• Assisted in an asset allocation project with fellow advisors.
• Helped company reach compliance with new Fiduciary Rule implemented into the industry.
• Joined the financial advisors in client meetings to learn how they help their clients with financial and retirement planning.
• Worked with client's Annual Statements, Personal Financial Service Reports, and Required Minimum Distribution Reports.
• Enhanced my knowledge of various investment and retirement options; including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, life insurance, annuities, IRAs, 401k plans and more.
• Gained experience as to how financial advisors invest client's money into specified stocks, as well as how to analyze a company's performance through certain ratios.
- Financial Intern at Ameriprise Financial
- at Huntingdon Borough Maintenance
- at Huntingdon County Chamber of Commerce
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Marketing
• Worked collaboratively with other interns to analyze client case studies and financial goals to create financial plans
• Cultivated professionalism, financial reporting skills, and leadership
- Financial Intern at Foresters Financial
- Operations Intern at G2 Roofing
- Sales Team Member at Sports Authority
at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Timonium, MD August 2018 to Present
Capital Portfolio Management is a small, local financial and retirement services company focused on client's individual needs and focusing on a smooth transition into retirement.
• Responsible for the transition of 600 accounts from old clearing house to new clearing house and back office system.
• Find up to date news on new leads and ways to improve client's portfolios.
- Financial Intern at Capital Portfolio Management
- Financial Intern at Potomac Financial Services Group
- Delivery Expert at Dominos Pizza
- Sales Associate at Sports Authority
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
Preparing deposits and invoices
• Maintaining financial data in FIMS and data mail files
• Facilitating donor correspondence
- Financial Intern at Eau Claire Community Foundation
- Teller at Peoples Bank Midwest
- Retail Clerk at Hidden Bay Graphics
- Student Worker/Secretary at Dean's Office UW-River Falls
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
• Gather financial information by utilizing Bloomberg Terminal for group leader
• Conduct statistics and data analysis using Excel for portfolio assembling
• Offer customers professional stock purchasing advice
- Financial Intern at Cape Securities, Inc
- Volunteer at Chinese American Business Development Center
- Intern (International Settlement Department) at Bank of China
- Customer Assistant at Shanghai Lima Group
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - E-Commerce
- Master of Science - Financial Management
Sorted client files and determined portfolio worthy documents
● Went through client statements, financial records, work files, to see what was needed to create/update a client's profile and portfolio
- Financial Intern at Morrison & Associates
- Server at Acquaviva
- Caddy at Rich Harvest Farms
- Finance Intern at Farmers Insurance
3 months at this Job
- - Finance and Accounting
Contribute to management accounting processes, variance analysis and reporting as well as processing journals; completing ledger re-coding; assisting in systems improvements to aid year- end accounts; raising sales orders and reconciliations and ad-hoc financial investigation
- Financial Intern at National Health Service
- Financial Intern at Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc
- Student Representative at RWU Board of Trustees
- Sailing Instructor/ Race Coach at Stonington Harbor Yacht Club Sailing Foundation
7 years at this Job
- BS Honors - FInance, Economics
Handled financial analysis duties on a daily basis. Entered client data in financial planning software and ensured financial data integrity. Analyzed and constructed portfolios. Authored client-facing materials to aid in understanding complex financial concepts. Cultivated enduring relationships with clients. Key Achievements: * Played a key role in portfolio management initiatives. * Developed and evaluated financial plans that ensured goal attainment. * Performed market research and identified market trends.
- Financial Intern at BEYOND WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Student Assistant for Operations Management at SUNY NEW PALTZ
- Intern at ONE EPIC PLACE
- Intern at ZYLOFONE, CHILDREN'S CENTER FOR SPECIAL NEEDS
1 month at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Finance
⚫Participated in a business project which was a part of Practicum course and was launched between the Gies college of business and the financial advisor company. ⚫Worked with experienced local entrepreneur and professors, conducted industry analysis across definition, current situation and future trend in financial wellness area, designed tailored financial products for the company. ⚫Completed 20+ pages decks and presented to clients from a labor union with more than 90,000 members and from a mutual fund.
- Financial Intern at A Chicago-based financial advisor company
- Equity Research Intern at Huatai Securities
- Investment Analyst Intern at Zhizhuo Investment
- Audit Intern of Industrial Division at KPMG
4 months at this Job
- Master in Finance
- Bachelor of Accounting
• Create current and projected financial statements using excel
• Develop written financial explanations to present to potential investors
• Work with CEO and COO to organize and form the most efficient financial situation possible, providing advice on bank statements and budgeting
- Financial Intern at Loopie LLC
- Financial Analyst at Hogan Transportation
- Account Executive Intern at Panagiotu Pension Advisors
- Logistics Assistant at Hogan Transportation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration