Under the direction of the assigned manager, the Financial Sales Representative (FSR) must be able to deal with any customer, on any financial need, in a professional and knowledgeable manner. The incumbent contributes directly to the achievement of sales goals by recognizing opportunities to sell and cross-sell products/services.
- Financial Sales Representative at Arvest Bank
- Customer Service Manager at Walmart Super Center
- at Pupuseria Matapan
- at Ryan's Restaurant
5 months at this Job
- - Petra Allied Health
- Certification in Employability and Customer Service
- - Legal Environment of Business
- - English Second Language
• Worked with customers to determine needs, evaluate financial means and check eligibility for products or services.
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
• Worked with a team to complete selling goals.
• Inputted information from customer calls and onsite visits into the company's system.
• Reviewed customer applications and pursued missing information to complete submission.
• Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service.
• Received regional branch recognition award for outstanding customer service.
- Financial Sales Representative at Western & Southern Financial Group
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / R & V General Contractor, Corp at Scheduled Board of Directors
- OFFICE MANAGER at JJM CONSTRUCTION
1 year at this Job
- High school diploma
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
Successfully target and leverage the growth of middle market business prospects by providing a robust portfolio of solutions to meet their financial goals.
• Prospect, cold call, network, and develop new business opportunities while deepening existing customer relationships.
• Utilize consultative, relationship based business-to-business sales tactics while implementing the full sales cycle.
• Closely assess and analyze the financial conditions of clients and industry trends to position Western & Southern Life and business clients in optimal win-win scenarios.
• Provide trustworthy advice in one-on-one client meetings to match their financial needs with relevant, top-notch financial products or services.
- Financial Sales Representative at Western & Southern Life
- Inside Auto Adjuster/File Examiner at State Farm Insurance
- Sales Representative at Combined Insurance
- Advisor, Microsoft 365 at Business Productivity Group
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
• Promoting several lines of insurance
• Target market is young affluent professionals
- Financial Sales Representative at Daly Financial Services
- Clinical Oncology Specialist at Medivation Incorporated
- at Nest Egg Builders
- at MW Financial Group
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters in Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Marketing
• Sells and cross-sells financial and insurance products to new and existing customers.
• Meets with customers and prospects to untap needs and develop understanding of other financial objectives and needs.
• Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions.
• Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
• Open all types of new accounts, cross sell other services and add new relationships to existing accounts.
• Maintains strong product and sales knowledge based on company core service values.
• Provide sound advice at every customer interaction to create a positive customer experience and ensure that the customers financial needs are met.
• Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the customer experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every customer interaction.
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
• Cultivates strong relationships with back office service partners to ensure delivery of high quality customer service, on-going communication needs and operational consistency.
• Develop leads from existing database to turn them into qualified opportunities.
• Follow up and coordinate various sales activities.
- Financial Sales Representative at ALLSTATE FINANCIAL SERVICES, LLC
- Financial Sales Representative - Field Trainer - Insurance Agent at MUTUAL OF OMAHA FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Manager - Financial Advisor - Field Trainer - Insurance Agent at BANKERS LIFE AND CASUALTY COMPANY
- Estate Planning Assistant at U. S. TRUST COMPANY OF NEW YORK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Deutsche Bank
Demonstrated success in transforming the sales culture in multi-location service organizations ✓ Helping Customers "Plan for life' with solutions for today's problems. ✓ Creating "Nest Egg" plans that you can comfortably live with.
- Financial Sales Representative at Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Director of Sales & Business Development at The Arrimour Group
- President and Owner at Sales Support group
- District Manager at The TruGreen Companies
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Management and Industrial Relations
Building branch revenue through outbound sales calls and walk-ins
• Cross selling all products and services available
• Provided ongoing customer service
- Financial Sales Representative at Regions Bank
- Physician Recruiter at Timeline Recruiting
- Financial Sales Representative at MetLife Financial
- Internship at Boone County National Bank
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Environmental Sciences
• Manage portfolio of clients developing a first call relationship while providing investment, wealth, lending, credit, and retail solutions.
• Demonstrated track record of acquiring and managing portfolio of customers to achieve/exceed challenging sales goals by using Strategic planning skills and proven ability to develop successful sales plans.
• Excelled as the primary resource for large, complex, un-met credit needs, and created a positive customer experience ensuring customer’s financial needs were met and/or exceeded.
• Provided exemplary customer service through selling, cross-selling and up-selling a wide range of banking, investment and insurance products and services to new and existing customers.
• Provided guidance, mentoring and training to less experienced staff in 3-5 locations
- Financial Sales Representative at TD Bank
- Assistant Branch Manager II at Fulton Bank of New Jersey
- Senior Personal Banker at Santander Bank
- Client Service Representative at PNC Bank
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Commuications/ Public Relations
- - Labor Studies
● Manage and produce deposit and loan growth of consumer and business portfolios while maintaining excellence in customer service, strong credit exposure, and solid relationships.
● Remain knowledgeable in numerous products and services in order to successfully cross-sell and further strengthen all banking relationships.
● Manage courier staffing and direct reporting/reviews.
● Maintain roving staff and schedules for 6 offices Achievements:
● Winning bank wide campaigns on a quarterly and annual basis.
● Accomplishing multiple company-wide awards received at annual sales celebrations consistently for 7 years.
● Achieving and maintaining a status within top 5 Financial Services Representatives bank wide.
- Assistant Branch Manager/Senior Financial Sales Representative at South State Bank
- Teller III at South State Bank
7 years at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
- Associate - Business Marketing
* Perform all duties of Sr. Teller when needed * Assist customers with lending needs * Present financial solutions beyond that of a typical bank employee such as insurance and annuities * Perform duties of a Notary Public
- Financial Sales Representative/Licensed Banker at Arvest Bank
- Sr. Teller at Arvest Bank
- Teller at Arvest Bank
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Economics