Monitoring of liquidity risk , concentration risk and credit risk.
- Financial Risk Analyst at AXA Assurance Maroc
- Asset Manager at AXA Assurance Maroc
- Treasury Manager at AXA Assurance Maroc
- Middle officer at Casa Finance Group
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Financial Management
- Bachelor's - Financial Management & Accounting
• Identify and analyze potential risks threatening the financial position of commercial and industrial corporations and public/private organizations.
• Lead for elaboration of risks rating reports of emissions of obligations, commercial papers, ownership, investment funds and shareholders titles for commercialization in the securities market
• Assess risk qualification of financial institutions, risks rating of insurance and reinsurance institutions and financial strength
• Complete and review financial spread and sectorial analysis compared to market
• Financial Analysis according to the necessity of the clients (vertical, horizontal, ratios, index etc.), generating and managing the financial statements using SAP Financial and SAP Controlling
- FINANCIAL RISK ANALYST at CLASS INTERNATIONAL RATING S.A
- ACCOUNTING AND TAXES ASSISTANT at METROPOLITAN HOSPITAL
- FINANCE INTERN at DEVELOPMENT BANK OF ECUADOR
- ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL ASSITANT at DQ ACCOUNTING SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.A. - Operational Risks and Financial Analysis of Insurance Companies
• Use SAS and SQL to create queries and reports to pull requested data on daily, weekly and monthly basis. Examples include reporting for new acquisition, marketing campaigns and delinquency statics.
• Analyze performance and production data to measure organization's present and estimate its future operations performance.
• Improve company's financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
• Compile and analyze productivity and performance data for all CFC department's and vendors.
• Assist in the creation and on-going maintenance of all departmental reporting policies and procedures.
• Participate in process redesign, testing, and measurement projects.
• Perform monthly audits of Vendors.
• Identify and report to management production trends accordingly.
- Financial/Risk Analyst at Continental finance company
- Staff Accountant at Continental finance company
- Server at chili's bar and grill
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting and Management Information Systems
• Assist in establishing and maintaining financial policies, accounting policies, internal controls and financial systems.
• Identified discrepancies between budgetary targets and actual revenue and expenses.
• Assist the CEO in the measurement, accumulation, preparation, analysis, and interpretation of financial and other information used to plan, evaluate, and manage the organization.
• Performs ongoing analysis of risk trends through business monitoring and execution of risk assessments, issue tracking, and key risk indicators.
• Works to systematically remove waste and reduce variation within the organization utilizing six sigma methodology.
- Senior Financial Risk Analyst at General FTP
- Revenue Cycle Manager / Practice Manager at Highlands Regional Medical Center
- VP Of Marketing And Digital Analytics at Bod TV Productions
- Training Coordinator at Army Community Service
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Management And Marketing
- BBA - Information Systems, Management, Marketing
- Associate of Science
- High School Diploma
Analyst SOFEC, Inc., Business Administration, Legal, and Marketing and Proposals departments Creating reports for executives and board members - taking a ~400 page contract and turning it into 1-10 page report. Staying on top of current events and the global economy and determining how our company and products could be influenced. Traveling abroad for client contract negotiations. Working closely with engineers and lawyers, essentially helping to bridge that gap. Determining risks and following them throughout a project's life cycle.
- Analyst at Risk
5 years at this Job
- Certificate for Full Stack Web Development Boot Camp - Computer Programming
- BBA - International Business
Matched Cohort Study:
• Coded a Matched Cohort study in R that mitigates the influence of adverse selection and population bias, helping clients understand healthcare utilization differences between employee groups
• Developed a custom R package based on 'MatchIt' which automated manual procedures (e.g. saving outputs) and ran at half the processing time through the reduction of code from the base package deemed irrelevant to the study
• Sold customizable propensity score matching solution to several 5,000+ employee clients for budgets of $50,000+ each
• Delivered client-facing presentations with a dual focus of streamlining mathematical jargon and offering actionable strategies for reducing employee benefits costs
• Utilized Tableau to produce client-friendly graphs, converting complex algorithmic analyses into intuitive data visualization
• Spearheaded the project's initiation by assembling a team of colleagues and delegating tasks fit for their respective skillsets Financial/Risk Analyst:
• Operate as the lead financial analyst for over ten clients, providing actuarial services such as reserve calculations, claims reporting, and contribution scenarios through Excel VBA models
• Underwrite expected annual insurance costs for large employers with healthcare budgets upwards of $200M through a two-step process of comparing expected to actual claims experience and forecasting future budgets
• Present in client meetings to provide insight into employers' health insurance costs as a financial specialist
• Engage in weekly presentations with carriers and vendors to stay informed on healthcare industry knowledge and innovations
• Partner with a multitude of client teams to identify accurate timelines and ensure proper delivery of concurrent projects Data Warehouse Specialist:
• Compile elements of eligibility, clinical, and financial data from various data warehouses (e.g. Truven, HDMS) for a portfolio of 100+ employers into client-ready deliverables to support various Mercer teams in the Northeast region
• Field oft-urgent ad-hoc requests, manipulating large datasets to answer unique and open-ended questions that require a more customized approach than traditional actuarial analyses
• Provide a data-driven perspective through quarterly updated dashboards containing cost trend breakdowns and client-specific custom demographic studies
• Identify potential cost-cutting opportunities through special clinical studies such as opioid misuse or non-emergent ER usage Medical Audit Specialist:
• Perform annual medical claims audits for Mercer's Northeast book of business by utilizing SAS
• Conduct training sessions for new members of the audit specialty practice on how to complete a medical audit
- Actuarial Senior Analyst at
- Actuarial Associate at Mercer - Employee Health and Benefits
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Actuarial Science - Actuarial Science Examinations
• Perform weekly financial reporting explaining the variances week over week.
• Analyze engineering BOM for accuracy and audit versus internal sytstems.
• Perform forecasted financial risk analyst for global seats and restraints.
• Design and present to upper management monthly analyst reports on target versus status.
• Unify Functional Finance with Engineering to improve communication and understanding of financial status.
• Reported risk analysis on future programs to director level of management.
• Analyze product lines over multiple regions defining the variances by region.
- SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST at FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- Sr. Cost Accountant at Severstal NA
- CONTROLLER / FINANCIAL ANALYST / PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT at Severstal NA
- Sr. Financial Analyst / Controller at Severstal NA
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
• Monitor the Risk and Control environment for all BSA/AML/KYC activities.
• Prepared and gathered evidence for upcoming audits.
• Conduct testing of business processes for effectiveness of controls.
• Develop final reports based upon the results of testing.
• Coordinate risk-based process reviews and pre/post audit reviews.
• Implement Corporate or LOB policies, procedures, or other initiatives related to control environments or best practices.
• Access Administration for Primary AML/KYC System.
- Business Operations Analyst- Risk and Controls at JP Morgan Chase
- KYC Risk Analyst at AML
- Team Lead- NAICS Project at JP Morgan Chase
- Senior Financial Risk Analyst at Discover Financial Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing - Business Administration and Marketing
(Consultant with Global Edge, 3-month contract, October 2018 to December 2018) Senior Credit Analyst Reviewed credit worthiness of crude oil, natural gas, and NGL counterparties through financial statement spread analysis from Annual Reports, 10K, 10Q, and company prepared statements. Prepared write-up of each counterparty for audit and company record Calculated exposure and negotiate monthly Letter of Credit requirements with counterparties. Served as liaison between marketing and counterparty when exposure is disputed Analyzed and updated corporate credit manual for adherence to 2019 policies and procedures Actively developed database for various Unclaimed Property funds owed to Anadarko Monitored and analyzed credit risk of natural gas divestiture companies through financial statement analysis and extensive company research
- Senior Credit Analyst at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Credit Analyst at EDF Trading North America LLC
- Financial Risk Analyst at CenterPoint Energy
- Senior Credit Analyst / Underwriter at Spirit of Texas Bank
3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Finance and Marketing (double major)
Led underwriting and portfolio management of complex, high-exposure and high-risk multi-million-dollar industry merchant accounts through the primary job function of analyzing a company's financial, operational, and management strengths and weaknesses to identify potential capital, balance sheet, and reputation risks.
• Conducted online research of merchants and utilized resources including Dun and Bradstreet, LexisNexis Accurint, LexisNexis Bridger Insight XG (OFAC Compliance), internal industry tools ARMS and MATCH reports, BBB, FTC, FCC and other government regulatory bodies to make informed decisions.
• Collaborated with Relationship Management from sponsor and partnership banks, Sales, Legal, and Contract teams to outbid and win 2 major accounts.
• Recognized by COO regarding proactive work on 2 merchant accounts scrutinized by the FTC. Avoided punitive action by the FTC.
• Routinely and specifically asked for by Relationship Managers from select bank partnerships to pre-approve their large business clients for merchant accounts, oftentimes in relation to bank's treasury management services.
• Received countless recognition notes through Worldpay's intranet from Sales Reps and Relationship Managers, both internal and external, in appreciation of support and guidance provided.
• Trained 4 colleagues as Senior Risk Analysts
- SENIOR RISK ANALYST, BUSINESS & LEGAL SERVICE at WORLDPAY
- RISK ANALYST at WORLDPAY
- MACHINE OPERATOR at BORGWARNER - Transmission Division
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration