Financial Management Analyst | Naval Special Warfare
• Over 20 years in Customer Service
• Over 20 years of managerial/supervisory experience (40+ personel)
• High Call volume phone and counter
• Ensure all deadline are met
• Record and maintain employee attendance records
• Cash, checks and credit cards transactions
• Provided financial oversight, budget formulation and or execution ensuring proper distribution of funds.
• Accounts receivables and payables Fiscal Accounting Supervisor| Personnel Support Activity
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point
• Preparation of reports
• Supervision of Personnel
• Excellent Customer Service
- Financial Management Analyst at Naval Special Warfare Group TWO
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Bedford, MA September 2018 to Present
BTAS provides federal and commercial customers with business and technological solutions for program management, engineering, information technology, security, communications and marketing
Financial Management Analyst
• Provide all division level financial management metics.
• Maintain Congressional Tracker, Track and reports monthly execution of all active funds (all program elements, all BPACs, all active years).
• Consolidate branch inputs and answers all Financial Management suspense.
• Administer the assessment funding to include maintaining compliance with congressional limitations as well as managing cash flow under continuing resolution authority.
• Track and report travel.
• National Science Foundation Reporting.
- Financial Management Analyst at BTAS, Hanscom AFB
- Systems Accountant at ARCENT METIS SOLUTIONS LLC
- Cost Analyst in support of CJTFOIR at ARCENT Metis Solutions, LLC
- Financial Analyst at Distributed Learning System Engility, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science degree - Accounting
245 Fifth St. Suite 105 Corpus Christi, TX 78419 United States 04/2012 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 0501 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 9 Supervisory Financial Management Analyst (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: This position functions in the Financial Management Department, Training Air Wing FOUR (TW-4) and is located aboard Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas. I supervise the Financial Management Section on matters relative to the supervision and management of the Financial Technicians. Supervisory Duties: My position directly and indirectly supervises the following positions within the purview of my duties: Two(2) Financial Technicians, GS-0503-05 located at TW-4; and Four(4) Supply Technicians located at each of the four squadrons assigned to TW-4. SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT Manage and aligned, engaged and high-performing team through leading by example. Develop and execute a mission aligned vision for the organization. Create a positive, safe work environment that allows employees to excel. Uphold high standards of integrity and ethical behavior. Perform all supervisory duties including: -Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies including Merit System Principles and Prohibited Personnel Practices. -Effectively attracting and retaining a high-caliber workforce and acting in a responsible and timely manner on all steps in the recruitment and hiring process. -Providing opportunities for orientation and tools for enabling employees to successfully perform during the grading period and beyond. -Adhering to performance management tasks in a timely manner including clearly communicating expectations throughout the appraisal period, holding employees accountable. -Act on meaningful distinctions in performance and rewarding excellent performance, promoting employee development and training plans. -A good steward of public funds. -Ensure Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) principles are adhered to discrimination, harassment and retaliation. -Demonstrate diversity principles by providing development and assignment opportunities to all eligible employees. NON-SUPERVISORY DUTIES: Budget/Financial Analyst/Report Ledgers -Received Memorandum for Record from CNATRA Deputy Financial Management Officer stating the six years of Financial Management work experience within the Department of Defense. -Completed SABRS 401 Budget Authorization and SABRS 402 Budget Execution Trainings on July 2018. -Budget Planning, Formulation and Execution are completed quarterly to reach 99% obligation rate by end of FY. -Budget execution rates are tracked weekly and bi-weekly Funds Status Reports and submitted to superiors reporting extraordinary obligation rates, analyzing instances of expenditures exceeding funds allocation. -Review and analyze monthly Active Document Lists. -Undistributed Disbursement Listing is reviewed daily. Disbursements for assigned accounts are decreased by 5% during each review stage towards the Department of the Navy's goal. -Undistributed Labor Suspense Reports are retrieved from STARS-FL and processed bi-weekly. -Tri-Annual Reviews processed are completed and submitted to CNATRA NLT 10 days after the previous month-end closeout. Financial Defense Travel System Administrator -Responsible for the administration of Wing travel funds, control and oversight of Lines of Accounting, budget, funds, and collection of debts. -Manage and support DTS at the organizational and sub-organizational level. -Travel data is reconciled quarterly with STARS-FL. -Funds are allocated to the appropriate DTS budget modules after funds have been certified. -LOAs are properly established and maintained in the respective authorizing officials DTS budget module. -Anti-deficiency Acts violations are prevented by adhering to sound funds control and accounting practices. -Retain all approved Appointment Letters on Authorizing Officials as Certifying Officials for travel claims processed at the organizational and sub-organizational levels. SLDCADA Administrator/CSR and DCPDS -Ensure new employees are processed onboard, while creating profiles/user accounts in SLDCADA for decentralized Time and Attendance functions within 3-days on reporting. -Check that CTW-4 civilian T&A entries are correctly inputted onto SLDCADA, as well as ensuring all employees have Employee Verified Timesheet and certified by assigned supervisor by COB prior to Pay Period Ending. -Ensure 100% Time and Attendance accuracy and uploaded to DCPDS on Pay Period Ending. Program Management (Government Purchase Card Agency Program Coordinator) -Ensure the GPC program is in compliance with DOD, CCPMD and NAVSUP directives/policy guidance. -Ensue all GPC Card Holders are 100% qualified and designated in writing. -Provide quarterly training for GPC CHs and Approving Officials. -Revamped and reorganized local TW-4 directives and IOP, ensuring the promulgated of daily procedures, process and internal controls are in place and operating smoothly. -Conduct and review quarterly audits of Purchase Card Program for authenticated and integrity. Supervisor: Brian Bradford (361-961-2935) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Supervisory Financial Management Analyst at TRAINING AIR WING FOUR
- Financial Technician at TRAINING AIR WING FOUR
- Supply Clerical and Technician at Suite B
- Warehouse Clerk at Industrial Financial System
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree
- - Applied Sciences
- Associate in Human Services - Human Services
The Senior II Business/Financial/Management Analyst supports Objectstream Inc's Client, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Flight Services Program Operations (FSPO). I provide Subject Matter Expert in a Myriade of areas in the successful management of Flight Services Operations. I specifically provide Management, Administrative, Analytical, and Subject Matter Expertise in supporting the contract elements of Flight Services (FS21) from the HQ's Level. I integrate, and execute liaising with all Flight Service Teams operating/interacting is areas associated with COR duties, vendor tasks, and project initiatives. This includes support entities such as FAA Acquisitions, Logistics, Security, Tech Ops, Telco, RECO-Real Estate, and external such as National Weather Service. I am a competent-expert facilitator and highly independent. I manage workgroup meeting/conference logistics as well as assist in capturing, and reporting group efforts, and provide status on progress.
- Senior II Business / Financial / Management Analyst at ObjectStream Inc
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) at Triumph Enterprises
- Senior Technical Advisor at Air Traffic Organization
- Terminal Procedures Manager at Mission Support Services
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Mathematics
Provide financial management of client engagements from point of engagement of the contract to project completion
● Assist in the development of robust financial modeling and reporting to support executive-level decision making
● Review monthly financial results compared to forecast to actuals to ensure accurate reporting and provide valuable analysis to maximize profitability
● Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Financial Management Analyst at Accenture
- Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Business Development Intern at
- Front Desk Clerk at Americas Best Value Inn
6 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
• Manages programs and processes in order to ensure efficient and compliant execution of financial management resources.
• Prepares and delivers briefings, training sessions, consultations and strategy sessions with other staff service functions and activities to influence managers and others to accept findings and recommendations.
• Assesses a variety of reports received from internal and external sources to develop formalized recommendations for management's consideration.
• Evaluates operations, policies, procedures, and internal controls of financial operations to prevent and detect deficiencies in the operation of financial management areas.
