Migrated from Foresters To National Life Group because of the flexibility to continue working in the Financial Services Industry, but without the Captive Employee Status. As a Financial Professional, I assist client in the public sector (Municipalities, School Board) with the manage of their Pension / retirement plans: 403B, 401K, DROP, and other pension Plans I also assist Small Business Owners with Asset & Risk Management, as well as establish employee benefit programs. Furthermore, Because of my past experience in Business Banking, I am also able to assist my clients with their cash management needs.
- Financial Professional at NLG
- Registered Representative at Foresters Financial Services, Inc
- Independent Contractor / Agent at KCI
- Sales Manager at First Citizens Bank
3 months at this Job
- BA - Business Management
- - Liberal Arts & Science
- Associate - Accounting
St. Louis Park, MN experience Financial Professional
• Experienced Financial Professional - "Twin Cities Financial Group".
• Calling on "unaligned leads", corporate-required & CE (online) training, new rep training, setting meetings with prospects to review existing Prudential policy/ies, and discuss investment opportunities.
• Client seminars with Prudential Annuities wholesaler - "Social Security Strategies", "Medicare and Health Care Cost Planning", and "Retirement Income Strategies".
• Series 7 Registered Representative with Series 63. Eligible for Series 65 due to ChFC.
- Financial Professional at Prudential Advisors
- Regional Sales Vice President at Prudential Financial
- Senior Account Executive at Hartford Life Sales
- Sr. Marketing Consultant at Prudential Select Brokerage
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Accredited Estate Planner - Estate & Business Planning
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) & Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) - Insurance and investments, planning.
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- - Liberal Arts
• AXA Equitable Holdings is the wealth management branch of AXA, a multinational insurance firm with one and a half trillion dollars assets under management, one hundred sixty-six thousand employees, and offices in 64 countries
• Work at the U.S. headquarters for AXA Equitable Holdings.
• Advise clients on wealth management and insurance strategies and options, including annuities, life insurance, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs, structured capital strategies, and 401(k) asset allocation.
• Receive daily training from top AXA managers and producers on topics such as maximizing pension protection with life insurance, variable annuities, structuring life insurance illustrations, structured capital strategy uses and benefits, and other skills.
• Arranged more than 100 and executed more than 50 appointments, securing 6 clients and $1,500,000 of life insurance coverage.
- Financial Professional at AXA Equitable Holdings, LLC
- Intern at TLC Wealth Management
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Finance
- - Real Estate Finance, Financial Management
• Prospected for potential new clients and assisted in maintaining existing clients, working closely with team to manage relationships with existing clients and to maximize referrals and sales opportunities.
• Provided comprehensive, tailored financial planning for clients, ranging from wealth management strategies to risk management.
• Analyzed clients' financial needs and goals as part of providing financial planning.
• Provided support on products and services.
- Financial Professional at AXA Advisors
- Filing Clerk at The Law Offices of Jan Meyer and Associates P.C
- Account Manager, Inventory Manager at G & I Enterprises
- Intern in the Division of Grants Management at City of Hartford
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
• Design, sell and service life insurance, annuities and investment programs
• Sell and service employee benefit programs
• Licensed in CT and NY in accident, health and life - Series 6 and Series 63
- FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL at PRUDENTIAL ADVISORS
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT at MAGAZINE & EVENT MARKETING CO
- SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT at BTM CORPORATION
- SENIOR DIRECTOR at GARTNER, INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
• I began as a Financial Professional member of the Client Service Advisors team in training. After one year as a Financial Professional within the New Business/Client Service Dept., I was promoted to Portfolio Manager for the firm, focusing on the analytical side of investing and working closely with all Strategic Wealth Designers Lead Advisors and TD Ameritrade (approximately $69,000,000 AUM).
• Develop and implement investment strategies for individuals for the entire firm.
• Responsible for creating and managing investment allocations for all clients, achieving client's investments.
• Buy and sell securities in client's accounts, maintaining a specific strategy over time. After establishing suitability, I determine a client's appropriate level of risk based on time horizon, risk preferences, return expectations and market conditions.
- Financial Professional at Strategic Wealth Designers
- New Business Development Manager at J. Hagan Warren Capital Partners Limited
- Sales Analyst at Caine & Weiner
- Business Development Associate at Cullinan Associates, Incorporated
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION &MANAGEMENT
Lancaster, PA 08/2017-Present
• Identify and set appointments with potential clients. Also provide outreach, education and customer service to current clients.
• Meets with clients to assess their financial needs and review current life policies and retirement accounts.
• Conduct sales presentations regularly for a broad range of life and non-life insurance financial products and services. Propose insurance and investment products most suitable to client's needs and goals.
• Maintains strong relationships with clients, by offering continuing support and account reviews.
• Rookie of the Year Award 2018
- Financial Professional Associate at Prudential Financial
- Financial Account Operations Technician at National Government Services (NGS)
- Promotions and Marketing Representative at US Concepts/MKTG
- Pecos Representative at ngs for wellpoint at Smartit staffing
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B. A. - Broadcasting
Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven
● Build a book of business from existing relationships handling complex customers
● Ability to highlight key gaps in a financial plan and presenting a and providing resolutions. solution to the problem Passion to develop
● Articulate complex concepts in easy to understand ways professional relationships.
● Build comprehensive financial plan for clients Every problem has a solution.
● Proactive outreach and consistent follow up
- Financial Professional at 49 Financial
- Registered Personal Banker 2 at Wells Fargo
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Finance
Conducts analysis to address long-term savings and retirement plans, which leads to implementation of new strategies that accomplish client goals.
- Financial Professional at Common Sense Financial
- Guest Attendant at Darden Inc
- Sales Representative at EcoSolutions LLC
- Operations Supervisor at C3 Customer Contact Channels
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
Work with CFPs to set up and educate clients about savings and retirement plans, contacting prospects to establish relations and business
- Financial Professional at Colorado Financial Advisors
- General Merchandise Assistant at King Soopers
- Head Cashier at Home Depot
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration