• First responder to all fire, ice rescue, direction of Aero Med landings, attend calls for accidents and medically trained.
• Achievements include training on the following; hazmat, instant command, landing zone specialist course for Aero Med, fire fighter 1, ice rescue, CPR with AED training, and FEMA
• Fire Lieutenant 2016-present, Safety Officer 2013-2016, Firefighter2000-2016
• Ensure everyone on scene is working in a safe environment. Following safety procedures on calls and at the station.
• All training for fire department complete and up to date
- Fire Lieutenant at Spencer Fire Department
- Finnish carpenter at Bucks homerepair
- Production Manager at Arkema Inc
- Assistant Manager at Environmental Coatings
18 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Extinguished residential, structural, wildland and automobile fires with handheld tools and equipment. Completed continuing education classes in firefighting, rescue and emergency services. Maintained supplies and materials on fire and rescue vehicles. Prepared reports of fires, accidents and emergencies for accurate transfer of information. Developed, revised and oversaw the implementation of department rules, goals, procedures and work standards. Established and met objectives for improving organizational effectiveness. Cooperatively and supportively interacted with coworkers and supervisors. Kept abreast of emerging trends in fire service and relevant legislations, regulations and policies. Replaced fleet with modern fire fighting equipment. Promotion to Lieutenant after 31 months.
- Fire Lieutenant at Freeport Fire & EMS Department
- Captain at Fulshear Fire
- Firefighter at Freeport Fire & EMS Department
- Executive Foreman at Aggieland Masonry
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Fire Science
- Bachelor of Science - Emergency Management Administration
Fire Fighter EMT, May 2000 - Present
Manage company level responses to emergency scenes, supervise job performance and overall scene safety. Provide didactic and practical education through departmental Division of Training.
• Fire Lieutenant
• Departmental Representative to State Hazardous Materials Team Working Group
• Fire Department Liaison to LEPC III for Tier II reporting
• NFPA 1041 Fire Department Educator/ RI Department of Health- Instructor Coordinator
• Emergency Medical Technician- Cardiac
• Hazardous Materials Technician
• Safety Officer
- Fire Lieutenant at WARWICK FIRE DEPARTMENT
- Paramedic at CUMBERLAND RESCUE SERVICE
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Fire Science
- Associates of Applied Science - Paramedicine
• Responsible for response and supervision of firefighters and fire engineers providing emergency services including emergency medical care and Aircraft Rescue Firefighting (ARFF) at McMurdo Station or South Pole Station in accordance with the Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP)
• Develop, perform and supervise training of Fire Department personnel and fire safety training for the community in addition to training PAE employees on safety guidelines and quality assurance
• Implements fire protection programs that conform to the United States Antarctic Program including operation of ASC contract locations and ensuring operational readiness of fire department emergency equipment
• Manage Fire Department personnel including personnel actions, management reports as well as responsible for pre-season and post-season written performance evaluations
- Fire Lieutenant at Antarctica Fire Department
- Operations Manager at Riverwatch Cinemas, Georgia Theatre Company
- Fire Lieutenant at Columbia County Fire Rescue
- Fire Engineer / Hazmat Tech PPE Officer at Columbia County Fire Rescue, Columbia County
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fire Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Sciences
Company officer for the Schaumburg Fire Department (SFD). Supervise, train and evaluate firefighters and firefighter/paramedics both in-station and at emergency incidents. Serve SFD administrative staff in a number of various support roles listed below:
• Lead and direct a company of fire personnel in daily department needs to include incident command, suppression, community education, inspection, and advanced life support emergency medical services. Training for supplemental support to the Shift Commander/Battalion Chief position as needed.
• Lead and direct the department's Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) division. As coordinator, maintains inventory, scheduled maintenance and fiscal responsibility in the largest independent budget. Oversees crew in performing maintenance, fit and flow testing of the SCBA units. Prepares quarterly reports and yearly budget recommendations for the SCBA needs of the department. Maintains OSHA and National Fire Protection Association compliance. Developed a tracking system program to efficiently and effectively track assets as well as maintenance and warranty repair issues. Wrote and submitted Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG) over a 4 year period to the sum of 1.2 million collectively.
• Instrumental in obtaining our department's first accreditation through the Commission of Fire Accreditation International. Specifically, wrote Category II: Assessment & Planning (sections B, C, & D). In addition, skilled in our department's Insurance Service Office (ISO) recertification review.
• Illinois Professional Emergency Manager (IPEM) accreditation through the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA). Assists surrounding departments as a planner/controller/evaluator in their full-scale Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP) exercises.
• Redesigned the department's "Complex" (building preplan) Books utilizing technology/digital format based on GIS mapping offering a more accurate layout and availability for future changes (with all current maps now being digitally stored).
• Revamped street book and cross referenced our current complex book. This multi-year process allows fire personnel responding to emergencies the ability to cross reference information contained within the complex book. In addition, the new street book provides detailed information such as limited or no hydrants in areas.
• Chaired several committees including the Schaumburg Fire Department Awards Committee and the Northwest EMS Advisory Board Sub-Committee. Directed the 2013 Schaumburg Fire Department Awards Presentation. Worked extensively with several departments within the village during this process.
• Successfully worked with neighboring agencies and departments to include the Chicago Department of Aviation in their training needs. Displayed the ability to foster relationships outside the department ensuring growth and stability. Approachable open door attitude allows for a cohesive work flow.
• Wrote comprehensive plans on succession planning, organizational culture/climate, as well as career development/mapping for the SFD. In addition, outlined a detailed succession plan covering necessary knowledge, skills and abilities for aspiring members.
- Fire Lieutenant at Schaumburg Fire Department
- Lead Controller at Chicago Department of Aviation
- Controller / Evaluator at Glenwood Fire Department
- Firefighter-paramedic at Villa Park Fire Department
21 years at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Fire Science Management
Officer in charge of Station 64 in the City of Winter Park Florida. Provided 24 hour emergency response to Medical and Fire emergencies. Prepared reports of fires, equipment and personnel. Created educational programs regarding life safety and fire prevention. Inspected apparatus, equipment, grounds, and stations to ensure proper order and condition. Directed the work of 21 firefighters engaged in extinguishing fires. Supervised the cleaning and maintenance of buildings, rooms, and equipment. Conducted periodic firefighter written performance evaluations and completed written recommendations on probationary firefighters.
- Fire Lieutenant Paramedic at Winter Park Fire Rescue Department
- Intelligence Specialist at Target
28 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Emergency Medical Services Paramedic
• Station supervisor for Engine company
• Responsible for on shift training and management of duties
• Acting Battalion Captain for shift supervision
• Responsible for employee evaluations and discipline as needed
• Field training instructor for new employees
• Assistant lead instructor for fire training academy
• Respond to 911 Medical and fire emergencies
• Patient care and treatments
• Maintain and stock supplies and medications as needed
• Station duties as needed
- Fire Lieutenant/Paramedic at Currituck Fire-EMS
- Paramedic at Currituck Fire-EMS
- Paramedic- Marple Township EMS at EMT
- Paramedic at University of Pennsylvania Hospital
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Public Administration - Disaster Management Capstone
- Bachelors in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
- Associates in Applied Science - Applied Science
I manage and supervise employees to ensure that daily cleaning, maintenance, and training is completed
- Fire Lieutenant at Columbus Fire and EMS
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sports and fitness management
Oversee company level operations at emergency and routine calls, training, and daily activities.
- Fire Lieutenant at Hartford Fire Department
- Paramedic at American Medical Response
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
• Fire Lieutenant
• Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Fire Department Lieutenant at West Alexandria Fire / EMS
- Chemical Technician at Dow Chemical Company
- Cook, Dietary Aide, Preparatory Cook, and Stock Clerk. at Vancrest Healthcare
- Production Operator at Lewisburg Container
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Early Childhood Education
- High School Diploma