• Review and approve statement files that are out sourced to APEX
• Work follow up queues approving accounts for collections, making calls on all outstanding balances
• Answer phones, returning voice messages, processing credit card payments, transferring payments and patient refund requests.
• Folllow up on bankruptcies and mail returns
• Have worked in multiple groups writing policies and procedures for the Financial Specialist position
- Financial Specialist at Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Degree - Secretarial
As a financial specialist at Goldman Sachs, I manage a wide array of different types of projects in providing clients the best options for managing their retirement funds, investment accounts, and brokerages in order to transition them into long term, high yield CD and savings accounts so that they can better prepare themselves for the future.
- Financial Specialist at Goldman Sachs
- Technical Writer and Editor at Brinks Home Security
- Senior Technical Operations Agent at Brinks Home Security
- Medical Record Student Worker at Kansas State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital
5 months at this Job
- BA - English-Public Relations
• Certified Allstate Business Planner/Adviser
• Allstate's Premiere Financial Specialist ($200k+ in production annually - served as a mentor to other advisers in 2018)
● Currently working with Allstate Agency owners to help them achieve and exceed their financial services production goals by mentoring the agents as well as their staff to look for cross sell opportunities within retirement investing and financial planning products. My main area of focus is conducting portfolio reviews to uncover opportunities and shortcomings in the client's long term financial plan. I am currently offering investments through the Allstate platform which consist of but are not limited to (mutual funds, wrap accounts, UIT's, Bonds, 529 plans, variable annuities, fixed index annuities, fixed annuities and life insurance)
- Premiere Financial Specialist at Allstate Financial Services
- Branch Manager / Producing Rep at National Securities Corporation
- Senior Investment Executive at Joseph Gunnar
3 years, 4 months at this Job
As a financial specialist at the Eye Clinic I have many jobs that fall under my responsibility. I check patients out from their appointments which requires keying charges, scheduling follow up appointments, and ensuring accuracy of physician coding. At check out I collect an array of patient payments ranging from only $2 Medicaid copays up to $2850 self-pay contact lens payments. Some of my other responsibilities include following up on missing charge reports and working through missing and/or wrong diagnosis code patient worqueues. I have to multitask on a daily basis and continue to provide quality patient care with a smile 100% of the time. I like to pride myself with knowing I always give my patients 100% customer service even on my worst days here at UF HEALTH
- Financial Specialist at UF Health Eye Specialties
- Preschool teacher at Preschool at the springs
- Insurance Verification Specialist at Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic
- Pre-Certification coordinator at Advanced Urology Institute
11 months at this Job
- None - Healthcare Administration
- - Honors
From 08/09 until present 500 Technology Dr. Ste 340
Weldon Spring, MO 63304
Tel: 636-793 1100
Customer Financial Specialist
• Set payment dates
• Educating and updating account information
• Answered phones
• Control call traffic and run calling jobs
- Customer Financial Specialist at GC Services (MCI)
- Graphic Designer at C&C Printing
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Associates - Graphic Design
- - Commercial Art
Supervisor: Anthony Federson Job duties(40 hours per week): Performed financial accounting and child support distribution responsibilities for the Suquamish Child Support Program required program knowledge and utilized independent judgement in assigned/defined areas proving services such as: determining the proper distribution of child support payments, prepared financial reports for enforcement remedies and other required reports, and reconciling child support accounts. Knowledgeable of and utilized the MTS and other automated case management system to process payments, distributes payments according to the Suquamish Tribes algorithms, post payments, identify payers, and create payment records. Major Resonsibilities and Duties: Served as the Suquamish Tribe's Financial Specialist who managed financial numbers for child support requirements for the distribution of cash and non-cash payments. Maintained a thorough understanding of tribal, state and federal regulations, statutes and case law governing the application and distribution of child support payments. Used the MTS Case Management System. Knowledgeable of proper distribution of child support payments and worked with the Suquamish Finance department to ensure the accurate and timely distribution of child support payments and the reconciliation of child support accounts. Records cash and non-cash payments in proper cases in the child support case management system. Prepared reports for program participants, reports for use in enforcement remedies, federally mandated quarterly and annual Federal reports (OCSE 43A and OCSE 75) and other reports as necessary. Responsible for financial reports and updates calculations for filing proof of claims in federal bankruptcy courts, treasury offset agreement reports of accurate support debts, contempt proceedings, and other necessary action. Performed other work as required, which included but not restricted to, assisting the set-up of cases into Case Management systems, entry of participant data, entry of support order and setting up the financial obligations to begin to the process payments. Utilized accounting principles and practices, used accounting software including Excel and MIP as needed. Maintain payment records, debt accuracy and distribution of payments made.
- Financial Specialist at Suquamish Tribe
- Laborer/Firewatch at Craft and Technical Solutions, LLC
- Sales and Leasing Consultant at Harris Mitsubishi/Harris Ford Lincoln
- Sales Consultant at Northwest Motorsport, Inc.
1 month at this Job
- Information Security Management(In progress) - Information Security Management
- Bachelor's of Arts - Tribal Governance and Business Management
- Associates of Arts and Science Degree - Business Entreprenurship
Contracted Financial Specialist working for the Regional Office of Administration for Children and Families within the Office of Head Start.
• Perform grant application review
• Analyze grantee's proposed program budget
• Analyze grantee's spending of federal
• Support grantees with budget questions dollars
• Federal personnel payroll
- Financial Specialist/Assistant Project Manager at DANIEL EKE and ASSOCIATES, P.C
- Financial Specialist at ARBOLA
- Regional Office Head Start Administrative Assistant at PLAZA PERSONNEL
- Group Manager at BOSTON FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES
4 years at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
- AS - Business Management
Feinberg School of Medicine/Department of Surgery
• Process, review and approve expense reports, requisitions and invoices for payment
• Responsible for processing the department's check and cash deposits.
• Create and commit cash receipt ticketing (CRT's).
• Training of new employees on NU's financial policies, procedures and software applications.
• Create internal sales, correction and transfer journals.
• Set up new vendors and ensure receipt of all W-9's; Maintains office supply inventory.
• Run and review department budget statements for accuracy; monthly and upon request.
• Performs vendor/account research as needed; Research payment inquiries.
• Maintenance of excel spreadsheets to monitor revenue and expenses.
• Generate invoices and agreements for Surgery IT customers.
• Provide excellent phone and in-person customer service, answering questions regarding status of requests, policies and procedures for processing transactions. Financial Specialist 1 Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center
• Reviewed and entered employee expense reports for payment approval.
• Created online vouchers and requisitions for departmental bill payments.
• Calculated the departments check and cash deposits.
• Ordered and maintained office supply inventory.
• Provided internal and external customer service to employees regarding financial policies and procedures.
• Analyzed open encumbrances that are no longer valid and recommend appropriate modifications to ensure smooth processing of financial transactions.
• Processed subcontract payments according to rules and regulations of granting agencies.
- Financial Specialist 2 at Northwestern University
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist at John K. Flaherty & Associates, Ltd
- Receptionist / Administrative Assistant at Digital Printing Center
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Regularly performs managerial duties in addition to: -Analyzing weekly the financial data to identify our company's financial status -Prepares budget reports -Participates in regular audits and recommend corrective financial plans to increase revenue, traffic, and overall customer satisfaction
- Financial Specialist at Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Senior Customer Service Representative Home Loans at Bank Of America
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Jackson Hewitt
- Senior Customer Service Representative at Vitacost.com
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration Concentration in Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Administration
Fort Myers, FL October 2014 - Present
Fort Myers Eye Surgery Center & Naples Eye Surgery Center
Financial Specialist/Human Resources
• Handle all AP, AR, bank reconciliations and IRA contributions
• Prepare and monitor yearly budget
• Prepare monthly financials
• Process payroll and bonuses
• Maintain personnel files and benefits
• Full knowledge of company's policies and procedures
• Prepare and pay sales and use tax monthly
• Assist billing department with insurance EFT payments
• Assist outside accountant with year-end filings
• Negotiate leased vehicles and equipment
• Notarize documents
• Handle all property maintenance and repairs for clinics
- Financial Specialist/Human Resources at Eye Physicians & Surgeons of Florida
- Office Manager at Beals Associates
- Business Manager at Beals Associates
- Office Manager at R3 Logic, Inc
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - management
- - Business Management