• Supported the Analytics and reporting team through market research and financial analysis
• Performed Quarterly forecasting based on the organizations spend and expense delinquency balances
• Monitored and created weekly financial performance reports and financial models to optimize financial decision-making processes
• Created Daily, Monthly and Quarterly expense metrics based on the global expense data of corporate cards and employee travels
• Developed useful reporting and information using data analytics for the business as well as processes for generating reports ensuring quality and the credibility of the data.
• Created interactive dashboards and performed KPI analysis of the weekly data for NAM, APAC and EMEA region.
• Worked proactively to identify and research expense related recommendations to improve the spend management
• Part of an annual RFP analysis project with the client company which involved world's biggest Hotel Chains
- Global Financial Reporting Analyst at Citibank
- India Financial Analyst at Prudent Services
- Financial Analyst at Indexel Engineering Pvt. Ltd
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Financial Risk Management - Financial Risk Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computers Applications - Computers
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting & Finance - Accounting & Finance
• Analyzed and explained the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet variances against expected and historical data.
• Reviewed all post close journal entries and ran an analysis to compare the reported financials with system's financials.
• Performed an analysis on the Trial Balance of each subsidiary entity to prepare the monthly Consolidated Statements.
• Prepared the quarter and annual financial statement footnotes in accordance with company policy and US GAAP.
• Assisted in the preparation of the MD&A report by analyzing the company's performance with quantitative measures.
• Assisted in the variance analysis process by analyzing the monthly financial statements and reporting to the Director.
• Prepared and analyzed the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flow, the Statement of Shareholders Equity and prepared the financial review file for Form 10-Q financial reports to the SEC.
• Reconciled the monthly Inventory Turnover, the Benefit Plan expense, the EBITDA analysis, the Long-Term Liability, generated the Press Release Table, and prepared the disaggregated revenue and margin report.
- Financial Reporting Analyst (Temp) at Barnes & Noble, Inc
- Accountant at Lamb Financials Group
- Staff Accountant at The Legal Aid Society
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Accounting
• Prepared SEC filings and footnotes for SEC periodic fillings -(10Ks and 10Qs).
• Prepared routine portions of the financial tables (Balance sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Shareholder's Equity, Premises & Equipment)
• Prepared routine portions of MD&A.
• Prepared financial reporting using Wdesk (Workiva).
• Prepared XBRL tagging and Perform review controls.
• Implemented the new Lease accounting ASC 842 standards using LeaseQuery.
• Collaborate with Accounting Operation and treasury on routine projects
• Participated in the preparation of earnings releases and review financial in call scripts.
• Prepared basic and diluted earnings per share calculations.
• Prepared ad hoc request using IBM Cognos TM1, BankTEL and IBS Insight.
- Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst at Ameris Bank
- Sr. Project Accountant at Hines- REIT
- Financial Analyst III at Merrill Lynch- Bank of America
- Senior Accountant at FIS
at this Job
- Master of Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Preparation of documentation in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley for financial reporting. Reports: Prepares all aspects of the FOCUS Report, Call Report, FRY 6, 8, 10, 11, 9LP, 9C, Summary of Deposits, FDIC Assessments, OCC Assessments including all supporting schedules in compliance with regulatory instructions and guidelines and US-GAAP. Proficiency in SEC software, Webfilings, filing 10-Q, 10-K, 11-K and 8-K filings for the Company. Management reports, compliance reports, and regulatory examinations, internal and external audits.
- Financial Reporting Analyst at Univest
- Regulatory Reporting Analyst at Univest
- OFFICER, Financial Reporting Analyst at National Penn Bancshares Inc
- at National Penn Bancshares Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Corporate Finance
- BS - Business Management & Human Resource Management
• Met deadline 100% of the time to customers, 99% accuracy
• Liaison between business units and IT team to ensure XBRL files are within SEC requirements, customer guidelines, to resolve issues and process requests
• Audit of Mutual Funds XBRL, with familiarity Shareholder Reports, understand U.S. GAAP and understanding of financial reporting, 10-K and 10-Q and technical accounting.
• Multitask as it pertains to file formats, internet applications in order to review reports and rendering of XBRL files for quality assurance, completeness, acceptance testing and compliance
• Data gathering with updates and trend information impacting areas of responsibility for new enhancements to software developers
• Produced high-quality and high-volume of work with limited direct supervision and virtual team/telecommute team
• Ensured XBRL files contain required Risk Return disclosure information, and any other mutual fund related to XBRL
• Maintained thorough knowledge of taxonomies, government legislation and SEC rules and regulations
- XBRL Financial Reporting Analyst at Mitchell Martin Consulting
- IT Business Financial Analyst/QA Tester for Top 4 U.S. Bank at NTT DATA Americas
- Trade Operations Analyst for Fortune 100 Investment Firm at Markit
- Global Wealth Investment Management Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Finance Management
• Assists in coordinating the timely completion of external audits related to the American Cancer Society, which includes all entities and Retirement Plans with Earnest and Young.
• Assists in the preparation of all federal, state and other mandated compliance filings including, but not limited to, tax returns and statutory filings
• Manages the preparation of enterprise wide yearly and interim financial reporting packages including MD&A and other adhoc analysis
• Responsible for conducting technical accounting and tax research, preparing white paper memos, serving as a technical and general accounting resource to the American Cancer Society enterprise, and ensuring consistent accounting and reporting across the American Cancer Society enterprise
- Financial Reporting Analyst at American Cancer Society
- Senior Customer Service Rep Tax & Accounting at Genuine Parts Corporations
- Tax Consultant at ADP
- Affordable Care Act Compliance Analyst at ADP
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management
• Preparing the financial statements in accordance with US GAAP – Including the statement of cash flow and statement of equity.
• Preparing 10-K/10-Q schedules.
• Preparing operating plans and other management reports for the senior leadership team.
• Supporting the internal and external auditors.
• Designing Databases using MS Access.
• Performing monthly close process including general ledger closing, topsides, elimination and consolidation entries.
• Preparing externally reported financial statements in Hyperion and BPC- including consolidations.
• Performing technical accounting research and analysis to ensure compliance with GAAP standards and SEC reporting guidelines.
• Assist in Debt Covenant calculations, Collection of Statistical information and Comp store calculations.
• Part of Implementation team of SAP -S/4 Hana & BPC.
- Senior Financial Reporting Analyst at Signet
- Staff Accountant II at Reddy Ice
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Analyze reporting processes for Financial/Accounting Department.
● Review accounting procedures to identify existing internal controls and possible control weaknesses.
● Perform internal controls testing and prepare write-ups and recommendations for CFO.
• Compile quarterly Financial Report.
● Assist in the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management process and reporting.
- Financial Reporting Analyst - Temp at California Earthquake Authority
- Accounting Supervisor at Cossolias, Wilson, Dominguez, Leavitt CPAs
- Senior Accountant at
- Staff Accountant at Arrowhead General Insurance Agency
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Analyze and manage 25+ monthly financial reports each month.
• Create, manage and update financial reports
• Develop SQL queries using ERP raw data to more efficiently complete reporting tasks
• Create an extensive database to store/manage all queries and raw data for financial reports
• Write macros and modules that automate and streamline financial reporting processes
• Work within an ERP system
• Analyze financial reports to predict buying patterns and advise management how how to increase purchases for specific customers.
• Analyze SQL queries to diagnose and update reports
• Created an Access DB to streamline return functions
• Review processes and reports to find ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of those processes
• Manage multiple reports and projects simultaneously
- Sales/Financial Reporting Analyst at TopRX INC
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Accounting
- Certificate - Accounting Clerk
Financial Analysis & Planning Specialist at JAM Distributing, LLC responsible financial reporting and FP&A · Prepares and submits quarterly and yearly IFRS financial results in SAP to Germany and monthly results via Hyperion template for 3 entities and acquisition carve-outs to Brenntag North America · Plans and produces forecasts and budgets created at the GL account level for comparisons against actuals at a divisional, departmental, and geographical level · Performs modeling, integration, and analysis for various ad-hoc reports and acquisition data · Charged with risk reporting bi-annually and maintains IT admin rights over financial data · Created significant efficiencies around sales reporting, financial analysis, and financial reporting through the creation of advanced automated excel templates and data sets · Modifies data from outside sources including non-linear excel files and PDFs into usable data
- Financial Reporting Analyst at Brenntag NA, JAM Distributing, LLC
- Assistant Controller at Isramco at Isramco, Inc
- Assurance Intern at BDO USA, LLP
- Chemist at Anacon, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor's - Biochemical and Biophysical Sciences
- Associate - Engineering