DETAIL FRASER FINANCIAL GROUP-MASSMUTUAL, BEVERLY HILLS, CA (JULY 2015- PRESENT)
3rd largest MassMutual Life Insurance agency in the country, including offices in Honolulu, Pasadena, Korea Town
Chief Financial Officer
Oversee all financial duties including preparation, variance analysis and finalization of monthly & annual financial
reports in a timely manner. Monitor Cash Flow and create weekly analysis. Audit Accounts Payable for accuracy.
Maintain Accounts Receivable of agent customers. Reconcile bank and credit card accounts. Manage monthly payroll
• Converted existing Sage X3 accounting system to QuickBooks Enterprise solution.
• Developed and implemented internal core processes to support 100+ agent sales staff
- Chief Financial Officer at FRASER FINANCIAL GROUP
- Corporate Controller at JACOBY FAMILY, LLC
- Chief Selling Officer, Partner at MOMENTUM PARTNERS
- Management Consulting at MOMENTUM PARTNERS
3 years, 8 months at this Job
11/2015 - Present Air Set Stainless Steel Casting/Centrifugal Stainless Steel Castings Chief Financial Officer Chief Financial Officer Overall financial responsibility for two companies.
- Chief Financial Officer at Steeltech Ltd. / Advanced Centrifugals Ltd
- WI Materials Manager at Fabricated Metal Products
- General Manager/Chief Financial Officer/Controller at CNC Metal Cutting, Plasma
- Chief Operating Officer/Chief Financial Officer at Steeltech Ltd. / Advanced Centrifugals Ltd
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
As Financial Officer I handle the accounting for all finances coming in and out of Local 460 Union Hall and report all transactions at our monthly meetings.
- Financial Officer at Local 460 Plumbers and Pipefitters Union
- Instructor at A&J Training
- Journeyman Pipefitter at Local 460 Plumbers an Pipefitters Union
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Apprenticeship - Journeyman Plumber/Pipefitter
Rose from entry level accountant to chief financial officer in the not for profit health care world. Path includes 3 years as Budget Manager, 8 years as Controller. Approximately 25 years in acute care hospitals; 20 years in retirement communities.
- Chief Financial Officer at Maple Knoll Communities
10 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BBA - Business Administration
Lexington, Kentucky Management company for Renwick Holdings Limited and all subsidiaries including, Gainesway Farm, one of the leading thoroughbred farms in the country; Angela Estate Winery, an Oregon based winery producing and selling premium Pinot Noir; as well as other companies/investments in multiple industries including Real Estate, Aviation, and Automotive. CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER/TREASURER 2015-2018 Promoted to Chief Financial Officer of Renwick Holdings Limited and all subsidiaries, with increased responsibility due to multiple new investments, including additional vineyards, real estate holdings, hedge fund holdings, and purchase of a company jet.
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER/TREASURER at GAINESWAY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
- SENIOR FINANCIAL MANAGER/TREASURER at
- ACCOUNTANT at
- Controller at SPENDTHRIFT FARM
3 years at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
- Lafayette Hill, PA 2017 - 2018
A $60M, private equity backed international manufacturer of printed labels for packaging products.
Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for the finance, accounting and estimating functions.
• Developed multi-location financial reporting package including consolidated financial statements.
• Created standard costing processes for improved pricing estimates and inventory valuation.
• Implemented global cash management reporting and forecasting model.
• Completed refinancing of the business limiting debt service payments to allow company to grow.
- Chief Financial Officer at LUX GLOBAL LABEL CO
- Chief Financial Officer at TRAY-PAK CORPORATION
- Chief Financial Officer at AFL WEB PRINTING
- Vice President - Finance & Administration at API FOILS, INC
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting/Economics
* Observed Chief Financial Officer completing her typical tasks as well as closing two large real estate acquisitions * Learned about the evaluation process for potential acquisitions of office buildings and hotels
- Shadowed Chief Financial Officer at Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC and Lingerfelt CommonWealth Partners, LLC
- Volunteer Sports Camp Counselor at
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance and Computer Science
- High school
company offering F&I sales and support services to the automotive industry. Chief Financial Officer
● Developing, instituting and enforcing plans, policies, procedures, and controls governing all financial and administrative aspects of operations and ensuring quality control over same.
• Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports for the Company's operations on a consolidated basis, generating month and year end financial statements for management.
● Managing all accounting depts. including A/P, A/R, and payroll.
● Monitoring all day-to-day accounting activities.
- Chief Financial Officer at Privately-held
- Consultant at Accounting Services
- Chief Financial Officer at U. S. Eagle Corporation
- at U. S. Eagle Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Accounting
Served as Chief Financial Officer. $50 million Company under financial stress, helped to turn operations profitable. Firm then largely destroyed by Hurricane Sandy in 2013. Got SBA backed $17 million for rebuilding operations. Company returned to success in 2015.
- Chief Financial Officer at Madelaine Chocolate Co.
- President at Watson's Quality Foods
- Consultant at Carl Marks Advisory Group, LLC
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Accounting, Finance, Evening Division
Sunnyvale, California AMBS is a development-stage biotechnology company founded in January 2008, focused on the development of therapeutic applications for its proprietary protein, known as Mesencephalic-Astrocyte-derived Neurotrophic Factor (MANF), which corrects protein misfolding, one of the major causes of apoptosis (cell death). Position: Chief Financial Officer Sole person responsible for all finance and accounting matters, including SEC filings and related matters Took company public via a reverse merger and recapitalization
- Chief Financial Officer at AMARANTUS BIOSCIENCES, INC
- BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR at
- Vice President, Finance and Administration, Chief Financial Officer at FLOWMEDICA, INC
- C.P.A. (Inactive) at MARC E. FAERBER, C.P.A
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Taxation
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration