Here at SR Accounting & Financial Services, we’re accomplished professionals with over two decades of comprehensive accounting expertise. Whether your business needs tax preparation, controller, accounting, or bookkeeping services, we have the quality services you’re looking for.
- Vice President at SR Accounting and Financial Services
- President/Owner at SR Accounting and Financial Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's bs jd - accounting and finance / communications stuides/ law school
Owner/Agent of financial services business providing Life Insurance and Retirement Planning
- Financial Services Agent at Vickers Financial Services
- Online Adjunct Instructor at University of Phoenix
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA and BSB/M
Provide executive-level leadership for consumer lending, collections, call center, workforce and loan compliance initiatives.
VICE PRESIDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES (2008 to 2019)
Provide due diligence for companies interested in establishing new lending or collection operations as well as call centers in Florida area.
• Developed procedure manuals for collections and new employee orientation.
• Contributed to uniquely organized projects to assure compliance and to accumulate material for in-depth study and analysis.
• Selected to serve on FDIC bank closure and compliance/audit teams.
• Managed and led asset recovery and compliance operations.
- VICE PRESIDENT FINANCIAL SERVICES at Leeallen Financial Services
- VICE PRESIDENT ACCOUNT SERVICING at Mid Atlantic Finance
- AREA APPRAISAL MANAGER at Rels Valuation
- VICE PRESIDENT ACCOUNT SERVICING at Mid Atlantic Finance
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
• Responsible for delivering superior service for clients while providing financial guidance. responding to inbound phone calls and executing requests from IRA accounts and institutional retirement plans.
• Introduce products and services that provide a quality referral through a personable interaction with client's retirement accounts to help retain and increase assets.
• Working cohesively with multiple resources while educating and devoting time to participants through intuitive conversations.
• Collaborating across the organization to deliver exceptional service and safeguard business continuity and process improvements.
- FINANCIAL SERVICES CONSULTANT at TIAA-CREF Financial Services
- OPERATIONS AND SERVICES GROUP ANALYST at Fidelity Investments
- MARKETING INTERNSHIP at Health Smart Holdings, Inc
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Management
Branch Manager / Advisor - Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
- Senior Vice President Financial Services at BANK OF LUXEMBURG / RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC
- Interim Executive Secretary / Consultant at MILWAUKEE COUNTY
- Private Consultant at
- Senior Vice President - Director of Distribution at UMB FUND SERVICES, INC
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting / Business Administration
Responsible for generating and delivering on leads for prospective consumer and business clients. Determining needs for clients and finding the best solution for them. Precise credit analysis performed for potential clients. Business to business sales Responsible for making a very high volume of calls and managing a large number of e-mails. Performing various administrative tasks. Responsible for staying up to date with ever changing rates on return for business/personal loans, checking and savings accounts, investments and other financial services. Providing exceptional customer service to every client I come in contact with.
- Financial Services Representative at PNC Financial Services Group
- Leasing/Lead Generator at CORE Realty Holdings, LLC
- Cellular Sales/Support Specialist at Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Head Concierge at Marriott
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration/Informatics
- Honors Diploma
-Executed analysis of client needs and requirements, recommendation of solutions to fit both short and long term financial goals, investment timelines, and risk tolerance .....Retirement planning, life insurance and annuities, mutual funds, investment portfolios -Development and preservation of professional relationships with clientele, ensuring client satisfaction. -Worked in both individual and group settings, planning and administrating educational seminars for clientele
- Financial Services Representative at Foresters Financial Services, Inc.
- Mathematical Research Assistant at Washington and Lee University Mathematics Department
- Customer Service 'Model at Hollister Co
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mathematics
Responsibilities: Coordinates all activities for assigned team as well as assisting anyone in the office that requires assistance. Responsible for the team’s performance and assures that the team functions in accordance to the company standards for its clients. Manage team production levels daily. Complete patient account analysis and provide financial counsel for all company projects.
Establish payment plans to meet the need of the patient and guidelines of the client
• Assist with escalated customer calls for all company projects
• Handles complex inquires via phone, email, or correspondence
• Assist or coach staff members on appropriate policies and procedures
• Implement programs and procedures for the new hire training process
• Process monetary transactions Accomplishments Increased the production level of the new hires by 20%. Created an effective training program for the new hire process. Increased the company morale. Produced equipt leaders for the company. Skills Used Training and customer service skills, leadership skills, ability to resolve complex inquires, multi-tasking skills, good customer repport building skills, knowledge of computer software
- Patient Financial Services at Patient Financial Services
- Customer Service Representative at Verizon Wireless Corporate
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Psychology and Social Work
Akron, OH - Appreciation Financial, Marketing Equis Financial, The Lannum Group Human Resources 10.2016 - current Productivity Improvement Specializing in whole life, term products, IUL, GUL, Flex Life products, Accidental Death, Quality Control Children's Insurance, and Accelerated Death Benefits, work very closely with 403b, 457, 401k, IUL, UL, and Annuity plans as well as providing mortgage protection and final Staff Recruitment expense insurance. Development
- Financial Services Specialist at Financial Services - Cleveland
- Sales Trainer at FINAL TOUCH CONSTRUCTION
- Regional Coordinator of West Coast at Safeguard Properties
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Helping families achieve financial and time freedom while adequately selling a network of 20+ companies in which I have independent contracts with.
• Analyze and provide solution to cater to client requirements and develop network accordingly.
• Administer finances and ensure protection of all personal and commercial assets of client and identify current growth opportunities.
• Perform analysis on all financial activities and make recommendations for financial security of clients.
• Develop client relationship and prepare effective strategies to interpret all recommendations.
• Monitor all clients’ interests and enhance client service base to ensure satisfaction.
• Manage all work as independent contractor or statutory staff to develop and manage business.
• Provide creative services and maintain product portfolios for finances and analyze same.
• Coordinate with members to ensure financial security in case of long term care requirements or other relevant financial crises.
• Provide assistance to all members and assist others to achieve retirement and financial goals.
• Develop financial plans to pass members’ estates according to wishes and ensure validity.
- Financial Services Representative at Primerica Financial Services
- Server at Marlow's Tavern
- Waitress/Cocktail Waitress/Host at Outback Steakhouse
- Teacher at Discovery Point Child Care Development
9 months at this Job
- - Finance and Financial Management Services