1. Independent Financial Planner for LPL Financial Nov. 2012 - Feb. 2017 2. Independent Financial Planner for Woodbury Financial Feb. 2017 - Present 3. Florida Insurance Adjuster - 6-20 - January 2018
- Financial Planner at Woodbury Financial
- Financial Planner at MetLife
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree
- Reg. Rep/Financial Planner at Ameriprise Financial, Las Vegas
- Marketing associate, Advantage Sales and Marketing at Marketing and Store Displays
- Sales Associate/ Manager at Radio Shack/Tandy Corp
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist at Nuclear Medicine Tech, Arizona Heart Institute
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- AS - Nuclear Medicine
Marshfield, MA January 2018 to Present
A comprehensive financial planning firm established in 1967. Centinel Financial Group helps clients accumulate wealth, protect, and preserve their lifestyle, assets, and loved ones. It is a subsidiary of Royal Alliance, which manages $5.4billion in client assets Financial Planner
Primary accountabilities include: helping individuals, families, and small business clients through creating, implementing and monitoring comprehensive financial plans. Grow and manage financial planning practice through client acquisition and providing high levels of service
• Manage $30million book of business
• Wealth management
• Asset allocation and portfolio management
• Recommend and implement asset protection strategies
• Retirement planning
• Estate planning
• Tax planning
• Business succession planning
- Financial Planner at CENTINEL FINANCIAL GROUP
- Financial Planner at BAYSTATE FINANCIAL
- Financial Advisor at METLIFE
- at PIONEER INVESTMENTS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
FINANCIAL PLANNER AND TEAM LEADER / TEAM RECRUITER
➢ In my role as financial planner and wealth manager, my team will market and consult with investment clients and business owners. Our goal is to provide a review of all financial resources and determine how to meet the future income needs, insurance protection and wealth transition needs of our clients. My team can provide advisor services, insurance and asset protection or generate a fee-based financial plan.
- FINANCIAL PLANNER at PRUDENTIAL ADVISORS
- Financial Advisor at EDWARD JONES INVESTMENTS
- Community Liaison Coordinator at P.O.P.S
- Sales Executive at MARRIOTT VACATION CLUB
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management/Technology
- - Business Administration/Information Systems
Chicago, IL Assisted a family business with all aspects of business ownership including training and hiring, financial and cash management. IDS Financial Services- Oak Brook, IL 1989-1991 Financial Planner- Responsibilities included servicing, advising and educating clients and prospects on a portfolio of investments by utilizing financial planning and asset allocation.
- Financial Planner at Mystic Sports Pub
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- Master's - Life Insurance and Illinois
Graduated Certified Financial Planner Education program, and successfully achieved Certified Financial Planner(TM)
• Created financial plans by analyzing scenarios and financial documents to achieve short- and long-term financial goals.
• Extensive forecasting of investment returns, and running of financials for large data sets using mathematical equations.
• Communicated technical and non-technical information both written and verbal of financial results.
• Constantly used critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Implemented and managed our team's processes, time schedules, and yearly event planning.
• Collaborated in a team atmosphere to align and contribute to yearly goals, tasks, and expectations that helped decision making efficiencies.
• Successfully created and developed our team's operations management processes to track, monitor, and increase overall efficiency.
• Utilized time management and organization skills to accomplish daily work responsibilities while simultaneously obtaining multiple designations and accreditations in the financial industry in a timely fashion under required deadlines.
• Sourced internal and external relationships to increase sales and efficiency.
• Collected, analyzed, and presented financial data to influence through the use of Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
• Operated a number of finance programs and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
• Trained interns and new employees on IT systems, process efficiencies, and financial analysis.
- FINANCIAL PLANNER at MERRILL LYNCH / BANK OF AMERICA
- SALES MANAGER at GNC SUPPLEMENTS
- STUDENT ATHLETE at SOCCER GOALKEEPER
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Finance and Marketing
Israel 2010 - 2018
Founded in 1935, Israel's largest pension fund and 3rd largest life insurance company with assets of over $5 Billion (NIS17B) in the pension branch and a premium turnover of $646 Million (NIS 2.2B).
• I had a big responsibility to be incharge of the biggest strategic customers (businesses such as major hospitals and banks).
• Successfully reaching to a diverse range of customers, individuals and corporations, at their pension funds and other financial and insurance products.
• Go through highly professional financial advice procedure in order to provide the client's financial needs, working in an accurate way and by that,
• Succeed to acquire and retains customer relationship.
• My clients were major banks, hospitals, and governments offices, with approximately 3K clients.
• Succeed to simplify the financial process to the client, and leverage it for a productive sales and business develop.
• Manage to be one of the leading salesmen of my division by Recruiting 5M $ pension money, 6 K $ insurance premiums and 2M $ savings plans yearly (140% on the sales targets).
• Efficient business development - seeking and close new customers concisely to generate growth and revenue, short and long term. Always looking for the ways to the next big potential deal.
- FINANCIAL PLANNER at MENORA MIVTACHIM
8 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration and Economic
As an independent sales representative, broker and financial planner I have learned, developed and refined many skills that are conducive to business management. I have become more aware of my strengths in business as well as helped determine my weaknesses. I have absolutely become more customer service oriented as much of my job surrounds making potential clients happy with the decisions they are making.
- INSURANCE SALES AND FINANCIAL PLANNER at SYMMETRY FINANCIAL GROUP
- at ONLINE PROCTOR, TTNA
- CLASSROOM TEACHER at PULASKI COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
- MANAGER/DRIVER at PIZZA HUT
3 months at this Job
- B.S. IN BIOLOGY EDUCATION - BIOLOGY EDUCATION
As a financial planner I helped to protect, manage, and grow $1.5 billion in assets for high net worth individuals & Institutions. I helped develop numerous requests for proposals and successfully obtained multiple institutional clients.
- Financial Planner at The Planning Group of the Northwest
- Investment Settlement Specialist at First National Bank Alaska
- Financial Planning Assistant at Capital Management Network
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business
Position: Experience Data Analyst Learned Skills: * I have learned at this job level patience and customer-respect, tolerance, human value, the ability to understand and acquire a much closer and more intimate level of understanding for patron's level of customer-service and the customer's-expectation for great service, customer-comfort & appreciation. Essential Duties: * Assist candidates who are interested in becoming a Certified Financial Planner. The experience is a portion of becoming a CFP Professional. * Provide detail information on CFP Board Experience Requirements. * Correspond with candidates over the phone, and email. * Use Excel to create Marcos to run multiple reports on a daily basis. * Update the candidate's profile regarding the work experience they submit to the CFP Board. * Reach out to Colleges and Universities to bring awareness about the organization, and how to become a CFP Professional etc. * Created Video SOPs (Standard of Operations) that will be posted to the new version of the website for candidates to view on how to submit work experience under their profiles etc.
- Assist candidates who are interested in becoming a Certified Financial Planner at Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc
- Service Desk Associate at CSRA - National Institute of Health
- Administrative Assistant Indexer at CSRA International, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Office
- Administrative Assistant / Documentation Specialist at General Dynamics-(IT), Fairfax Office
6 months at this Job
- - Telecommunications