• Responsible for day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
• Perform monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
• Assist with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers.
• Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
• Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
• Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
• Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
• Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
• Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
• Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
• Support Financial Planning & Analysis(FP&A) business unit analysts by being first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at O'Laughlen & Associates
- Workout Support Operations-Single Family Servicing Business Analyst at eSolutions First, LLC
- Health Information Systems Fiscal & Business Analyst at USF
- Global Legal Support Consultant at Advantage assigned to Citigroup
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Responsibility for the daily management of all southern USA regional level accounting and finance functions including ensuring the accurate reporting of monthly and quarterly consolidated financial results.
• Prepared a comprehensive monthly Income Statement review which included variance and trends analysis of current year financial results vs. budget and prior years' results.
• Developed and maintained the corporate multi-year capital spending plan model which allowed for the monitoring and tracking of monthly spending and overall completion progress for all company capital projects. This ensured that company facilities matched mandated growth curves and met their established budgetary goals.
• Spearheaded the development and preparation of annual budget forecasts for multiple national regions which when issued were utilized by corporate management to formulate effective long and short term financial strategic policies.
• Created and distributed to regional management teams various statistical and analytical reports that supplied the information necessary to develop optimal financial and operational tactical decisions. E-Mail: [email protected] Phone: 407-415-2427
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Utilities, Inc
- Senior Manager of Performance Measurements at Vital Solutions, Inc
- Director of Performance Measurements at OSI Portfolio Services, Inc
- Financial Accounting Manager at Imperial Home Décor Group
8 years at this Job
- BA - Accounting
• Build and maintain financial models to support internal decision making for a variety business initiatives (evaluate profitability and create business cases for new products)
• Created and developed a reporting structure and process for revenue and expenses analysis (developed weekly revenue pipeline reports, and monthly expense analysis to understand client performance. Identified opportunities to achieve revenue targets)
• Developed KPIs to measure and monitor departmental performance
• Run in-depth analyses by manipulating, aggregating and analyzing data to identify revenue opportunities, cost drivers, and key levers to improve business performance i.e. ROI, benchmarking of expenses, trend analysis
• Analyze industry trends in the global markets (industries such as fashion, food, technology)
• Created and institutionalized key business metrics to improve efficiency within the FP&A team and enable more client facing time for the Commercial team.
• Report in depth understanding of variances, requiring the combination of cross-platform information: including SalesForce, NetSuite, and Adaptive (Monthly, year-to-date, and annual variance analysis)
• Provide supporting documentation for the forecast, business reviews, and annual budget process ensuring accurate, timely, and efficient execution. Produce business review package.
• Deliver effective and timely ad hoc business analysis at the direction or request of others on the management team.
• Supervise and mentor one Financial Analyst and one intern
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at NPD
- at Goldman, Sachs & Co
- Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst at JetBlue
- at JetBlue
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Forecast revenues, expenses, assets and headcount for the Institutional Equity Division for the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), assess model results for reasonability and apply appropriate adjustments based on economic trends and historical averages.
● Develop and enhance forecasting/budgeting models by performing correlation/regression analysis and studying market trends focusing specifically on cash equity revenue spreads, listed futures, prime brokerage assets and derivatives revenues.
● Significantly reduced the time of CCAR submissions by developing enhanced scenario comparisons and analytics which allow the team to digest and analyze data more efficiently.
● Perform risk assessments to identify business specific weaknesses and utilize findings to develop and quantify idiosyncratic scenarios.
● Present findings and prepare senior management for review and challenge sessions with the CFO.
● Provide career guidance and professional development to direct reports by tailoring feedback and allocating tasks that optimize the strengths of individuals.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at MORGAN STANLEY
- Exotic Equity Derivatives Finance Manager at MORGAN STANLEY
- Delta One Structured Products Finance Analyst at North America DSP Structures
- Finance Communications Analyst at Morgan Stanley Website
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
* Forecasting and Consolidation of £10 billion Direct Cost base for Barclays across all International Businesses. * Modelling of payroll and technology costs. * Project Management across all International Businesses of the Bank of England Stress Test. * Recovery and resolution cost planning
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at BARCLAYS BANK
- Product Control - Contractor at SOCIETE GENERALE
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at MOODYS INVESTOR SERVICES
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at PRUDENTIAL INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.A (Honors - English Literature and History
• Financial risk management, including exchange rate risks, client credit risks, liquidity management.
• Present financial reporting and analyzing to high level executives, including cost-profit analysis (material waste, price fluctuations), inventory analysis (inventory level, turnover rate, types of inventory), payroll trend, account receivable/payable analysis.
