Fully responsible for all financial operations for small group of dental practices
• Accounts Payable & Receivables
• Develop and maintain accurate financial statement reporting
• Internal auditing of accounts and ledgers over three locations
• Maintain MTD / YTD P&L reports, daily snapshots, patient and insurance aging reports, corporate month end reconciliations
• Patient and insurance billing and collections
• Interim/acting office manager as needed
• Create and update internal operations procedures and documents as needed
• Budget accrual vs. actual analysis
• Recommend budget allocation
• Develop, implement and maintain workflow processes and Standard Operating Procedures
• Train and supervise employees from front desk to clinical back office
- FINANCIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER at ABUNDANT DENTAL SERVICES LLC
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST at VISTA STAFFING SOLUTIONS, LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING
- MASTERS OF ENGLISH - ENGLISH
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - ENGLISH
Assistant branch manager, partnering with branch manager to ensure polices and regulations are followed correctly. Managing operations of the bank and associates helping connecting with customers about bank products and or services.
- Financial Operations Manager at Bank Of America
- Lead Dental Assistant at Children's Dental Zone
- Key Holder (Management) at Accessorize
- Front Desk Receptionist at Children's Dental Zone
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Supervises financial operations and subordinate staff in the collection, custody, deposit, accounting, disbursement and auditing of financial transactions and controls in the court system.
• Develops and implements procedures for Consolidated Court Automation Programs (CCAP) as the Network Administrator for the Clerk of Courts Office.
• Coordinates, directs and supervises all automated financial functions of the department.
• Develops internal work flow procedures.
• Monthly bank reconciliation of all disbursed payments, payments made in person and electronically made payments for all Court system's trust accounts.
• Coordinates, directs and supervises the Courts' Jury system.
• Prepares and reconciles financial reports, and the annual Clerk of Courts budget.
• Performs financial analyses.
• Interprets and implements new or revised laws, policies and procedures.
• Develops and maintains up-to-date procedure manuals related to financial processes and all other automated systems manuals.
- Financial Operations Manager at Brown County
- Credit Analyst at Upper Peninsula State Bank
- Staff Accountant at Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Managed the Financial Operations section of the Financial Administration Division. Responsibilities included providing guidance to staff to ensure the timely processing of payroll, travel, time and leave accounting and accounts payable. Directed financial support functions including the processing of expenditure transfer vouchers, creation and monitoring of encumbrances and the development of ad hoc financial reports. Worked to bring on modules of a new budget and accounting monitoring system. Responsibilities also included dealing with personnel issues, hiring, approving leave requests and preparing employee evaluations.
- Financial Operations Manager at Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Manager at Office of Inspector General
- Manager at Office of the Attorney General
- Budget Analyst at Office of the Attorney General
3 months at this Job
- BBA - Finance + 30 hrs of Accounting
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the owners while recommending further courses of action
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the business's actual performance compared to the business plans
• Do the weekly payroll
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget
• Assist on the overall operations of the business
• Manage the stuff
- Financial/Operations Manager at PARK CAFÉ
- Co-Founder/Managing Partner at EVC CAPITAL SOLUTIONS LLC
- Financial Analyst at ASSOCIATED RENEWABLE INC
- Financial Analyst/Junior Investment Analyst at NEW TECH INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management and Finance
• Full accounting cycle procedures including daily, monthly, and annual closing entries, A/R & A/P, as well as Bi-Weekly Payroll for Staff of 10 Employees.
• Management of building and warehouse operations while developing standard operating procedures for shipping, receiving, cycle counts & accounting duties.
• Responsible for setup & purchasing of 3000+ products from multiple vendors.
• Troubleshooting for all in office technology included SAP Business 1, Office365, Vonage VOIP, among other IT resources.
• Providing training for new employees on business operations and software.
• Daily support of sales staff with product information such as technical specifications, availability, lead times, replacement items.
• Product Manager for surgical instruments.
• Overseeing annual college summer internship program through Mass. Life Sciences Center including onboarding for new employee setup and training.
- FINANCIAL / OPERATIONS MANAGER at EVEROST, INC
- ACCOUNTING CONSULTANT at MEDIA BOSS STUDIOS, INC
- STAFF ACCOUNTANT at PSMJ RESOURCES, INC
- at S.W.A.T., BEST BUY
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Accounting
Manage the day-to-day operations of the business including providing support to the Financial Services department and exceptional accounting, tax, and operational service to clients of a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB). Train and mentor a team of accountants and tax professionals working remotely to ensure client satisfaction. Provide account management for clients ranging from startup phase to $1M in annual revenues. Balance workflow by aligning clients’ needs with Accounting Service Provider’s (ASP) expertise. Review ASP’s work to ensure the highest quality service is provided to each client, proactively identifying and communicating client issues, and implementing solutions in a timely manner. Manage the hiring and training of staff for tax preparation, accounting, and contracting functions.
- Financial Operations Manager at Expect Tax and Accounting Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Cobham Semiconductor Solutions
- Financial Analyst at KBRWyle/Honeywell
- Accountant at Cherwell Software
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- BS - Project Management
• Risk and Operational Management
• Manage the financial center operations
• Provide oversight on all operational activities including transaction accuracy and execution of operational leadership tasks
• Identify risks, prioritize areas of focus, educate associates on avoiding risks and create action plans to correct issues
• Ensure that in the event of a new procedure, product or operational change, associates are informed and properly executing the change in compliance with regulations and policy
• Track and manage service and operational performance metrics through monitoring of daily activities and reports; if necessary, develop, communicate and execute action plans to close gaps between goals and results
• Ensure day-to-day service and sales activities comply with standards for customer and operational excellence and meet regulatory compliance requirements
• Ensure associate and customer safety
• Customer Experience
• Ensure a customer experience consistent with our brand
• Ensure customers/clients are connected to the appropriate teammate to help them achieve their financial goals; make sure all sales, service and specialized needs are met; and help drive overall revenue growth.
• Capitalize on all referral opportunities to help customers obtain the full value of their Bank of America relationship
• Leverage available resources and technologies (tablets, bank by appointment, etc.) to optimize the customer experience and serve our customers with operational excellence and accuracy
• Provide a value-added customer experience that leads to improved satisfaction and sales
• Handle customer escalations in the absence of the FCM; ensure enterprise complaint tracking is executed
- FINANCIAL OPERATIONS MANAGER at BANK OF AMERICA
- LEAD TELLER OPERATIONS SUPERVIOSR at JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
- OFFICE MANAGER at ALLSTATE
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Brought on board to establish an effective risk management plan and establish a well-balanced financial relationship with clients. Created a productive approach to account management by providing mutually beneficial programs to clients we were able to establish a responsible model that provided security to the business and flexibility to the clients. Led strategic business planning processes throughout other areas of the business including sales, operations, and design establishing new sales programs, shipping and inventory processes, and client evaluation rules.
● Dramatically reduced accounts receivable delinquency by more than 100% in less than two years with the introduction of new streamlined account management procedures, and the addition of new reporting tools.
● Built and executed a loyalty program for key accounts increasing sample sales by 56% as part of new initiative that has now become the company's largest sales event.
● Led rebuild of corporate forecasting model to improve reliability of sales forecasts and cash modelling reducing variance between budgeted cash and actual cash availability.
- Senior Financial Operations Manager at Essense of Australia
- Sr. Manager, Customer Operations at Freightquote.com
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
UT Southwestern Medical Center
• Prepare financial projections and facilitate the review/approval of hiring new faculty/physicians
• Work closely with senior leaders to collaborate and improve clinical operations
• Participate in clinical administration producing reports and completing projects as needed
• Operate and assist in the department's administrative and financial functions
• Implement departmental policies and procedures regarding administration and financial management
- Financial Operations Manager (Division Administrator) at Pediatrics
- Financial Manager at UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Senior Accounting Manager at Fresenius Medical Care
- Consultant at EMC Mortgage Corp
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management