Downers Grove, IL 2018 - Present
STG Logistics is a logistics services company that offers a wide range of value-added services, knowledgeable support and the most advanced technology solutions in the shipping, retail and distribution industries. Financial Reporting Manager
• Create monthly internal consolidated financial reports and supplemental data workbook with detail analysis by business segment for effective management decision making. This included consolidation of segments not on the corporate ERP system.
• Created individual business unit trailing twelve-month income statements and scheduled monthly result discussion calls with unit and corporate management identify issues and opportunities.
• Successfully updated all monthly reports to properly present reports to meet management, lender, and GAAP requirements.
• Prepared quarterly covenant calculation, covenant certification, and lender Management Discussion and Analysis.
- Financial Reporting Manager at STG Logistics
- Corporate Accounting Manager at Triwater Holdings, LLC
- Cost Accounting Manager at Triwater Holdings, LLC
- Consultant at PRGX USA, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
09/2015 - Current Direct private money lender specializing in non-traditional lending, $1 billion in loan originations (supervised 4 employees).
Financial Reporting Manager
• Financial management
• Coordinating all audit & tax activity
• Consolidation reporting
• Corporate accounting
• Regulatory and financial reporting
• Budget and forecasts preparation
• Accounting for investments
• Development of internal control policies and procedure
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
• Leverage strengths of the current finance team members
• Help to clarify roles and responsibilities
- Financial Reporting Manager at ANCHOR LOANS, LP
- Controller at CG Investments, LLC
- Controller at BLUE REAL ESTATE
- Corporate Controller at COMMERCE PLANET, INC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science degree - Business
• Manage account reconciliation team (two Senior Associates) and collaborate with offshore resources to ensure 200-300 balance sheet reconciliations are performed, reviewed, approved, and discussed with Senior Leadership monthly
• Meet with key business stakeholders across the firm to understand accounting process flows to ensure proper account support
• Developed (and implementing) a business plan to address key operational concerns in the reconciliation end-to-end process by way of improving controls to reduce risk and enhance reporting and via robotic process automation (RPA) to reduce manual hours FINANCIAL ANALYSIS & REPORTING MANAGER
• As Business Interpreter, worked in tandem with customers, data, and design teams to rollout new QlikView applications and enhancements from the requirements gathering stage to rollout and warranty period
• Led change management and enablement efforts from design to execution stages for various business-related tasks
• Delivered efficiency by helping to eliminate ~100% Excel-based reporting packages (by way of offering education, training, and updates to support business needs on new firm reporting tools) FINANCE SENIOR ASSOCIATE
• Provided FP&A for multiple internal firm customers, effectively managed their cost drivers in support of firm's operational objectives
• Monitored P&L activity for variances to budget and forecast
• Collaborated with customer leadership teams in the design of ad-hoc reporting to support strategic goals and initiatives
• Participated in and lead results and budget discussions with department and functional leaders; subsequently prepared annual budgets via Hyperion 813.340.9212 [email protected] TAMPA, FLORIDA
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER at PwC
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BSBA - Finance
Responsible for the preparation of all internal and external reporting, budgeting, and forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Prepare cash forecasts and budgets. Consolidate and analyze financial results. Research and resolve any unexpected variances. Prepare budgets for sales, profit, balance sheet, and cash flow. Forecast PBT monthly. Review account reconciliations. Approve AP invoices. Review work of other accountants and provide guidance. Review and write accounting policies and procedures when necessary. Write PeopleSoft reports and queries.
- Financial Reporting Manager at Hitachi Computer Products America, Inc
- Liquidation Manager at Premier Cruise Lines, In Liquidation
- Senior Staff Accountant at Premier Cruise Lines
- Associate Financial Accountant at MetLife Capital
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- B. S. - Accounting and Business Administration
Financial reporting with knowledge of Accounting processes. Monthly internal operating reconciliation reporting. Review all invoices and documentation for approvals and accuracy prior to sending payments of rebates, expenses and foreign exchange revenue. Maintain filing system for all payments. Participate in Business Risk audits. Collaborate with Legal, Tax and Compliance to ensure efficiency and compliance with applicable regulations. Strong reasoning and analytical skills. Work independently and within a team.
- Financial Reporting Manager at HSBC BANK N.A
- Documentation Specialist Team Lead at
- Senior PCM Account Specialist at Bancorp Bank
- New Accounts Team Lead at New Accounts Team
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Directs strategic planning for the implementation of new accounting guidance and policy procedure development focusing on internal controls and risk mitigation
• Leads all strategic and project management efforts associated with the implementation of new guidance and pronouncements, including spearheading collaborative efforts with internal constituencies around business impacts, and coordinating efforts with affiliated partners to ensure accounting and reporting consistency across the Children's Medical Center Corporation enterprise
• Serves as Subject Matter Expect, responsible for documentation of technical accounting position papers in support of accounting policy requirements
• Manages Benefit Plan audits (403b and pension plans), coordinating deliverables in partnership with external audit partners, human resources, and treasury, culminating in the compilation of annual financial statements
• Coordinates all internal deliverables associated with Quarterly Disclosure procedures with external audit partners
- Technical Financial Reporting Manager at Boston Children's Hospital
- Hospital Financial Reporting Manager at
- Senior of Corporate Accounting & Consolidation at American Tower Corporation
- Assurance Senior at Ernst & Young, Assurance and Advisory Business Services
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accountancy
• Hires, trains, develops, and appraises staff effectively.
• Responsible for closing and the timely preparation and review of the monthly, quarterly and annual TDW consolidated financial statements for external legal and internal management reporting.
• Produces the monthly consolidation off TDW subsidiary financial data, including the reconciliation and elimination of global intercompany balances.
• Manages debt compliance and provides financial detail to banks and investors.
• Responsible for cash flow statement preparation and advises on cash needs.
• Manages cash pooling accounts for distribution to European entities.
• Publishes and maintains foreign currency rates and monthly currency translation of foreign subsidiaries.
• Maintains the consistent format of global financial reports and charts of accounts.
• Audits and translates 40 subsidiaries into US GAAP for full consolidation.
• Performs analysis on all financials and provides to senior management and operations management.
• Partners with Tax, Treasury and Financial Planning and Analysis to prepare and approve annual global budgets and forecasts.
• Acts as liaison to operations management and trains on financial reports to help bridge the gap between finance and operations.
• Provides training and assistance to operations employees in the development of annual budgets and forecasts.
• Manages the execution of the annual global audit.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement in the operating and financial results.
• Continues to learn and maintain knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and related technical literature.
• Coordinates with IT to ensure the integrity and completeness of financial data within the reporting software.
• Reviews and tests the periodic software changes and updates with IT.
• Responds to IT tickets for the administration of the accounting and reporting systems.
• Trains all finance and accounting employees on accounting and reporting systems.
• Participates in the establishment and maintenance of corporate accounting policies and processes.
• Implements global internal controls and ensures accountability of staff.
• Ensures compliance with corporate policies and processes and local legal requirements.
• Participates in special projects, such as internal audits, as the need arises.
• Performs ad hoc requests as assigned.
- Global Financial Reporting Manager at T.D. Williamson Inc
- Cost Accounting Manager at Braden Manufacturing/Global Power, Inc
- Financial Reporting and Planning Manager at Linde Process Plants, Inc
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant at Blue Knight Energy Partners, LP
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Accounting and Finance
- BBA - Accounting
- Associates of Arts
Hired to rebuild and strengthen financial practices, models, analytical techniques and reporting procedures focused on reducing costs, improving controls and strengthening P&L bottom-line financial results, forecasting and budgeting for 8 divisions consisting of ~140+ branches. * Oversee accounting and finance functions for different departments, including: accounts payable, FP&A and budgeting. * Monitor financial trends and expenditures to recognize areas of improvement. * Led the financial team in the creation and presentation of financial statements for Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reporting. * Developed and managed reporting to Executive Committee to assist in decision making and optimization of results. * Led the implementation and replacement of accounting and financial system. * Evaluated and reviewed servicing sale contracts for accuracy and services.
- Financial Reporting Manager at Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc
- Senior Financial Accountant at Airswift
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Bellfort Dental
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting And Finance
Duties and responsibilities: ◦ Ensuring that all predetermined financial reporting deadlines are met or exceeded as lead manager ◦ Preparing and schedule pre-cycle meetings with US and Chennai team ◦ Attend audit and client meetings ◦ Providing direct assistance to the director and serving as a focal point for client and staff information ◦ Review financial statements including investment portfolios, financial statements, cash flow statements, financial analysis in accordance with GAAP and SEC guidelines where applicable ◦ Review all adjustments made throughout the process on each draft distribution by staff and Chennai team ◦ Analytical review of financial statements and related calculations ◦ Review form 24F-2, form N-SAR, form N-Q and form N-CSR document and ensuring that it has been filed with the SEC within 10 days of the shareholder mail date ◦ Responsible for completion of the Automated Disclosure Checklist (ADC)
- Lead Analyst/Financial Reporting Manager at BNY Mellon Global Fund Accounting & Administration
- Senior Financial Reporting Specialist at N-Q
- Senior Investment Accountant at Investment Companies
- Individual Tax Preparer at H&R Block
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Investment Accounting System
* Responsible for all internal financials and analysis * Responsible Financial reporting and uploads into Hyperion system * Prepare and provide daily reporting to management tracking actual daily order intake, shipments, and backlog against forecast and budget targets, valuable in day to day operations * Provide comprehensive financial deck to Executive management for Business Review * Provide reports tracking actual expense vs. Budget for all Departments managers; initiate monthly meetings to review results, challenge overspend and provide guidance to managers * Assist and participate in Annual Budget process, including SDP initiatives, Cost-out, headcount, prepare and upload detail budget P&L and Balance Sheet into hyperion and provide reporting deck to Executive management * Prepare and report weekly financial status against forecast including commentary to Executive management * Prepare and track product sales trends, including volume, price and mix impact analysis * Prepare and issue 12 month rolling forecasts * Contribute heavily in annual Budget process, provide Volume, Sales, COS, SG&A * Review Freight data, Prepare monthly journal entries and accruals * Participate in month end closing, responsible for various accruals, and ensure all journal entries are properly recorded in compliance with GAAP standards. * Attend and participate in monthly meetings with accounting team to review and ensure accuracy of balance sheet accounts as well as preliminary review of income statements prior to finalizing month end close. * Provide SEC financial information on Quarterly basis * Prepare & issue Balance Sheet Flux with commentary monthly * Manage month end closing schedule and compliance * Prepare and submit Fed, State, and City tax schedules to Corp. * Support all Divisions with ad-hoc reporting and analysis, Such as Freight analysis, Sales analysis, tracking trends to assist and inform management in strategic and operational business decisions.
- Financial Reporting Manager at AFC Cable Systems / Atkore International
- Sr. Staff Accountant at AFC Cable Systems/ Atkore International
- SR. Finance Analyst at Quaker Fabric Corporation
- Staff Accountant at Quaker Fabric Corporation
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Accounting