Sacramento, CA2009 - 2016 A Private (501 C 3) which is 100% funded by state and federal funds to create partnerships to support all eligible individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities live in our community. Financial Services Manager
- Financial Services Manager at Alta California Regional Center
- Director of Finance at EMF Broadcasting
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Greater Sacramento Urban League, Inc
1 month at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accountancy
I work as a Financial Services Manager leading a team of employees to assist members in their financial needs. Duties include: overseeing branch maintenance, day to day activities, and operations. I assist members with opening consumer, commercial, and trust accounts. Taking loan applications and funding loans from personal loans up to fixed rate second mortgage loans and HELOC’s. I assist Spanish speaking members frequently. I strive to be the “go-to” guy for my employees/coworkers.
- Financial Services Manager at Western Vista CU
- Mortgage Loan Processor at Meridian Trust Federal Credit Union
- Member Service Specialist at Meridian Trust Federal Credit Union
- Teller/Personal Banker at Mountain Valley Bank
6 months at this Job
- Master's of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- High School Diploma
I am the finance manager of a $13 billion dollar student loan portfolio; 350 employees.
Oversee financial services operations to assure all financial transactions are accurate for all our stakeholders. Responsible for team building, accuracy and audit issues. Manage 12 direct reports and budget.
• Created better tracking and training to improve operational efficiencies by 25% saving $$millions annually.
• Improved moral by changing reporting requirements, better communicating and engaging with staff.
• Head up our tech committee to improve our technology saving the company $5.5M annually and improving our customer satisfaction scores by 12%.
• Streamlined workflow and team organization to reduce backlogs by 98%.
- Financial Services Manager at UHEAA
- Owner at Patagonia Investments
- CEO at Filta
- Business and Real Estate Consultant at Professional Education Institute
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Global Business
- Bachelor of Business Management - Finances
Audited financial services clients, including banks and asset management companies.. Increased branch revenue by 5% over a 6-month period by selling various investment products. Provided financial reports and interpreted financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. Raised money to complete business development projects such as mergers and company purchases. Processed exchange and foreign currency. Collected member loan payments.
- Personal Financial Services Manager at Bank Of China - Changsha, Hunan
- Bank Teller at Bank Of China - Changsha, Hunan
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Corporate Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Sell and cross-sells insurance and investment products to new and existing customer. - Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate products and services solutions. - Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. - Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff. - Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive customer experience. - Contributes to the ongoing improvement of customer experience by leading coaching and modeling quality service at every customer interaction. - Cultivates strong relationships with back office service partners to ensure delivery of high quality customer service, on-going communication needs and operational consistency. - Develops plan to achieve sales goals. - Provides referral and products training to non-licensed branch employees and others as needed.
- Financial Services Manager at TD Bank
- Insurance Agent at Health Markets Insurance
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Rhode Island Traffic Tribunal
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Day to day operations in the Finance department including but not limited to Desking deals and closing deals for Sales associates and Sales Managers.
• Review client documentation and confirm proper data entry into CDK and other programs to process a sale.
• Reviewed client credit and determined best financial intuitions that give both client satisfaction and maximized dealer revenue.
• Processed DMV documents for completion and accuracy.
• Presented additional options to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability to dealer.
• Packaged docs for accounting department to send to bank, DMV and options provider.
• Maintained good relations with accounting dept, lenders and sales associates.
• Above average CSI scores for finance dept.
• ~~~~~~~~~ education on products and services.
- Financial Services Manager at Crown Volvo Cars
- Desk Manager at Bert Smith BMW
- Finance Manager at Bert Smith Subaru
- Sales Consultant at Bert Smith BMW, Porsche and Euro
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Finance and Management
Promoted based upon exceptional performance coordinating corporate financial reporting, to take a senior management role delivering key financial services support to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as well as the President & Chief Operating Officer (COO). § Ensured all financial reporting and analysis requirements were met within strict timeline and regulatory requirements for monthly, quarterly, and annual submissions. § Continually recognized by C-Suite executives for delivering superior quality analyses that left no details missed, while crafting vital restatements and reclassifications where required. § Authored a variety of specialized reports outlining key insights in specific areas. § Relied upon as a subject matter expert resource by stakeholders across multiple areas including being sought after to join project teams in need of expert support.
- Financial Services Manager III at THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- Financial Reporting Coordinator at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC)
5 years at this Job
- MASTER OF PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANCY - PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANCY
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting - Accounting
In charge of managing the successful transaction of hundreds of thousands of dollars between various lenders and our company on a monthly basis. Expected to build rapport and trust with customers within a limited amount of time and sell services and warranties while being profitable. Required to be a subject matter expert in all warranties offered while offering multiple financial options for the purchase of vehicles and warranties alike. Successfully kept the cash-flow-in-transit under 4 days. Standards were under 7 days.
- Customer Financial Services Manager at Autonation Ford Mazda
9 years, 9 months at this Job
▪ Provide operational and strategic leadership to plan, organize, direct, and evaluate patient financial services functions. ▪ Implement operational policies, procedures and guidelines; monitor progress of teams and direct efforts to ensure successful outcomes. ▪ Lead productivity of department operations. ▪ Monitor quality and productivity through reporting and associate management. ▪ Identify trends and operational deficiencies ▪ Manage corrective action plans as necessary to ensure successful outcomes. ▪ Develop team goals and manage for results. ▪ Develop associates and Supervisor staff through coaching, goal setting, performance reviews and development planning while promoting diversity and creating a respectful work environment.
- Patient Financial Services Manager at Cerner Corporation
- Supervisor at TEVA NEUROSCIENCE
- Interim Supervisor at TEVA NEUROSCIENCE
- Quality Assurance Specialist at TEVA NEUROSCIENCE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Healthcare Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Respiratory Therapy
Supervised payments for school fees, kept track of student balances, regular communication with students in person and via email, allocated financial aid, oversight to work study supervisors, provided accurate reports to accounting office, answering questions as needed.
- Financial Services Manager at International House of Prayer University
- International Admissions Administrator at International House of Prayer University
- Exterior Painter, Premier Painting at Professional Interior
6 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Physical Therapist Assistant