Served as the Financial Manager for a superior home builder in the Richmond, Virginia area. Responsible for all book keeping and account reconciliation. Managed the billing process and data-entry and assisted with program development.
Served as the Financial Manager for a superior home builder in the Richmond, Virginia area. Responsible for all book keeping and account reconciliation. Managed the
billing process and data-entry and assisted with program development.
- Financial Manager at Biringer Builders
- Court Appointed Special Advocate Volunteer at Chesterfield CASA, Inc.
- Family Assessment Worker at Piedmont Healthy Families
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
Partner and financial manager of a handmade soap start up. Keeps accurate financial records and optimizes company efficiency with strong organizational skills.
- FINANCIAL MANAGER at Firefly Soap Co
- FLORAL SPECIALIST at Meulebeke Market
- RETAIL BANKER at KS State Bank
- ASSISTANT at Westloop Floral
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology - Microbiology
- High School Diploma
Financial Manager reports directly to CEO. Daily issues in all aspects of the company: Sales and marketing Warehouse and inventory Vendors A/P and customers A/R Payroll and taxes Accounting and Banks
Financial Manager reports directly to CEO.
Daily issues in all aspects of the company:
Sales and marketing
Warehouse and inventory
Vendors A/P and customers A/R
Payroll and taxes
Accounting and Banks
- Financial Manager at Identytech Solutions America INC.
- General Manager (GM) at Group BGP
- Product Consultant at International Trading Solutions
- Project Manager at Continental Microwave LTD
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance Engineering
- Bachelor's - Engineering
- Financial Manager/Office Manager at New Jersey (CTF) Institute
- Report weekly to President, CFO & CEO at Business Registration and Passaic County
- Accounting management overseeing 3 Admin/Bookkeepers at Passaic County Workforce
- Sales and Use Tax at
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As part of my job as financial manager/clerical for the past six years I worked very closely with the Social Security Administration. I understand the rules and reg- ulations for both SSI and SSA benefits. I know the Basic requirements for retirement disability. I am Aware of resource levels and can make correct living Arrangement determinations. I know different payment Levels and Congregate Care levels. I know 9 month trial Work period for disability claimants and have assisted In developing all other factors of entitlement. ❖ I also have Interviewed potential clients and completed all intake procedures ❖ Prepared and processed monthly client budgets ❖ Advocated on behalf of clients in regards to vendors, ❖ Social Security Administration, Community Support Service and other government agencies ❖ Maintained client records in accordance with program guidelines ❖ Assisted Program Manager in training of Financial Managers ❖ Provided coverage for program operations when manager was unavailable ❖ Do field work, delivering checks to clients or helping at Social Security office in filling out SSI applications, etc. ❖ In charge of ordering of supplies ❖ Liason for clients with all representational and financial ❖ Organizations.
- Financial Manager at Federation of Organizations
- Dr. Dean Berman at ENT
- Receptionist, part time at Dr. Arthur Liblet, DDS
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- - business
- - business
Promoted consecutively from Temporary Employee status to Financial Analyst, then to an Account Lead for contracts totaling $58M in yearly revenue, and finally to Senior Financial Manager with direct financial oversight of government projects worth over $160M in yearly revenues. Led multiple Ad Hoc projects including, financial statement analysis, creating forecasting spreadsheets, manages employee's growth and development, and participates in annual audit preparations for SOX and internal policy compliance.
• Managed Corporate's budgetary expectations to ensure adherence to federal and corporate policies and processes.
• Regularly conduct monthly analysis of costs to identify any areas of savings to offer and implement solutions to clients.
• Build, maintain, and analyze financial data spreadsheets to help communicate data to managers, clients, and for internal/external reporting purposes.
• Reconciliation of monthly revenue for Security and Exchange Commission Filing including analysis of financial data for accuracy and provide corrective measure when needed.
• Provide, review, and approve monthly costs for proper markups, Bid and Proposal financial data on new and existing work, and ad hoc reporting where required.
• Report to upper management on current and future revenues based on prospective spend plan.
• Mentor of new Financial Analysts and act as a support person for new hires to help build them up and make them strong analyst.
- Sr. Financial Manager at General Dynamics
- at General Dynamics
- Senior Financial Manager at
- Financial Analyst Account Lead at
12 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Serve as Financial Manager for Parks and Recreation Division (PRD). Establish and implement sound financial practices and procedures for the Division on a statewide basis. Provide revenue, budget, capital outlay, grant, and procurement expertise to PRD staff. Supervise
the Finance Unit's staff in daily and long-term activities. Direct quarterly financial assessments and year-end close activities.
• Relay complex financial concepts in concise, easily understood terms.
• Develop and monitor the annual ~$130M budget.
• Work with other divisions on Department initiatives.
• Active role on management team, budget steering, and strategic initiatives team.
• Lead a team of 9 direct reports and guide 75 offsite accounting staff.
• Coordinate internal control evaluations.
• Review and assist with various forecasts, financial analyses, and biannual revenue projections.
• Direct the development of policies, procedures, rules, and regulations for effective financial operations.
• Leverage advanced Excel ability to automate processes and present data to executive management.
• Create ad-hoc reporting solutions
• Coordinate with staff to assist with external audits and respond to any audit findings and recommendations.
- FINANCIAL MANAGER at MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES
- FINANCIAL SPECIALIST at MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
- ACCOUNTANT/BUDGET ANALYST at MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Integrated Management
- BBA - Accounting Information Management
•Preparing monthly financial reports for two business entities to present to a board of directors
•Constantly investigating and implementing new strategies to reduce liabilities
•Assisting the ED with creating annual budgets, and overseeing cash flows Working closely with the Rental Manager to maintain current assets, and suggest improvements as needed.
•Accounts receivables/payables, vendor, personnel, and legal record keeping.
•Creating ratios to determine annual, monthly, weekly, and even daily operating costs.
•Overseeing and increasing current cash reserves if no additional federal funding was received in order to maintain operations.
•Overall financial duties for a non-for-profit housing organization.
- Financial Manager at Lawrence Community Housing Trust
- Internship at Lamar Court Assisted Living
- Project Manager at Russell Construction
- Project Manager at Nexaira Wireless
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
I completed my college internship with a woman who specialized in coaching employees in areas of conflict and diversity. This was my first taste of corporate training in what is now Human Resources. Afterward, I also worked for a pension company, learning about the management of pensions, cafeteria plans, and life and health insurance within organizations. Then came job experience at IDS/American Express for two years. The next five years had me employed by Merrill Lynch, in both Virginia and Louisiana. I earned the title of Certified Financial Manager after successfully passing the Series 63, 65, 7, and Louisiana Life and Health. 9/11 changed my working world. I transitioned from business to education.
- Certified Financial Manager at IDS/American Express
1 month at this Job
- - Fundamentals of Supervision
- - French Teacher
- - French Teacher
- - French Teacher
- BA - Business Liberal Arts Management Program
• L2 and L3 internal support for escalated client cases
• Collaborate with Development to identify software defects and solutions
• Write and execute SQL queries to diagnose and correct data problems.
• Provide product support to Sunrise Financial Manager clients
• Participate in the SDC - attend design meetings, training on new functionality, Alpha testing, and EA (Beta) support.
• Problem Manager - report issues to Development and manage communication and knowledge.
• Log and track defects in the tracking database (Team Foundation Server)
- EXPERT ANALYST, SUNRISE FINANCIAL MANAGER at Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- EXPERT ANALYST at PRODUCT FUNCTION - Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- SR. QA ANALYST at Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- SUPPORT ANALYST at Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE