Financial Reporting Manager Fidelity Investments, LLC Budget and financial modeling for future grants and hypothetical measurements Complex financial modeling with Excel, Hyperion and Oracle Business Intelligence Answer corporate questions on Expense, Dilution, Disclosure and DTA Train clients on creation, use and modification of OBIEE financial reporting platform Manage large data sets and reconciliation of variances in financial reports Administrative expertise in Salesforce with data management and reporting Stock Plan Services / Executive Services/ Control and Restricted Securities Fidelity Investments, LLC Resolve complex issues working with all levels of business partners Financial planning and implementation of detailed financial plans Modification of financial plans to coincide with new tax law legislation Provides cross functional sales support for retail and institutional clients Fixed income trader. Provides guidance and sales support for RO's with bond ladders and individual bonds Provides guidance and explanations on complex taxable implications of equity compensation Provide assistance setting up 10b (5)-1 plans for participants Work with corporate plan administrators on specific options exercise issues and resolutions Expert in compliance with equity regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley and Dodd Frank Proofing financial plans and making necessary adjustments before implementing Senior Trader Fidelity Investments, LLC Provided trade approval for trades in excess of 500K and or 50 contracts Handled escalated calls making appropriate risk and judgment decisions Obtained experience dealing with a wide variety of investment products and solutions Responsible for assisting customers with an understanding of investment options and solutions Discussed and executed options strategies such as roll outs, spreads and straddles Commissioner Manchester Golf Matches Association Started, developed and maintain an active golf association. Manage and oversight of budget and annual financial reports Created and maintain Facebook group page for members Promote, run and participate in local amateur golf tournaments for local golfers Maintain and monitor participants' handicaps with accordance to USGA specifications
- Financial Reporting Manager at Fidelity
at this Job
- M.S. - Accounting and Finance
- B.A. - International Economics
- License - Expired
- Certificate in Financial Planning
The Cheesecake Factory/Westfield Corp/Hygiena Medical/Ixia Inc./FOX Studios/Warner Bros/Walt Disney/MGM Studios/CDTI/Avita Medical
CDTI Inc./ Kite Pharma Inc./ 21st Century Fox/ Walt Disney/ Warner Bros./ MGM Studios/ Pharmavite/Avita Medical Inc. Mar 2011 - Present
Financial Reporting Manager - Independent Consultant
Responsibilities for the role include:
• Management of the day-to-day accounting operations and work with cross-functional counter-parts to develop and maintain policies and procedures as needed to handle new or existing transaction streams
• Design, implement and continuously re-evaluate the monthly and quarterly close processes to improve the timeliness and the accuracy of the close as well as implement best practices
• Preparation of Consolidated Financial Statements including Cash Flow Statements and notes to the Financial Statements
• Preparation of 10Q and 10K Forms along with supporting documents for SEC filings
• Worked with the CFO and the Controller for Merger and Acquisition accounting for a $300 Million deal by Warburg Pincus to acquire Hygiena Medical Inc.
• Maintaining the Consolidated Financial Workbook for the Holding Company (including foreign entities) including elimination of Inter-co Sales, COGS, Inventory burden rate calculations etc.
• Perform monthly and quarterly flux analysis, research anomalies and identify trends using Hyperion Essbase (Smart view)
• Preparation of MD&A analysis and Budgeting and Forecasting
• Booking month end closing journal entries and recurring transactions, as needed
• Worked with various ERP systems i.e. Oracle R-12, SAP, Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamic NAV 2017, Peoplesoft Financials, Lawson and others.
• Foreign Exchange Revaluation and Translation for Revenue and expenses
• Maintaining Fixed Assets, C-I-P Schedule, Depreciation schedules, Deferred Rent and Lease schedules
• Worked with and providing support to external auditors Big-4 for accounting operations and responding to audit queries
- Financial Reporting Manager - Consultant at The Cheesecake Factory/Westfield Corp/Hygiena Medical/Ixia Inc./FOX Studios/Warner Bros/Walt Disney/MGM Studios/CDTI/Avita Medical
- Senior Accounting Analyst at Dine Equity Inc. (IHOP/Applebee Restaurants)
- Senior Financial Analyst at Health Net Inc
- Lead tester at Health Net Inc
8 years at this Job
- BS in Accounting & Finance and a Chartered Accountant - (Accounting) - Accounting & Finance
Financial Reporting Manager reporting to System Controller of $2 Billion Healthcare System. Responsible for Financial reporting, day to day control of all accounting operations which include the development, preparation and analysis of financial statements, talent development and supervision of staff, lead on audit, lead on tax reporting, cash flow management, debt reporting, and capital budget. Manage 5 staff directly and 5 dotted line staff reporting to me. Accomplishments include:
• Reduced Close from 15 days to 10 day which includes Financial Package for Board of Directors
• Monthly Reconciles are at 100% completion from 30% when I started.
• Created new reporting packages for Primary and Final Month -End Close.
- Financial Reporting Manager at UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- CFO at Chicago Behavioral Hospital
- CFO at Chicago ENT
- Controller/CFO at The Wealshire & The Ponds
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
a developer of supply chain and other software solutions, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with revenues in excess of $500 million.
SEC Financial Reporting Manager
• Drafting of 10-Ks and 10-Qs, including the preparation of tie-out support;
• Consolidation of financial statements;
• Preparation of 10-Q and10-K calendar;
• Participation in the monthly close process;
• Validation of XBRL rendering.
- SEC Financial Reporting Manager at MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC
- Consultant at THE HOME DEPOT, INC
- SEC Financial Reporting Manager (previously Consultant) at ADVANCEPIERRE FOODS HOLDINGS, INC
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT at Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Downers Grove, IL 2018 - Present
STG Logistics is a logistics services company that offers a wide range of value-added services, knowledgeable support and the most advanced technology solutions in the shipping, retail and distribution industries. Financial Reporting Manager
• Create monthly internal consolidated financial reports and supplemental data workbook with detail analysis by business segment for effective management decision making. This included consolidation of segments not on the corporate ERP system.
• Created individual business unit trailing twelve-month income statements and scheduled monthly result discussion calls with unit and corporate management identify issues and opportunities.
• Successfully updated all monthly reports to properly present reports to meet management, lender, and GAAP requirements.
• Prepared quarterly covenant calculation, covenant certification, and lender Management Discussion and Analysis.
- Financial Reporting Manager at STG Logistics
- Corporate Accounting Manager at Triwater Holdings, LLC
- Cost Accounting Manager at Triwater Holdings, LLC
- Consultant at PRGX USA, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
Provide managerial support for the financial positioning and future growth of assigned area/region. Also lead in the development, analysis, and preparation of strategic financial plans and indicators to achieve overall system and entity strategic goals and objectives.
• Provide high level of financial expertise through analysis and interpretation of data gathered for decision support. Gather and challenge assumptions from various multi-disciplinary teams, develop financial proformas, and assist in preparation and presentation of business plans.
• Lead key financial processes within assigned area or region (e.g. operating budgets, forecasting, program reporting and analysis, charge management, cost accounting, decision support, contracting and reimbursement analysis) by coordinating resources and communication and leading process teams.
• Ensure regulatory compliance within the assigned business unit(s). Provides assistance, coordination and education, as necessary to internal customers for compliance within contractual and regulatory requirements
• Initiate and direct the identification and implementation of operating improvements and efficiencies by identifying important trends and variances through the review of management reports and financial analysis.
• Develop and present ongoing financial indicators.
• Provided direction to coordinate implementation and support for financial/payroll systems based software products to enhance current and future system functionality.
• Prepare accurate and timely management and regulatory reports by accessing information from a variety of sources and utilizing consistent reporting formats and assist in the development of meaningful performance measures.
• Validate and provide approval of Bi-Weekly payroll of more than $550K+.
• Manage one Accounts Payable Coordinator, oversight of the AP process, accruals, prepaid, and coding.
• Calculate the Banner Health Network (BHN) capitation payment regarding medical cost, and send request for funds to be transferred inter-company to Banner Treasury.
• Reconcile the Monthly Membership Report (MMR) to the Plan Payment Report (PPR).
• Provide Member Enrollment Report to various departments.
• Calculate CMS Revenue and Capitation by Network (Prospective/Retrospective) payment.
• RAF Accrual by Network, also include this in the monthly financial summary report.
• Monthly provide accounting with the risk corridor revenues, member premium, incurred but not reported (IBNR), and part C claims break down.
• Prepare JOC financial report for the Strategic JOC meetings.
• Prepare financial dashboard for the analytics team.
• Calculate the Pop HealthCare Fees to pass through charges to Banner Health Network.
• Prepare Pharmacy (Rx) cost summary by segment report for tracking Rx cost by segment.
• Generate Accounts Payable and General Ledger analysis.
• Reconcile claims payment to check register.
• Prepare monthly accounts receivables aging report.
• Prepare member premium by network analysis.
• Prepare collections file.
• Prepare member premium reconciliation file.
• Prepare monthly accounts payable and general ledger reclassification file.
• Prepare accounts payable invoice accrual file.
• Prepare monthly administration expense report.
• Prepare Veritage/Blue Advantage Monthly Financial Summary to be distributed.
• Assist with Enterprise Risk Management tasks and SOX and ORSA compliance
• Appointed contact for E&Y year-end audit.
- Financial Reporting Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Financial Analysis Consultant at Finance Programs, Banner Health
- Financial Analyst II at Banner Health
- Information Analyst at Banner Health
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Healthcare Administration
- B.S. - Business Management
- A.A. - Business
- - General Studies
• Prepare consolidated financial statements for monthly board meeting using SAP and Hyperion
• Prepare quarterly consolidated financial statements for bondholder reporting
• Owner of yearly budgeting process for 16 plants & 30 corporate departments
• Owner of monthly forecasting process and reporting
• Oversee yearly audit of financial statements with KPMG and prepare footnotes for audited financial statements presented to shareholders
• Oversee customer profitability allocation process to ensure costs are recorded to the appropriate business unit and customers by product SKU
• Attend regular meetings to discuss company performance with the CEO, CFO, and COO
- Financial Reporting Manager at FXI
- at FXI
- Corporate Accounting Manager at FXI
- Senior Accountant at FXI
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Certificate of Business Analysis
- B.S. - Accounting
• Lead the monthly, quarterly, and annual activities associated with the financial close.
• Actively manage the preparation, review and filing of quarterly and annual regulatory filings.
• Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting in compliance of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and the National Association of Insurance Commissioner's (NAIC) Model Audit Rule requirements.
• Developed and successfully implemented the integration of a newly acquired business unit into Lincoln's Peoplesoft General Ledger to ensure complete and accurate quarterly consolidated financial reporting.
- Financial Reporting Manager at Lincoln Financial Group
- Director at AETNA INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
• Complete year-end reporting for multiple organizations to prepare financial statements and footnotes to the financial reports
• Submit financial data from forms into Hyperion via software interface; make necessary pre-close analysis and journal entries to trial balances for GAAP reporting
• Communicate with multiple business units on budget variances and discrepancies; address and resolve auditor inquiries, provided supporting documentation and meet hard deadlines
• Reconcile, consolidate, analyze, and compile the cash and investment note of annual financial report; review over 100 entities totaling over $122 billion including investment disclosures such as interest rate risk and credit ratings, and fair value levels using audited financial reports and other sources
• Lead cash trainings, cross train accounting staff to reconcile any cash differences; review analyst's transactions, journal entries, and trial balance work papers
• Manage various special projects, assist in process improvements
• Synched financial data for reporting and publishing purposes using Workiva (Wdesk)
- Financial Reporting Manager/Analyst at State Accounting Office
- Grant Accountant Supervisor at Department of Human Services
- at Department of Human Services
- Grant Accountant III at Department of Human Services
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
• Implementation of new accounting standards and accounting policies functional teams.
• Determination of financial statement disclosures, implication of changes in the business and new accounting or regulatory guidance.
• Technical accounting research and drafting technical accounting memos for significant transactions.
• Preparation and issuance of all internal and external reporting documents including those required for debt compliance.
• Preparation and issuance of AICPA, 401(k) and statutory financial statements and disclosures in accordance with local financial reporting framework.
• Primary liaison to external auditors for AICPA financial statement and statutory audits.
• Prepare and/or review analysis, testing and documentation associated with internal control compliance.
• Managed and developed financial reporting staff
- Financial Reporting Manager at Blue Nile Inc
- Manager Assurance Services at RSM LLP
- Purchasing Agent at Alaska Industrial Hardware
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant