As a Fire Captain I am in charge of a Truck Company that responses to emergencies in the City of Tampa and manage a Fire Station in South Tampa.
- Fire Captain at Tampa Fire Rescue
- Fire Captain at
29 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Management
- - Liberal Arts
- Associate - Fire Science
Retired Fire Captain with 25 years of service with the Honolulu Fire Department -Duties included responding to fire, medical, and rescue emergencies; Command and supervision of fire personnel in the field and in quarters; Instruct and drill personnel in assigned duties, including fire operations, medical emergencies, hazardous materials response, fire prevention, and related operations; Investigation of cases of suspected arson, hazards, false alarms, and submit findings; Create, compile, and maintain activity and emergency reports; Train and evaluate assigned personnel
- FIRE CAPTAIN at HONOLULU FIRE DEPARTMENT
- Bellman, Front Desk, Lifeguard at Various hotels and resorts
24 years, 11 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL
- Certificates - Fire Science
Fire Suppression Captain / Acting Battalion Chief
- Fire Captain at Petersburg Fire Rescue
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
supervisor / managerial) of Ladder 11 and Hazmat 71 of the Greensboro Fire Dept. Captain for the NC Regional Response
Hazardous materials Task Force (FEMA and Homeland Security)
• Emergency Medical Technician
• Mitigation of urgent situations including fires, medical emergencies, hazmat spills, and motor vehicle accident
• Hazardous Materials Technician Levels 1 & 2 (Extensive detection, identification, and mitigation experience)
• Advanced Fire Fighter Certification from NC State Firemen's Assoc. HAZMAT & Fire Education 1. Transportation Tech. Center, Inc. Highway Emergency Response Specialist (Pueblo, CO) 2. FEMA: Advanced Chemical Biological Integrated Response Course (Dugway Proving Ground, UT) 3. CSX Transportation Emergency Response to Rail Way Incidents (via Asheville NC) 4. Home Land Security: WMD Radiological/Nuclear Haz Mat Technician Course (UNLV) 5. Home Land Security: Air Detection & Sampling Techniques Course (LSU) 6. National Fire Academy: Strategy and Tactics for Initial Company Operations (Emmitsburg, MD) 7. National Fire Academy: Command Control and Decision Making (Emmitsburg, MD) *Documentation available to support all completed courses along with several other lesser training courses and certifications.*
- Fire Captain at Greensboro Fire Department
- Apple Specialist for retail store in Greensboro NC at Greensboro Fire Department
- Customer Service / Sales / Training New Representatives in Cust. Service at American Express
15 years at this Job
- BA - Economics
Manage, coordinate and instruct fire, police and emergency medical training.
• Maintain and ensure accuracy in certification reporting.
• Supervision of attendees of training center courses.
• Developed driver training certification program for fire.
• Developed driver re-certification program for fire.
• Contract Instructor for Georgia Fire Academy
• Contract Instructor for Department of Homeland Security, Terrorism awareness
• BLS/CPR instructor (American Heart Association)
• Departmental Fire Training Instructor
• Analyze performance issues that may be corrected thru training.
• Analyze work related injuries that may be corrected thru training.
• Budget preparation and maintenance.
• Fire Suppression Instructor supervising the training of all new hires for 14 week training.
• Enter new hires and employee status changes.
• Training Administrative support for the entire department.
• Developed Core Competencies for Fulton County Fire Department
• DACUM team member at GPSTC Fulton County Fire Rescue Department
• Captain, Station 5C
• 14 years fire suppression experience.
• Driver Operator (Engine and Ladder truck).
• Battalion Chief Aide.
• Member of Honor Guard. United States Air Force
• Weapons/EOD Quality Assurance Inspector.
• Tours of Combat in Grenada, Panama and Operation Desert Storm.
• Basic Military Training Instructor.
• Weapons Mishap Investigation team member.
- Fire Captain at Fulton County Fire Rescue Department
20 years, 4 months at this Job
- Fire Science - pharmacology
Supervision of fire personnel in emergency and non emergency activities. Responsible for safety trainings and administrative duties of individual fire house.
- Fire Captain at Fire Department
- Fire Apparatus Operator at Fire Department
9 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Sciences - Fire Science
Hired as probationary firefighter Promoted to Engineer Promoted to relief Engineer Promoted to fire officer (Captain)
- Fire captain at City of modesto fire department
- Fire Captain at
18 years at this Job
- BS - Business administration
*Oversee fire company operations in non-emergency & emergency operations. *Conduct & coordinate company training assuring proper documentation into RMS data base. *Accurately collect & complete incident reports into logbook & RMS data base. *Responsible for station maintenance, fire apparatus, & all assigned equipment. *Interaction with community for fire prevention & education through safety talks, community meetings, apparatus displays, home inspections, & building surveys. *Assure completion of all assigned company projects. *Assist Battalion Chief in completing battalion projects & operations. *Responsible to ride up in class as a battalion chief handling all battalion chief duties.
- Fire Captain at Savannah Fire & Emergency Services
- Distribution Manager/Inventory Control Specialist at Cort Furniture Rental
- Night Operations Supervisor/Night Operations Manager at Jevic Transportation
- Dispatch/Dock Supervisor/Operations Supervisor at Spartan Express
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Management, Accounting, & Finance
Currently serve as shift supervisor for 2nd shift which is a 24 hour platoon schedule. Directly supervise 4 lieutenants, 4 engineers and 12 fire fighter/paramedics, and oversee the response of 7 front line apparatus and special rescue units. I am directly supervised by the Assistant Chief of Operations and coordinate with the Assistant Chiefs of EMS and Training to facilitate requirements pertaining to Emergency Medical Service and training of personnel in accordance with state and federal mandates as outlined by each respective division. During emergency incidents I serve as the initial Incident Commander until Command Staff arrives and assume operational support role upon their arrival. Directly oversee all aspects of shift employees and their deployment and activities for each shift to include scheduling the duty day and employee work assignments.
- Fire Captain at Fond du Lac fire rescue
- American Heart Association BLS Instructor at Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Firefighter at City of Fond du Lac Fire Rescue
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - education
- Bachelor of Arts - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Fire Protection Technician
20 years in the fire service, emergency management, hazardous materials response, 10 years of supervision and management
- Fire Captain at City of Rocky Mount Fire Department
16 years, 7 months at this Job