Conducted research on financial planning and insurance budgeting. Updated and edit project plans, solved client issues and inquiries. Responsible for cost estimating and project planning, maintaining and completing project performance indicators, produced financial reports, meeting documents and presentations for clients and staff. Created and delivered project documentation..e,g. user manuals and support. Accurately identified staff time for project planning and execution.
- Financial Project Manager at Toray Plastics America
- i at
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Finance
Project Team Manager - Visual Financials Software Installation (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management) Maintenance, Training, System Report Writing and Software Updates Testing - Manage 4 Finance Department Employees 2 in Accounts Receivable, 1 in Accounts Payable, 1 Accounting Assistant - Monthly Close Process and Annual Management Financial Reporting - Product Costing and Inventory Management and Analysis by Product and to the Account level - ODBC Analysis and Reporting to Individual Products and Accounts - Establish Accounting Procedures and Guidelines - United States - State Use Tax Reconciliations - Improve Accuracy of Inventory Costing and Hourly Employee Costing - Canadian Sales Tax Reconciliations - Credit Card Management and Analysis and Software Updates - Daily Cash Management and Analysis - Daily Monitoring of Line of Credit - Wire Cash Payments for Foreign Purchases - Fixed Asset Management Manage Annual Audit Team Member - Converting Employee Time Clock from Punch Cards to Finger Print Recognition
- CORPORATE CONTROLLER\FINANCIAL PROJECT MANAGER at EDGECRAFT CORPORATION
- Controller at THE CLARKS COMPANIES, N.A
- CORPORATE CONTROLLER\FINANCIAL PROJECT MANAGER at CALVERT RETAIL, L.P
- SENIOR MANAGER - CORPORATE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING at IKON OFFICE SOLUTIONS
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BS - Accounting
· Manage, vet, and process all vendor contracts · Liaison between IT and Legal Department to ensure appropriate approval of contracts, as well as, communicate and/or resolve vendor legal issues, and forward all written communications to in-house attorney to expedite final resolution · Responsible for presenting financial concerns to IT CIO, COO, and/or Legal in a timely manner to expedite legal solutions prior to litigation. · Ensure completion of contracts, including counter signatures; uploading contracts, BAAs, SOWs and all additional documents to Meditract system for future external and internal auditing · Ensure Purchase Orders (POs) in place, and invoices processed for payments in a timely manner · Vendor liaison for concerns, contract changes and/or updates
- I.T. Financial Project Manager at The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- I.T. Director of Computer Operations & Support Services at TBHC, Bklyn, NY
- I.T. Supervisor of Computer Operations & Support Services at TBHC, Bklyn, NY
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- BS - Organizational Management
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities include Invoicing, Sales Order and AR management and collections, monthly J/E and accrual preparation, project reconciliations and monthly budget/forecast analysis of 20+ projects ranging in size from $4M to $20M each.
• Providing financial support for 3 project managers using SAP ECC6 and BI interface modules to generate reports and pivot tables
- Financial Project Manager at SUEZ Treatment Solutions
- Business Rules Professional at Freddie Mac
- Initiative (Project) Manager (Contractor) at Select Staffing/RemX
- Project Manager/Consultant at A-Squared Financial Software Professionals, LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BBA - Finance and Economics
- Executive MBA - Finance
* Works cohesively with contracted programmer to improve current technology utilized by firm which has led to substantial advancements and dramatic decreases in employee work time, creating more accurate and efficient products * Lead numerous projects into potential markets to gain market share and build upon streamlined products Merit Healthcare offers that can further be tailored to specific states * Supervise staff to ensure accurate submissions of Medicare Reimbursement projects
- Financial/Project Manager at Merit Healthcare Consulting
- Senior Financial Analyst at Geisinger
- at Geisinger
- Senior Financial Analyst at Merit Healthcare Consulting
7 months at this Job
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- M.S. in Health Care Administration - Health Care Administration
- B.S. in Finance - Finance
Primary responsibility for developing, monitoring and administering $435 million operating budget for Los Angeles Medical Center. Service Area trainer for budget process and all Financial Systems.
• Financial Systems Administrator for Los Angeles Area, including monthly analysis and remediation of material general ledger discrepancies vs. Regional reporting.
- Financial Project Manager, Los Angeles Medical Center at KAISER FOUNDATION HEALTH PLAN, INC
- Strategic Projects Manager, Information Resources at PHARMAVITE LLC
- Financial Manager - Sales Development at NESTLE USA
- at NESTLE USA
2 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Consulting
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
• Ensured that all projects as well as the company was compliant with all state and federal laws and regulations.
• Managed the financial budget of projects to ensure they remained on budget (Largest Budget: 3 Million Dollars)
• Provided assistance to upper level management
• Completed government forms for grants and contracts
• Assisted with HR by managing employee benefits and work hours, calculated and submitted weekly payroll
• Assisted in day-to-day office tasks such as answering telephones, fax, and filing
- Financial Project Manager/Compliance Administrator at HENDERSON CONTRACTORS CORPORATION
- Administrative Assistant/Member Services Assistant at HOME CARE ASSOCIATION OF FLORIDA
6 years at this Job
- - Accounting
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- High school - Criminal Justice
· Manages all operations during administrator’s absence. · Handles all employee record keeping and payroll. · Tracks all income and expenditure reports. · Reconciles bank accounts to ensure accuracy. · Responsible for all preliminary and final monthly settlement reports. · Records revenue in Quickbooks from company EMR system by provider. · Reviews budgeting documents with company CPA. · Maintains vendor contracts. · Creates and implements new and revisions of company policies and procedures. · Responsible for onboarding all new staff members. · Maintains vendor contracts and entry of vendor invoices into QuickBooks. · Generates and approves all payrolls. · Allocates all clinic revenue by provider. · Handles all aspects of the time keeping system. · Creates and maintains staffing schedules for all aspects of clinic. · Opens mail and ensures delivery to respective areas. · Creates agendas and takes minutes for all meetings. · Manages the flow of communication to the management team and staff. · Handles HR reporting, to include, termination letters, offer letters, disciplinary action forms, and etcetera. · Maintains confidentiality with employee complaints, company trade secrets, layoffs, or so on and so forth
- Administrative and Financial Project Manager at Northeast Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Executive Assistant at Northeast Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- Project Coordinator at CHI Health Clinic
- Administrative Lead at CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology - Psychology
• Prepared and reviewed Financials for ownership
• Trained Managers on Budget Control Logs and financials
• Prepared budgets for ownership
• Investigated for theft in company.
• Used OPS, Nexus, Onesite, and Onesite Accounting Software Post Oak Apartments
• Property Manager
• Delinquency closed monthly with 1% delinquency rate
• Occupancy at 95%
• Onesite Software
- Financial Project Manager at Elmington Property Management
- Assistant Manager for 690 unit apartment complex at CF Real Estate
- Property Manager of McArthur Park Apartments at Brookside Properties
- Bookkeeper for 690 unit apartment complex at Medford Properties
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
• Create funding plans that diminish the barriers to admitting clients.
• Determine the extent of the insurance policy and client funding obligation.
• Assist client with possible patient aid opportunities.
• Continue following patient funding throughout the course of treatment.
• Utilizing tools and programs to assist in practicing sound stewardship of the organizations assets.
• Provide excellent customer service and support to clients and internal staff.
• Financial Project Manager
- Financial Case Manager at The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Office Manager at Gene Lissy, FNP
- Claims Representative II at Sentry Insurance Company
- Office trainer at Sentry Insurance Company
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- AA - Paralegal Studies