• Financial Reporting Accountant, Finance Department
• Reconcile daily incoming and outgoing payments from card brands. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
• Assist with month and year closing procedures.
• Assist other departments with financial reports such as reconciliation, ACH rejects, chargebacks and ACH holds.
• Prepare monthly status and profitability reports such as sales volume, attrition report, profitability report, Open and Closed Accounts.
- Financial Reporting Accountant, Finance Department at CREDOMATIC OF FLORIDA
- Receptionist, cashier at SPITZER AUTO WORLD
- Night-shift manager, Employee at SABOR TROPICAL SUPER MARKET
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Oversee the daily activities of general ledger accounting and financial reporting for Epic Management, with over $100M in annual revenue, and multiple medical group clients. Collaborate with staff and management to ensure accurate representation of financial statements in a timely manner. * Forecast accurate monthly revenue and expense accruals, and conduct indirect cost accounting for Epic and its clients. * Prepare expeditiously monthly financial statements and budget variance analysis for EPIC and several affiliates. * Develop policy & procedures to improve accuracy in accounting processes, and continuously develop training methods for staff to achieve accuracy and efficient productivity. * Maintain close relations and communications with management to provide specific Ad hoc reports for analysis. * Facilitate annual audit preparation including creation of easy to understand account schedules, and attend in-person meetings with auditors to discuss documentation and answer questions. * Successfully acted as business lead to develop and coordinate testing plan for the organization's time clock system upgrade that impacted over 1,200 employees.
- Financial Reporting Accountant at Epic Management
- General Compliance Specialist at Epic Management
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business
• Perform Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly financial reporting’s for 8 legal entities.
• Update forecast budget file and post projected YTD budgets in the Pro Financial system.
• Generate monthly premiums summary report for senior management which provides
• Month-month/ year-year comparison for YTD forecast vs. Actuals premiums activities.
• Perform quarterly/ Yearly regulatory financial reporting to all 50 states, for 8 legal entities.
• Maintain licensed state DOI contacts to ensure required documents are correctly reported on the state portals.
• Obtain all required documents and signatures from management and generate
• Financial reports to provide as support for state filings.
• Streamline financial policies and procedures in accordance with GAAP and SAP compliance.
• Coordinate with multiple departments to ensure system generated reports are accurate.
• Obtained documents, clearances, certificates and approvals from local, state and federal agencies
- Financial Reporting Accountant at Coverys
- Senior Accountant at Five Star Senior Living
- Staff Accountant at Rue La La
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Finance
* Initially as a consultant with Robert Half International, Inc. and brought on as a permanent employee of ETS * Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access/SQL) * Financial reporting, variance analysis, and forecasting * Treasury functions: receipts, disbursements, review of receivable and payables, bank reconciliations, and facilitation of banking relationships * Short-term and long-term budgeting * Accounting for and forecasting of derivatives * Inventory accounting and forecasting * Support of audits (internal and external) * Member of the Business Continuity Team (select group to be relocated offsite in the event of anticipated and/or actual emergencies to insure ~~~~~~ operations)
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant at ENI Trading & Shipping, Inc
- Salaried Professional - Consultant at Robert Half International, Inc
- Owner at Self-Employed
- Senior Financial Analyst at Insperity, Inc
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Accounting and Speech
• Preparation and submission of all SEC regulatory reports by regulation deadlines;
• Aid in preparing FDIC call reports and the Federal Reserve regulatory reports (Y-6, Y-8, Y-9, and Y-10) as well as all other regulatory reporting and requests for financial information;
• Responds to follow-up questions on the regulatory filings and audit examinations;
• Prepares the financial reports and calculations to be used in the monthly executive reporting and board packages;
• Prepares various financial tables and financial information use in the earnings press release;
• Respond to ad hoc data requests from external sources such as the US Census and analysts requests for information.
- Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant at Hancock Whitney Bank
- Financial Services Senior Auditor at Ernst & Young
- Financial Services Staff Auditor at Ernst & Young
- Assurance Intern at Grant Thornton LLP
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelors of Science - Accounting
* Assisted with SEC reporting and preparation of 10K and 10Qs for the company. * Prepared and entered monthly journal entries for the parent company. * Ensured accurate accounting of various current / capital expenditures of the parent company. * Part of the team for implementation of ASC 842 standard for leases. Extensively worked on collection of leases data from various departments and subsidiaries and ensure smooth upload to accounting tool "Leasequery". * Extensively worked on SEC reporting tool "Workiva" to streamline data and avoid duplication of information resulting in consistent reporting and savings of time and effort.
- Financial reporting Accountant at Torchmark Corporation
- Assistant Manager, Credit Analysis at Barclays Shared Services (P) Limited
- Credit Analyst, Small and Medium Enterprises Group at ICICI Bank Limited
- Assistant Manager, Revenue Assurance Group at Sterling Addlife (India) Limited
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Science - Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
• Analyze Financial Statements to prepare actual to budget variance analyses to advise managements on entities such as Nursing homes and Real Estate
• Complete monthly close and full cycle accounting process for assigned entities within the Healthcare units
• Prepare and book journal entries based on analyses and accounting estimations/judgments to re-class, defer and accrue all expense accounts
• Perform monthly reconciliations of account analyses, including bank reconciliations, security deposits, intercompany allocations, prepaid accounts, depreciation, and various balance sheet accounts
- Financial Reporting Accountant at Northwell Health
- Accountant at LLX GBS Americas Inc
- Operation - Risk Management at Samsung C&T America Inc
- Staff Accountant at Samsung C&T America Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
with institutional investors providing comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing.
- Financial Reporting Accountant at STATE STREET BANK CORPORATION
- Financial Reporting Accountant at STATE STREET BANK CORPORATION
- Financial Reporting Associate at STATE STREET BANK CORPORATION
- Income Specialist/Fund Accountant Associate Intern at STATE STREET BANK CORPORATION
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certification - preparation for Excel
- Certificate - Doctoral Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science - Health Sciences & Biology
•Responsible for preparation of monthly financials for a portfolio of Assisted Living Communities
•Analyze actual performance (expenses and revenues) against budgeted performance and perform variance analysis
•Perform balance sheet reconciliation, bank reconciliation, maintaining fixed asset listings, posting payroll reports, intercompany analysis, posting revenue reports, review of financial statements, rent roll reconciliation, and maintaining accruals
- Financial Reporting Accountant at Milestone Retirement Community/CFC Bank
- Senior Accountant (Contract) at Facility Physicians Inc./University of Maryland Medical System
- Senior Accountant (Contract) at Transamerica
- Senior Accountant/Event Coordinator at Marsh Management Inc. (Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.)
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
- A.S. - Accounting
• Ensured accuracy in creating journal entries, for monthly Financial Statements, for 61 clients
• Ensured accruals accuracy in complying with GAAP policies from period start to period closing
• Responsible for accurately researching and resolving general ledger, A/P and A/R accounts
- Financial Reporting Accountant at Sentry Management Inc
- Contract Accounting Specialist at
- Accounts Payable Analyst at Faneuil Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - Accounting