• Fire Investigator - Conduct Fire Investigations for fire loss insurance claims in accordance with NFPA 921 and 1033.
• Conduct on-site investigations of fire/explosion incidents to determine origin and cause.
- Fire Investigator at Sedgwick - EFI Global
- Outside Sales Producer at Western CO Insurance
- Fire Vendor Manager/Fire Investigator at Travelers, Colorado
- Hair Stylist at Ulta
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fire & Safety Engineering Technology
- Study Abroad
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- High school - Diploma
Fire, Arson, and Explosion investigation. Traveled the state of West Virginia doing fire investigations for the purpose of criminal prosecution. Enforced state fire laws as fire marshal. Trained with a training officer for a determined period and also attended the West Virginia State Fire Marshal’s academy.
- Fire Investigator at West Virginia State Fire Marshal’s Office
- Assistant Chief at Mullens Fire Department
- Lead Technician at American Technology Security Inc.
- Conductor at Norfolk Southern Railroad
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fire Administration-Fire Investigation
- Associate - Fire Science
K-9 Handler Responsible for investigating fires, building collapses, and carbon monoxide releases within the State of New Hampshire as requested by local fire and law enforcement agencies. Performs evidence collection, conducts witness interviews and utilizes the accelerant detection canine to help establish whether accelerats were used. Conducts complex criminal investigations, completes regular fire and life safety inspections for educational, medical and state owned facilities. Acts as a resource and assists local fire and law enforcement agencies in Hillsborough County as well as statewide. Collaborates with the Public Education Administrators to participate in fire prevention and safety education events. Performs canine demonstrations at schools and public events. Responds to public inquiries and complaints relating to fire and life safety. Work with Inspectors from Mechanical Safety and Licensing regarding the enforcement and compliance of nationally accepted codes as adopted within the state. Expert Witness Testimony: Merrimack County Superior Court, Grand Jury - Arson/Indicted/Convicted Strafford County Superior Court, Grand Jury - Arson/Indicted/Convicted Rockingham County Superior Court, Grand Jury - Arson/Indicted/Convicted Hillsborough County Superior Court, Grand Jury - Arson/Indicted Sullivan County Superior Court, Grand Jury - Arson/Indicted
- Fire Investigator at New Hampshire State Fire Marshal's Office
- Fire Investigator / K9 Handler at NH State Fire Marshal's Office
- Firefighter at On-Call
- Detective Sergeant at Milford, NH Police Department
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice Management
until retirement in December 2015. As a Certified Fire Investigator, I conducted fire and explosion investigations throughout the state to determine the origin and cause of the fire in residential, commercial, automotive and equipment settings. When called upon I testified as an expert witness in both State and Federal Courts as to the origin and cause of the fire as well as insurance issues. Adjunct instructor at Farm Bureau Tech, Jackson Mississippi for over fifteen years teaching Fire Cause Investigation for claims representatives. Co instructed a week-long course designed for claims representatives in identifying fire origin and cause during their claims handling duties. Instruction included origin and cause, subrogation, liability issues, policy defenses, statement taking as well as other issues. References can be supplied upon request.
- Fire investigator at Special Investigation Unit
- at SOUTHERN FARM BUREAU INSURANCE COMPANY
- Field Claims Representative at SOUTHERN FARM BUREAU INSURANCE COMPANY
- Hospital Corpsman at U.S. NAVY
33 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- - insurance and fire investigation some of which included
Forensic Fire Investigator representing clients in Texas, and Oklahoma. Responsibilities: Communicate details to clients, compile information from numerous data sources, maintain the chain of custody, make fire origin/cause determinations, maintain relationships with other interested parties Skills: Forensic photography, communication, investigation, scientific methodology, understanding of fire/explosive dynamics, thermometry, interviewing, evidence collection, report writing, courtroom testimony.
- Forensic Fire Investigator at Firensics, Inc
- Firefighter/Fire Inspector/Fire Investigator at Bartow County Fire Department
- Program Director at Georgia Northwestern Technical College
- Adjunct Faculty at Georgia Northwestern Technical College
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Emergency Management
- Associates of Applied Sciences - Fire Science Technology
Determine origin and cause of fires. Collect evidence for analysis at lab as needed. Prepare report based on conclusions of origin and cause.
- Fire Investigator at Jefferson Parish Fire Department
- Rescue Technician Captain at NOLA Motorsports Park
- Firefighter/EMT at City of Harahan Fire Department
- Instructor at Jefferson Parish Fire Training Center
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Houston, Texas
• 2015-2018 A multidisciplinary forensic engineering, fire investigation, and visualization services company Origin and Cause Fire Investigator Conducted comprehensive technical onsite inspections and assisted in laboratory inspections, documenting results via detailed photographs, investigative notes, and diagrams. Trained junior team members, prepared budgets, and reviewed summaries and invoices. Key Contributions:
• Earned designations as Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator, UAS Remote Pilot, and Licensed Private Investigator in the states of Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas.
• Partnered with requesting clients to investigate fires and explosions that involved single-family homes, multifamily homes, commercial buildings, heavy equipment, and commercial trucks.
• As UAS Pilot, prepared flight plans, conducted preflight checks, and flew video and photographic missions using a DJI Inspire 2 aircraft.
- Origin and Cause Fire Investigator at S-E-A LIMITED
- Fire protection Specialist at SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON
- Fire Captain and Arson Investigator at ALAHAMBRA FIRE DEPARTMENT
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
Job skills involve fire investigations of arson related fires including but not limited to structure, vehicle, and other type of fires. Interviewing of witnesses and suspects Interdepartamental liaison with city/county/state government agencies
- Fire Investigator at Eagle Pass Fire Department
- Fire Inspector at Eagle Pass Fire Department
- Fire Instructor at CITY OF EAGLE PASS
- Emergency Medical Technician Instructor at CITY OF EAGLE PASS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration
• Preformed origin & cause investigations on residential, vehicle, and commercial fire losses.
• Provided timely verbal and written reports to insurance clients for use in subrogation and other legal pursuits.
• Worked alone or with a team of investigators/engineers to provide quickest and most accurate investigative conclusions possible.
• Maintained client relationships through marketing and direct customer service.
• Ensured knowledge was current through continuing education courses (Approx. 200+ hours in two years).
- Fire Investigator at Unified Investigations & Sciences
- Evidence Technician at Unified Investigations & Sciences
- Assistant Manager at Mokka & the Sunset Bar & Grill
1 year, 2 months at this Job
To conduct fire cause and origin investigations.
- Fire Investigator / Arson investigator at
- Adjunct Instructor at Augusta University
- Investigator at Burke County Sheriff's Office
- Firefighter/Paramedic at
at this Job
- Some college
- - Paramedic