• Receives special projects pertaining to improving the effectiveness and efficiency of financial management operations and related functional requirements.
• Active participate of Leaders in Motion program
- Financial Management Analyst at Defense Finance & Accounting Service
- Advanced Medical Support Assistant at Department of Veteran Affairs
- Civilian Payroll Technician at Department of Veteran Affairs
- Claims Assistant at Department of Veteran Affairs
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree - Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Applied Business - Basic Accounting Principles
Business Financial Manager and supervisor financially responsible for all areas of the organization's mission as it relates to acquisition, contracting, security, facilities,
logistics, human resources, process improvement and travel.
• Advise and provide recommendations to Director, Program Manager (PM) and Assistant Program Managers (APM) on financial decisions that ensure short and long term programmatic goals are accomplished
• Ensure that all Program financial execution is in accordance with Financial Management Regulation (FMR), Department of Defense (DoD) oversight requirements, including Department of Navy and Command level policies
• Consult program office Contracting Officer Representatives (COR ' s) on acquisition strategies including formulation of an Acquisition Plan (AP), Statement of Work (SOW), Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) structure, and delivery schedule that enables successful acquisition of goods and services
• Construct program office budget documentation inclusive of President ' s Budget (PB), Congressional Brief, Budget Object Class Code (BOCS) and other budget exhibits in support of the federal budget process, with experience in justifying and defending program office funding through means of a reclama and impact statement
• Extensive experience with the Federal Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process and advanced understanding of appropriations law including the rules and regulations surrounding financial execution of Research and Development (R&D), Procurement (PROC), Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Military Construction (MILCON), and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) appropriations
• Hold TS/SCI Clearance 2020
- Financial Management Analyst at Department of Navy
- Program Analyst at Naval Space and Warfare Command
- Budget Analyst (GS 11) at Naval Space and Warfare Command
17 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Responsible for delivering financial services to Accenture contract and client team management throughout the lifecycle of a contract; the primary high-value activities include: - Profit optimization - Cash flow maximization - Accurate reporting and forecasting - Compliance with US GAAP and Internal Controls - Business Advisory Services
- Client Financial Management Analyst at Accenture LLP
- Risk Management Assistant Manager (Business Analyst) at Global Hawk Insurance Co
- Lead Business Office Associate at CarMax
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Business Administration
• Responsible for the receiving and interpreting of financial reports in support of 91 lodging facilities for the Lodging Central Accounting branch.
• Serves as the functional point of contact for day-to-day budget/financial issues and provides financial analysis for 22 Air Force Lodging funds and their activities.
• Thoroughly versed in NAF and Lodging accounting procedures, database and spreadsheet applications and responsible for preparing financial correspondences, visual aids, and other materials for division chiefs, senior management officers and installation level leadership.
• Responsible for balancing subsidiary accounts of all lodging recapitalization projects to ensure proper reconciliation with General Ledger accounts and close out procedures to include fixed asset and pre-paid forms for the installation.
• Responsible for providing guidance, monitoring execution and analyzing installation NAF budget requirements. Oversee installation capital budget and purchases, monitoring accuracy.
• Accountable for preparing analysis of installation operational performance on monthly financial reviews sent to the Installation Force Support Squadron and Resource Manager.
• Actively participates in meetings/conferences to gather facts, define/explore problems and provide resolutions and furnish advice to management on NAF Lodging accounting issues.
• Appointed as the Records Custodian for the Lodging Centralization Branch.
- Financial Management Analyst at U.S. Air Force
- Accounting Technician at Keesler Air Force Base
- Geriatric Nurse at Nursing Home Facility
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- BAS - Human Services
I currently work as a financial analyst supporting treasury initiative and system upgrades for DDS, CDS, and ADS. I write functional requirements for all three systems to include the lifecycle process for all. I also track debt ceiling and continuous resolution for all DOD agencies as Congress makes decisions on budgetary requirements.
- Financial management analyst at Defense finance and accounting services DFAS-IN
9 years, 10 months at this Job