Financial Planning Analyst | June 2018 – Current
Lead Inventory Analyst | September 2017– June 2018
Inventory Analyst | January 2017– September 2017
• Utilize forecasting tools to collect and analyze financial, marketing and historical data to create sales and gross margin forecasts.
• Lead monthly forecast meetings identifying trends, risks and opportunities in cooperation with senior leadership.
• Create detailed ad hoc reports in partnership with management and staff extracting and interpreting raw data into meaningful metrics.
• Developed a standardized allocation process to manage and ensure proper inventory replenishment levels to support sales and marketing initiatives which resulted in an increased turn of 20%
• Collaborated on Distribution Center inventory reduction project contributing to 10% inventory decrease.
• Work closely with vendor family, managing flow of import and domestic products from factory to store operations, resolving any procurement, product, receipt or deadline discrepancies.
- Financial Planning Analyst at SHOPKO STORES OPERATING CO., LLC
- Multi-Unit Food Service and Commissary Manager/Director at ARAMARK CORPORATION
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hospitality Management
career with 20 years of successful experience. CHIQUITA FRESH NORTH AMERICA - (October 2017- Current Job) Financial Planning Analyst Responsible for monthly calculation of actual Volumes, Revenue and Unit Price of all different products. Among my responsibilities, I have to run monthly and weekly reports and analyze data for Sales Managers and Director and attend specific requirements from them for different Customers or Products. Contribute with the P&L information and explanations for monthly reports to the Senior Leadership of the Company regarding the factors that impacted Volumes, Revenue and Prices. Consolidation of Volume reports from Central America to send them to the HQ in Switzerland. Also, in charge of the SG&A Variance explanations, and meetings with all administrative areas to keep tracking and get explanation for different expenses, vs. initial expenses planned for Budget and Quarterly reports. Contribute with Planning and Logistic teams with the planning information to fulfill final Customer's demands.
- Financial Planning Analyst at Financial & Accounting
- Accountant at JMG ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS
- Finance Manager for Planning & Analysis at GENERAL MOTORS VENEZOLANA
- Finance Manager at GENERAL MOTORS VENEZOLANA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Intensive English Program
- Bachelor's Degree - Public Accounting
Prepare financial variance analysis reports. Create annual budgets, Forecast , month end reports , financial modeling and strategic planning. Implementation of Cognos budget reporting add value towards vision of company
- FInancial planning analyst at Vistana SIgnature Experience
6 months at this Job
Support the monthly business review package for corporate leadership by creating and maintaining both source and presentation files with all required financial views. Maintain the valuation of capital assets for two business units which comprise about 10% of corporate revenue by reviewing actuals and updating estimates & capital expenditure plans, in order to load financial statement adjustments into Hyperion. From 2014 to 2018, held reporting & analysis responsibility for the monthly expenses of two business units, including the review of actual expenses incurred, variance analyses, coordination of the necessary accruals & adjustments with Accounting, and monthly forward-looking forecasting & planning. For two years, worked with several business units to analyze, articulate, and consolidate the drivers of variations in monthly operating income, whether due to revenue, direct expense, and/or operating expense. In accordance with a One Team philosophy, performed a multitude of ad-hoc data extractions, analyses, and end-user testing projects in partnership with several team leaders.
• Customer Hierarchy & Mapping Project: Contributing to a customer mapping project that will create a full customer list from different, disconnected systems. This will enable an automated process that can correctly combine and consolidate customer financial data.
• Foreign Exchange Process: Created and maintained a simplified process for calculating foreign exchange impacts on the income statements of international legal entities. Subsequently, over several months, partnered with the Hyperion Admin organization leader to automate the entire process using a Hyperion database.
• Profitability Integration Project: Collaborated with one of the business units and the Hyperion Admin organization leader in the creation of a specialized database to provide improved profitability analyses. This project resulted in more accurate reporting and reduced resource requirements. Responsible for stress-testing the retrieval and end-user testing for accuracy. Once the database was complete, worked with the business unit to construct and automate retrieval templates for presentation and analysis.
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst at AMERISOURCEBERGEN CORPORATION
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager at NOKIA CORPORATION
- Internal Auditor at NOKIA CORPORATION
- WCDMA Finance Controller at NOKIA CORPORATION
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Financial Planning & Analyst Manager supporting multiple generation sites as well as the executive leadership team in various obligations, delivering results in cost controls and performance optimization.
• Project Manager for the company's separation and software implementation team. Led a team from the initial demonstration through the design phase, UAT, train the trainer and field training for the end users.
• Budget control, forecasting and analyzing for six GenOn sites for a total of over $100M in base budget, $250M in project dollars and $500M in capital expenditures
• Reduced spend by 10% for 2018 by scheduling maintenance work during non-high market times as well as evaluating current projects and their risk
• Performed GAAP and risk analysis on the five-year plan
• Controller for Corporate Travel and Entertainment cards as well as P-Cards
• Worked on the separation of GenOn and NRG by implementing best practices to carry forward as a new business.
• Developed ways to adapt a new software program, policies and procedures
• Human Resource Representative all sites within Gei; approximately 500 employees
• Worked as the lead for the SVP of Operations during quarterly earnings. Prepared the slides for the Operations section of the earnings presentation for various departments within the Operations Group. Supply key documents and analytical findings for the CEO, CFO, SVP of Ops and Investor Relations to help guide them through the quarter's happenings.
• Provide pertinent data for the CEO and COOs' earnings script.
• Advocate to the Chief of Staff to create our quarterly CEO Report for the Board of Directors.
• Designed and developed a monthly scorecard for Plant Operations, Energy Services, dGen and Renewables Annual Incentive Programs (AIP).
• Develop, produce and analyze various reports that help the plants and sites with spend control, operation performance and EBITDA improvement.
- Financial Planning & Analyst Manager at GenOn (NRG)
- Operations and Compliance Manager at Chester Harris & Co
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- None - Leadership Management
- BS - Hospitality Management
Responsible for preparing financial models and review materials for client meetings
• Gathered client data to prepare materials for financial plan review meetings with clients
• Analyzed insurance needs and prepared options for meeting those needs
• Constructed initial financial models for prospective clients
- Financial Planning Analyst at THE NEXT LEVEL PLANNING GROUP
- Senior Office Manager at GREENHOUSE CO-SCHOOL
- Children's Ministry Assistant at WHEATON BIBLE CHURCH
- Account Manager at CHERRY HILL CENTER
5 months at this Job
- Master of Divinity - TRINITY EVANGELICAL DIVINITY SCHOOLS
· Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports. · Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information. · Analyzing market trends. · Advising businesses on economic decisions. · Developing statistical and econometric models for economic forecasting. · Communicating data in the form of presentations, technical reports and non-technical reports. · Communicating economic data in accessible ways. · Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options · Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents · Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures · Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions · Secure financial information by completing database backups · Analyze financial information and summarize financial status · Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures · Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process · Provide input into department’s goal setting process · Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule · Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance · Plan, assign and review staff’s work · Support month-end and year-end close process · Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls · Communicate effectively with clients
- Financial Planning Analyst (Consultant) at FL Property Acquisitions LLC
- Economist/Senior Accountant at Globalia Corporate Services
- Director of finance at Manufactured Gas Company
- Senior Accountant at Mechanized Brigade Establishment
2 months at this Job
- - General Accounting Plan of Spain
- - English language
- Master in Financial Management - Financial Management
- Diploma in Business Management and International Marketing - Business Management and International Marketing
- - Practice of Profitability Studies
- Bachelor of Planning in the National Economy - Planning
Reported to Regional Director of Project Management & CFO. Responsible for Financial Reporting & Analysis.
• Analyze month-end financials and report results to Global Finance Team.
• Maintain and update Financial Revenue Models to provide adjusted rolling estimates and forecast for Fiscal Year.
• Created weekly and monthly financial reports to analyze Account Receivables and weekly cash collections at individual campuses.
• Assist in due diligence information necessary for preliminary acquisition attempt.
- Financial & Planning Analyst at SAE INSTITUTE
- ERP Business Analyst Intern at UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI - ERP FINANCE
- Finance Tutor - Executive MBA Program at University of Miami School of Business
- Finance Program Rep at University of Miami School of Business
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Management & Organizational Studies - Finance
Working collaboratively with ALPA safety specialists since 2016 to build the Sun Country Airlines FOQA program, identify operational risks, and advance flight safety through predictive analytics. As a financial planning analyst from 2013-2016, supported the revenue management team in achieving organizational objectives for route profitability and network performance through operational reporting, revenue forecasting, and financial monitoring at the market level. Using the “heat map” and linear programming functions of Excel, performed decision support analysis for the optimal assignment of aircraft by tail number to minimize hourly costs for specific mission profiles. Applications: GE Austin Digital EFOQA, Google Earth, Excel, Access, Minitab, DbVisualizer, Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Manager of Flight Operations Quality Assurance and Financial Planning Analyst at Sun Country Airlines
- Data Analyst at IDeaS Revenue Solutions
- Analytics Consultant at Keyot Consulting
- Manager of Safety Data Analysis at Alaska Airlines
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Transportation Engineering
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.S. - Marine Science
* Exercise mutual fund manager due diligence based on a top-down approach in client portfolios. * Design and monitor custom-built system to track individual equities – with each receiving a buy, sell, or hold recommendation – within Morningstar Direct. * Conduct advanced planning analysis to understand clients’ situation and provide financial planning solutions that better suit their needs for holistic wealth management. * Execute investment and insurance operations including account opening, asset movement, and trading. Consider asset allocation, efficient tax management, and macroeconomic environment with respect to transactions.
- Financial Planning Analyst at Northwestern Mutual
- Senior Editor at SB Nation
- Contributor at FanGraphs at Chapman University
- Student Assistant, Advancement Operations at Chapman University
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration (Finance)