• Management of corporate finances; increased return by approx. 5% ann. by managing corporate cash.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Yong-De Resources & Materials Int'l Trading Co. Ltd
- Foreign Trading Sales Representative at King-Gold Machinery Electric Co., Ltd
- Financial Advisor at Standard Chartered Bank
- Customer Relationship Representative at Citi Bank-Wealth Management Center Taiwan, Kaohsiung
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Business Analytics - Relevant coursework
- Master of Science in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting and Finance
• Executed and managed the Annual Budget (around $250M Revenue) and Quarterly Reforecast processes including all reporting, trend analysis and anomaly recognition for 60+ Cost Centers.
• Managed and participated in the Monthly Close Process including Revenue and Expense Accruals, Reporting, and Trend Analysis.
• Created and supported numerous financial models including Pricing, ROI Analysis, Product Profitability and Customer Profitability.
• Designed and developed over 150 Corporate Financial Reports utilizing PeopleSoft tools, Excel, Microsoft BI, and Access. Many of the reports included advanced Visual Basic programming for automation.
• Reviewed and approved all Business Cases prior to presentment before Executive Steering Committee.
• Managed a staff of 2 Financial Analysts and Accountants who were responsible for all corporate Budget and GL accounting tasks.
• Developed and managed multiple Access databases and dashboards for tracking Pharmacy fees, Claim volumes, and Member counts. The data was often in excess of tens of million rows.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at DST Pharmacy Solutions
- Sr. IT Project Manager at DST Pharmacy Solutions
- Product Manager at A DST Subsidiary Company
- PeopleSoft Implementation Module Lead at DST Systems
10 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Accountable for financial analysis for multiple Sales groups controlling 22% of Infor's Worldwide License
• Revenue and 30% of Infor's Sales Headcount as the groups achieved 50% growth over 2 years as they transition to SaaS (Software as a Service)
• Assess all areas of the P&L, evaluate variance analyses and investigate issues, prepare full year P&L forecast each month in Infor's CPM (Corporate Performance Management) product, and work with various departments to compile slides for quarterly business reviews
• Track sales booking forecast and translate to revenue forecast, attend sales forecast calls, monitor changes in booking forecast, and maintain reconciliation of differences between booking and revenue forecast
• Partner with GMs and Sales VPs to develop and manage revenue, headcount and expense budgets in Infor CPM and coordinate annual sales quotas, and approve all new hires and discretionary expenses
• Liaise with Order Processing, Order Entry, Fulfillment, and Revenue Recognition, especially at quarter end, to review deals on hold and resolve issues to maximize quarterly revenue and understand any deals which cannot be processed to accurately forecast revenue
• Work with Sales and Commissions to resolve compensation issues
• Trained Sales Financial Analysts in preparing monthly variance analysis explanations
• Prepare ad hoc analyses for VP of Financial Analysis as his Excel guru using information from Salesforce.com, Infor CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Infor CPM, and Infor HCM (Human Capital Management)
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Infor, Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Infor, Inc
- Independent Contractor at Formation Systems Inc
- Senior Financial Analyst at Infor, Inc
7 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting and Economics
Responsible for Finance operations for US business including Budgeting and Forecasting, Management Reporting, Treasury, Credit and Collections, Forex Hedging, Receivables, Payables, Systems Implementation, and Sales Tax filings. · Led Adaptive Insights (budgeting and consolidation software) implementation. · Led the first ever rolling forecast by partnering with various business leaders. · Provide strategic advice to wholesale, retail, e-commerce and supply chain teams on various initiatives and metrics including inventory and customers/vendor profitability analysis. · Managing bank relationships and lines of credit; prepare rolling cash forecast for local and Germany reporting. · Also led accounting operations for 2017 annual close, and now assist in month-end variance analysis, dashboards and KPIs. This includes P&L, cash flow, CAPEX, Headcount and balance sheet.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at ZWILLING J. A. HENKELS
- Interim Finance Consultant at HARRY'S
- Manager Financial Planning & Analysis at VITALS.COM
- Sr. Manager Budgeting & Financial Analysis at AMPLIFY EDUCATION INC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
An aviation contents consolidator utilizing proprietary software platform, which subscribers can access and organize pertinent information to satisfy regulatory requirements on the Web or PC. Working with company executives to formulate strategic direction and enhance company operations by providing financial support for this Sub-S Corporation. Despite challenging economic time, we manage to increase sales, reduce expenses, and increase net income by 10%. * Revenues and expenses budgeting and forecasting for the corporation and subsidiary. * Restructuring equity and debt for the benefits of the shareholders. * Providing analytical support for corporate operations and special initiatives. * Building financial infrastructure and models to capture recurring details. * Formulate and prepare insightful reports to appraise the health of the company. * Initiate processes with outside auditor to ensure operational compliance.
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Aircraft Technical Publishers
- Business Planner at San Francisco Bay Area Organizations
- Senior Finance Analysis Manager at GET Manufacturing
- Internal Treasury Auditor at Intel Corporation
12 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance and Strategy
- MS - Mechanical Engineering
- BS - Aeronautical Engineering