Overall team coordination including providing training, Monthly Reports Analysis and Audits, Process daily vendor payment to Treasury, Process daily vendor invoice, Problem solving with the NASA Centers, Review and Analyze NASA vendor contracts, customer services, Help update Accounts Payable process, Process 1099 for NASA Center.
- Sr. Financial Specialist Team Lead at Sr. Financial Specialist Team Lead
- Finance/Payroll Clerk at
- Finance Clerk Northshore at Ochsner
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma
Exclusive Financial Specialist - partnered with Allstate Agency Owners to promote and market life and retirement services and products to their client base and territories. Part of the marketing duties included implementing programs to increase sales and revenue for the agencies using Allstate Financial Services Broker/Dealer, Allstate Assurance Company, Allstate Benefits Group, and Crump Brokerage Inc. Services included - Life Insurance protection programs, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Group Benefits for Employers and Self Employed. Retirement Services included qualified and non-qualified retirement programs, and individual asset growth programs using mutual funds, bonds, variable and equity products.
- Exclusive Financial Specialist at Allstate Financial Services, LLC.
- Financial Service Representative at State Farm Insurance
- Hawaii Island Manager at Occidental Underwriters
- Independent Contractor at CU Hawaii FCU - CUSO
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration
I was promoted from my previous position as Clerk to be a Financial specialist at the Department of Financial Aid-Kendall campus within five months.
At my current position, I am responsible for performing clerical duties, supporting day-to-day office operations and to expedite the financial aid process, providing an excellent customer service and assisting students' issues, solving problems efficiently.
•Assist at the front counter mainly and respond to telephone inquiries by providing general and specific information to students.
•Assist students and public by interpretation and explanation of policy, procedures, state rules and status.
•Review documents submitted by students and parents for accuracy, completeness and to detect conflicting information that may affect student's eligibility for aid.
•Prepare and review all documents for scanning, linking and routes them to appropriate file.
•Make copies of documents as required.
•Handle confidential information.
•Other duties assigned.
- Financial Specialist at Miami Dade College
- Sales Associate and Cashier at Bath & Body Works
- Sales Associate at Zara at Dadeland Mall
- Bilingual Receptionist at Alstom Colombia S.A
10 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts degree
- degree, Funza, Colombia
Prior to separating from Federal service, I served as the Senior Financial Specialist for fifteen Upstate New York airports for the Transportation Security Administration. I was the liaison concerning budget and financial management issues between TSA headquarters and the local Federal Security Director. Duties of the position included oversight of the planning, directing, evaluation and integration of budget activities within the airport mission area. Under critical budget constraints, I successfully implemented systems and procedures to accurately monitor and control expenditures. I was responsible for formulating annual budgets to obtain adequate funding to perform administrative and Federal security operations. In addition to budget formulation and compliance, I was required to assess the management of internal control processes. I conducted training for senior personnel to ensure effective documentation analysis and compliance with DHS/TSA policy and regulations. I was regularly called upon to interpret policy and directives pertaining to contract administration, procurement, travel and payroll guidelines. CORPORATION TAX AUDITOR
- FINANCIAL SPECIALIST at U.S. DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY - TSA
- revenue agent at NEW YORK STATE DEPT. OF TAXATION AND FINANCE
15 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ACCOUNTING
As a financial specialist at the Eye Clinic I have many jobs that fall under my responsibility. I check patients out from their appointments which requires keying charges, scheduling follow up appointments, and ensuring accuracy of physician coding. At check out I collect an array of patient payments ranging from only $2 Medicaid copays up to $2850 self-pay contact lens payments. Some of my other responsibilities include following up on missing charge reports and working through missing and/or wrong diagnosis code patient worqueues. I have to multitask on a daily basis and continue to provide quality patient care with a smile 100% of the time. I like to pride myself with knowing I always give my patients 100% customer service even on my worst days here at UF HEALTH
- Financial Specialist at UF Health Eye Specialties
- Preschool teacher at Preschool at the springs
- Insurance Verification Specialist at Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic
- Pre-Certification coordinator at Advanced Urology Institute
11 months at this Job
- None - Healthcare Administration
- - Honors
My responsibilities as a Financial Specialist included billing of customers, posting all subsequent payments, processing monthly interest, monthly delinquent reporting, retiree insurance billing, processing daily cash reports for all departments, processing the Utility Billing Office ACH draft and pre-notes, and reviewing and posting weekly purchasing card statement expenses to SAP, ensuring program compliance and notifying users of discrepancies. I would also review all travel vouchers and budget transfers to ensure accuracy and verify funding is available and prepare, reconcile and approve petty cash reimbursement requests.
- Financial Specialist at The City of Victoria
- Office Manager at Progressive Farm Management
- Legal Secretary at Law Office of Mike Crane
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Paralegal Studies
- High School Diploma
At My Enrollment Center I work in Inside Sales. I’m also known as a financial specialist. I call around 200+ potential clients a day from warm leads. At this company we enroll our clients into debt modification programs to get them debt relief. We use CRM systems, and the phone systems are YTEL and Accession Communications.
- Financial Specialist at My Enrollment Center
- Director of Sales and Marketing at The Augmented Reality Company
- Valet Parking Attendant at PPS PARKING
- Warehouse Worker at LEGENDS
8 months at this Job
- - Business Management, Spanish, accounting
- High school Diploma
As a financial specialist I was working directly with the members to establish their needs and address them. Anything from resetting PIN numbers to consumer loans.
- Financial Specialist I at Superior Choice Credit Union
- Loan Processor at SUPERIOR CHOICE CREDIT UNION
- Receptionist at SUPERIOR CHOICE CREDIT UNION
- Staff Coordinator at Newborn 2 School Education
7 months at this Job
- Some college
• Financial Specialist
• Prospected new accounts making at least 200 outbound calls per day
• Complete application, review credit report and organize debt profile
• Pitch loan or debt settlement program
- Financial Specialist at Signature One Financial
- Home Mortgage Consultant at Wells Fargo
- Loan Offeicer at Majestic Home Loans
- Self Employed at Cantor Capitol Group
at this Job
- MBA - Business
- Bachelors - Economics
Met and exceeded monthly loan expectations and goals of $400k on a regular basis. Received MVP awards, Certificates of achievements and recognition on numerous occasions. One of them highlighting my accomplishments as the top Financial Specialist for the company. Felt most gratified when assisting members and providing customer service. Departed position upon the birth of a son.
- SENIOR FINANCIAL SPECIALIST at BELLCO CREDIT UNION
- TELLER SUPERVISOR at VECTRA BANK
3 years, 3 months at this Job