• Designed and implemented a corporate wide Enterprise Risk Management Program that was a direct contribution to the credit union surpassing $1billion in assets.
• Managed the credit union's concentration risk to sub-par borrowers. Made recommendations to management when underwriting strategies needed to be adjusted in order to balance or reduce unwanted credit risk.
• Instrumental contributor to the credit union launching its own indirect lending program for consumer auto loans.
• Invented a complete audit program, to include policies and procedures that are used by the entire audit team to conduct all audits.
• Devised a new customer retention program for the sales and member service teams that was responsible for the recapturing of over 1500 members and $2.4 million in assets.
• Train Credit team on Truth-in-Lending regulatory updates.
• Analyze institutions credit concentration risk and consult with senior management on strategies to mitigate increased financial risk.
- Financial Risk Analyst at Shell Federal Credit Union
- Marketing & Sales Consultant at Events By Eclectic
- Financial Examiner/Consultant II at Texas Credit Union Department
- Business Development Manager at First National Bank Texas
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration/Marketing
• Partner with IT to implement report automation using Excel and Tableau leading to 100% reduction in manual work.
• Utilize Tableau to streamline a reporting process showing lapses in CnC activity thereby increasing productivity by 50%
• Perform data extractions using SQL and proprietary firm tools for internal and external reports, these include ad hoc queries from the Federal Reserve in the United States and from the FCA in the United Kingdom.
• Measure and provide detailed reports on firm exposure to various global economic and political events such as nations at risk of war, company bankruptcies, sanctions, etc
• Co-supervise and engage with an offsite vendor team of 7 in India to ensure 100% accuracy in financial analysis reports
• Provide strategy recommendations to senior management by analyzing and reducing financial breaks value by $100 MM.
• Organize regular meetings of various risk or process improvement committees resulting in the creation of
• Conduct a weekly quality assurance review and audit on 22+ risk reducing controls resulting in over a $1.2 million profit
- Financial Risk Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Tax intern at Cash Campaign of Maryland
- Customer Service Associate at Towson University School Store
- Front End Supervisor at Dress for Less
8 months at this Job
- B.S in Business Administration - Project Management and Business Analysis
• Reconcile company's cash flows and assessed company's financial performance with monthly reports
• Analyzed financial ratios to measure and manage liquidity risk
- Financial Risk Analyst at NovoVita Histopath Laboratory LLC
- Investment Analyst at China Galaxy Securities
- Consultant Intern at Adidas Group
3 months at this Job
- M.S. - Mathematical Finance
- B.A. - Finance
Implement risk procedures and collaborate across internal lines of business to identify, quantify and design relevant risk metrics, policy guidelines to support risk assessment efforts and ongoing business operations. Investigate and deliver responses to meet internal and external compliance objectives. Collaborate across internal model risk team to conduct quantitative and qualitative validation including review of forecast and asset behavior models. Implement financial tools and assessments to improve current interest rate/liquidity risk assessment. Act as SME and conduct monthly reviews of risk metrics and conduct investigations into metric breaches. Select Accomplishments: * Assist in enterprise-level risk management and strategic assessment of organization wide interest rate and liquidity performance. Collaborate with Corporate Finance and other internal lines of business quarterly to conduct risk inventory assessments/updates * Develop and create quarterly/month interactive Tableau deposit dashboard summaries for quarterly board level risk reporting as well as highlighting and explaining movements in internal liquidity risk metrics. * Create SQL queries on large internal client databases (~400K) using complex joins, aggregation, nested subqueries to perform ad-hoc or support and develop ongoing monthly/quarterly reporting deposit analytics to management. * Conducted a 10-year historical deposit study of company's top 100 deposit clients to identify and summarize risks related to client advisors, region, industry type concentration risks for Chief Risk Officer. * Maintained reporting atmosphere to communicate with Chief Risk Officer, evaluating monthly risk metrics and summarizing month over month changes in internal interest rate and liquidity risk metrics. * Developed profiles of the company's top 100 clients by sourcing internal SQL large internal for Chief Risk Officer to create and focus strategies for client retention. * Created reporting a quarterly reporting metric for the Board to provide a top-down identification of deposit categories most vulnerable to flight risk/ * Led quarterly analytics and assessments on interest rate sensitive income and valuation shifts due to macroeconomic strategy scenarios; uncovered issues with implemented deposit attrition model which caused $200M+ in economic valuation errors within a declining rate environment. * Collaborated with credit risk officer to conduct monthly select surveys of regional commercial loans based CLTV, credit scores and DTI ratios of clients to attempt to identify future at-risk loans.
- SENIOR FINANCIAL RISK ANALYST at FIRST REPUBLIC BANK
- at FIRST REPUBLIC BANK
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, FINANCE at FIRST REPUBLIC BANK
- ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, INTEREST RATE ANALYTICS at BANK OF THE WEST
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Materials Science - Materials Science
- Bachelor of Materials Science & Engineering - Materials Science & Engineering
China Analyzed clients' credits and evaluated their level of sustainable risk. Took charge of maintaining and upgrading customer information database.
- Financial Risk Analyst at GEE Financial Leasing
- Intern at Prudential Hong Kong Limited Hong
- Intern at Dongguan Rural Commercial Bank
- Intern at Kaixun Technology Co., Ltd
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Quantitative Econometrics
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science, Software Engineering
● Communicating with customers via telephone
● Investigating online and telephone purchases for potential fraudulent activity
● Researching and verifying confidential customer information
● Approving and rejecting consumer transactions
- Financial Risk Analyst at QVC
- Internet Sales Rep, Parts Deliverer at Jeff D'ambrosio Auto Group
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
- Server and To-Go Specialist at Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
6 months at this Job
Chile − Managed client's requirements related to the malfunctioning of the mortgage rescheduling program. − Analyzed and provided solutions to problems generated by bad accounting processes, improper generation of documents, reversals of rescheduled mortgage payments, charges for credit cards poorly made or not made, loan insurance poorly applied, refunds on overpayments, etc. − Registered and analyzed requests from clients, government or bank authorities. Performed research and gathering of supporting documentation, requested information and corrections in the accounting register of mortgage operations and rescheduling, drafted and sent written responses to customers.
- SENIOR FINANCIAL RISK ANALYST at Banco del Estado de Chile
- SENIOR STANDARDIZATION SPECIALIST at Banco Estado Microempresas S.A
- LOANS REGULARIZATION SPECIALIST at Banco Estado Microempresas S.A
- COMMERCIAL RISK AUDITOR at Banco Estado Microempresas S.A
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Qualified - Project Management
- Qualified - Interdisciplinary Program
- Qualified - Interdisciplinary Program
- Bachelor's - Engineer
• Monitor Politically Exposed Persons' (PEPs) account activity on a day to day basis without compromising the requirements of AML Policies.
• Conduct Enhanced Customer Due Diligence (ECDD) by screening and analyzing daily systems alerts; Create new client case files and report any suspicious transactions to the head of compliance.
• Review and ensure the company meets obligations in relation to AML/CTF Act.
- Financial risk Analyst at Commonwealth Bank (Momenta resourcing)
- at Sydney Timber & Hardwware
- Teller/Personal Banker at Bank Audi
- Interpreter at Canadian Embassy
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Banking & finance - Banking & finance
Participated in the Payment Control Initiative Program as a member of the Global Wealth Management Embedded Risk Team (ERT). The Program entailed the evaluation of payment initiation controls, including system access, process flows and segregation of duties for all high risk (Notional > 500MM EUR/USD) Payment Applications.
- Financial Risk Analyst at WSNe
- Financial Services Representative at Foresters Financial Services
- GWIM Associate Team Operations Manager at BANK OF AMERICA/MERRILL LYNCH
- at EDWARD JONES, NJ
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Responded to client issues / escalations
➢ Oversaw daily assignments for 15 fellow workers
➢ Evaluated clients & industry to best protect ADP's level of risk
➢ Monitored activity to insure adherence to risk policy
➢ Mentored individuals in their career growth
➢ Liaison for offshore counterparts
- Financial Risk Analyst at ADP
- Regional Credit Manager at POLAROID CORPORATION
12 years at this Job
- BS - Management