Responsible for the financial accounting and successful completion, under budget, of "Shut Down" Projects totaling $4 million dollars at the IP Bogalusa Paper Mill. Tasks included: 1. Creation, interaction with Supervision, and maintenance of project flow charts. 2. Daily communication with IP Management. 3. Weekly financial updates with Floore Management. 4. Negotiation with IP Management for additional revenue for work not specified in contracts.
- Financial Project Manager at Floore Industrial Contractors
- Project Manager at Floore Industrial Contractors
- Office staff at Port (Container) Cranes in North America
- Owner at Louisiana Maintenance and Repair Company
4 months at this Job
- High school
System Analyst and project manager for Global Finance and Accounting departments. Facilities technical resolutions of business issues including, business processes, reporting and integration of 3rd party systems. Daily support of all AR, AP, and GL activities including reporting needs and error corrections. Work with internal and external developers on break fixes and new development work. Manage all phases of project management including scope definition, risk mitigation, and system requirements.
- Systems Analyst & Financial Project Manager at Otter Products, LLC
- Agrium / Peoplesoft System Analyst at
- Controller at Stewart Environmental Consultants
- Controller at Alliance Construction Solutions LLC
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration, Accounting & Information Systems
KYC/Financial Project Manager, Global Liquidity and Cash Management Operations · Managed cyclical, highly-visible KYC account review process for all Global Banking USD cash accounts. · Completed large-scale EDD operational process change project within Client Management organization. · Designed, codified and implemented procedures for newly-created compliance business function. · Managed project to design a robust workflow system, accelerating daily production. · Owned all MIS reporting for use in high-level governance and risk forums. · Standardized procedure renewals and identified control gaps. · Implemented escalation matrix to reduce backlog and assign issue ownership.
- Financial Project Manager, Global Liquidity and Cash Management Operations at HSBC BANK NA
- Bank Analyst at JPMORGAN CHASE
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in English/Journalism - Highly skilled
• Provide financial expertise and oversight to a high-profile federated Program supporting the EIM Project Mgt Group.
• Partner with PM Leads by implementing solutions on hiring forecast procedural and control deficiencies.
• Prepare financial reports, create cash management strategies and direct investment activities for the Program.
• Provide process improvement to complex problems and provide solutions and evaluate intangible variance factors.
• Synthesize data across Wells Fargo systems (WARP, STAMP) and custom resourcing tracking of various files.
• Identify, forecast and challenge financial and resource assumptions not aligned with Program guidelines.
• Provided a monthly financial deck to senior leadership summarizing the financial and resource position of the Program.
- Financial Project Manager - IT, Corp Headquarters at Wells Fargo Bank
- Global Sr. Treasury Analyst, Corp Headquarters at Babcock & Wilcox
- Global Sr. Financial Analyst, Global R&D, Corp Headquarters at Sealed Air
- Sr. Financial Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis at United Technologies Corporation
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
• Use of Agile methodology to continuously develop and test applications and software during development phases.
• Lead and recommend strategies for the development of procedures in performing tasks required by team.
• Facilitate meetings using agile methodology, based on annual budgets involving Physician hours, pay, and, bonuses.
• Act as liaison for organization to obtain necessary tools and information to keep projects on schedule.
• Monitor and manage team projects by reviewing reports, maintaining open communication, and creating deadlines, to reach team goals.
• Manage team through tasks that are queued in the project back-log.
- Financial Project Manager at University of Maryland Medical Center
- Project Manager at Infrastructure Resource
- Financial Analyst at Aon
- Auditor Manager at Holiday Inn
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Cybersecurity Technology - Cybersecurity Technology
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts degree - General Studies
• Manage the conversion from SAP Business One to Microsoft Dynamics.
• Preform account reconciliations and analyses.
• Apply knowledge of statistics and procedures to interpret data.
• Manage the content and distribution of a dashboard and KPIs.
- Financial Project Manager at Pierre Fabre
- Associate Manager Financial Analysis at Prudential
- Manager Accounting at CRM Accounting Solutions
- Treasury Analyst at Wachovia Bank
6 months at this Job
- Master's of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration and Finance
Oversees large complex infrastructure project engagements. Responsible for infrastructure delivery for all Lines of Business. Point of contact for the line of business manager and financial project manager (PMO). Major focus on Infrastructure related projects along with the overall Bank projects. 60-70% spent driving requests to build out the hardware for the project. The other 30-40% spent functioning as an internal customer interface. Responsible for 15-20 efforts at a time. Facilitates the infrastructure delivery components for multiple LOB projects simultaneously. Performs cross functional project team leadership for definition of project infrastructure scope, objectives and deliverables. Conducts project meetings and maintain consistent status reporting on delivery schedule progress. Prioritizes infrastructure deliverables across multiple projects ensuring the priority is aligned with corporate strategic programs. Coordinates and develops detailed work plans, schedules, infrastructure components estimates, resource plans and status reports. Responsible for project related hardware and software procurement. Ensures adherence to quality standards. IT Infrastructure technical background with a high-level understanding of Midrange and Windows platforms, SAN/NAS, Data Security, SQL/Oracle Databases, voice/data network technologies, hardware procurement and provisioning.
- Technical Project Manager/System Integrator at PNC Bank
- Director of Technology at Bishop Canevin High School
- Contractor at Robert Half Inc
- Contractor at Oxford Solutions
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management
Report, interpret, and communicate monthly P&L results to Product and Sales teams. ◦ Aggregate quarterly forecast into a complete segment/region view and communicate forecast assumptions and changes to Executive Committee for approval. ◦ Build and maintain quarterly stress testing models that represent how treasury products would react under multiple recessionary scenarios. ◦ Lead annual standard unit cost review for treasury products. ◦ Analyze financials at the client level and research any specific client profitability questions from business partners. ◦ Responsible for building and maintaining monthly KPI reporting package. Financial Project Manager ◦ Responsible for projects related to updating and maintaining the Southeast Division Sales Dashboard. ◦ Identified and developed sales strategies and supporting tactics to engage all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes. ◦ Partner with Finance team members to develop revenue, asset growth, and lending goals for the Southeast Division. ◦ Responsible for communicating compensation plan changes and impacts to business support teammates. ◦ Initiate annual discretionary compensation payments for sales teams to be approved by Market Executives. Business Support Lead II ◦ Generated detailed sales reports and revenue forecasts from multiple markets and disciplines for the Regional Leadership team. ◦ Developed and maintained Access databases for client reporting, revenue forecasting and pipeline management. ◦ Review compensation plan changes on a yearly basis to determine impacts to sales team employees. ◦ Completed compensation system testing for US Trust sales employees.
- Senior Financial Analyst at Bank of America
- Corporate Accountant at Assa Abloy Entrance Systems
- A/P Analyst at Sunbelt Rentals
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Accounting
Forman Mills, Pennsauken, New Jersey United States IT Manager of Financial System, Dec 2017 – Dec 2018 · Projects successfully implemented and completed on time: Microsoft Great Plains Cloud, Talentreef and Avalara. · Great Plains Cloud application implemented and maintained modules: GL, AP, AR and FA. · Worked in tandem with vendors, internal executives, stakeholders, and technical team to achieve business goals on multiple small to large sized cloud and infrastructure projects with defined beginning and end. · Partnered with executive team and vendors to define project objectives, scope, schedule, and budget. · Lead the development, implementation and execution of multiple project plans. · Lead project meetings, activities, tasks, and manages project team members to ensure project objectives are achieved within prescribed timeframe. · Assessed project risks and developed resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and stakeholders-satisfaction. · Ability to understand and effectively communicate business and technical objectives and issues as they relate to project. · Reviewed new and existing contracts. · Tracked and executed project progress with respect to targeted plan and time target versus actuals. · Communicated progress to internal executive, stakeholders, and managers, and revises schedules as required. · Negotiated with internal staff and outside vendors as required. · Made changes to the project approach so to achieve broader goals. · Provides coaching, mentoring and guidance to project team members and others.
- IT Manager of Financial Systems at Forman Mills
- Professional Service - Business Analyst / Project Manager at RELAYWARE INC
- Technical Business Analyst at BARNEYS
- Inventory Analyst - Supply Chain at BARNES AND NOBLE
11 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing
- AS - Liberal Arts
- CERTIFICATE - Project Management
▪ Preparation of annual budgets and financial plans. ▪ Financial performance evaluations and reporting, transactional support, and the development and maintenance of budget and financial planning systems, models and key processes. ▪ Project set-up, receivables analysis and collection. ▪ Responsible for compliance activities relating to grants and serves as the primary liaison for all audits, including the annual A-133 audit. ▪ Ensure consistent costing methodologies for allocated costs. ▪ Produce fiscal year-end reconciliations and project closeouts
- Director of Financial grants and contracts at Gallant Few WAM Project
- Financial Grants Portfolio II at New York University
- Financial Project Manager at International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Junior Financial Analyst at International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Liberal Arts
- Associates of Applied Science - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma