Financial secretary that manages 2 different accounts. Make weekly bank deposits. Write checks weekly. Answer telephone calls. Interact with student, parents and other faculty on a daily basis
- Financial Secretary at Chambersburg Area School District
- Administrative Assistant at Vision Quest
- Program Specialist at KinderCare
- Lead Teacher at Children of America
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Update the pastor, deacons, trustees, executive board and congregation on billing, financial matters and changes. Keep record of cash flow. Assist the financial secretary as needed. Work with the correspondent secretary. Follow up with church tax accountant and his staff as needed.
- Assistant Financial Secretary at West Camp M.B. Church
- Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty
- Licensed Sales Producer at James Wallace Agency, Allstate
- Associate at Aflac
1 year at this Job
- BA - Communication
- BA - Foreign Languages
As the financial secretary for the Chile Antofagasta Mission I managed all of the finances for a non for profit organization of missionaries. That includes managing rental payments on around 45 homes a month, record keeping, cash flow, deposits and withdrawals, managing four credit cards and keeping record of all of their receipts. It was an assignment that required a trustworthy, intuitive, organized, driven, decisive, and firm person.
- Financial Secretary at The Chile Antofagasta Mission
- Runner at Digital Realty
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Management with an emphasis in finance and minor in Spanish
- Some college
Yaounde, Cameroon Société des Systèmes Médicaux SARL (SSM) Bilingual Administrative and Financial Secretary - Personnel Management ; - General Accounting ; - Follow-up of commercial personnel as well as furnishers - Follow-up of relations with fiscal and social administration ; - Follow-up of transactions with financial institutions; - Conception and writing of letters; - Electronic and manual filing of documents; - Arrangement of appointments; - Receptionist
- Bilingual Administrative and Financial Secretary at AI Trading Company SARL
- Consultant (Audit and Accounting) at AFFIXE
- Accounting Secretary at Cabinet Dentaire d'Akwa
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Management - Management
Handle all financial operations
• Perform various reports as required or needed
• Take care of all expenses of council once approved by Grand Knight
• Handle all billing and collections of dues
- Financial Secretary at Knights of Columbus - Council 10477
- Owner at Lawrence Iaquinto Tax Services, LLC
- Consultant at ECL Contractors
- EDI Coordinator at Fosdick Fulfillment Corporation
16 years at this Job
- BS - Accounting
- BS - Information Systems
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Computer Science
I handled the account records for investment clients and do all the office managing.
- Financial Secretary at Cetera Financial Advisors
- Technical Director at Fourth Memorial Church
- Ministry Coordinator at Amazing Truth Ministries
- Counseling Intern, Fianancial Teacher Union Gospel Mission at Union Gospel Mission
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Education
- Master of Arts in Theology & Counseling
- Bachelor of Science - Biblical Studies
- High School Diploma & Vocational Marking (Lighting and Sound)
Perform, coordinate and oversee financial duties for Pastor and Church Congregation. Function as point of contact for Pastor, Finance Chairman, Trustee Chairman and Treasurer for compiling, analyzing, recording and reporting weekly, monthly and yearly financial data.
• Create and prepare correspondence, reports and other documents as well as communicate pertinent information to Pastor, Staff and Congregation.
• Maintain weekly income and disbursement records.
• Create monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements for Board of Trustees and provide yearly contribution information to parishioners.
- Financial Secretary at Salem Institutional Baptist Church
- Collector 3 Safe Act, Mortgage Default Collections at Citi
- Trust Officer 1, Emerging Wealth at Bank of America
- Relationship Support Representative, Small Business at Bank of America
23 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree - Human Resource Management & Organizational Behavior
Accounts receivable to include regular donations, special donations, and e-donations. On-boarding new members, member database management, and member communication. Financial reporting to include member statements, yearly totals, and reconciliations.
- Financial Secretary at Resurrection Lutheran Church
- National Accounts Manager at Virtual Properties Inc.
- Corporate Communications Project Manager at PanVera Corporation
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Consumer Science - Finance
• Summarize financial analysis of various operating expenses, rental income, donor contributions, and budget adjustments.
• Bank reconciliation cross-referenced with cash flow and monthly financial reports.
- Financial Secretary at Overbrook Presbyterian Church
- Director Data Processing at Enrollment Management - Drexel University
- Branch Manager at Citizens Bank
- Supervisor, Mail Receipts and Bill Preparation at Philadelphia Gas Works
4 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Administration
Used Quickbooks for all accounting, including: entering deposits, printing checks, entering numerous journal entries, handling payroll, completing monthly financial statements; balance sheet, income profit & loss. Reconciled bank stamens each month. Using Excell program to enter parishnors tithing each week and printing out yearly giving statements. Took care of issuing 1099’s to vendors at end of year. Created weekly Sunday bulletin through Publisher’s program.
- Financial Secretary at Cresses Chirch
- Bookkeeper at TCM Bookkeeping & Payroll Company
- Financial secretary at
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting