Currently serving as the bank's Financial Service Representative and responsible for creating a welcoming environment for our customers. Key job functions include Outgoing/Incoming wires, account service origination and maintenance as well as responding to customer inquiries by telephone and in person. Maintains the level of confidentiality with all information obtained. Serves customers in opening new accounts, updating current accounts and closing accounts, including but not limited to Checking, Savings, CD's, IRA's, and Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Financial Service Representative at The Citizens Bank
- Cashier at Larry's Bar-B-Q
- Secretarial Assistant at J&M Company
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- High School Diploma
I have fulfilled multiple positions within the organization over the years including Financial Service Representative and Default Specialist (current position). As a FSR, I was responsible for basic teller functions and maintaining reports regarding member relations. My current position requires me to perform collections for military accounts as well as monitor and review collections performed by branches to ensure compliance with federal and local laws. I am responsible for reporting findings to the proper authorities and analyze reports regarding branch statistics in a specific region. Both have equipped me with skills including the following: Auditing, Reporting, Collections, Accounting, Financial Counselling, Tax Preparation, and Customer Service.
- FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at STATE EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at EAST CAROLINA BANK
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Resource Management
- B.S. - ECONOMICS
Customer Service Representative (FSC)
Assistant Store Manager (PSG)
➢ Analyzed financial statistics by using (CPR) Customer Data Processing and Repository System, used for accounts receivable, collections, refunds, and bank deposits.
➢ Established new partnerships and assisting customers with opening new charge accounts while making decisions on decreasing or increasing credit limits, and risk options through account audits.
➢ Maintained financial accountability and compliance through company audits, reviewing financial records, expenditures, and documented company outcomes before releasing credit to clients.
➢ Compiled data to determine compliance with applicable guidelines through on-site interviews with Contractors and sub-contractors staff and or clients, observation of procedures, and review of applicable records.
➢ Presented information to clients of findings and deficiencies through compiling reports, while managing multiple projects with critical deadlines, recommending corrective actions, if appropriate, to ensure customer satisfaction.
➢ Provided consultation and technical assistance to our customers personnel and third parties in meeting compliance requirements and planning corrective actions.
➢ Communicated with public and private companies utilizing marketing strategies to maintain and build new relationships.
➢ Performed collection calls while resolving service problems by clarifying the customer's complaints; determining the cause of the problem.
- Financial Service Representative (FSC) at THE SHERWIN-WILLIAMS CO
- Material Handler 2 at SPHERION LLC
- Insurance Agent/ Contract Administrator/ Financial Services Manager at ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY
- SELF EMPLOYED at FOOD VENDOR
6 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
Act as a dual role as an FSR and a Customer Service Representative as the primary contact and resource for large/complex credit needs within the store.
• Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain
• Consistently provide exemplary customer service through selling and cross selling a wide range of banking products, investment and insurance products and services to new and existing customers.
• Meet with customers and prospects and develop understanding of other financial objectives and needs to asses customer information and suggest appropriate product and service solutions.
• Provide ongoing guidance and support to less experienced staff as the Senior Salesperson in the store.
• Actively participate in performance management processes, regular meetings and coaching sessions.
• Act as a Wealth referral champion for the store.
- Financial Service Representative at TD Bank
- IT Recruiter at JVT Advisors
- Sales Representative at LINCARE, INC
- Administrative Sales Support at Office Environments of New England
7 years at this Job
-Consistently top performer in the credit union for rescued volume, cross-sell, partner referrals, and compliance. Recognized for these achievements through luncheon with regions VP -Achieved promotion to Senior Financial Service Representative within 23 months -Invited to participate amongst other leading loan officers/managers in corporate led focus group for loan insurance processes -Partnered in creating loan audit study guide for coworkers to help prevent loan errors -Received 100% on every member survey since hire date -Continually building strong business and interpersonal relationships with members -Have maintained licensing for NMLS, life insurance, and notary public
- SENIOR FINANCIAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at MOUNTAIN AMERICA CU
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at T-MOBILE
- STORE MANAGER at PALM BEACH TAN
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Description: As a Financial Service Representative, I have a dual role by supporting the teller line and new accounts area. Responsibilities include but are not limited to promoting business for the Bank by maintaining good client relations, referring clients to other lines of business for new services as needed and by demonstrating product knowledge. In addition, I am expected to continually cross sell bank services and products, including loans and moreover, to expand client base through successful service and sales techniques. As a Peer Trainer, I was chosen to train new hired employees that seek knowledge in Sales and Operations. As well as, when I'm helping in the teller line. I am the Lead Teller and Supervise my co-workers in making the right decision by approving their transaction and guiding them with proper procedure, if other management members aren't available they look up to me.
- Financial Service Representative / Peer Trainer/ Vault teller at Nevada State Bank
- Sales Representative at T-Mobile
- Sales Consultant at Best Buy (Mobile)
- Sales Associate at American Eagle Outfitters
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Management
• Interviews members and potential members to determine their financial needs and aid in selecting appropriate products and services
• Cross-sells products and services to members by assisting or referring the member to applicable representative
• Provides quality member service consistent with Credit Union standards; resolve member complaints quickly and accurately; respond to member inquires on phone and in person in a timely manner
• Prepares documentation for new accounts and/or loans ensuring adherence to legal requirements and Credit Union policies and procedures
• Provides timely closing of loans through consistent follow-up of loan approvals
• Ensures operational integrity through consistent documentation of account files
- Financial Service Representative II at San Diego County Credit Union
- at Member Service Representative I/ San Diego County Credit Union
- DMV Processor at San Diego County Credit Union
- Collections Specialist at San Diego County Credit Union
2 years, 2 months at this Job
As a financial service representative my role includes taking mostly inbound calls using the client dialogue model to clearly communicate with clients. If an inquiry requires in depth research I will a set a call back time that is convenient for the customer. At TDA exceeding the customer's expectations for client experience is the goal on every single call. On a daily basis I answer questions concerning recent stock, bond or mutual fund transactions that are held in various accounts ranging from Individual investments accounts to Solo 401ks and IRAs. I also assists customers with deposits, withdrawals, internal transfer of stock and or cash. I take in between 50 - 100 inbound calls daily. At TDA we are required to maintain a qualifying Handle Time and Adherence. The sales part of my role as a FSR at TDA is to assess my clients financial situation and needs to determine if guidance may be beneficial to the client and probing for outside assets to create new business opportunities. One of the most important part of my role at TDA is to ensure customer satisfaction by inquiring about unstated needs and resolving issues efficiently.
- Financial Service Representative at TD Ameritrade
- Customer Service at US BANK
- Unit Manager at Focus Receivables Management
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Accounting
Receive and process member financial transactions, including: cashing checks, completing deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. Process open-end loan and Visa/MasterCard advances, vehicle license stickers, Visa Gift Cards. Balance cash drawer daily to include cash, checks processed, checks disbursed, debits, and credits. Provide exceptional member service while providing routine information and direct members to appropriate departments depending on specific needs. Cross sell Credit Union services when appropriate through interaction with members.
- Financial Service Representative at Scott Credit Union
- Collection & Financial Service Representative at JDBYRIDER
- Collection Representative at Client Services Inc
- Chef Manager at Private Catering West County
6 months at this Job
- Associates - Culinary Arts
- Certification - Computer Software & Web Applications
• Proactively customer base through high volume outbound calls, referrals & networking
• Counsel clients regarding their financial needs, helping them achieve their goals & objectives
• Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients.
• Research, share & utilize competitive market intelligence
• Execute follow-up with prospects & clients in an effort to expand book of business
• Maintain client database to ensure proper contact information, sales tracking & activities.
• Actively participate in sales meeting, training & conference calls
• Responsible for overseeing & insuring marketing strategies & activities of new agents
• Educate & train new agents on all products & creative ways to market products
• Carry-out marketing activities, procedures & training in compliance with state & federal regulations
- Financial Service Representative at The Smart Choice
- Retirement Specialist / Financial Advisor / Retention Specialist at The Smart Choice
- Independent Agent at
10 years, 7 months at this Job