Financial Manager reports directly to CEO. Daily issues in all aspects of the company: Sales and marketing Warehouse and inventory Vendors A/P and customers A/R Payroll and taxes Accounting and Banks
- Financial Manager at Identytech Solutions America INC.
- General Manager (GM) at Group BGP
- Product Consultant at International Trading Solutions
- Project Manager at Continental Microwave LTD
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Finance Engineering
- Bachelor's - Engineering
- Financial Manager at Teton County
- Controller/CFO at Teton Timberframe
- Information Systems Technician at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Self Employed at
3 months at this Job
- Continuing Education (online) - Network+ Preparation
- IT Certificates - MCSE
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
has owned: Clover Sports and Leisure, The Butcher's Tap, Four Shadows, Celtic Crown, The Full Shilling, The Reveler and Trace. As a financial manager I am proficient in all aspects of accounting including:
• Financial Statement-generating and balancing
• Year-end reporting-reconciling all balance sheet accounts
• General Ledger/Trial Balance-coding all expenses to appropriate accounts
• Bank reconciliation
• Cost of goods sold
• Payroll-Processing checks, Fed. and State Taxes- deposits, quarterly and yearly for 300+ employees
• Accounts payable-processing and cash flow
• Accounts receivable-credit cards
• Cash receipts
• State taxes-sales tax, mpea tax
• City taxes-amusement tax, restaurant tax Satellite tax, Etc
• Research and resolution with city, state and federal discrepancies
• Licenses, permits and inspections
• Insurance-General Liability, Liquor Liability, Workmen's Comp. and Health Highlights and special skills: proficient in Microsoft office, Excel, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Accpac, RSI, ADP, computer installation and integration.
- financial manager at Last Call Tavern Group
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Art History
- Assoc - computer science
- Assoc - accounting
• Managed accounting and financial reports for spending, payroll. income. mergers. etc.
• Presented and reviewed financial reports with the board of directors; discussing future financial outcome for the company.
• Evaluated employees for performance and workmanship, managed all aspects of the company's finances and other miscellaneous tasks.
• Create reports and financial statements for presentation at weekly meetings.
• Identified budget issues and, consulted board of directors. 254 NW 11th Ave Boca Raton, FL 33486 / (786) 769-1607 / [email protected] Financial Manager (786) 769-1607
• Performed monthly. quarterly, and annual reconciliations and audit work papers.
• Handled financial information and documented changes on a day to day basis.
- Financial Manager at The Urban Group Inc
- Financial Manager at Cast Development / Construction Company
- Office Manager & Document Control Specialist at Plaza Construction
- Executive Administrative & Financial Manager at Construction Control Corporation
8 months at this Job
- - Fine Arts, Graphic Design
- - Planner and Public Relations
- Industry: Wholesale Nutraceuticals & Distribution **Operations have moved to Indiana**
February 2017 - November 2018
Financial Manager Promoted to this position in May 2017
Duties - Responsible and reporting directly to the CEO and Vice President of Operations regarding Cash-Flow availability, the financial plan, policies and accounting practices. Manage accounting staff and ensure proper functioning.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
• Manage Treasury, review cash-flow daily and determine payments to be made
• Managed transactions in 14 banking accounts and 3 credit cards
• Responsible for Multiple Entities transaction and controls
• Working according to GAAP and IFRS
• Partner with HR as it relates to accounting and payroll
• Manage all daily financial operations including AR, AP, CB & GL.
• Prepare and review monthly and annual financials
• Develop internal controls
• Review and made changes to WIP and costing
• Review and manage inter-company accounts
• Reconcile GL control accounts
• Continuous development of accounting staff and assess if reassignment of duties required
• Special projects and other duties as assigned by management
- Financial Manager at Private Label Nutraceuticals LLC
- Staff Accountant at Private Label Nutraceuticals LLC
- Owner at BCS Blue Chip Solutions CC
- Financial Manager at Murray & Roberts Limited
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- ICSA - Finance
In school we had a to implement our Feasibility study for a year where I was the Financial Manager of our business named Press Studios.
- Financial Manager at Press Studios
- Finance Department Assistant at Department of Touristm
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration major in Financial Management
• Managed daily accounting operations (i.e., A/R, A/P, and P/R) for multiple entities; monitored/analyzed job profitability reports; reviewed financial data for accuracy correctness and completeness; developed and maintained accounting policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Coordinated the month-end close for all entities; prepared financial statements; ensured that all financial reports were prepared and delivered on time.
• Monitored and maintained the general ledger including journal entries, bank and account reconciliations; performed P&L and B/S variance analysis; prepared monthly borrowing base certificate.
• Managed and reviewed weekly/bi-weekly and certified payroll processing, submitted payroll tax payments, and all quarterly and year end payroll tax reporting filings.
• Coordinated activities related to mid-year tax planning review, year-end audits (annual, workman's compensation, and 401K and Form 5500) and tax preparation with outside CPAs.
• Managed commercial/investment banking and insurance broker relationships.
• Prepared and submitted state and federal government regulatory reports, licenses and surveys.
• Managed enrollments and terminations for all company employee benefits.
• Monitored and updated all accounting software applications.
• Prepared ad-hoc reports for CEO, President and department managers. Bookkeeper
• Responsibilities included, accounts receivables, accounts payable, petty cash, bank reconciliations, weekly and bi-weekly payroll preparation.
• Performed activities related to the general ledger, including posting journal entries, account analysis and reconciliation, month-end close and financial statement preparation.
• Prepared quarterly and year-end federal and state payroll tax filings; and weekly management reports.
• Worked closely with the Financial Manager on special projects and provided assistance to independent CPAs in conjunction with the year-end review and tax preparation. Page Two
- Financial Manager at CHAMBERLAIN CONTRACTORS, INC
- Operations Assistant at GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES' BENEFIT ASSOCIATION, INC
- Accounts Payable Manager at THE MAGAZINE GROUP
10 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
• Researched and analyzed the merits and limits of banking partners for a future Bank change.
• Analyzed financing for Company Construction, Expansion and moving Project leading to execution.
• Executed the application and approval process for financing a major Construction Project.
• Completed Company Business Valuation.
• Evaluated various time management software systems and implemented selected program.
• Responsible for ensuring management of day-to-day financial operations and error-free maintenance of accounting record
• Manage cash flow and oversee the financial transactions within and outside the company
• Produce accurate, consistent and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports
• Develop trends and projections by analyzing past data, provide conclusive reports and analysis for any significant changes and/or concerns
• Provide the CEO and managerial staff with proactive accurate and regular reporting and recommendations (i.e. reducing costs, pre-payment opportunities)
• Maintain company cash flow by reviewing banking activities and reconciling monthly bank statements
• Manage, maintain and have a working knowledge of all clients and vendor contracts
• Review A/R Report on a weekly basis and notify each sales person/account manager to collect any payment past 30 days due and work proactively to get invoices paid in a timely manner
• Manage, monitor and set required expectations for outside accountant/auditors to ensure company finances are properly maintained and required documentation is delivered on a timely basis
• Communicate directly with internal and external stakeholders regarding financial reports, financial documents, invoices and payments
• Preparing and processing bi-weekly payroll
• Manage profit sharing, 401k, Safe Harbor distributions
• Responsible for the financial side of the onboarding for new hires and offboarding for terminations
• Answer employees' financial questions regarding paychecks, 401k, Insurance, HSA
- Financial Manager at VERITAS HEALTH, LLC
- Accountant at GOVERNMENTAL ACCOUNTING, INC
- Senior Accountant at KAPLAN & CO
- Senior Accountant at SOLOMON A. WEISGAL
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Jackson, Mississippi 2/2010 - Present The Mississippi Center for Justice is a nonprofit, public interest law firm committed to advancing racial and economic justice. Supported and staffed by attorneys, community leaders and volunteers, the Center develops and pursues strategies to combat discrimination and poverty statewide. Staff Accountant/Financial Manager Progressed from Staff Accountant to Financial Manager, providing the accounting and financial needs of the center, supervision of one staff, prepare correspondence and respond to third party inquiries and requests, process accounts payable, payroll, grant budgets and reports, reconcile bank statements, maintain general ledger, prepare cash flow analysis and financial analysis, prepare financial statements, and annual budget and coordinate annual audit.
- Staff Accountant/Financial Manager at MISSISSIPPI CENTER FOR JUSTICE
- Controller at ALCORN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Director of Accounting/Assistant Controller at ALCORN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Controller at THE FULLER FOUNDATION
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. in Accounting - Accounting
- Associate of Arts
Assistant Financial Manager / Pio Pico Middle School 21820 Bonita St, Carson, CA 90745 August 10, 2017 - September 2, 2018 1. Monitoring Inventory. 2. Taking and calling from the supplier for the stocks. 3. Conduct sales meetings. 4. Check all paperwork for correct title, information. Establish and meet monthly objectives. 5. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Assistant Financial Manager at Carnegie Middle School
- Web Designer / Graphics Designer at Silver Trade Import
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - A. Computer Science Information Technology