job
- M.S. in Information Technology & Management - Information Technology & Management
- M.Sc. in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
Performed data analysis and provide financial support advice to one or more of the Mission's Technical Offices.
• Building the financial aspects of project design and implementation design such as budgets and financial plans. Performing project financial analyses and organizing financial accounting, reporting and budget control policies.
• Preparing data visualizations to facilitate Powerpoint presentation of data findings including pie charts, bar graphs, and tables, among others to include in both external and internal reports
- Financial Data Analyst at USAID
- Implementation Consultant/ Financial reporting analysis at Ipreo Private Capital Markets
- Adviser - Economic and social policy at United Nations
- Corporate credit analyst at ECOBANK, Dakar, Senegal
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- M.S - Business Economics
- BBA - Finance
- BBA - International Management
Worked with Financial Data Team, designing the structure of new database, building tables in SQL, and preparing user
manuals based on data queried in Xshell for 10k+ potential customers to test their own investment strategy
• Prepared functions in Python developing algorithms to calculate industry indexes and indicators using Pandas library and NumPy package through Application Programming Interface (API), increasing customers' satisfaction by 20%
- Financial Data Analyst Intern at JOINQUANT
- Summer Auditor Intern at ERNST & YOUNG
- Research Assistant at Chinese Market
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - Financial Technology Analytics
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
Part of the Securities team within the Financial Data Solutions department with the goal of automating the banks regulatory reporting process. Using business intelligence software such as casewise to build business process models to show the current state of the production process. Sifting through large datasets that make up line items in regulatory reports to better understand the data lineage and the origin of the data and document its current state. Running user acceptance testing (UAT) on new tools to implement within the department.
- Financial Data Analyst at MUFG Bank
- Account Administrator I Mutual Funds Custody at BNY MELLON BANK
- Claims Representative at GEICO
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA/MIS
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
- Associate - Communication and media arts
• Responsible for the daily oversight of the SAP Finance master data maintenance activity by offshore partners utilizing finance stewardship SOPs.
• Oversee, review and approve the work of offshore data stewards who perform SAP data entry utilizing requests managed in Appian workflow software.
• Assist Merck Specialist responsible for the stewardship process for maintaining the intercompany customer and vendor master data in SAP.
• Oversees the management of intercompany customer and vendor master data in Comet SAP.
• Facilitate the intercompany data requests to process data creation and changes in SAP in support of the company's intercompany financial and physical flow of product.
• Assist internal stakeholders with the request process, which involves reviewing and approving execution of changes in SAP utilizing Appian workflow software.
• Working knowledge of SAP organizational hierarchy structure and financial master data structure and reporting.
• Monitor work for accuracy against the request, data quality and timeliness of completion.
- Financial Data Analyst at Merck
- Master Data Analyst at Johnson & Johnson HCS
- Equity Research Analyst II at
- Customer Support Services Associate at Johnson & Johnson HCS
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Accounting
- Associates in Arts - Business
Responsible for executive dashboard reporting, denial management leadership, vendor management and overall business intelligence support in direct support of the Vice President of Revenue Cycle and Directory of Revenue Integrity. Actively leading in the creation of innovate solutions within Revenue Integrity and Revenue Cycle. Point person who oversees data analysis, charge reconciliation, and management reporting related to Revenue Cycle within the Revenue Integrity Department. Track and manage the Time of Service [TOS] collection dashboard for over 20 departments within the organization to achieve a $5 million goal for each Fiscal Year. Responsible for creating quarterly TOS goals for all departments for each Fiscal Year. Implement new processes and procedures to streamline charge reconciliation and charge capture within Revenue Integrity for ED, Inpatient, and Surgical Services area. Provide strategic pricing support with various groups within Revenue Cycle and the Finance Department to ensure the organization is within a budget increase of 3% across the board. Collaborate with the Bear Institute/Cerner to develop tools and reports where high volume of charge and financial data can interface into STAR and Horizon Practice Plus Systems which will drive productivity and minimize manual errors. Lead expert in 3M HDM report writing system to generate robust and complex reports utilizing RDL/SQL. * Critical gatekeeper in the facilitation of workflows and process between Coding, HIM, and Charge Entry on a daily basis * Active participant in the implementation of Cerner * Prove process improvement strategies with various departments to help find root causes and close loops for cases that are on hold or pending * Create policies and procedures, as well as training in Excel, 3M, Price Analyzer, and other healthcare systems vital to the organization
- Financial Data Analyst at Children's National Medical Center
- Lead Project Controls Coordinator (Accounting - Finance Department) at Dynis LLC
- Accounting Lead at Blue Ridge Limousine & Tour Services
- Lead Accounting Clerk at Orion Contracting Services
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Financial Management & Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Perform ongoing data analysis on rates for various clients while supporting 10+ team supervisors to ensure all rates are properly aligned with organizational goals
• Develop and build various financial reporting solutions using advanced SQL programming skills in MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) to assist management with ad-hoc financial reporting needs
• Assist Finance Manager with financial month-end closing process to ensure we are on target to meet our revenue, budget, forecast, billing and collections goals
• Streamline and build various ad-hoc reporting solutions using MS Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, VBA macros) and SQL to support 50+ Client Operations staff to ensure our e-billing and collections goals are met
- Finance - Financial Data Analyst at Proskauer Rose
- Finance - Senior Financial Analyst at AIG
- at AIG
- Operations Analyst / Trainer at AIG
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
* Improved and Coordinated casino's reporting methods * Oversaw Administration on Cognos 8 Report Studio * Executed Data Mining and Analysis for detailed reporting of business growth. * Projected Return On Investment Reports, Request for Proposals, Revenue Forecasts. * Facilitate Operation and Capital Budget Process and Reporting. * Building and maintaining complex Financial Models * Maintained professional working relationships with other Company staff, all applicable regulatory commissions, and other relevant agencies to ensure compliance. Accomplished all duties in accordance with company core values, objectives of the Osage Nation, internal policies and procedures, as well, as applicable laws and gaming regulations, including but not limited to, the state-tribal compact, IGRA, MICS, ONGR, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and Privacy Act. * Provided accurate preparation of detailed daily, weekly, and monthly operational reports stating key performance indicators. o Accomplishments: * Single-handedly executed Annual Budgets in excess of $200MM. * Received Employee of the Quarter (1st Quarter of 2018) * Published Training Video for Budget Process and Provided One on One Training for Management that resulted in significant expense controls for company. * Developed Department Analysis resulting in streamline operations of 30% increased efficiency.
- Financial Data Analyst at Osage Casino
- Security Training Administrator at Osage Casino
- Correctional Officer II at AZ Department of Corrections
- Manager at Moto Photo
6 years at this Job
• Coordinate data, analytics, and business reporting activities to create business reviews for mutual fund clients.
• Conduct research and analysis to supply the continuous improvement efforts of the Client Service team.
• Review, analyze, and report on business and operating trends for associates and management.
• Maintain department spreadsheets and databases, and build queries using macros to support recurring and ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies, and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient.
- Financial Data Analyst at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Data Analyst at Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Associate at VanBourgondien Nursery - Long Island, NY
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management