As Financial Services manager my primary function is to deliver automobiles and market F&I products while complying with truth in lending laws and other laws and procedures governing the F&I functions.
Other duties include;
• Sells financing along with credit life, accident, health insurance and other products to customers.
• Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
• Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
• Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure lender approval.
• Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle and finance departments.
• Completes paperwork necessary for vehicles sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
• Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
• Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
• Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
• Seeks new lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and finance programs continually.
• Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
• Trains sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
• Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
• Ensures collection of all finance and insurance fees.
• Works closely with General sales manager to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved.
• Handles all interest rate quotations.
• Develops and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Financial Services Manager at Crown Automotive Group
- Automotive Sales Consultant at Crown Automotive Group
5 months at this Job
- High school - General
- Some college
Duties: I am financial services manager at the Community Nursing Home of Anaconda. I am responsible for all financial aspects of the residents' financial matters. This includes R&B, medical claims diagnosing and coding, accounts payable and receivable, collection, monthly statements, and various monthly and quarterly reporting to MT State. I also meet with all residents and family regarding admission and coverage benefits for LTC. I balance and track SS benefits and trust accounts for each resident and manage these funds for their personal needs. I am responsible for any concerns the residents or their families have regarding coverage limitations for Medicaid, Hospice, VA, private insurance, and Rx plans.
- Financial Services Manager at Community Hospital of Anaconda
- at Clark Fork Veterinary Clinic
- technician duties at Barn Hollow Veterinary Services
- at Granite County Medical Clinic
2 years, 7 months at this Job
May 1996 - December 2018
• Manager of a staff of 17 employees: Financial Coordinators, Patient Service Associates, Cashier and Front Desk Staff.
• Coordinated cadaveric kidney, liver and pancreas transplants
• Development of governmental compliant practice policies and procedures. Interacts with outside vendors and handles issues of a sensitive and confidential nature with patients and families.
• Provided 24/7 on call administrative coverage for patient hospital transfers and emergent transplant evaluations.
• Managed Transplant Financial Coordinators (5) for the various Solid Organ Transplant Programs: Kidney, Pancreas, Liver, Lung, Heart, Hand and Uterus
• Managed a $12 million Medicare Acquisition Account via Epic Billing Work Ques.
• Business Manager Operations for Departmental Accounting and Purchasing.
• Supervised Cash collection activities for multi-specialty physician practices.
• Ensures fair, comprehensive and compassionate financial services to all patients and their families.
• Responsible for staff selection, annual performance reviews and payroll applications.
• Maintains current knowledge of regulatory requirements specific to transplant and hospital programs including policies and regulations from Joint Commission, United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS), Pennsylvania Department of Health and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Implements operational policies to maintain and exceed requirements
• Monitored and analyzed ACD Telecommunications system to minimize patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction.
• Assisted Administrator with annual departmental budgeting process.
• Provided educational sessions for the staff in order to promote professional growth.
• Responsible for analytical statistic reporting on a monthly basis.
• Assisted with EPIC Hospital & Physician Billing installations and upgrades. Crozer-Keystone Health System, Upland, PA
- Patient & Financial Services Manager at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Director of Patient Accounting at Crozer-Chest Medical Center
22 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• I was the top producing sales associate in this store for 2018 with over 200 cars sold.
• I held the financial services manager position for 3 years and maintained above average sales goals.
• During my time as sales manager I managed my team of around fifteen sales associates and helped my team achieve their sales goals on a monthly basis.
- SALES ASSOCIATE /FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGER/SALES MANAGER at AUTONATION FORD BRADENTON
- CO-OWNER at AVP LLC
- ASSISTANT SYSTEM ADMINSTRATOR at SERBIN PRINTING
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
-Assess needs of potential clients -Explain any and all financing options available for customers -Submit necessary information to lender in order to obtain credit -Re-hash deals with lenders making sure to get best approval possible -Provide information/answer questions in regard to financing for all who inquired -Present insurance products and describe benefits for clientele -Follow up as necessary to both lenders and customers -Assist with inventory management including vehicle purchasing -Communicated with corporate personnel in regard to sales quotas and goals -Assist fellow Financial Services Managers in resolving issues necessary to get deals funded
- FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGER at DARCARS AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
- Salesman at DARCARS AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
Partner with National Onsite and Specialty Retail Team to develop competitive customer programs for bottle/can beverages that adhere to the investment strategy. Finance lead for multi-staged renegotiations from strategy development to economic modeling that ends with a signed agreement. Use knowledge of organizational strategies, capabilities, processes, products, services and marketplace conditions to balance the needs of the organization with those of the customer.
• Partnered with account teams on financial strategy and led economic modeling contributing to multiyear agreements with national customers including: Compass, Aramark, Sodexo, HMS Host, TJX Inc., Staples, Office Depot, Tractor Supply, AutoZone and Advanced Auto Parts.
• Engaged on special projects with cross functional partners pertaining to new product offerings, brand set optimization, vending and channel pricing coherency.
- Financial Services Manager III at THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- Financial Services Manager II at THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- Financial Services Manager at Coca-Cola Fountain
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Business Administration / Finance
Evaluate customer automotive deal and financial position to determine optimal structure. * Performed credit analysis, including payment history, outstanding debt, debt to income ratios, and credit bureau scores * Presented to customer additional services to maximize their ownership experience * Ensure that all customer transactions meet regulatory requirements and Woodhouse internal compliance standards * Processed transaction including trade payoffs, titling, and deposits of payments * Worked with lending institutions to meet their requirements to fund the loan, achieving a 98% funding percentage
- Financial Services Manager at WOODHOUSE AUTO FAMILY
- Financial Planner at ILLUMINATE FINANCIAL GROUP
- Owner / Financial Planner at SUMMIT WEALTH PARTNERS
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- - Agricultural Finance
Effectively Implemented processes within the sales department. As a Team we've Increased all performance measures regarding the financial services department and it's profit centers.
- Financial Services Manager at Mercedes-Benz of Cherry Hill
- Sales Manager at Camping World and Good Sam
- Business Manager at Prestige Subaru Volkswagen Mitsubishi
- Business Manager at Penske Automotive Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Some college
* Demonstrated leadership and hard work helping to achieve, "#1 Volume Dealership" in Orlando among 6 stores in the district, transitioning from Internet Sales Manager to CFS Manager. * Ensured the highest quality of customer services is delivered. * Responsible for increasing revenue and profit by focusing on menu selling and custom packages to enhance the customer's vehicle ownership.
- Customer Financial Services Manager at AutoNation Toyota of Winter Park
- F&I Manager at Coggin Deland Hyundai
- Finance Manager at David Maus Volkswagen North
- Sales & Leasing Consultant at Greenway Ford
4 years at this Job
- High school
• Coached and developed team, with an emphasis on strengthening project management and customer success fundamentals.
• Provided and managed detailed individual improvement plans for entire team.
• Increased employee engagement with positive feedback where applicable coupled with fact based improvement direction.
• Built cross-functional team across various financial services to better service clients while expanding business footprint.
• Developed and implemented detailed onboarding plans.
• Financial planning based on goals established with client base while considering ever changing financial laws and regulations.
• Created and maintained multiple tools used to increase efficiency including use of a corrective action list to utilize pitfall learnings.
- Financial Services Manager at PACIFIC WESTERN BANK
- Business Advocate at WELLS FARGO
- Sales Agent II at TOUCH COMMERCE
- Operations Manager at PREMIERE VALET
2 years at this Job
- - Business Management, In progress