As an Financial Services Associate I welcome every customer with a smile and a warm greeting. Each and every customer is given my full and undivided attention. I offer all the goods and services that Amscot provides, I answer any questions the customer may have, and I do everything in my power to make sure the customer leaves completely satisfied. I deal with many Cash handling transactions such as Cash Advances, Amscot Money cards, Bill payments, Money Orders, Check Cashing, Appointment and Collection calls, etc. Fast and friendly service is key as well as my accuracy on every transaction.
- Financial Services Associate at Amscot Financial Corporation
- Carside Server/Host at Carrabba's Italian Grill
- Pet Care Specialist at Petsmart
- Guest Service Associate at Target
2 months at this Job
Position as a Financial Services Associate includes the responsibilities of handling banking transactions and also engaging with customers. The opportunity to gain customer service experience while working in sales.
- Financial Services Associate at New York Community Bancorp
- Casheir at T.J. Maxx
- Cashier at Farm Boy Country Market
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
• Handle all aspects of the advisor’s business, in a timely and efficient manner.
• Prompt and professional communication with clients.
• Review and organize incoming mail and emails, answer calls, prepare correspondence.
• Ensure "New Business" account and policy applications are processed accurately and within agency’s timeline.
• Served as the sole assistant and only employee to a well established fully credentialed ChFC, CLU, CRIA, Certified Financial Planner. Performed all administrative, operational, servicing, and accounting duties for the company,
• All transactions and activities executed in compliance with strict industry- standard laws and regulations.
• Run client level account maintenance and service reports, closely monitoring cash/money positions, transaction processing and service requests.
• All aspects of client service, including Variable life and annuities, Whole, Universal, and Term policies.
• Manage insurance quote requests, para-medical orders, requirement submissions, and delivered status updates to clients.
• Run advisor commission reports, maintain and keep current all producer/agent licensing, contracting and appointments.
• Timely follow-up on customer service issues
• Accurate and appropriate correspondence development
• Maintenance of compliance standard client files, both paper and digital
• Generate and update daily status reports of client casework and transactions to be addressed in priority order.
- Financial Services Associate at Strong Financial & Insurance Services
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Niche Management
- Primary Expediting Liaison at Air Frame Manufacturing and Supply Company
- Customer Service Representative/ Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
4 years at this Job
- - Business Administration
Cleveland, OH) 2018 - Present
• Performed data entry accurately and efficiently according
• Coordinate payroll processing, benefits orientation, to company needs. 401(k) management, and ESOP administration
• Handled clean-up for weekly payroll, ensuring correct knowledgeably. processing.
• Administered annual open enrollment for 130 employees.
• Communicated with vendors regarding orders and
• Reconcile bills ensuring highest standards of accuracy and contracts to maintain necessary supplies and inventory. efficiency.
• Planned events and direct employee engagement projects
• Source candidates for positions, establishing a highly effectively. performing team.
• Maintained the employer brand, driving engagement with
• Manage data entry responsibilities, maintaining standards customers of accuracy.
• Recorded processes for Human Resources
• Oversee employee event planning and coordination knowledgeably. according to company goals. Financial Services Associate
• Coordinate scheduling following organization policies and Ohio Savings Bank (North Royalton, OH) 2015 - 2016 procedures.
• Contact and communicate with vendors regarding orders
• Performed teller line duties following organization and necessary inventory. policies.
• Lead employee engagement projects, driving team buy-in
• Provided highest standards of customer service according and retention. to individual client needs.
• Record current processes and conduct research for the
• Completed occasional audits of drawers effectively. Human Resources department effectively.
• Ensure effective introduction of new employees to Part-Time Assistant Manager
- Financial Services Associate at Tap Packaging Solutions
- Human Resource Internship - HR Coordinator at Tap Packaging Solutions
- sales associate at Deb Shops
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - English and Serbian
Collaborate & meet directly with clients to identify financial goals, perform financial needs analysis, develop & implement financial plans including life-insurance planning, retirement income planning, college tuition planning, money management, & estate planning
• Education & presentations on risk management and wealth management
• Building a client base & a financial planning practice through prospecting, networking, referrals, and warm lead follow ups
• Continuous sales training through ongoing education and mentoring program
• Recruiting and training new hires for financial planning
- Financial Services Associate at Revolution Financial Management
- Loan Originator at Best Capital Funding
- Case Manager/Therapist at College Hospital
- Therapist at College Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MA in Clinical Psychology - Marriage and Family Therapy
- BA - Psychology
• Present financial products and services to existing and prospective customers.
• Reach out to potential customers to generate new business
• Provide advisory services for clients regarding available financial services.
- Financial Services Associate at New York Community Bank
- Assistant Manager at Brookstone
- Accounting Intern at Dunn & CO. CPA's
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Finance & Project Management
• Discussing the financial requirements of, and providing financial advice to clients
• Developing a network of local business contacts
• Promoting the bank's services
• Managing budgets and meeting targets
• Maintaining statistical and financial records
• Authorising and evaluating overdrafts
• Processing payments and withdrawal
- Financial Services Associate at New York Commercial Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Ponce Bank
- Teller at Capital One Bank
- Package Handler Trainer at FED-EX
1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Economics - Finance and Business Management
Provide check cashing, money orders, cash advance services, balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer. Provide Western Union, fax, copies, stamps, pay bill services, etc.
- Financial Services Associate at Amscot Financial Corporation
- FRONT DESK AGENT at DoubleTree resorts by Hilton
- RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE at Kohl's
- CASHIER/SALES ASSOCIATE at BED BATH AND BEYOND
2 months at this Job
- COLLEGE PREP
Groomed for position of increasing responsibility to include: vault/safe-deposit operations, ATM, night-drop activities, and opening new accounts. ◆ Educated customers and recommended financial products & services in accordance with branch goals and customers' financial needs. ◆ Ensured customers receive exceptional customer service. ◆ Uncovered needs through the use of probing techniques and other sales tools. ◆ Trained new staff members using tools and techniques provided by the training department. ◆ Completed all required internal and external training for job function on time. ◆ Learned and adapted to new systems and processes as they emerge. ◆ Effectively communicated in person, over the phone, and by email with customers, my team, and bank leadership.
- Financial Services Associate at ESSEX BANK
- Financial Services Associate at Essex Bank
- Teller at ESSEX BANK
- Sales Representative (Seasonal) at MACY'S
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Health Informatics
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems & Cybersecurity
As a financial services assistant, I assist customers with Cash advance inquiries as well as Amscot prepaid card services and or Western Union wire transfers .Part of that includes appointment calls as to remind customers about their cash advance due dates or missed dates.
- Financial Services Associate at Amscot
- Swing Manager at McDonald's
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Creative Writing for entertainment