* Provide technical support for all enterprise applications utilized by Financial Services * Serve as business analyst, trainer, and technical support for Finance Department's ECM System (ImageNow) * Gather business requirements, conduct process analysis, and draft conceptual design with business functional units during implementation of ImageNow and development of workflows. * Ensure ImageNow's successful integration with Lawson enterprise application for AP, GL Accounting, and Asset Management units * Develop workflows and provide technical support for Intellicapture and Brainware * Work with information systems teams to develop, maintain, and enhance Financial Services enterprise applications * Review, analyze, and modify systems including coding, testing, de-bugging, installing to support software applications. * Define and analyze information technology needs and then modify existing software, systems, and/or processes to meet the customer needs. * Create technical specifications and detailed application documentation based on business requirements. * Perform data exports, testing, and end-user training. * Assess the impact of application patches/upgrades, recommend best methods of implementing and implement. * Work with customers and various information systems groups on a routine basis to troubleshoot reported problems pertaining to application software. Identify the cause, design or develop an approach for resolution. * Upon approval, implement the correction/customize software to meet customer specific needs. Work closely with vendors' technical support to resolve escalated issues * Perform other duties as required.
- Financial Systems Analyst II at Baylor, Scott, & White Health Systems
- Application Support Specialist (IT Specialist III) at University of Texas Arlington
- Help Desk Supervisor (Computer User Services Specialist II) at University of Texas Arlington
- Assistant Help Desk Supervisor (Computer User Services Assistant) at University of Texas Arlington
3 years at this Job
- BS - Information Systems
1.5B, NASDAQ), Valencia, CA 2017 - 2018 Global aerospace distribution supplier and logistics provider Financial Systems Analyst * Responsible for proper functioning of OneStream applications, including the production and test environments. * Facilitated the monthly/quarterly global consolidation, and assisted in preparation of the Consolidation Ledgers. * Collaborated with business teams to create, modify and run financial reports in OneStream. * Provided consolidation support, year-end system/process analysis, and planning/forecasting improvements. * Primary liaison with IT/technical support, and developed, lead and facilitated all training activities globally. * Assisted financial reporting team with 10q and 10k reporting, and ad-hoc reporting for board of directors. * Reduced month-end intercompany sales calculation and quarter-end inventory reconciliation by an estimated one business day and an estimated six hours, respectively, using Excel model and OneStream process enhancements.
- Financial Systems Analyst at Wesco Aircraft Holdings, Inc
- Financial Systems and Reporting Analyst at Reiter Affiliated Companies
- Accounting Systems Analyst / Business Financial Analyst / Staff Accountant at AIG SunAmerica, Inc / Dole Food Co, Inc. / Guitar Center, Inc
1 year at this Job
- BS - Accounting
Serves as a Financial Systems Analyst in the Resource Management Directorate, U.S. Army Cadet Command. Performs assigned self-contained projects or portions of projects pertaining to the oversight of payments of contracted and non-contracted Army Senior ROTC Cadets. Acts as the program system monitor in connection with the Army ROTC unique pay system. Responsible for the function of financial management of pay for the Army Scholarship and non-scholarship programs with knowledge of the accompanying personnel actions and accounting services for the command. Using GFEBS over 5,917 Invoices have been processed, totaling $16,961,729.41 in Scholarship pay. 321 MIGOs totaling $36,138,927.69 and 498 ME51N have also been successfully processed. Ensures that system generated monthly reimbursement for the Cadet Command program is produced according to DOD, DA, Army and Cadet Command policy. Reviews all reimbursement documentation for returning and newly contracted scholarship cadets prior to final obligated reports being processed for payment. Uses expert knowledge of all aspects of the General Funds Enterprise System (GEFBS), the Defense Joint Military Pay System (DJMS), and the Defense MilPay Office (DMO) that effectively assists with established processes and any issues.
- Financial Systems Analyst at US Army Cadet Command
- Law Enforcement Public Records Analyst at Department of the Army Civilian
- Clinical Data Manager at Federal Staffing Resources
- Manpower Management Analyst at A-Team Solutions
6 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Researched and assessed organizational needs, designed financial modules producing 25% profit increase YTD.
● Provided real time technical support to end-users, decreased ticket resolution from 42 hrs to 17 hrs (top 5% in company).
● Developed/implemented innovative business plans, prepared financial statements using Lean Methodology and financial forecasting module.
● Managed and communicated financial (ROI) and proper payback period to include (NPR) and (IRR).
● Prepared ad-hoc reports for global partners routinely. Created and used queries for data gathering (Excel, Access and/or SQL).
● Managed profitable relationships with vendors, obtained appropriate information related to the development of forecasting models. Lead Financial Integration Analyst
● Development lead-internal mapping as it relates to financial controls-detective, preventive, and corrective.
● Managed and integrated entitlements and licensing software along with internal cloud (SaaS, Paas, Iaas) management.
● Corporate liaison supporting the technology and legal team ensuring effective communication.
● Led training exercises for legal team and served as the software/systems expert
● Lead efforts to analyze and optimize payroll reports and dashboards as lt relates to overtime.
- Sr. Financial Systems Analyst at JP Morgan-Chase
- General Manager at PLS Financial
- Account Executive at Total Quality Logistics
- Sr. Paralegal at Total Quality Logistics
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Analytics
- Bachelor's - Business and Finance minor Computer Science
Lead Analyst responsible coordinating conversion from Siemens to Meditech by communicating with and assisting vendors ❖ Lead Analyst for Emergency Department Management Module, Bedside Verification Module, Materials Management, Operating Room, Patient Care System and Blood Bank ❖ Implemented Billing /Accounts Receivable, Imaging & Therapeutic Services, Materials Management Modules ❖ Assisted with NPR report writing developed for Clinical and Financial systems applications ❖ Department liaison for consultants, department leads and end users ❖ Created end user menus and assigned access to users ❖ Answered the phone and opened tickets for all users to ensure that problems were tracked and resolved in a timely manner ❖ Monitored all aspects of patients visit including registration, test results and financial information when bills were not produced correctly ❖ Monitored Data Interfaces from clinical to financial systems ❖ Assisted in setting up data interfaces for Materials Management ❖ Secondary support for General Ledger/Fixed Assets, Payroll Personal/Human Resources ❖ Worked with the Data Integrity Committee to correct discharge data for the Georgia Hospital Association ❖ Taught Microsoft Word classes to employees ❖ Supervised nightshift operations and prepared work schedule for nightshift operators ❖ Reviewed Adhocs after charge master changes and adjusted the charge master in accordance with HIPAA Compliance
- Financial Systems Analyst at Sumter Regional Hospital
- Clinical Systems Analyst at Sumter Regional Hospital
- Computer Operator at Sumter Regional Hospital
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
• Maintain responsibilities held under Senior Financial Analyst title
• Act as finance's subject matter expert and link between newly implemented billing, payroll, general ledger, and budgeting systems. Troubleshoot problems, conduct work flow analysis and streamline processes
• With an eye towards automation and efficiency, build complex, customized management statistical summaries and reports that can be used broadly to summarize data and highlight trends across the organization
• Continuously improve knowledge of processes and flow of information within the various systems. Communicate issues that impact accuracy/integrity of data. Work with IT and consultants to streamline and optimize reporting capabilities
- Senior Financial/Systems Analyst at Riverside Community Care
- Senior Financial Analyst at Riverside Community Care
- Senior Financial Analyst at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Financial Analyst at
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Develop, review and maintain documentation on best practices and procedures.
• Serves as the liaison for business users to identify business needs and coordinate solution efforts with back end production.
• Configure and maintain data mapping tables within data distribution systems.
• Coordinate retail locations setup within various financial systems and validate end to end data flow.
• Collaborate with QA team to create test scripts and coordinate integration testing.
• Organize stakeholders' test validation and provide on-call support for any issues to gather responses as scheduled.
• Troubleshoot issues in distributing middleware to maintain continuous data processing throughout business systems.
• Provided assistance with process improvements and system automation effort.
• Consult business partners and ensure appropriate methods and processes are being followed.
- Financial Systems Analyst at The Walt Disney Company
- Financial Systems Analyst at The Walt Disney Company
- Systems Analyst at ECMC Shared Services
- Accounting Analyst at JNR Incorporated
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Accounting
• Primary lead in the Finance Division, evaluating and leading the change effort to reduce manual processes.
• Design new business processes to be automated utilizing existing technology or conducting fit-for-purpose evaluations of 3rd party solutions and integration potential
• Create "As-Is" and "To-Be" process maps and documentation with users from Finance, IT, Legal, Product and Marketing and Sales Operations
• Assess current processes and systems to determine changes necessary to produce data more efficiently
• Provide strategy recommendations and action plans to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and other senior executives on current and proposed business processes
• Work side-by-side with IT managers to define business requirements, test and implement system solutions
• Create training materials and instruct user training courses for adoption of new business processes
• Evaluate systems and processes for compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
• Primary liaison contract for new and existing third-party software vendors, including Oracle, managing all aspects of the current and potential future business relationship
• Serve as project and implementation manager for 3rd party software/SAAS solutions in the department
- Principal Financial Systems Analyst at Intelsat Corporation
- Principal Business & Financial Analyst at Capital One Financial Corporation
- Forensic Financial Analyst & Program Manager at Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Masters of Science in Accountancy - Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Bethpage, NY (1/2015 - Present)
Patient Financial Services/Revenue Cycle Systems - Revenue Cycle, Senior Financial Systems Analyst
● Provides an integral role in an enterprise level project to implement a system overhaul changing from the Cerner Soarian platform to the Epic platform for NYU Winthrop Hospital.
● Advisor to Revenue Cycle Executives.
● Responsible for daily financial systems analysis review, functioning as a team lead overseeing staff members. This process includes monitoring team member's activities to properly maintain functioning system requirements.
● Project lead for receivable outsourcing project with managed services company named HBCS.
● Worked collaboratively with Department Directors and Managers to support applications operations.
● Maintains existing/creates new workflows and diagrams as liaison between application systems teams and operational management teams.
● Custom built all necessary master file programming logic for bad debt accounts to external business office managed services.
● Designed and published staff productivity reports as monitored by department managers.
● Proficient in SQL - Builds "stored procedures" in SQL Server Management Studio with overridden parameters to SSIS Packages for scheduled runs to OMS routing.
● Accomplished in Crystal Reporting -Creates Crystal Reports to be used as Web Published Articles for Revenue Cycle Management and Executives
● Subject Matter Expert, Super User, Core Trainer and Administrator of Revenue Management in Soarian Financials.
● Identified security tokens for specified User Groups.
● Generates SQL queries outputting financial information that impacts revenue management policies. This includes internal audits that identify and mitigate underpayments caused by contractual misinterpretation or invalid denials in order to maximize reimbursement and efficiently lower A/R.
● Responsible for service requests assigned by a ticketing system to our group for support of dozens of application systems.
● Administrator for tasks and/or projects that directly involve the relationship between revenue cycle systems and revenue cycle operations.
● Oversee claim reconciliation between the Epic billing system and ePremis claim scrubbing system to avoid potential lost revenue.
● Reviews charge rejections for to determine whether the revenue needs to be billed or deleted.
● Involved as a subject matter expert, senior analyst for massive project to implement a system overhaul from SIEMENS Invision platform to Cerner Soarian platform for Winthrop University Hospital.
- Revenue Cycle, Senior Financial Systems Analyst at Winthrop University Hospital/NYU Langone Medical Center
- Applications Coordinator/Analyst at Winthrop University Hospital/NYU Langone Medical Center
- Patient Financial Services Representative at Winthrop University Hospital/NYU Langone Medical Center
- Claims Adjuster at State Farm Insurance
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Information Systems Management - Information Systems Management
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
I currently support all of the financial applications implemented throughout the Bluestem organization. I report to the Director of Business Applications and interact with Finance. I am responsible for the daily interface financial transaction, daily reconciliations, trouble-shooting variances and problem solving. I support a large accounting department. My daily duties consist of:
•Daily Review and post the GL Financial transaction from CWD to Infinium
•Update all Daily Reconciliations once Interface is posted
•Work with internal reports; running, downloading, and ensuring information is accurate
•Advises Financial System Analyst when a journal entry is needed when an error is discovered during reconciliation
•Assist Financial System Team as needed
•Add accounts to Infinium (General Ledger software), per pre-approved process
•Update SOPs regarding job duties related to interface posting and reconciliation process
- Jr. Financial Systems Analyst at Bluestem Brands Inc.
- Manager at Northwest Consumer Discount Company
- Customer Service Representative II at First Commonwealth Bank
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- High school